Mommy's Bi Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the rustle from the bushes was impossible not to notice.

"Oh, you brought a friend," Mom said, standing up and walking towards the bushes.

"No, no, it's not-" Brad was stammering.

"This is perfect. You've really got me going. I hope he doesn't mind going second, there's always my mouth. Would that help get you hard again?"

And suddenly my mom sounded so familiar even with the filth coming out of her mouth, she always spoke in these long, connected ideas.

That is when she wasn't whoring herself out to the neighborhood at night.

"Come on out," Mom said, nearly next to me. "I can see you in there.... I won't be mad."

I stood, at least shoving my dick back into my pants before standing up to face her.

And I had to look my mom in the face for a single shameful second as the realization dawned on her. I had been out in the bushes, beating myself off to my mom having sex with one of my classmates. I wish I could have said that I was only mortified, trying to think of a satisfactory answer to explain how things got so out of control.

Instead, I looked at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact and finding that I could not part with the vision of her breasts, plump and fully on display. She hadn't bothered hiding herself, instead placing her hands on her hips in a way that meant business.

I shuffled my feet, trying to avert my eyes, and finding that I was memorized, a deer in my mother's headlights.

"Oh my god!" Mom said, looking down for a second, unable to meet my eyes.

But she didn't cover herself.

"Well Milly," She said, almost a little sweetly. "I think you had better explain yourself."

She looked down, her eyes wide for a second as she stared in between my legs.

And she laughed.

I looked down and saw that my penis, still fully erect, was poking out through my unzipped jeans.

I tried to frantically push it back in.

At first, her laugh was a little snort, something that she tried to suppress by holding her hand over her mouth and trying to look away. But it only made things worse. It was a good few seconds before she collected herself.

"Was that..." She stopped, taking a deep breath, suddenly soaking with sympathy

"It?"

"I..."

I didn't know how to answer the question. I assumed at first, she was asking if that had been my penis. A stupid question maybe, probably spoken out of shock. I didn't realize at first she meant "was that it?" instead to convey an utter disbelief about the small size of my penis.

She took a step forward.

"Show me..."

"Mom, I"

"Milton Rivers pull down your pants this instant or I am going to spank you in front of your little friend!"

I gulped, not quite sure what would be worse. But the authoritarian tone of her voice compelled me to listen, almost as if reverting me back to some childlike state. In keeping with that sentiment, I left my pants and underwear down at my ankles, like a boy peeing at the urinal.

Only now my mom could easily see my penis, already starting to shrink under his gaze.

"Oh my..." Mom said, shaking her head. "I was right."

I covered myself, only to see her shake her head.

"Oh god, Milly it's too late for that," Mom said. "Just let Mommy see."

Her eyes were wide, looking down with one hand clasped around her mouth in shock.

"I can't believe... your father was so, nevermind," Mom said.

She sort of bent down when I moved my hands away, as though inspecting some disgusting object. Her brow furrowed, her eyes needing to scan thoroughly as if she couldn't quite spot what she was looking for.

And to my everlasting shame, I found myself swelling just at her attention.

"It doesn't get much bigger does it?"

"A little..." I said.

"Maybe you're a grower," Mom said in a heavy breath. "It can't be that small..." "Go ahead," She sighed. "Show me..."

I feebly started stroking myself, needing to touch myself even at the expense of whatever dignity remained. My mom and bully stood right there, watching as I played with myself in a frantic attempt to rub out a few more inches.

"Baby... oh honey I'm so sorry."

I strained, only hearing the sound of my skin slapping against my palm as I beat myself off harder in front of my mother.

"Is that really as hard as it gets?" Mom said.

Sweat started collecting on my forehead, and still I struggled, my eyes openly staring at my mother's tits and pussy, looking and seeing the droplets of cum coating her pubic hair.

"God no wonder, it's so small, I don't want to be mean, but..." She said, shaking her head.

I felt myself getting close, the semen building up in my balls. Somehow the rejection of my cock was proving to be a weird, strange turn on. I let out a heavy grunt, nearing the end, not caring if shot all over her.

"Don't you dare fucking cum!"

She startled me, somehow knowing exactly what I was doing. Her hand went to her mouth, as if trying to shove the words back into her mouth. Then her head hung, long blonde hair flopping to one side.

