Mommy's Cuckcake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A what?" Emma asked, completely puzzled.

"A cuckquean." Missy replied, then explained the concept to Emma. She just soaked it all in, floored the whole time, not saying a word. Then Missy told her this.|||

"After your dad had explained her fetish to me, he said something that, like I said, changed our relationship forever. He told me that he had been waiting many years for me to dump that loser I was married to so he could finally fuck me. When I said I could never do that to your mother, he looked me right in the eyes and said, 'Have you not been listening? Trust me she will love it.' Again, I protested, until he took my hand and said, come on, I'll show you.' He led me up the stairs, and into your parents' room."

Emma was still silent, just sitting there, mouth agape, listening to Missy describe all of it.

Missy continued, "When we got to their room, your mother was still naked, kneeling just inside the door. I couldn't look at her and she didn't look at me. I felt so bad for her, like she was being abused. I looked at your father, he looked down at your mother and said, 'Tell her, slut.' Your mother looked up at me, your father gestured for me to look at her, and I did. Through her eyebrows, I could see those pathetic doe eyes of hers. 'Missy, daddy has wanted to fuck you for years, please let him.' I looked down at her and something just came over me. I don't really know how to explain it. I'm not sure if it was how pathetic you mother looked, or how you father's actions had emboldened me, or a combination of both, but something just consumed me, and I suddenly felt so fuckin' powerful. Without even thinking, I bent over, grabbed your mother's chin with my thumb and forefinger, looked her square in the face and sneered, 'Beg me!'"

"Holy Fuck!" Emma squealed.

"Right?" Missy said. "I couldn't believe it either. I immediately felt bad and wanted to apologize to your mother, but before I could even get it out, you mother said, 'Please, Missy, please fuck daddy.'"

"She did not?!" Emma said in disbelief.

"She did!" Missy assured her. "I was blown away too. It only bolstered my confidence. I mockingly laughed at her and told her, that wasn't begging. 'Pleeeeeeeease,' your mother begged, 'please make daddy happy. He has wanted to fuck you for so long.' I looked at your father, who just smirked and said, 'see?'.

"Holy fuck!" Emma repeated.

"Then, as if I had been crowned 'Queen for the day', I took control of the situation and began to bark orders at her, 'Fine, if that's what you want Jilly, show me. Take my clothes off.' She did and there I stood naked in front of them both. Your father whispered some direction in my ear, and I confidently followed his orders. 'You know why he wants to fuck me, right Jillian?' I used her full name, like your gramma does. Your mother nodded her head. 'I Didn't hear you.' I snapped. Your mother replied, 'Yes, ma'am.' Just like she does with her mother. I was gaining confidence by the second as your mother shrunk just as quickly. 'Why?' I asked her. 'Because you are more beautiful than I am, ma'am.' Out of nowhere, I corrected her. 'Goddess!' Apparently, I had learned that somewhere. I have watched some porn." Missy winked at Emma. "Your mother replied, 'Yes, Goddess, because you are more beautiful than me.'"

"Holy Fuck!" Emma gasped again.

"Oh, it gets better." Melissa replied. "I pressed her, 'AND?!' Your mother hesitated for a moment. I waved my hand down my body to guide her to the response I was looking for. She gulped before saying, 'Your body is much better than mine.' She told me. I sternly barked at her, "Sexier......Goddess!' She corrected herself, 'Your body is so much sexier than mine, Goddess.'"

"Holy Fuck!" Emma said once more.

"Then I cackled like the Wicked Witch of the West." Missy said with a smirk on her face. "Wait, do you even know who that is?"

"Yes." Emma assured her, "From the Wizard of Oz!"

Melissa continued, "I Ordered your mother to the bed. She sat against the headboard, and I bent over the foot of the bed, staring directly at her. Her feet were flat on the bed and her knees were parted enough for her to see me through them. I ordered her to tell your father what she wanted. I made sure it was her request. I was not going to have her telling me later that I forced her, or him. Your mom looked at your dad and said, 'Please fuck her, daddy.'"

"Holy fuck!" Emma was in a state of stun.

"Your father, slowly but forcefully buried his cock in my already hot, wet pussy, groaning with complete satisfaction. 'You hear that?' I asked your mom. She nodded. 'That is the sound of a man fucking a perfectly tight pussy. No little brats squeezing out of this fine cunt. 'I told her."

