Mommy's Cuckcake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, I'll cancel my plans." Melissa texted back.

"That's what I thought" Emma said out loud to herself before texting back, "See you at 3, Aunty Miss."

Melissa was not happy about this development, and a bit more nervous now about meeting Emma. She swore to herself that she would not allow Emma to act like a spoiled brat and treat her like this. Emma, however, was feeling quite confident at this moment. In all her exhaustive research the night before, Emma had learned that if one wanted to be a flourishing dominant, one needs to always portray an aura of superiority, no matter with whom they are dealing. It went on to say that, when one is confronted with another, who considers themselves a dominant as well, one needs to assert their status as the most dominant. If one does that, the other will do one of two things, rise up and challenge the position and there could be massive fireworks, or they will crumble and succumb to the more superior dom. Emma was betting on the latter when it came to her mother's best friend. Emma took Melissa's act of cancelling her plans as confirmation that she was right about her aunty. She knew she was right about her mother; she would fold like a cheap suit when confronted. Things were gonna be very different from now on, the incorrigible teen thought to herself.

When she arrived at Missy's home, instead of walking in, as she always did, Emma knocked on the door. When Melissa opened the door, Emma's reason for knocking was clear. She wanted to make an impression and make an impression she did. When Melissa opened the door, the astounded expression on the older woman's face was exactly what Emma was hoping she would see. What Melissa saw standing in front of her was a vision of beauty, confidence, and pure sexuality. Emma was dressed in a black leather skirt, short enough to show just a hint of the welt of her black silk stockings. The shelf bra she was wearing left her nipples prominently poking through the tight, red, silk blouse that perfectly hugged the swell of her breasts and was unbuttoned enough to expose her fabulous cleavage. She was also wearing a pair of five-inch pencil heels that matched her blouse. Furthermore, her long platinum blond hair was pulled up into a tight authoritative-looking bun. However, the coup-de-gras of the outfit was the matching red leather riding crop Emma had kept after her adventure with her mom and her mom's best friend the day before. She was holding the handle with one hand and menacingly tapping the business end onto the open palm of the other.

Being at home, Melissa was in her bare feet, so Emma towered over her. "Em.... Emma...." Missy stuttered a bit. "What is all of this?" she asked waving her hand up and down toward Emma's body.

"You like it?" Emma asked. "I'm trying something new." The sexy young woman said with confidence as she strode by, into the house without an invitation.

"It's...It's...." Missy stuttered again, trying to come up with the words to describe Emma's outfit. ".....nice." She closed the door and followed behind Emma as she continued into the living room.

"Not exactly what I was going for." Emma quipped. "Sexy, Confident, Commanding was my target." Emma said a little more sternly, putting the words and ideas in Melissa's head.

Hurrying to catch up, Missy replied, "Yes, yes, it is all of those too." She inexplicably felt she needed to confirm the teen's feelings. She had a funny feeling she was losing control of the situation quickly. She gathered her thoughts and walked around Emma, so she was facing her. "Em, we need to talk."

"We do?" Emma replied, "About what?" She moved a bit closer to her aunt and stared down upon her with one raised eyebrow.

"Yes, we do." Missy insisted. "About yesterday. Things got.... how do I put this?"

Emma burst out jovially, "Oh my gawd, I had the best time, Aunt Miss." She wanted to disarm Melissa. Another tactic she learned in her research last night. "I can't believe you let me do that." Emma gushed like a young, excited teenager might do, also putting the blame on Melissa for initiating the whole thing.

"Yes, but..." Melissa paused, trying to best explain her feelings. It was working, Melissa was less defensive, and now she was also feeling guilty for bringing the whole thing to fruition.

"But, what?" Emma questioned.

"You, you went too far." Melissa told her. "You lost control. You hurt your mother. I didn't want that......" Melissa replied, taking more responsibility.

Sensing the shift, Emma instantly flipped back to controlling and confident. She stared directly into Melissa's soul and said, "I don't think I went too far at all."

"No, you did." Melissa contradicted her, but with a bit less conviction. "I have never done that, with such, such...." Again, searching for the right words, fearing she might offend the sexy young woman and spark her wrath.

"Such command?" Emma said, matter-of-factly.

"Well, yes....... I guess, but you really hurt your mother. You were so cruel. You went too far." Missy replied.

"I don't think so." Emma said again in the same manner. "It looked to me like mother was rather enjoying herself. She orgasmed like a needy whore." Moving closer to Melissa, Emma arched her back, pushing her chest out. She raised the crop up just a bit to intimidate, while staring right through her mother's best friend, "And, as far as I could tell, you loved it just as much, didn't you Missy? You came as well, isn't that, right?"

"Yes, but your mother was, was...... pleasing me at the time." Melissa stuttered again, backing up as this exchange happened.

"I'll bet your filthy, used up old lady cunt is dripping right now, isn't it, little Miss Missy?"

