Mommy's Bi Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than that baby."

I swallowed the whole head, and Mom pushed me down, choking me. Brad let out a loud whine, then slapped down on my ear, causing me to spit out the cock.

"Teeth dude!"

Mommy's turn came next, she smacked me hard on the rear. My buttocks wiggled, twitching like a girl's bubble butt.

"Be a good cocksucker, or else Mommy will have to get her belt."

I dove back down on his cock, slurping up with my tongue, again tasting that sweet, tangy aftertaste of my mother's pussy. I didn't use my hands, Mom was holding the cock out for me as my lips again engulfed the head.

I threw my throat down on it, pushing past that choking feeling. It was so much bigger than mine, and part of me instinctively understood why I was in this position. Brad must have been at least eight inches, twice the size of my pitiful little member. He was young, his body not quite as his peak, and yet still so strong, with lean muscles bulging out so slightly on his body.

No wonder she wanted him instead of me.

Being her son had nothing to do with it. If anything, that was the only reason my mother deigned to touch me. Were I just some stranger, why settle for such a sissy when there were ones better than me? It was because I was hers, her desperate little sissy son, that she rewarded me with even this attention.

"Good boy, you're sucking it so well baby," Mom cooed.

And her hand reached down to touch my penis, already hard and swelling. I could feel the drips of pre-cum collecting on my head, even as it clenched and unclenched, ready to shoot out at any moment. She seemed to sense it, and withdrew her touch.

I gave out a loud moan through a mouthful of cock.

"You don't get to cum without my permission," Mommy said. "It's the only way I can get you to do this. Milly you're going to be so horny most of the time, so that you won't even be able to resist."

I kept moaning, trying to grind my pitiful little hard-on against my legs. I deep-throated Brad, doing my best to earn my mother's attention again. I bobbed up and down, my chin nearly bouncing off his balls. I gulped down on his cock, ignoring my growing need for oxygen, the tears swelling up in my eyes, the congestion building in my nose.

I sucked him, completely servile, my mother no longer needing to direct my head or efforts. It didn't matter now - I'd already become a cocksucker. There was no need pretending that I was anything else. If she wanted me to suck, I would suck if that would let me see her naked now and then.

And with a dawning horror, I hoped that all she would want me to do was suck.

Because I knew, even with my mouth full of my bully's dick, that I would let him fuck me.

"You're such a faggot baby," Mom said. "Such a good little faggot."

Something about that slur burned into my brain, reminding me how low I'd sunk. But instead of causing revulsion, I found I couldn't control myself any longer. I was straining, my cock aching with eagerness, so I reached down and started stroking myself while I sucked.

That truly broke my spirit. I wasn't even looking at my mom's beautiful body. I had my eyes closed, completely focused on swallowing inch after inch. And that was enough to drive my libido crazy, making me into this desperate creature that was turned on by servicing my biggest bully.

"I didn't think you would enjoy it this much," Mom said. "You're just supposed to be Mommy's fluffer, who gets a real men ready to fuck me. I didn't expect you to be such a cock whore "

I looked up at her, and saw that she was smiling. I stroked my cock, Brad still in my mouth.

"Is he good?" Mom asked Brad. "Be honest..."

"Yes..." Brad said.

"It's okay Brad, only he's the faggot. You're just getting a blow job. Only faggots suck men like a woman. Look at him, he's stroking himself!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

My ass burned from the spanking, then she hit me a few more times, making her point. I couldn't keep Brad in my mouth, I was afraid of biting down on his cock, so instead my face rested against his thigh, my nose bouncing against his balls as Mom spanked me.

"Milly, you aren't to touch your little thing without Mommy's permission."

I started to sob a little, sniffling against Brad's massive dick, unsure what I had done wrong and wanting only to please.

To do anything for my erection.

"That means forever," Mom said. "You will only cum when I tell you. When I feel you have earned it. No more masturbating to porn. Your little clit belongs to me if you want this to continue."

Another chance to back out.

But we both knew it was too late for that.

"Yes Mommy," I said, barely able to speak.