"Hey?" Emma protested, realizing Melissa was referring to her and her brother.

"No offense meant." Missy chuckled.

Emma laughed as well.

"The oddest thing happened when I insulted her, your mother immediately began to masturbate."

"Really?" Emma asked.

"Really!" Melissa insisted. "The more I insulted her the hornier she got, and the harder she played with herself. 'How's that pussy feel?' I asked your father. 'So, tight!' he told us. 'Tighter than your wife's?' I asked. 'So much tighter.' He told me. 'Tell her!' I demanded. 'Her pussy is so much tighter than yours.' He told your mother."

"Holy Fuck!" Emma huffed, returning to her state of disbelief.

"Your mother instantly orgasmed. I couldn't believe she was getting off on being humiliated like that but, fuck if she wasn't. That turned me on as well. Your father began fucking me in earnest. 'Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me harder!' I demanded. It was not long before I was coming all over his cock. I continued to insult her, and she came again, and so did I. Finally, your father unloaded inside me, and collapsed on my back, holding himself up with the bed. His cock was still buried in my cunt when he whispered more instructions in my ear. I was astonished but did as he said. I Told your mother to get off the bed and kneel behind us. Your father pulled out and I ordered your mother to clean my pussy with her tongue."

"Holy fucking shit! You did not!" Emma objected.

"I did, and she did! She buried her face between my cheeks and lapped up both, your father's, and my cum." Melissa told her.

"NO WAY!"

"She did. In fact, she was so good at it, she made me come again too!" Missy claimed.

"Holy Fuck!"

"I Know." Her "aunt" concurred. "That's how it all started.

"But... I .... It ...." Emma stammered.

"It's a lot to take in, Em, I know." We can talk about all this later. Right now, I have somewhere to be. Think about what you want to ask, and we will talk. I must attend to your mother. Now, remember, your mother has no clue that you know. You must promise me you will not let on that you know. I promise, Aunt Missy will make it worth your while." Melissa reassured her, kissing her on the forehead, before ascending the stairs to Emma's mother's room.

Emma just sat there for about 15 minutes trying to take it all in. When she had gathered her wits, her evil teenage rebellion returned and she said out loud to herself, "Things are gonna change around here."

Just then, Melissa and her mother came down the stairs together.

"Oh, you're home." Jill said with a bit of motherly contempt.

"Where else would I be?" Emma spat. "I'm not allowed to take the car anywhere except school."

"Emma, stop that!" Melissa reprimanded her. "Do not talk to your mother that way."

"Yes, Aunt Melissa." Emma said with enough respect not to warrant suspicion, but with an undertone that Missy picked up. She scowled at the teenager, and Emma complied. However, Emma knew things between her, and her mother, would never be the same; she knew way too much now, for that to ever be the case again.

****

Things did change. Emma had been a handful for Jill pretty much her whole life. Once Emma was old enough to realize that she was daddy's special girl, and that if push came to shove, she could get daddy to make mommy ease up, she made raising her much more difficult for Jill. However, Emma always knew just how far she could push her mom before even her father couldn't save her. That was until the day she witnessed her mother allowing her father to fuck her mother's best friend. That was the day Emma stopped feeling any superiority from her mother. Emma was an adult, but she did live in her mother's house, so she had always respected that, until now.

Her first form of rebellion came the very next day when after school she didn't come directly home from school as she was supposed to do. No, instead she went to Melissa's house. She had to know more about all this stuff that had occurred, between her parents and her "aunt".

Missy was surprised to see Emma but welcomed her. The two drank tea and Emma peppered Melissa with questions for more than two hours. Missy filled her in on the evolution of the relationship over the past ten years and Emma took many mental notes. Emma's phone rang several times over the course of their talk, all from her mother, but she ignored them. When Missy finally inquired as to who was calling her so much, Emma told her of her punishment and that it was her mother, wondering where she was. Melissa was disappointed in Emma, and told her so, but Emma just smirked and said, "Oh my days of obeying that little whore are over."

"Emma!" Missy scolded her. "She is still your mother, and you owe her respect."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Emma replied. "I'll head home now."

What Melissa didn't realize was that all their talk had done, was make Emma braver. Emma knew that Missy and her mother had lunch every Wednesday, but she made a mental note when during their chat, Missy told her that those weekly Wednesday lunches quite often turned into an afternoon like the one she had witnessed yesterday. Sometimes it was the three of them, and sometimes just her mother and her Aunt Missy doing very naughty sexual things.