She had never been dominated like this and it was so confusing. Why was she so scared of this person she had known since she was born, and why was she correct? Her pussy was buzzing, and she could feel her panties getting wet. The back of Melissa's knees hit the couch and she fell back on it. The short loose skirt she was wearing flew up and her panties were exposed. "Emma, please, please don't!"

"Don't? Don't what?" Emma queried, she knew it was over, she had already won.

Melissa frantically scooted sideways on the couch, trying to get away. Emma was consumed by the power. Yesterday, plus the hours of study and the way Melissa was shrinking right before her eyes, took over and she grabbed a handful of the older woman's hair, stood her up on the floor, sat on the same couch and pulled her aunt over her lap. Holding her down with one hand, she lifted her skirt. She did not remove her French-cut, silk panties, but rather began raining down smacks with the crop one after the other, across those panties. Melissa began to cry immediately, begging for the teen domme to stop. By the time Emma finally stopped, Melissa was blubbering like a scolded child.

Emma sat for a moment trying to figure out why Melissa had not orgasmed like her mother. Still holding Missy down, the very intelligent young woman scoured her brain for the answers from all her research. Melissa had come while watching the domination yesterday but did not come now. After a moment she remembered reading, that not all submissives are masochists, pain, like all other stimulants in BDSM is not universal to all subs. So, she quickly theorized that her aunt was not turned on by pain like her mom, but the way she was yielding, she was obviously submissive. Scouring her knowledge once more, she changed tactics. Pain, or the threat of it could be used to help dominate this woman, but she was a different kind of sub from her mother. She let Melissa go and the woman melted from her lap to the floor. Emma stood up, placed her feet near Melissa's head.

Looking down upon her, Emma commanded, "Kiss my feet!"

Melissa helplessly looked up through her tears. Emma raised the crop, and Melissa immediately complied, not wanting to feel any more pain. From that moment on, any time Melissa didn't eagerly comply with a command from Emma, Emma would just say, "Do I need to get the crop?", and Missy would immediately obey.

Melissa was fervently kissing her heels when Emma demanded she use her tongue. Melissa lathered the patent leather with her tongue for several minutes before Emma directed her to continue up her silk stocking covered legs. Melissa had recovered from the lashing and was now eagerly doing Emma's bidding. The young woman's domination was having quite the effect on Missy, and she was buzzing inside, wanting only to please the seemingly instinctive Domme. As the older woman reached her thighs, Emma pulled up her short leather skirt, exposing her bald, uncovered, pussy. Melissa caught a whiff of the aroma, and it did something more to her, and she didn't even need to be directed any further. She buried her tongue between Emma's labia and devoured her delicious nectar.

The power, plus the tongue between her legs, was so arousing that Emma almost came immediately. She pushed the needy, submissive woman away, sat down on the couch and spread her legs wide, then invited Melissa to continue. Without hesitation, Melissa dove right back between Emma's thighs. She had licked pussy before, but this was a totally different experience, and she was so aroused. She sucked and licked and nibbled to Emma's immense delight.

"Oh Aunty, you are such a good little pussy licker, mmmmmm" Emma praised her. "And so eager as well." she moaned.

The encouragement, even from a girl 20 years her junior, to Melissa, was like being praised by a superior, which apparently was how she now viewed her "niece". It caused her to climax, and she simultaneously doubled her effort. Soon Emma was crying out from orgasm as well.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, you naughty little cunt licker. I'm Coming!" Emma pulled Melissa into her vortex with both hands, grinding on, and coming all over her face. This was the greatest orgasm of her young life, and she rode the wave for as long as it lasted, finally pushing Melissa away with her hands, then using her foot to push her onto her back on the floor.

The two women lie there for quite some time: Emma on the couch and Melissa, curled up on the floor. As the post orgasm clarity revealed itself, they both contemplated what was next. Melissa again contemplated how she might make this all stop and get control of Emma back. Emma contemplated how to make it continue. Again, in her mind, she flipped though pages she had read the night before until it came to her. She collected herself, stood up, smoothed her skirt back into place, picked up the crop, and stood over Melissa, shaking the crop at her.

"I own you, bitch, and don't ever forget it!" and then walked away.

"Emma,..... don't,...... please,...... wait." Melissa said scrambling to her knees.

Emma, although nervous inside, exuded nothing but confidence as she left without another word. She climbed into her car and let out a deep sigh, then a giddy laugh at accomplishing exactly what she had set out to do. "I can't believe that worked so well." she said to herself, then rapidly pounded on her steering wheel with delight.

This is going to be so much fun," she said out loud as she started the car and drove away.

Inside the house, Melissa was all torn up. Besides the pain emanating from her abused ass, she had so many emotions running through her simultaneously. What would happen going forward? Would she tell her best friend? Did she want it to stop, did she want it to continue? As she contemplated all this, she fell back onto the floor and curled up into a fetal position as all those emotions spilled out through sobs and tears.

To be continued ..... If there is interest.