"Good boy," Mom said. "Now put Brad inside of me, I want to be fucked by a real dick."

Reaching out, I touched Brad with my hand for the first time, holding him up as my mother spread her legs and lowered herself onto the cock. I could briefly, barely, nearly feel the heat of her pussy as she lowered herself onto my hand, and then I tore myself away, desperately wanting to just reach up and touch her.

"Oh god, he feels so good," Mom said. "He's so much bigger than you Milly."

"Yes Mommy," I answered.

"Do you like watching... watching me fuck your friend?"

"Yes Mommy," I said.

And I did. Her breasts bounced with the effort as she rode him, her curvy ass clenching with each thrust downward. He reached up, mauling the nipples I'd only ever suckled on as a baby. Then he held her by the hips, helping her down as she bounced up and down.

"Oh god, Milly, your friend's dick feels so good! I love his cock!"

I watched, needing more and knowing my place.

Her hand pressed down against his chest, giving her leverage to grind against his midsection. His cock disappeared into her pussy, then would pull near out as she jumped up from the sheer length of the thing. She bucked and threw herself up and down, screaming with joy every time he filled her pussy again.

"Oh god, fuck, fuck I"m cumming!"

Her wet hair flung against my face, smacking me as I watched my mother in the very throes of her ecstasy. So many things should have mattered. I should have hated myself for watching my mother with my bully, for letting him watch and then fuck her. I should have stood up for myself, and instead I was now watching my mother shake, her body writhing in absolute pleasure because of Brad's oversized cock.

"Oh wow... Milly, I can't believe how big your friend is," Mom said.

I reached out, gingerly touching her thigh, afraid that she would snap at me.

"Poor thing, get behind Mommy," She said. "I want you to suck Brad's balls..."

"What?"

But both Brad and I knew it was too late to protest. I sank behind her, finding my space on the long pool furniture, concerned that the whole thing might collapse under our combined weight. It held, and I found my nose nestled nearly in my mother's ass, my tongue making awkward efforts at licking Brad's cock.

"Does it feel good?" Mom said. "Do you like having him lick your balls while I fuck you?"

"Fuck.." Brad said, increasing his tempo.

"I can feel you inside of me," Mom said. "You're already starting to twitch. You can barely hold it huh?"

Brad only moaned.

"Hold on," Mom said, moving up until her ass cheek brushed against my face.

She moved her hips up, causing him to flop out of her pussy.

And I wish I had waited for her request. That at least would have been somewhat dignified. I opened my mouth, letting him inside of me without ever breaking his stride. One second he was fucking my mother, the next his cock, glistening with my mother's juices, was slamming into my face, his balls into my chin.

"Suck him baby," Mom said.

But I was already compliant, sucking and slobbering all over him. Then he was gone, back inside my mother, fucking her hard with occasional pauses whenever she let him drive back down my throat.

"God he feels so good, it's so big, baby," Mom moaned again, her body again starting to shake in an orgasmic bliss.

"I'm so close," Brad grunted.

"Fine," Mom said, almost frustrated. "Cum in me again, and then I'll give it to Milly."

That thought struck me with a dawning horror.

"That's right baby," She said, her voice rising in its timber. "I'm going to let you lick Mommy's pussy. Aren't you so grateful? You're going to make Mommy cum one more time..."

"Fuck... fuck..." Brad moaned, stopping inside of her.

"Oh god, yes I can feel you shooting inside of me," Mom moaned. "God you must be bursting all the time."

"I'm cumming," Brad said, too late.

"Fuck, I'm close," Mom said, continuing to grind down against him.. "No, no stay inside of me. Fuck!"

Brad's cock had deflated, leaving her desperate humping. Then he slid out of her, leaving my mother on the verge of another orgasm. White droplets started to fall on the plastic rectangles of the chair, leaving a white trail before she moved Brad aside and laid down on her back next to him, her legs spread in front of me.

It should have been a dream, a fulfillment of the most sick fantasy to see my mother with her thighs open in front of me. But all I could focus on was the white smears of cum dripping down her lips, reminding me that my worst enemy had just taken my mom in front of me.