When Emma got home, her mother was furious, yelling and threatening her. Emma just stood there and took it with a smirk on her face the whole time. When Jill informed her that her car privileges were going to be taken away completely, Emma just looked at her and said, "Careful mother, if you get too strict with me, I just might have to push back." Then she walked away.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Her mother screamed at her as she ascended the stairs to her room.

The next morning, Emma left for school and defied her mother by taking the car. Jill was getting ready to take her, when she realized Emma was already gone, she immediately grabbed her phone to call her daughter and demand she return that instant. However, as she began to dial, she remembered what Emma had said the day before, and something inside her triggered her submissive side, and Jill just put the phone down and went on with her day. That was the first time she would buckle to the dominance of her daughter, but it would definitely not be the last time.

**The following Wednesday**

At about noon, Emma decided she was going to skip her last class, and immediately drove home, hoping to witness another sexual escapade involving her mother and her best friend. This time she told herself she would not be shocked, and she would get some evidence to use against her mother. She was thrilled to see Aunt Missy's car in the driveway, but disappointed her father's car was not there. Nonetheless, she quietly parked and entered the house. She was shocked as she entered the house to immediately hear Melissa's voice coming from the great room.

"Who's my dirty little whore, Jilly?"

"I am Miss Melissa." She heard her mother answer meekly.

Emma slipped off her heels and tiptoed to where the sounds were emanating. When she peaked into the room, she saw her mother, completely naked, on her hands and knees, at Missy's feet. The one exception to her nakedness was that she was wearing a leather studded collar with a leash attached. Missy was fully clothed, holding the business end of that leash in one hand and a wicked looking red leather riding crop in the other.

"I didn't hear you." Missing snapped.

Jill tentatively replied again., "I am your whore, Miss Melissa."

"Louder!"

"I am your whore, Goddess." Jill repeated but didn't raise her voice any higher.

"You are testing my patience, Jillian! You're gonna get the crop if you don't behave." Missy warned, raising the crop to use it on Jill's ass.

When Jill saw this, she raised her ass ever so slightly.

"You fucking sadistic bitch, that's what you want! You want me to tan your ass with this, don't you?" Missy scolded her, noticing her action.

"No ma'am." Jill replied, lowering her ass just as subtly as she had raised it, trying to hide her real desire.

"You liar! You are going to regret lying to me." Missy warned her.

Emma gasped a little too loudly at her aunt's scolding of her mother, and Missy heard her. She turned enough to see the nineteen-year-old out of the corner of her eye, and she got the most wicked idea.

She grabbed a silk scarf she was wearing and tied it around Jill's eyes. "Don't move Jillian.", and she walked from the room.

"Yes, ma'am." Jill replied, excited and worried about what might happen next, as she heard Melissa's heel retreating.

A few minutes later Jill could hear Melissa's heels returning. What she didn't hear were Emma and her stockinged feet returning with her, and Emma was now holding the crop and wielding a wicked attitude. Melissa pulled up her skirt to expose her silk-panty-covered pussy, sat on the couch, and pulled Jill between her legs. Still blind folded, Jill felt Melissa's hands firmly holding her face.

"Tell me the truth Jillian, my filthy little cuck whore, you wanted me to use the whip on you, didn't you?" Melissa asked in the sweetest caring-sounding voice, disarming Jill's defenses.

Hesitating just a moment, Jill replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Yes, Goddess!" Missy retorted.

"Yes Goddess." Jill repeated.

"You will have to earn that." Missy informed her, as she pulled her face to her silk-covered snatch. Jill knew what to do and began voraciously licking the material covering the object of her desire, trying to please her domme. Melissa relished the power and the feel of Jill's tongue for several minutes. "Such a good little submissive slut you are Jilly. I just may have to give you what you want."

Jill moaned with delight, thinking of how she would be rewarded. Then without her knowledge, Melissa nodded at Emma, who executed the instructions her aunt had given her just a few minutes ago.

Emma raised her hand and in rapidly succession, rained 15 whippings to one of her mother's ass cheeks. These were not the normal smacks Jill had experienced in the past; they were given with extreme prejudice. Emma's intent was to make her mother regret ever punishing her. Tears flooded Jill's cheeks, and Melissa tried to make Emma lighten up. Rage, and a sense of power filled Emma and she ignored her. Emma repeated the exact same action to the other cheek. By now Jill was a blubbering mass of flesh, barely able to keep her arms and legs under her, but to everyone's surprise, Jill's body began to quiver and quake. She screamed into Melissa's Venus as an extraordinary orgasm ripped through her body. This, in turn, caused Melissa to orgasm as well, as Emma stood over both of them watching their pleasure with that wicked grin, feeling great power and arousal. Melissa recovered first and waved Emma from the room, while keeping jill from separating from between her legs. However, corrupted with the power Emma had just been given, the wicked teen resumed her whipping of her mom, this time on the backs of her thighs. To the surprise of everyone present, this made Jill climax again. With her mom crying and coming, and her aunt in complete shock, the evil teen quietly scurried from the room, taking the riding crop with her. When she finally recovered and Melissa had removed the scarf, Jill wanted to know who the other person was who had been there.

"Obviously, you could not have done all that alone." Jill snarled.

Melissa would not give up the identity of the mystery person, adding, "Well I guess they sure knew how to make you come like a whore, though, huh?"

Jill could not deny Melissa was right, but she was not happy that she didn't know who else knew of her secret. She rattled off several names, like her husband, the housekeeper, but her daughter never crossed her mind. Just outside the room, Emma hid, listening to the whole conversation, before sneaking out the back door and leaving the house only to return at her normal time from school. She of course acted as if she knew nothing, but oh the things she knew now were just more ammunition in the barrel, when she decided it was the best time to use it. After greeting her mother, Emma walked past her and playfully smacked her mother's very sore ass.

"OW!" Jill snapped. "Stop that! That hurt!"

"Oh relax mother, I barely touched you. You're acting as though someone cracked you with a whip." Emma said, not even turning to see her mother's reaction.

"Someone did!" Jill screamed in her head, but still, she didn't connect the dots. She was so mad at Melissa for not telling her who was in the room with them earlier, she wasn't thinking straight.

Emma went upstairs. The whole afternoon and evening she researched domination, submission, masochism, cuckolding, cuckqueaning and anything else Google deemed relevant to her searches. She was very smart, and an avid reader, and she gathered more information than any teenager should know about these subjects. By the time she finally laid her head on the pillow that night, around 2am, she was feeling completely empowered, very confident, and had a plan to deal with this whole new family dynamic.

Melissa, on the other hand, was suddenly not so confident with her control of the whole situation. She had included Emma with the idea that she could use her a bit to further her control of Jill, but in so doing, it appeared this afternoon, as though she had created a bit of a monster. Melissa was feeling uneasy with the intensity of the whipping Emma gave to her mother's ass and how much pleasure she seemed to take from it. In addition to her uneasiness, Missy didn't like how when she tried to silently stop her, Emma had defiantly ignored her and administered more abuse to her mother, while relishing the power. Melissa had expected the teenager to follow her instructions, but be more reluctant to actually inflict pain, but oh was she wrong. The other thing that astounded Missy was the way Jill had orgasmed. Although crying the whole time from the pain, her best friend had climaxed harder than Melissa had ever witnessed in the past 10 years of their playtimes. This was something Melissa just didn't understand, as she was not keen to inflicting that much pain or receiving it either. Furthermore, she was scared by the fact that while watching Emma, although frightened a bit by the display, she herself, had orgasmed as well. She was not sure if it was because Jill had pleased her so much as she licked her panty-covered pussy, or if she was actually turned on by the display of power by the young woman wielding the crop. Either way, she needed to get control back of this situation before it all went any further sideways. She texted Emma several times that evening, each one more desperate than the previous, insisting the two meet the next day to discuss what had happened, and how she was not happy with the way Emma had acted. Her texts went unanswered until 2am when she finally received a reply. It simply said, "K".

As Emma set her phone down, she giggled to herself. In opposition, when Missy read it, a chill went down her spine as she could feel the dynamic of her relationship with Emma shifting, and she was absolutely not comfortable with it. She texted several more times the next morning trying to arrange the meeting. Once more, Emma left Missy twisting in the wind, not replying until past noon, when she told her aunt she would arrive at the older woman's home at 3:00. When Melissa told her that was not convenient for her, Emma replied, "OK, then you will have to wait until I'm available again". Melissa could not wait, she needed to set Emma right, now.