All Comments on 'Mommy You Are Mine!'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I liked it all except the friend with benefits. I'm not into that kind of story. But as I said, overall, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I could give you ten stars!

rainsolrainsolalmost 2 years ago

very hot, alitttle long.

Mr Story TellerMr Story Telleralmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved the pace and slow build-up, it really gets mum's pensiveness over and the outcome is very well described, great story painting perfect pictures in the readers' mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She needs to get pregnant

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

Grrrreat !!!!! story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great writing Great outcome Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 5. I like that you didn't hurry them to start fucking right away. You built up to it slowly. I would like to have heard Cam whisper to his mom by her name and tell her: "The man is me wishes he could give you a baby. My baby (his mom's name). Our beautiful baby (his mom's name".

And after Cam's confess his desire to fuck a baby into his mom.... mom whispers back to him...."Cam, I can still have babies. I'm not ovulating at the moment but if I was ovulating right now, I'm sure that your baby would be growing in me now Cam. You filled my womb with a lot of baby making batter. But I want you to give this a lot of thought. Us fucking like we just did is one thing Cam....fucking your baby in me is big.... very big. Please think about it for a week. I'm do to start ovulating in a week. If you still want to give your mother your baby.... then we will become man and wife and I will give you as many babies as I possibly can give you ".

Let's make her pregnant on your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can add Sofia next time.

It was a bit slow but the climax was great and fast paced holy jezz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope she wants his baby and gets them.

MastercaptMastercaptalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too cliche.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story. I would enjoy a part 2 so the reader can find out how mother and son adjusted to their situation. The son does not seem to care or understand how deeply the guilt may affect his mother. Although she has a submissive personlity, she may not be able to overcome her guilty feelings about her relationship with her son. The son may realize the possible damage he may have done to his mother's self-image, ego and/or self-esteem. If he handles the situation correctly, he may have a lover/life partner or he may havekilled both his mother and the woman she thought she is/was. The plot/subplots are there, the author only has to accept the task.

CaptainbklCaptainbklalmost 2 years ago

Need part 2 with girlfriend

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I agree with the Captain. Please continue this story adding the girlfriend to the bed! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom needs a baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story loved the slow seduction of mom and how they both wanted the same thing, but you stopped too soon !! Continue with more and get Sofia into the mix and have her and his mom become pregnant!!!! Gave it 5 stars and waiting for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent Story and agree with the other commenters that the slow development of moms seduction was perfect. Once Mom felt his manhood, she was his. Would have liked to have read more about Cams friend seducing his mom into lesbian sex scenes with Cam looking on then joining in the excitement. This could be developed over several chapters. Gave the story a 5 as it kept my interest throughout the story. Keep writing as you development great readable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure wish I could've made my mom mine before she passed away. Probably had a good chance when I was 20 & she was 45 but didn't try hard enough. She was also very passive & submissive.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story I liked how he built up his mother to finally have sex but you stopped to soon you need to continue and bring his girlfriend in with them and maybe some babies along the way?? Gave it 5 stars.

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

EXCELLENT ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐.

A great slow and steady build up to a beautiful erotic climax.

Congratulations on a brilliant piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the slow methodical approach of mother fucker son to convert incest taboo driven mother to a son fucking slut.

The way the mother changes her attitude to have steamy sex with son with erotic description and dirty language created a desire in the reader to look at mother as a desirable sex object

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My mother and I had a powerful connection. My father was gone by the time I was 12 and she and I became even closer. Finally when I turned 18 we were talking and she admitted how she was in love with me. I told her it was the same for me and we both were extremely attracted to each other. She was absolutely gorgeous & very sexy. We kissed and it turned into an intense make out. 30 mins later we were making love in her bed which became our bed. 20 years we stayed a couple and living together. The sex was amazing! We were inseparable. She passed away a few years ago. Good story. Reminds me of her and how terribly I miss her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good-looking son, has a big cock, has a smokin' hot friend with benefits (let's just call her his girlfriend), has a hot single mom he's obsessed with, and she turns out to be a submissive. Yep, it's got all the standard stuff. Very original. Not gonna lie, the story read like it was going off some script for this type of thing. That being said, it was pretty hot and actually decent.

That being said, this one just felt like some lusty boy that wants his mom as a conquest. I mean he just casually fucks his girlfriend in the pool hoping his mother sees to get jealous. I didn't feel anything here except physical desire; no real emotional bond on the son's part (except maybe at the end of the chapter, it could be getting deeper). If that's what you were going for, just another bog-standard story about some horny teen wanting to fuck his mom, then you nailed it. Just leave it over there in the pile with the rest of the average mom/son stories. Hopefully the second part is better.

I felt kind of bad for the mom. Clearly she wants a connection and love, but I doubt she'll get it from this horny boy. At least that was the impression I got early on. The fact you wrote her as a submissive, too, only makes it easier for the son to get what he wants in the end. Of course, she certainly puts up a lot of resistance and the "we can't do this, it's wrong" scripture never gets old (do they even know why they're saying this half the time? Feels like a conditioned response that very few actually ever think about.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story,Cam workedhard for this ,true love is best,now they can goforward an enjoy each other, It would be great to have a further chapter to see if and how they progress,mum is still young for a second child.Lets hope the author thinks this way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Takes me back to the first time I took my mother in law sexually.....and to this day all these years later I'm still fucking her ....I will just say never ever thought my mother in law would love anal like she does obsessed.. Larry Smith

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous