Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Sexy GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Mommy," the teen moaned, "stick your tongue right in there... fuck my pussy."

"Mmmmm," Payton moaned, as she hungrily licked and sucked on one pussy while she finger fucked her own.

"Oh, fuck Mommy," Fran moaned, another orgasm on the rise, as she began grinding on the gorgeous woman's face, and on her eager mouth and tongue. "Yes, yes... ooooooh... yes... that's right Mommy...right there... right there... fuck... lick it... don't stop... keep going. Mommy!"

Payton lapped as best she could, as the teen ground her hips up and down, dripping excessive wetness all over her face.

"Does Mommy want her treat?"

"Yes please, Mommy must have it," Payton responded desperately.

"Your daughter always loves this same treat," the teen revealed, as she really worked her pussy on the Mommy's face.

"So she told me," the Mom gasped. It was so hot that both she and her daughter ate this same pussy!

"Ooooooh, I'm getting close Mommy... don't stop... please don't stop... yes... like that... please, please, please... oh Fuuuuuuuck, Moooooooommy!" Fran bellowed, as her orgasm struck.

Payton enjoyed lapping up this essence of perfection.

"It's like the never-ending orgasm tonight," Fran said. "I mean no one has ever made me come like this before!"

"I'm so happy you enjoyed it," the Mom smiled, as they started kissing again.

"Mommy, would you like me to send over some other girls for you to play with?"

"Really?"

"I have lots and lots of pussy pleasing friends," the teen said, kissing her.

"Mmmm, that would be awesome!"

"And would you like sharing a 69 before I go?"

"Is the sky blue?"

"Not at the moment, it's nighttime," Fran smiled, as they got into a 69.

"Right," the Mom giggled. "Then how about, Yes please; Mommy wants to dive into your pussy one more time before you leave."

"Mmmmmm, yes, Mommy," Fran said, as they both began to lick each other towards their respective leisurely last orgasms of the night.

What a perfect Valentine's Day it's been, Payton thought to herself.

The end of chapter 2.