All Comments on 'Mommy Trained Me Well'

by Pixxie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another one!

Why do you people use "lay" for the same verb but in both present and past tense? Is it really all that difficult to find out how to use it? Have you never heard of the word LIE?! LEARN THE WORDS.

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago
* * * * *

You better be working on part two right now.

Cutting the story off right at that point is just evil....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Neglected Legs

How about throwing in some black stayups or black stockings and garterbelt once in a while. By all means you should finish it off with patent leaether pumps in a color to accent mom's outfit.

PixxiePixxieabout 12 years agoAuthor
Lay / Laid

When a person is speaking, they can talk as wrong as I like; as long as it stays true to the character. As for later in the story, I blame my auto-correct (I am sure that is not what I wrote) and hurried editing. Apologies.

Sorry about the ending. The joke came to me and I wanted to finish with it. I figured enough sex went on in the story and the promise of their future would be enough. If it bothers people, I'll stop doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very interesting story

More mothers should realize that they can exercise control over their son's in a similar manner. Results can be very positive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the complaining anon', get overself you spiteful peice of work.

To anon who waffled on about correct spelling, honestly? If you wish to be an English teacher, go comment on wiiki, your comments were just spiteful, and annoying. If you wanted to be taken seriously, post your name, otherwise go and lurk somewheres else. You do realize , this is erotica, not war and peace. To Pixie, the story was fun and was one of those stories, that as a male, you could imagine it happening, which to my understanding, is what erotica should do, isn't it. Like was commented previously, I hope the next chapter is ready, I kept. Hecking to make sure I hadn't missed a link somewhere. That was very nOasty finishing it there, I want more,lots more, and quickly please. Thanks for sharing your talent with us Pixie. The only reason this is posted as anon is I can't remember my damn password, or my login name. Once again thanks Pixie, and be a dear and post chapter two, quickly. ;-D. Yeah I seen the typos and misspelt words, but I thought bugger it, may as well give someone else a chance to be a prick. !-D

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A bit of a cliff hanger ending

I would have thought that his mom would have fucked him by now, with all of the intimate contact that they have been having.

I hope that there's another chapter coming, in which he finally gets his mom's pussy.

Thanks for the ending

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
Nice work

You showed the desire of the mother in a very nice way. I was actually looking for an example where the initial desire is not really part of the male fp protagonist, but coming from the mother. Nice way of using the rewards to convey the subconscious desire, while the layer of morality is still stopping them from taking the final plunge.

Thanks for the ending. You have done more justice to the story by not telling what they did as part of the "reward". Asking his mom or the specific reward was the only way to bring about the climax in this fashion.

On the down side, I will just say only one thing. It would have been better if you had said in the prose about the year in which the son is studying or when he is actually expected to graduate instead of giving an aside (parenthetical) to convey it to the reader. Again, It's only a suggestion and not a complaint.

For the massage tag, you need to add a bit more in that scene.

This is your story and you can make the characters do whatever you want to, but there are places where you may want to consider plausibility as a factor in your future stories.

Thank you for the good offering.

hornacekhornacekabout 12 years ago
stupid

"Before you think that no store would allow a woman to model a thong for a man in plain view, most stores would allow a single parent to let their child (albeit an adult "child") into the changing area with them."

Uh, no, most stores would not allow this.

PixxiePixxieabout 12 years agoAuthor
Read between the lines

Horn, read between the lines. Ignore the parenthetical comment, put there for legal reasons. You'll enjoy the story a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done !!!!

The story is flowing. The characters are in place, the setting is good, the excitement high....the ending sucks !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Troll erotica?

The story was very well written, but the ending was a huge disappointment to which I can only expect was part of the plan to begin with as the quality of the writing just dropped the minute she asked her son if he did the dishes... Well done in turning what was, at first, high par erotica into a giant literary troll grin.

genericguy66genericguy66about 12 years ago
More?

I like your story style and hope you expand in further chapters. Further string out the tension and you will be by far the most intriguing author I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
24601 -- One of the few I gave a 5 to.

It was completely unbelievable and delightfully so. It was caring, delightful. No "real" games or deceitfulness. It was just gentle and nice. Slight coercion towards becoming the desired lover.

I had an ex-gf who used to love the refrain, "Foreplay begins with the dishes." She would go ballistic when I would enter the kitchen. No smudge was safe in her home. Even after a good argument, I was there cleaning making my point that she was more important that the issue.

Alas, at the end of the day, none of this mattered. I wasn't what she wanted to introduce to daddy. So, she's still single as am I. Only now, I know I deserved better in return than what she was offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stupid

i stopped reading at the two layers of clothing bullshit. it lost it as a believable story at this point and i lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am not in the habit of posting negative comments about peoples creative effort for I am a firm believer that it is easier to criticize than create. However this is not a matter of technical competence. I like build up as much as the next person, I hate stories that just go straight for the sex. But two pages of self indulgent clothing description only to end just when the sex is just about to start is not funny, it's not a tease, it's just lame. If this was the only time I could be a sport about it and say "alright you got me" but when I went to your profile and found ALL your stories were like that, it became clear this was not some mistake to be corrected or a gag, your just trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is an excellent story. Its erotic from the begining to the end; each scene prepare us for an even sexier one

pixxie's Mommy Trained Me Well was brilliantly conceived and masterfully written. I couldn't stop reading it.

In my mind, this as a must read for Literotica users who are into mom incest.

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5+)!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love. Mother was so amazing in her seduction process.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsabout 4 years ago
Reward time

Pixie your stories are smoking 🔥. They need follow ups. So please finish this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous