Mommy's Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Mindy goes to the gym with her nudist mother and her lover.
12.2k words
4.59
23.4k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

"Yes, that's it. Eat Mommy's pussy, Katy. Eat Mommy's pussy!"

Katy ate. She rubbed her lips against the folds, ran her tongue up and down the rippling flesh, breathed deeply to inhale the sweet, honeyed aroma, and sucked hungrily on the succulent bud that sprouted out of Carol's blossoming flower. It was good, very good. It felt good, smelled good, looked good, sounded good, and tasted good. But it wasn't enough. Katy needed more. More. MORE!

"You like that, baby?" Carol cooed as she grinded herself further on Katy's dew-slicked face. Katy could only nod in response. "Yes, of course you do. But you don't just want to eat Mommy's pussy, now do you?"

Katy nodded again. No, she didn't just want to eat Carol's pussy. She wanted Carol's pussy to...she wanted Carol's pussy to...!

"You want my pussy to eat you."

"Yes, yes, that's it," Katy wanted to say. "That's exactly what I want, Mommy! I want...I want your pussy to swallow me completely!" Alas, she couldn't speak. Carol's pussy was smothering her lips. All Katy could do was mumble incoherently into those fluttering petals of flesh as they squelched wetly all around her. Whatever words she had to say were lost forever within the depths of her lover's glistening womanhood.

Fortunately, that was all she needed to say, for Carol understood her perfectly. She knew Katy's wants and desires like she knew the back of her hand, the curvature of her buttocks, and the hardness of her nipples. Almost as if Katy was a part of her body, an extension of it. Like a daughter was to her mother. "Then let it take you," she said, standing up and spreading her lips wide so that Katy could take a long, hard look into their plunging depths, still pulsating pinkly and dripping with sweet-smelling nectar. "Let my pussy take you!"

Carol opened her pussy lips really wide now. Katy could see all they had to offer. She could watch every pulse, count every wrinkle, and if she looked far enough, she could just make out the rapidly dilating hole leading to her most sacred place.

"Be with Mommy...forever!" And just like that, she descended! Carol's pussy engulfed Katy, her walls clenched tight all around her, and the wet, silky flesh fluttered upon her every inch of naked skin as it wrapped her up in its loving embrace. Katy yelped, then cooed, then cried tears of happiness as Carol brought her ever closer to the place she desired, to the place she yearned for, to the place where she truly belonged. She was pushed, she was pulled, she was sucked, and before she knew it, she was dropped. She fell upon a soft, wet, cushioned surface that splashed, rippled, and pulsed with every heartbeat she could hear echoing all around her. Everything was dark; she couldn't see a thing, she might as well have been blind. But she could still feel, and she felt a great many things as she curled up within this tight, resonating chamber. She felt warm, she felt safe, and most of all, she felt loved. Purely, unconditionally, and eternally loved.

Loved. Loved. Loved. Loved as a child in a mother's sweet embrace.

***

"Summers? Yo, Summers, are you awake? Dear God, for the love of Christ, Summers, wake up!"

"Huh? Hoo-huh?" Katherine Summers mumbled as she shook herself awake. It was dark, she could barely see a thing, but she sensed that she was currently in a very cramped place, wherever it was. A place that smelled oddly of metal, rust, and motor oil. "Shit!" It turned out she was under a car. Katy had somehow fallen asleep under a car!

Reflexively, the young woman slid herself out, letting the wheels of the creeper she was laying on roll her to safety. The first thing she saw when the lights hit her eyes was the concerned expression of her supervisor, Brad Marsten. "Uh, hi, boss," she said, waving sheepishly at him.

Brad let out a half-relieved and half-exasperated sigh. "Summers, I know we all have our days where we feel tired. And I know we all have days where we can't even keep our eyes up at work. But I've never met anyone before who's ever decided that the best time and place to curl up for some shuteye was while they were doing a routine oil change under an actual vehicle!"

"Sorry, sorry. It won't happen again," Katherine said as she stood up, brushing her hands on her chest. She immediately regretted that, however, because a shudder came over her when her hands brushed against two very hard nubs poking through the fabric of her tank top. Crap, her nipples were hard! Worse, she wasn't wearing a bra; she was inadvertently showing her tits off to her boss.

"It...better not," said Brad, turning his face to the side so as to not look at her. Yep, he clearly noticed them too. "Summers, is everything alright with you?"

"Uh, of course. Everything's fine! Why do you ask?" she said, pulling her shirt back to give her nipples some much needed breathing room.

"It's hard to explain, but you've been...out of sorts the past couple of days. You keep drifting off in the middle of a job, you frequently paw at your clothes, and--there, look, you're doing it right now!"

"Doing what?" asked Katy. She glanced down and saw a few peculiar things: her navel, her toned abdominals, the lower half of her boobs, and her hands about to lift her shirt over their top halves. "EEP!"

"You're not...becoming one of those lesbian nudist cultists that have been in the news recently, are you Summers?" said Brad after she let go of the garment and let it fall back into place. "Those Zenres...Zenerites...Zen...whatever they were called."

"Zenrists, sir. And, uh, no, no, I'm not becoming one at all! No way, not me, not at all, never! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." That's what Katy wanted to think anyway. However, she couldn't be sure. Ever since she learned about the Zenrist religion, set foot inside their temple, and partook in the massive ceremonial orgy that turned her older girlfriend, Carol, into one of them, she had indeed been acting out of it. Her clothes were tighter, she was hornier, and her dreams were all of...a very erotic nature. Especially that last one, where Carol pulled Katy into her womb. It was still fresh in her both her mind and her body, if her erect nipples were anything to go by. And now she was apparently stripping herself without being aware of it. These were all things that happened to Carol in the days leading up to her conversion to Zenrism. But the same thing couldn't be happening to Katy...could it? "Please don't fire me!"

"I'm not about to fire you...yet," said Brad. "But I am getting worried because this is starting to get serious. If you don't straighten yourself out soon, you're gonna get yourself killed."

"I'm sorry. There's just been...a lot of things going on in my life right now. But I'll fix them, I swear!"

"You do that," said Brad. "Until then, get yourself cleaned up, then go man the front desk. Our usual receptionist had to duck out early, so you can take over for her."

Katherine sighed. That really wasn't what she wanted to be doing, but she didn't have a choice. "Yes, boss."

The girl went straight to the restroom to wash the grease off her hands and face. As she finished up and looked at her reflection, she wondered if there was any sign of illness or fatigue to be found there. There wasn't. All Katherine saw was the same youthful visage she had known her entire life. There weren't any bags to be found under her large eyes, new wrinkles on her heart-shaped face, or signs of paleness on her brown skin. By all accounts, Katherine was perfectly healthy. About the only flaw she could see was that her straightened black hair was awfully ruffled, but that was just the nature of her work.

I still look like Mommy's girl, she thought with a girlish little giggle. And as long as I look like Mommy's girl, then there's nothing to be alarmed by.

That was the last happy thought Katherine would have once she went into what would be her workspace for the rest of the day. It was an unexciting place with a simple black desk for her to sit at where she would answer phone calls, read emails, set up appointments, and greet whoever came in through the front door. It wasn't a complicated job, but Katy just couldn't stand working behind a desk. She wanted to move around, stretch her limbs, and get her hands dirty working on the cars in the shop. She was her daddy's daughter after all.

Katherine's father had always been a blue-collar man whose work usually focused on repairing things, namely automobiles. As such, much of her childhood and adolescence was spent surrounded by tools and stooped under car hoods. So even though she would go on to college to get a much less labor-intensive job in a corporate office, Katy realized she just felt more at home in an auto repair shop, with the clanging of metal, humming of machinery, and smell of oil everywhere, than in some spic and span building filled with piles of paper, dead-eyed co-workers, soulless cubicles, and endless computer screens. Which made the fact that she was getting plopped on a desk with a computer all the more galling. Just seeing it was enough to make Katy want to groan.

Nevertheless, she got to work right away. She sat down, turned on the computer, checked the online database for new appointment requests, wrote them down in the nearby notebook, and answered some emails, all the while keeping an eye on both the door and the phone. Katy was diligent, alert, always on top of everything, and...

She looked up from her desk, checked the lobby, checked the door, checked if anyone was coming in or waiting, confirmed that no one was, and sighed as she returned to her work. Lonely. It's so lonely in here.

Loneliness. What a silly thing for Katherine to feel right now. She wasn't the only person in the building. There were plenty of people here; all the guys were busy in the back of the shop, fixing cars and conducting inspections. But she was still sitting in an empty room all by herself with not another person to talk to or interact with. It reminded Katy of the many lonely days she spent in her youth.