"Oh baby, I'm so, so sorry," Mom said, the anger draining from her face. "No wonder you're out here doing... that to me. I must be the only girl who will even look at it."

My face went flush. Sure, I was embarrassed, but it was more than that. I could barely keep my hand from my cock.

Why was this turning me on? Was it that I had been deprived of any sort of human sexual contact for so long that I was willing to accept literally anything?

"I don't know if it will get any better for you," She said, rationalizing a decision out loud. "It's so small - oh my I sound so mean. But baby, I can't imagine what another woman would say when she saw it. You must be so desperate."

I needed to touch myself so badly.

"You must be so pent up. I know it's not much, but I can't imagine what it's like to have that thing constantly pushing up against your pants, always demanding attention. Looking a pictures of girls who will never look at you, let alone fuck you..."

I couldn't help myself. I put my hand over my penis, as if to hide it. Really I was rubbing it, cupping my hand over my head and nearly all of my balls as I moved the thing up and down.

Her breasts were so magnificent, large and real, right in front of me.

"You aren't fooling Mommy," She said sternly. "Let it go."

I chanced one more pitiful rub before letting go of my aching erection.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes..." I said.

And I heard Brad let out a loud laugh.

"Oh shut up," Mom said, turning to him, her breasts swaying with the effort of her hips. "Do I need to call your mother? Tell her how you've been peeping on me with a bunch of your friends?"

"But Ms. Johnson, you-"

"I did what?" Mom looked fierce. "Fucked you? Do you really think Janice is going to believe that? Are your friends? Are you going to tell them you lasted nearly five minutes inside my pussy and left me needing an orgasm?"

"I didn't mean to-"

"Brad, honey, you need to let me talk to my son," Mom said gently. "Then after, if you do what I say, I'll let you fuck me again. But you need to listen! You too Milly."

"Yes ma'am," We both said, docile and subdued.

"It's nothing to make jokes about," Mom said. "Look, I'm not going to lie. You can find a girl, a nice girl who won't care. But I don't know that your thing will ever really satisfy her."

I swallowed hard, knowing she was speaking the truth, not to be mean, but to help me.

"God I sound like such a bitch," Mom said. "You know this already, I'm just rubbing it in. It really won't be that big of a deal for most women, so long as you learn to do other things. Your mouth, your hands, maybe even a dildo."

She looked at me again, exasperated. I'd started jerking off again. She started to speak, then decided to change tack.

"But how are you going to get experience if you don't have the confidence even to talk to a girl..."

The wheels were turning in her head. There was a long silence while i again moved my hand away from my prick, not willing to cum in front of her without permission.

"What comes next is up to you Milton..."

She let out a sigh.

"I never thought I'd need to have a conversation like this one day... okay here it goes... Milton there are two types of men. Alpha and beta males. It's just a stupid stereotype, there's all sorts of inbetweens, but one of the ways you can tell is... well how a man measures up."

Again, I looked at her pussy, dripping baby batter.

"It's okay Milton, you don't have to be lonely. But you'll need to change your perception of what sex is for beta boys."

"What, what do you mean?" I stammered.

She let out an exasperated gasp.

"Look, a lot of women will find your tiny penis amusing, so long as you submit to doing whatever they want."

"Really?" I said, suddenly hopeful.

"Milton... that means really submitting. God I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I suppose you have to know. Since you aren't an alpha, you can't satisfy me or any woman with your penis, you need to find other ways to make yourself appealing."

"Like what Mom?" I said, my hand hovering near my penis.

"Things real men would never do," Mom said firmly. "Embarrassing things that change the dynamic between men and women. I once dated a sissy... someone like you. He would do anything I asked him, and Milton, I mean anything."

I started to get a little nervous, wondering what she could actually mean.

"And you... you let him fuck you?"

"Now and then," She said. "Most of the time, he watched me fuck other men. But he was really good, and I mean really impressive. I let him have a few minutes inside of me every month."

I couldn't help myself, I started stroking myself openly, nearly drooling as I heard my mom describe an ex I barely remembered. Lost in my own lust, I barely noticed my mother closing the distance between us until she had cocked her arm back, her hand slapping hard down on my bare backside.

"Mom!"

But I could barely be heard over the sound of her spanking.

"You... need... to... listen..."

She wailed on me, pressing her breasts up against my shoulder as she reddened my tender buttocks. I should have been humiliated, I suppose I was.

This wasn't a fake performance, she brought her hand down with a practice expertise, each blow adding more pain until I felt I could barely take it.

"Please Mom, I'm sorry!"

But part of me thought it was worth it just to feel her nipples against my skin.

She didn't stop until she seemed to tire.

"That stops right now," Mom scolded. "If you want to do half the things I let real men do, it starts with asking permission to touch yourself. All the time."

I rubbed my ass, trying to stop the burning.

"You need to understand Milly, it's not to be mean," Mom said. "It helps you take it. If you stay horny as a deliberate act of submission, you're no longer one of those creepy celibate guys. It becomes a privilege to masturbate, something you have to earn. It makes every moment sexual, whether I'm spanking you or letting you rub my feet or making you wear my panties, all of it contributes to your orgasm. You become so desperate you like everything, no matter how cruel or mean it might seem. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes... yes ma'am..."

"Is that what you want?"

I tried to think for a second, my brains swimming in my own arousal.

"You can leave right now if you like," Mom said. "You can go upstairs and watch porn. Or you can stay. But if you stay, I'm not letting you fuck me. That would be too sick..."

"Yes ma'am..."

"So what is it? If you stay, Mommy has to control you. It's the only way this will actually work for me."

I nodded, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"Fuck, I don't know about this. The things my sub used to do..."

She seemed to be changing her mind.

"I'll do anything!" I blurted out.

"It's too much baby," Mom said. "I can't even tell you everything. It's so embarrassing..."

"Please Mommy, please just touch me!"

Where did Mommy come from? I was pathetic. Then I was babbling.

"I'm sorry I looked, I'm just so lonely and horny all the time. I know I'm a pervert, I'll just do anything Mom, anything to cum in front of you. Just to have someone watch..."

"Do you mean what you're saying?" Mom said.

"Yes!"

She sighed.

"It's going to be too far. You'll say no once I start making you submit to me, and we'll have crossed a line."

"I won't say no."

And I meant it.

"Baby, you don't understand. The things I like..."

"Whatever you want Mom,' I said. "I'll do it."

She raised an eyebrow, considering.

"I won't say no," I said.

"Know that I love you, even if sometimes it feels like I don't. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Mommy is going to be so mean," She said. "Tell me I can do whatever I want with your small little peepee"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Speak up," She said. "So that your friend can hear. Say Mommy please touch my little dicklet."

I swallowed hard. I'd forgotten about my bully, focused instead on my naked mother, standing so close that I could imagine her actually sucking me.

But I said it, bellowing it loud enough for Brad to hear.

"Mommy, please touch my little dicklet!"

She moved closer, my eyes looking at her breasts as they bounced. Mom moved close to me, tracing her hand up my thigh, not quite touching my cock. She was so close, and I moved just a tiny bit to make her palm touch my balls.

A mistake.

Her hand pulled back and smacked my sack, causing me to almost double over in a shooting, breathless pain. I let out a small wail, sinking almost to my knees.

"It only gets worse Milly," Mom said. "I'm going to hurt you so bad. Do you want it to be over?"

"No,"

She slapped again, hitting my hands more than anything.

"Always call me Mommy," She said. "I like that even better than mistress."

"Yes Mommy," I said, moaning.

"Now stand up and spread your legs," Mom ordered.

"Mommy..."

"Or it can be over," She said. "Right now..."

I stood up, shaking, trembling, taking every ounce of control to spread my legs apart. I waited, and she reared back. I flinched, holding still as she lightly tapped my balls, barely grazing them.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Then sucked in a gush of air as her leg contacted my nuts, knocking me onto the group as I whimpered in pain. I couldn't quite see, rolling my head in the grass, hearing faintly the sound of laughter as I recovered a few minutes later, finally able to rise.

"I don't know..." Brad was saying.

"If you want to fuck me again, this is how its going to be," Mom said flatly.

"It's just so weird," He tried again.

"You were the one peeking on me with my son," Mom said. "Do you really want that out in the open?"

They stopped, seeing me almost limping towards them.

"Oh poor baby," She said. "Should I kiss it and make it better?"

"Yes please Mommy!"