With my help.

"Go ahead Milly, you can clean Mommy's pussy," She said, sounding almost casual about the violation. As though she was really doing me a favor by letting me lick her pussy.

Because she was.

I moved closer, trying to shut my eyes and force out the white cum leaking out of my mouth. I gingerly reached out my tongue, tasting the salty, slippery white trail that Brad had let in my mother. I lapped at her cunt, involuntarily tasting and swallowing his cum.

"There you go baby. Mommy is always going to know what you were willing to do for me."

Her pussy was wet, dripping cum. I could taste it, salty and sour, dribbling down onto my face in tiny droplets, smearing around my lips and chin. I did my best to block the cum, refusing to follow at first, but it was inevitable. And as the cum collected on my tongue, I found myself involuntarily gulping it down, doing my best not to sputter as I worshiped my mother's pussy.

There wasn't any other word for it. Because even as I tried to block out the reality of what I was doing, my cock nearly exploded with lust. Despite the cum, I could taste my mom's pussy, wet and glistening, used and wide open. I moved around my tongue in every manner possible, trying to make the most of each moan to determine exactly what I was supposed to be doing. Then I lay down, pushing my erection against the pool chair, allowing my cock to slide down between the plastic loops.

I started bucking my hips.

I was fucking the pool chair.

"Jesus, look at him," Brad said, standing over me. "What a fucking loser!"

Mom looked down with her doe eyes, seeing my cock pushing in between the plastic rectangles.

"Oh god! That's so hot. Mommy is so proud of how desperate you are."

I let out a moan. The sides were rough, digging uncomfortably into my penis, but that didn't matter. I bucked away absently, unable to do anything but lick and hump the furniture.

"Right there, right there, you're going to make Mommy..."

She rocked up against me, quivering against my tongue. But it wasn't the same sort of earth shattering orgasm she'd had with Brad. no this was subdued, quiet, small, the kind of orgasm only a sissy would give her.

"Okay..." She said, collecting herself. "I guess you've earned a little release."

I started to move, only for her to stop me.

"No, no..." Mom said. "I like this image. What do you think Brad?"

"He looks so ridiculous."

"I know," Mom beamed. "You would never cum like this. Do you hear that baby, a real man wouldn't cum like this."

She reached down underneath the chair, finding my cock and rubbing it under the chair webbing. The plastic snapped, slapping against my balls for one painful second before sweet beautiful relief. Her hand clasped around my shaft, moving up and down slowly, milking me with my own leaking pre-cum.

"A sissy would come like this, though, wouldn't he? A sissy needs this more than pussy. Does this feel good baby?"

I moaned.

"Your friend fucked my pussy. The one you came from. His cum is still inside of me. You'll never get to fuck Mommy's pussy. You'll never get to fuck any pussy."

She teased my cock, her thumb and forefinger closing around my head, pinching it until I let out a yelp of a scream. Then mercy, that beautiful mercy of her hand sliding down in perfect strokes. I was so close, any second I would cum. And still I tried to stop it, savoring the edge of orgasm bliss, relishing in my own deprivation.

"Mommy's hand is your girlfriend now," Mom said. "This is the only way you get to cum."

"Oh god, Mommy...."

"This is your first time with a woman. Of course, we all know that. It never goes away hun. Every time you have sex, every time you touch your cock, you'll always remember how you were my little sissy boy."

Then she stroked even faster.

"Give in baby, Mommy is going to take care of that small little dick for you."

I lost control, my cock shooting out stream after stream of overstimulated semen all over her hand. It oozed out, drenching her fist and splashing all over the ground in a small puddle.

"Good boy, good boy," She said, stroking my hair. "Mommy loves you... that was so sexy honey, it made me forget all about... well us..."

Brad went home, and for the next few minutes, she held me, sweetly talking into my ear. Then she helped me clean up, even holding my hand as we walked towards the house.

"But you know baby, you did cum without permission," Mom said, her voice devilish. "We are going to have to do something about that..."