She never knew her mother. The woman had died shortly after she was born. As for Katy's father, he was a good man and she was thankful for everything he had given her, but he had to work to keep his daughter safe, fed, and happy. Which meant Katy always came home from school to an empty house. Until her daddy came back some two to three hours later, it was always so quiet in there. And lonesome. And Katy hated it. She always wished her mother had been alive just so that she would have someone to come home to and welcome her back every time she stepped through the door. Someone she could hug, and talk to, and kiss, and unload all her worries with, and love, and feel loved by, and...

Maybe that was where Katy's strange fetish for a strong, nurturing, maternal figure had come from. Or maybe it was while she was in middle school and met her then best friend's mother and couldn't get over how beautiful she was. Or maybe it was when I found this, she thought as she withdrew a small printed photograph of her mother that had been taken before she died. The picture I lost my virginity to.

Katherine sighed again as she looked at the photo, though this time more dreamily. It wasn't the typical parental picture a girl would hold onto for safekeeping. In fact, it wasn't the kind of picture a parent would ever let their child see, period. For one thing, the woman was done up to make herself look not just beautiful, but absolutely ravishing. Her lips were painted a ruby red, her eyelashes were thick and dark with mascara, she wore makeup around her eyes in a way to look like a cat, and her hair was done up in steamy curls. All that combined with the devilish smile she was flashing toward the camera showed she had some very adult things in mind. For another, she was completely naked, sitting on a plush chair with her chest thrust out, showing off her enlarged breasts and erect nipples. Finally, and this is what enticed Katy the most, the woman was pregnant. Her hands were resting on the inflated dome of her stomach, delicately caressing the flesh that encased her baby. That encased...Katherine herself.

Oh, how Katherine masturbated the first time she had seen this photo almost a decade ago. She must have jilled herself off for hours! One moment, she was looking at the picture, imagining how it must have felt to be squirming around within her mother's tight womb like that. The next, Katy was as naked as her mother and riding her pillow like a horse, grinding her sopping wet pussy into the now drenched cushion while she stared at the woman's face. She imagined what it would be like to actually have it under her. She imagined what it would be like to actually kiss her!

"Oh, Mommy," she moaned, feeling her pussy burn as its every nerve was rubbed and spanked raw. "Fuck me harder, Mommy! Right there. Right there! Oh Mommy, oh MOMMY--!"

Wait, Katherine wasn't just remembering how she felt the first time she had masturbated to her mom. She was literally masturbating right now! Somewhere in the middle of her reminiscing, she had slipped both her pants and her underwear off--and by off, she meant literally off, as they were both lying in a pile a few inches away from her now bare feet--and was now flicking her swollen clit around like a loose pea in a pod.

This is...this is exactly what happened to Mommy! I...I'm turning into a Zenrist too!

She had to get herself under control. And dressed too! And fast before her boss caught her. Katy bent down to retrieve her pants, but before she could so much as brush a finger against the fabric, the bell jingled, announcing someone had just come in.

CRAP!

"Uh, HI!" Katherine squeaked, bolting back up immediately. "Anything I can do you for--DAH, I mean, do for you?"

"Hi," said the customer who, to Katy's simultaneous dismay and joy, was an older woman with a curvy figure and very large breasts. The type of woman she liked best. "I'm Danielle; I'm here about the noisy and unresponsive steering."

Katherine opened up the notebook where all the reservations were typically written down. "Danielle, Danielle...oh here you are. Yeah, looks like you're on time."

"Will you be able to look at it now?" said Danielle.

"Well, the guys are pretty busy with other jobs, so it might take a while for them to see your car, but I can take a quick look now and hopefully pinpoint the problem."

"Oh thank you so much," said the older woman, flashing the black girl a joyful smile.

Katherine suppressed a giggle as she stood up. If she isn't a mommy, I bet she would still make a loving one. I hope she has a daughter ready to love her to--

Katy stopped when she realized what she had done. She stood up from her desk, rose to her full height, showed off her lower half to this gorgeous middle-aged woman, and forgot to put her pants back on. She was completely bottomless! Her legs and thighs were on full display now, as was her completely shaved pussy with its dark, poofy lips.

Oh, I've really done it now, she groaned inwardly, especially when she saw the woman's eyes expand in shock. Well, I can't walk back on it now. Best thing to do would be to just...act like this is the most normal thing ever.