I started to swell a little in anticipation, not yet able to get hard, but still tingling in expectation. She sank to a squat, her breasts swaying as she supported herself with her hands on her hips, then she moved closer, her breath on the head of my cock.

She gave it a little peck, barely more than a kiss on the cheek.

Then stood up.

"I'm not going to fuck you Milly," Mom said. "I would never fuck my own son. But no one else is fucking that tiny little dicklet either are they?"

"No Mommy..."

"You'll just have to get used to this then. You can treat my hand as your pussy, it's all you're going to get. It's all you really want isn't it?"

"Yes Mommy," I lied.

And she reached out, letting a finger tickle my shaft. She moved up and down, poking and protruding, letting me grow with only the slightest of attention. Slowly, she gripped me loosely, starting to stroke just a tad, just enough to get me harder than I'd ever been before. There was something so different about not knowing the pleasure before it precipitated. I knew it was lame, desperate, and boyish, but this pitiful handjob was all that I had.

I would have let her kick me in the balls again and again, just to cum.

And I knew that might be what was expected of me if I was to keep this going. It didn't matter, whatever she was willing to give, I would lap up. If she needed to humiliate me, to hurt me, to use me, I would grow to relish it just to cum.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

"He's going to fuck me Milly," Mom said. "I'm going to fuck your friend, and then he's going to be nice to you."

"What the hell-"

"Oh please Brad, I know you aren't friends with Milly," Mom said. "But only I get to treat my slave like he wants."

And I would be her slave, clean the house, wear even a sissy skirt if that's what got me sexual attention.

"Besides, I know what you want," Mom said.

And while stroking me, she turned to suck on Brad, whose big cock flopped flaccid down in front of him on the pool chair. She let him slide up down her lips, then looked up at me.

"What am I thinking? I don't need to do this," Mom said. "Get it hard for me baby."

That actually shocked me, pushing up an impossible barrier. I'd never considered myself gay or bi or anything other than hetreosexually.

"I can't, I don't want..."

"Whoa, I'm not queer or nothing," Brad said.

"Oh don't be so dramatic," Mom said. "It's not very sexy."

"I'm not letting him suck my cock."

And somehow, hearing them bicker about what he would let me do turned me on almost as much as her hand resting on my dick. Part of me wanted to sink into the ground, to hide underneath the pool chair and melt with shame, but already I was beyond that.

I looked down at his dick, larger than it had seemed impaling my mother, and wondered if I could really go that far.

"If you want to fuck me again, let my baby boy suck your cock," Mom said sternly.

And she let go of my dick, not saying it, but letting me know again that my continued pleasure was completely dependent on obeying her whims.

Even though she wasn't talking to me I nodded, knowing that I was never going to actually get to fuck my mom, or really any woman.

What girl would want me after giving myself over to my own mother like this?

"Besides, how can it be gay if you're having sex with a girl?" Mom answered. "Go ahead Milly, make it hard for Mommy."

I leaned down, bending as I dropped nearly to my knees. I was squating, my mouth getting closer as my Mom held the stiffening cock towards my mouth in her hand. It wasn't quite hard yet, but nearly there, the head almost smiling at me through the hole in the top of his large, pendulus head.

"This is so fucked up," Brad said.

"I know," Mom said. "Just like fucking your friend's mom. But you didn't have a problem doing that, did you?"

He slunk down a little, then looked deliberately away from me. We were both heading towards that moment when neither of us would be able to look each other in the eye again. I could see his cock in front of me, the head protruding from my mother's left hand, begging for me to descend and give up my last shrivel of dignity.

"Do you need me to help you Milly?" Mom cooed.

And one hand was gently applied to the back of my head.

"You can stop at any time. See I'm barely even touching you, baby. You're really doing this for yourself. You just want to say that Mommy made you suck a cock.

My breath bounced off the head of his cock.

"But I know that you've always really wanted to suck. Go ahead, let it go, sissy. Become a cocksucker for Mommy."

We touched, just a peck, a little tentative taste of his cock, still wet and sloppy with my mother's pussy.

"There you go baby... it's on your lips now. It's too late."

She was right, and the last bit of resistance faded. I opened my lips, kissing the tip of his cock, looking at her with wild, desperate eyes, pleading to make it stop.

She laughed.