Mommy's Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it, she had to talk to her boss, but she couldn't risk appearing to him naked in any way. Whether she liked it or not, Katy had to get dressed. With a grumble, she reached down and pulled her pants back on, wincing as she felt the cloth slide against her bare skin. When she was properly covered again, she stood up on her oddly shaky legs, and walked reluctantly into the garage where the cars were being worked on, Danielle looking puzzled the entire time.

I don't want to be here anymore, the young woman silently moaned. I just want to be back with my Mommy. My beautiful, loving, naked Mommy.

***

Mindy opened her eyes. Had she fallen asleep again? She was lying on a bed and her head was resting on a pillow. Yes, as a matter of fact, she had been. But why?

Oh yeah, she remembered now. After Katy and Aunt Henrietta fled the apartment, the teenager had gone back into her mother's room to find the Scripture of Zenriah. Unfortunately, as hard as she looked, she couldn't find any trace of the book. Where it was, she had no idea. Maybe it had just gotten lost, maybe Erin or one of Carol's lovers had it, or maybe her mom took it with her to work. But in any case, it meant she was not going to be reading it today. That had been disheartening for Mindy. She was still missing her mother so much and would have killed to have something on hand, anything, to remind her of the brilliant and loving older woman.

That was when she sensed it. The sweet, musty smell permeating all throughout the room. That was her mother's scent! It was wafting all over the place and radiating from the bed like it was the Elephant's Foot itself. Mindy recalled how she had thrown herself onto the mattress and breathed deeply into the sheets, blankets, and pillowcases. It was absolutely divine, almost like she was in her mom's presence all over again! And if she wrapped herself up in everything...then it was almost like Mindy was back in Carol's loving embrace.

It was nothing compared to the real thing, but it was the best the teen could get. She remembered curling up, pulling the sheets close, and inhaling the sweet scent of her mother's holy essence. Absentmindedly, she wondered if that was just Carol's natural aroma, or just the smell of her lingering sexual fluids. Then she wondered how often Carol had actually masturbated and had sex in this bed. Then she wondered if she had sex anywhere else in the house. And then she...likely dozed off, because everything was a blank after that.

"Wonder what time it is?" she asked, glancing over at the clock. It read 3:17 PM. "Wow, I must have been really tired to have slept that long. Or just really relaxed. Heh."

Well, Mindy couldn't complain too much. She had managed to sleep through most of her mother's work day. In a couple of hours, the office would close down and Carol would be on her way back home. Ohhhh, Mindy couldn't wait to see her! She grinned giddily as she sat up on the edge of the bed, tapping her feet excitedly on the floor and feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve. It was strange to be so eager to see someone she saw everyday, but Mindy just couldn't help herself. She wanted to be with her mother so bad.

But...that meant she still had to find some way to occupy her time. "I guess I should make myself more presentable," she said, looking down at her body. She was still in her silly pajamas and it was high time she changed out of them.

"I wonder what Mom would find most appealing," Mindy said as she held up two dress shirts after returning to her room. "Would she prefer red or black? Or...should I put on a summer dress instead? Or maybe a tube top...oh, what the hell am I even fussing over? She doesn't even like clothes! And she said she would like me to go naked. Maybe...I should do that?"

Naked. That...would be a big step to take. Her mother hadn't seen her naked since...well, okay, since last week when Mindy had somehow and unknowingly slipped her clothes off when she heard the words of the Zenrist scripture recited. But it would still be super embarrassing! And more than that...would the sight of Mindy's naked body really impress her mother? Carol said she would have liked to see Mindy nude, but would she like the results? Mindy wasn't like her mother or her sister. She didn't work out at the gym religiously like the former, or take part in the cheerleading squad like the latter. Her main form of exercise came from jogs she only occasionally did and from that dancing video game she often played. Sure, she managed to stay thin and slender, and had decent stamina, but she was nowhere close to having the muscle tone of either of those women. Carol might just find the sight of her body disgusting.

No, no, she's my mother. She would never find me disgusting. And just because I'm not a living runway model like her doesn't mean I'm ugly. But...I don't know if I'm really ready...to show myself naked to her yet.

She sighed as she looked at her dresser full of clothes. "Maybe...she would be happier instead if I stripped in front of her myself? Or maybe if...I let her strip me instead?" That...made a lot of sense. It would be only fitting for Carol to take her daughter's clothing off, just as her daughter had taken Carol's clothing off for the last time ever not so long ago. And...maybe it would give Mindy time to mentally prepare herself. The thought of just showing up at the door in the altogether seemed so mortifying now, but if her mother was actually there right in front of her, maybe the teen wouldn't feel so bad. It was worth a shot.

***

The time was coming. It was about a quarter to six and that meant Carol would be home very soon. Mindy just couldn't wait. She had been sitting in the living room, watching the door like a hawk as she tapped her knee-high sock-clad feet excitedly on the floor. Besides them, she had settled on wearing a sleeveless white halter top and blue denim miniskirt over a basic grey bra and panty set. It wasn't the flashiest outfit in her wardrobe, but it was something that made her look pretty and...sexy, and which would be easy to take off. If her mother willed it of course.

Seconds ticked by, which turned into minutes, and Mindy's excitement only grew. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she heard footsteps coming from outside the apartment. Then the doorknob began to turn.

It's her! It's finally really her!

Mindy suppressed a squee as she all but leaped toward the door, practically bouncing on the balls of her feet like a cheerful puppy. Her mother was close, so close, she could nearly touch her. The knob's locking mechanisms clicked, the door began to swing, and just as it fully opened, she let out a cheerful "Mom!"

Carol had no time to react before she was glomped by all 120 pounds of 18-year-old giddiness. She stumbled back as Mindy rammed into her and just barely regained her balance on the balls of her right foot. The nude woman looked down in confusion at her daughter to inquire what had gotten into her, but warmed up immediately when the younger girl nuzzled her cheek lovingly against her bare breast. "Why hello to you too," Carol said with a loving smile. "Did you miss me?"

"Like you wouldn't believe," said Mindy in a breathy tone that was almost a whisper.

"You know I haven't even been gone for half a day."

"I know. I still missed you, Mom."

"Don't tell me you spent all day waiting by the door for me to come back."

"Just for the past half-hour."

"Well, I'm here now," said Carol before she planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead. "So would you mind letting me come in already?"

"Yes, of course, Mom. Right away, Mom!" said Mindy as she pulled away and scampered into the apartment, taking her mother by the hand as she went. "Is there anything you'd like, Mom? Something to eat? Something drink? Coffee? Tea? Wine?"

"Hmm, wine sounds tempting," said the naked woman, who decided to use that moment to sit down on the couch, "but...not now. Maybe later. I think I'd like to just stick with some juice for now."

"Of course. I'll pour you some," said Mindy, who all but skipped into the kitchen. She came out seconds later with the drink in hand to see Carol sprawled out on the living room sofa, looking like she was enjoying the feeling of its soft fabric on her naked skin. Her eyes were closed, her hands were gently caressing her great breasts, and her legs were splayed far enough apart that Mindy could easily make out the pink opening in between them. Goddess, she's so beautiful.

"Um, I have your juice right here, Mom," said Mindy as a blush started to creep across her face.

"Oh, thank you, sweety," said Carol, opening her eyes to accept the gift. She took a sip of her glass, lightly and delicately, treating it as though it were a fine wine. "Mmm, that hits the spot."

"So how was work today?" said Mindy as she took a seat right next to her mother, tucking her legs underneath herself as she sat sideways on the couch. "Was everyone...accepting of your...religious practices?"

"Mmm, it was wonderful," said Carol. "The opening assembly was alright. Could have been more eventful, and I would have liked to have fielded some questions, but I did enjoy looking at all my coworkers' faces when I presented this to them." She gestured to her naked body for emphasis. "Even got to onanate right on stage in front of everyone. Came and everything. Mmm, it felt so good too. I love cumming with an audience." She sighed happily and used that moment to rub her clit, cooing happily at the electric sensations it brought. Mindy chewed her lip nervously and blushed, but she did not look away.

"But that wasn't the highlight of my day," Carol continued, setting her glass down on the nearby coffee table. "Oh no. Last week, I had my eye on this one intern at the office. A pretty little thing named Rose who looked so fragile and innocent. Well, I finally got to introduce myself to her. I managed to take her out, ate lunch with her, and then...I ate her out!" The Zenrist bucked her hips as a sharp tingle sparkled in her loins.

"Uh...huh," said Mindy, who found her eyes roaming down to her mother's gyrating crotch. She thought she saw the woman's middle finger disappear into her slit. "Did you...do that in front of an audience too?"

"Oh YES!" Carol exclaimed, shuddering in a way that caused her bare tits to jiggle. "I did it in front of all the restaurant customers! And Goddess, she tasted and felt so good. She had a nice, tight little pussy that I don't think anyone ever touched before. Mmmm, I think she was my first ever virgin. Oh-oh-OHHHHH!"

Her hips were really bucking wildly now. Her groin churned so forcefully into the hand stroking it that it looked like it would erupt like a volcano. And in a way, it did. Sticky, sweet moisture oozed out of Carol's fingertips, squeezing out of her pussy like water from a sponge as the delicious smell of tang filled the room. Carol let out one final breathy moan as her orgasm reached its peak and a few streams of pearlescent fluid jetted out of her from between her fingers and onto the floor. "AHH!" She threw her head back with a cry, became stiff all over, curled her toes into her soles, and then...went silent and limp. "Haaaahhhhh."

She really has no shame, does she? No shame at all, Mindy thought as she observed her mother. To think for most of her life, Carol had tried to hide her nudist side from her children. Now, she was not only open about never wearing clothing again, but she had no compunctions against pleasuring herself in front of her offspring. Converting to Zenrism really did a number on her inhibitions. Mindy didn't think she would ever get used to the sight of her mother orgasming. But she wasn't about to tell her to stop. She knew how important it was for her spiritual beliefs now, and besides...Carol looked absolutely divine while she was in the throes of passion. I could look at her even while she's jilling off.

After taking a few minutes to back in the afterglow of her climax, Carol finally sat up straight, licked the juices still dripping down her hand, and turned to address the teen. "My days at the office are about to become a lot more interesting, I can tell you that much," she said. "But more than that, by seducing that sweet little thing, pleasuring her, and getting to know her, I believe I did something. Something fitting for my status as a Zenrist priestess."

"What...did you do?" asked Mindy.

"I got to help that girl with something troubling her greatly. I set her on the path to reconciling with an aunt she loved and became estranged from. Oh, just seeing her work up the courage to finally put that inner demon to rest brought a warmth to my heart. The Goddess is truly working Her ways through me."

"What did you do for her? What happened with this Rose girl and her aunt?"

"I'll tell you some other time," said Carol. "That is a private matter between them that I hope will be sorted out soon. But enough about me, pumpkin. I'd like to know what you've been doing today?"

"Me?" stammered the teen. "I...didn't do much. Just...hung around here I guess."

Carol's smile faded. "You didn't go out? Didn't go see any of your friends?"

"My friends are all off doing Goddess know what across the country. They won't be back until school starts again." Indeed. While Mindy would sometimes hang out with her sister's friends, she had her own circles that she preferred to run with. And unfortunately for her, they weren't around for the last half of summer.

"What about your sister? Erin? She's just a short walk away, assuming she's still at Megan's."

Mindy just shrugged. "I don't think they're in the mood to baby-sit me. Especially since Erin's still dealing with her recent breakup."

"I suppose so," said Carol, pursing her lips. "But still, it must get so lonely just sitting in this house by yourself. No one to talk to, no one to...play with."

"Yeah," said Mindy. "It was rather lonely. But now it's not. Because you're here, Mom. And I--"

Suddenly, the door opened and in flew a mass of petite dark energy. "Mommy! Are you home?"

Both Carol and Mindy turned around to see a very winded and unkempt-looking Katherine. Her hair was tousled and she was panting heavily, looking like had just run a marathon. The young woman seemed to smile slightly when she caught sight of Carol looking at her, only to let out a silent gasp when she noticed the daughter was there as well. "Er, I mean, uh...is YOUR mommy, home, Mindy? I, uh, can see that she is."

"You know, you don't need to hide it anymore for my sake," said Carol, pushing herself up and rounding the couch to approach the black girl, grinning slyly and swaying her hips seductively all the way. "You can call me Mommy in front of my girls now. I don't mind anymore."

"Really?" said Katy as Carol took hold of her waist and pulled her in close, smooshing her considerably larger breasts into the young woman's smaller ones, all while resting one of the girl's thighs against her crotch. "You don't mind that anymore?"

"Not. Any. More. I've grown past such things."

Again with that Mommy business. It was time for Mindy to get to the bottom of that. "Okay, seriously, what is that all about? Why do you call her 'Mommy' anyway?"

"Uh, well..."

"Katy dear never knew her mother," said Carol. "She never got to know what it was like to grow up with a strong maternal figure in her life, or experience the joy of developing a bond with the very woman whose body she came from. So when she and I met a couple years ago, I agreed to play that role for her. I was the first woman she got to go out with who was the right age for it. Isn't that right, sweety?" She pulled the younger woman even closer to her, causing her creamy breasts to bunch up even more tightly against Katherine's frame.

Katy nodded eagerly.

"You like being held by Mommy?"

Katy nodded again. "I do?"

"You like being Mommy's girl?"

"I do! I want to always be Mommy's little girl. No matter how old I get."

"Is Mommy's little girl thirsty?' said Carol while she pulled back from Katy slightly. Katy nodded again. Carol then took hold of one of her boobs and lifted it upward in the black girl's direction. "Then come. Suck on Mommy's sweet milker."

Katy didn't need to be asked twice. She immediately seized Carol's nipple in her lips and sucked upon it vivaciously. Carol shut her eyes and leaned her head back, purring like a cat as she ran a hand delicately through Katy's black locks. Through it all, Mindy watched, feeling like she was intruding on something she had no business being in, even though the two older women had made no attempt to give themselves privacy. And that...made her clench both her teeth and fists in fury.

It wasn't fair! She had Carol first today and Katy got to have her all weekend. What right did she have to just come barging in here uninvited and taking the Zenrist for herself? And this Mommy business...why was Carol paying more attention to a fake daughter when one of her very real ones was standing right here? Was it because this bitch was willing to commit to more daughterly duties that Mindy would never dream of doing for Carol? Like suck her tits and squeeze her ass and fuck her in broad daylight? Was that what Carol really wanted of her? Well Mindy couldn't help it if she couldn't do those things!

MOM NEVER ASKED ME TO DO THEM FOR HER!

Mindy let out a gasp before slapping both her hands over her mouth, even though she was certain she hadn't said anything. What was she thinking? Why did she let that thought flash across her mind?

I never had sex with Mom because I'm her daughter. Daughters do not have sex with their moms! Daughters are not supposed to have sex with their moms! Daughters are not supposed to want to have sex with their moms! Daughters. Do. Not. Have. Sex. With. Their. Moms!

"Mmmm," Carol murmured, pushing Katherine back when the latter finally finished sucking on her nipple, letting the nub go with a wet pop. "Yes, I can tell, you've been wanting me for some time. You need me, don't you, little girl?"

"I do. I need you...so much...Mommy," said Katy, her voice almost a whisper.

Carol slipped a hand into the younger woman's pants and gave her unobstructed crotch a gentle rub, getting a cute moan out of Katherine. "You're wet already. Been looking forward to being with Mommy, haven't you?"

Katy nodded desperately. "I have."

"And I will give it to you...after you complete your exercise routine for the day."

The black girl blinked in confusion. "What?"

Carol crossed her arms over her chest, her face taking on a stern expression. "You've been lax in your fitness training, girl. You've failed to properly exercise yourself for the past week. I was willing to let it slide because you spent most of that time fulfilling my needs, but it's time to get back into shape. I'll have no daughter of mine turn into a matchstick. How can you expect to fulfill your daughterly duties if your mother breaks you in two while she's scissoring you?"

"But, Mommy, it's only been a week..."

"No buts, little missy. The only 'buts' I want to hear are the sounds of your butt cheeks clapping while you work them out. A daughter always honors her mother, Katherine Summers. Isn't that right?"

"Uh, yes, that is right. You're absolutely right. I'll...go to the gym today. Will you be coming with me?"

"Of course. I need to stay in shape myself. And when I'm all good and ready, I'll be sure to turn to you to fulfill your other daughterly duties."

"Yes, Mommy. Of course, Mommy," said Katy bowing her head.

Mindy stared at the two women in confusion. What the hell was going on? One moment, they were pleasuring each other, looking like they were getting ready to start fucking. The next, her mother was lecturing and ordering Katy around like some no-nonsense drill sergeant. Was this real, or part of their game?