Ignoring Danielle's stunned expression, Katherine walked past her as casually as she could manage and out the door in her half-naked state. She shivered as the warm summer air hit her now exposed and very sensitive flesh. The rays of the sun seemed to massage her clitoris and the lingering juices that were sticking to her skin heated up instantly, tickling her vaginal nerves even more. Memories of the outdoor Zenrist orgy she had recently engaged in surfaced in her mind, and upon seeing that sea of heaving female flesh locked in sapphic bliss, Katy felt a sudden urge to masturbate again. But she held firm! She steeled her resolved, balled her hands into fists, and clenched both her teeth and her exposed butt cheeks, and marched all the way over to the car.

Upon popping the hood open and giving the underside a cursory glance, Katherine identified the problem in swift order. "Yeah, that's gotta be what's causing it," she said, pointing to a conspicuously empty plastic tank for Danielle's benefit, though she knew quite well that the woman's attention was not on her car at all. "You're leaking power steering fluid."

"Uh, I...see," said Danielle. "Any idea how much it'll cost to fix?"

"Can't say. I can't see where the leak's coming from from here," said Katy while she stood back up and turned to face the woman. "Depending on where it is and what's damaged, it could run you anywhere between 50 to 500 dollars."

"Uh...huh," said Danielle, whose eyes were straying awfully low to a certain part of Katherine's anatomy. "Uh, are you aware that you don't have any...pants on, miss?"

"Yes, I'm aware," said Katy.

"Uh-huh. You wouldn't happen to be...in that lesbian nudist cult that's just come to town, would you?"

"N...no, I'm not," said Katy through nervous clenched teeth. She wasn't a Zenrist, she really wasn't, and she had no intention of becoming one. But who was she kidding? She had watched this happen to Carol, watched how her beloved surrogate mommy's urges to become naked grew until she could no longer physically wear clothes. Katherine wasn't on her level yet, but she was getting there. And she didn't know if there was a way to reverse it. "But...I might be becoming one."

"You know, now that I think about it," said Danielle, "I thought you looked familiar. "You were on the news. I think I saw you in that...ceremony they held on the park."

"Y-yes," Katherine stammered, feeling herself grow hot with embarrassment, knowing the incident had been recorded and televised live and that someone actually recognized her. "I...I was in that pile of women."

"I...see. I...normally don't watch that stuff, but it was on the news, so I kind of had to. My daughter, she...I just want to teach her the importance of keeping up with current events, so...yeah."

Katherine's heart swelled when she heard the word "daughter." She was a mommy after all! Not only that, she had also watched what could effectively be described as porn with her own daughter. Surely, that had to mean they both had...an intimate relationship like she always wished she had with her own mother...right? Katy just had to know. "What...did she think...when she watched it?' she asked, slowly and laboriously trying to control her breathing to hide the arousal growing inside her.

"She was...very flustered to say the least," said Danielle. "Said she wasn't comfortable watching it with me. She left halfway through."

"Oh." Katherine felt her heart crack all over, like it had just been kicked and was about to shatter. What a disappointing thing to hear. Why couldn't anyone else see mothers and daughters the same way she did? Why couldn't anyone understand the beauty of a mommy and her little girl bonding so closely together? All these women her age and younger had a mother that she would kill for, but not a single one ever took advantage of the gift that stared them in the face everyday. It was so frustrating that she just couldn't care about her complete lack of pants anymore.

"Uh, can we...get back to the business with the car?" said Danielle, who was still visibly uncomfortable with the younger woman's nudity.

"Yes, yes, of course," sighed Katherine as she walked back into the building. "I'll just need your keys and then we can get started."

She sat down on her desk and typed in a little more information concerning her diagnostic on the vehicle's problems. Then she stood up so that she could go inform Brad or whoever was around that Danielle's car was ready to be examined, only to pause when she remembered she was still bottomless. Glancing under her desk where her pants, socks, shoes, and underwear were piled up, she couldn't help but grimace at the sight of them. Katy...really didn't want to put them on. The warm summer air felt surprisingly nice on her bare skin. Even the memory of it was causing goose bumps to pleasantly sprout all over her. She didn't want it to suddenly stop. And now that she thought about it, the young woman was starting to realize that even her shirt was feeling awfully confining on her breasts, small as they were.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers