Mommy's Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that moment when Katy's eyes suddenly met Mindy's and a flash of realization hit her. "But, Mom, what about her? Isn't she your daughter too? Shouldn't she also exercise so that she can better commit to her duties to you?"

"Wha--ME? What do I have to do with this...?"

She froze when her mother turned her gaze over to her and her lips curved to form a grin that was...devious? Seductive? Mischievous? She couldn't tell! Her mind was in a frantic rush. "You raise a good point, Katherine. Mindy is also my daughter, and as such, she shouldn't neglect her duties to me as well. Mindy, dear, you will come with us to the gym as well."

"Me?" the teen stammered.

"Yes, you," said Carol, who was now facing her completely and walking very slowly towards her, hands planted on her sashaying hips in a very commanding pose. "I don't know how you've been able to stay in shape all this time without a proper exercise regime. But I think it's about time you get started on a real one, right now, while you're still young. It will do your body a lot of good."

"I agree," said Katy. "I think it would be a wonderful idea."

"Uh, I don't know..." said Mindy.

"If you won't do it for yourself," said Carol, who was now standing close to her, very close, so close that her bare nipples were nearly brushing into Katy's still clothed breasts, "then will you do it for me? Your mother? You know I would love to spend more time with you, Mindy. To bond with you. And there's nothing that can bring mothers and daughters together better than," she was wrapping her arms around Mindy's waist now, and pulling her close, flattening her naked breasts into the younger girl's chest, "strenuous physical activity."

The sound of those words oozing out of her lips like fresh honey sent Mindy over the edge! She nearly reeled back like she had just gotten punched. She surely would have fallen if Carol hadn't held her firmly in her hands. Here she was, ranting furiously about how ignored she had been feeling, and now all of a sudden, her mother was demanding she come exercise to the gym with her. She...she really should refuse. Mindy never fancied the idea of turning herself into a sweaty mess in a public gym where she would likely get smashed under some weights. But with her mother standing so close to her, looking radiant as ever, and completely butt-naked, she...she could only remember how much she wanted to be with her at all times, in all places, forever.

"Okay," she said after half a minute of consideration.

"Really? You're coming?" said Katy excitedly.

"Uh...yes?" said Mindy. Why the hell was Katy so excited? They weren't friends, they hardly knew each other, and Mindy was still kind of pissed at her. So what was her deal?

"That's wonderful!" the black girl cheered.

"Indeed, it is," said Carol. "Alright, girls. Go get your trainers because we're heading to the gym. I'm driving."

"Uh, but mine are at home," said Katy.

"Then put on Mindy's or Erin's. They should fit you, down there at least," Carol said, pointing at the black girl's hip. "They might be a bit loose up there though," she added, looking at her small chest, "but I have a feeling that won't matter for long."

***

The poor gym receptionist had no idea what to do when Carol walked in through the front door naked and barefoot. His eyes bugged so cartoonishly out of his skull that Mindy was surprised (and a little disappointed) they didn't roll out of their sockets. All he could do was gawk as Carol came closer and closer to him, her large breasts bouncing with every step.

"Hello, I'm Caroline Connors. I have a membership here," she said flashing her card at him.

"Uh..." he murmured, paying it no mind and keeping his eyes glued to her chest.

"My card. Is right. Here," Carol huffed, shoving her ID into his face until she was certain it was the only thing he could see now.

"Uh," he repeated, finally glancing between the ID and the nude woman to compare them. "Your...face doesn't match."

"Of course it doesn't match, but I assure you, it's me. I regressed in age. Do you know who I am? Do you recognize this mark right here," the nudist snorted, pointing at the tattoo of the Sigil of Zenriah she sported on her breast, which marked her as a legally nude Zenrist.

"Uh...yes, I do," the receptionist stammered. "Wow, you're the nudist who was all over the news the other day! I...I didn't think you actually came here of all places."

"I've used this facility for years," said Carol sternly. "But I understand we'll need to update my membership card so we don't have any more misunderstandings. Besides that, I would also like to add a new member under the family plan."

Mindy shakily stepped forward as if she was on cue. "Uh, hi," she said giving the guy an awkward wave.

"This is Mindy Connors, my daughter. Can we get her signed up today?"

"Uh...sure," said the receptionist.

The paperwork was easy enough to fill out. After she spent a few minutes on that, both Mindy and her mother were escorted to the side where their photos were taken and their new gym membership cards were printed.

"Ugh, what a hassle," Carol grumbled as both she and her daughter returned to Katherine's side, who was practically bouncing on her heels waiting for them to finish getting their clerical affairs in order. "I guess this is one downside to converting to Zenrism; having to explain to everyone why I have to be nude. I'm also going to need to update all my photo IDs too to better match my youthful face. I still haven't done my driver's license yet. Oh, the burden of being blessed with eternal youth."

"Is it going to be that rough for you?' said Mindy.

"No, but I just know I'm going to be doing this song and dance for a while and it's going to get tiring. At least no one's tried throwing me out of anything yet. It'll be to their detriment if they do, but sorting out that mess will still be a headache and an enormous waste of time." Carol sighed, half in exasperation and half wistfully. "Oh, if only there were more Lovers of Zenriah living in this town. Then maybe people would get used to us and our spiritual needs faster and I wouldn't have to shoulder the burden of enlightening them all on my own. But where could I possibly find such women to help me?"

She cast a long theatrical look around her, staring at seemingly nothing and no one in the gym as if they weren't there (even though a lot of them were staring openly at her) before finally locking eyes with Katherine to her left. Her red lips curved into a very slight smirk.

"Uh, Mommy, why are you staring at me like that?" said Katy.

"Oh, no reason," Carol said coyly. "No reason at all. Right, Mindy?" At this she turned toward her daughter, flashing her the same devious smile.

"Uh...right?" said Mindy, though she wasn't sure what she was agreeing to.

"Mommy, were you saying that--"

"C'mon, girls, we've waited long enough," said Carol. She then wrapped her arms around the waists of both her companions and pulled them close to her. "Let's get you both changed so we can get started already." She then escorted the two clothed girls to the locker room, looking like some kind of celebrity playboy who went everywhere with a woman in each arm. Except she was a playgirl. And she was naked. And absolutely enjoying the sensation of her bare breasts pressing so closely to her ladies' faces.

She dropped the two off at the locker room before heading off to go do some warm-up exercises, leaving both Mindy and Katherine to change on their own.

This seems as good a time as any to grill her, thought the raven.

"So, uh, how did you two meet anyway?" asked Mindy as she began to remove her shoes. "You and Mom?"

"We actually met here," said Katy, who was starting by taking off her shirt. "In the showers to be specific. I...admit I might have been...looking at her while she was cleaning herself off, nude of course, and I thought I was being secretive. But as it turned out, she was also checking me out while I was showering too. Our eyes locked, our mutual peeping was revealed, and we decided to start dating from there."

"Heh. Not quite the most romantic start to a relationship, is it?" chuckled Mindy as she slid her pants down her legs.

"No, I guess not," chuckled Katy in return as she finally flung off her shirt, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra, and exposed her small, pert breasts. That wasn't a big deal to Mindy; she had already seen the black girl naked before, and an exposed nipple or two wasn't an unusual thing in a locker room setting. Though she had to admit, that brown nub looked awfully long and hard to the touch. Like it had been erect before she got in here. "But it's honestly been the longest and most stable relationship I've ever had."

"Were you put off when you found out Mom likes to keeps her relationships with women...open?" said Mindy as she pulled her own shirt and bra off and slipped on a sports bra.

"A little at first," said Katherine, who was now sliding both her own shorts and panties down her legs. "But I got used to it. And soon, I...started to actually kinda like it. A good daughter should never expect to have the sole attention of her mother, because her mother needs lovers besides her. Her husband for instance, and her other daughters if she has any, and...whoever else she fancies, I guess."

"If you don't mind me asking," said Mindy, "but what is this Mommy thing you keep saying? Do you have some kind of mother-daughter incest kink or something?" Okay, she probably could have been less on the nose, but the teen really didn't want to beat around the (metaphorical) bush any longer. And besides, it's not like Katy was hiding it anymore.

"Yes, I do," said the black girl. "Look, I know it's weird, abnormal, and kinda creepy, but that's just how I feel, okay? I just think there's something so romantic about a mother and daughter being so in love with each other. It's like...the mother creates the daughter inside her own body and brings her into the world, then raises and nurtures her over the years to become her perfect lover, the one she's wanted all throughout her life."

"A mother and daughter...in love," Mindy whispered to herself as she slid her gym shorts on, feeling them slide over her buttocks like a sheet of mud before settling tightly over her flesh like a second skin. "That sounds just like the Zenrist creation myth I read about in the Scripture, when the Goddess created Woman to love Her."

"Mmm, you're really lucky to have such a loving mother like Carol," said Katy wistfully, who was now untying her shoes after realizing she hadn't taken them off before she removed her bottom clothes. "And she's lucky to have a daughter like you. Too many girls I've known don't appreciate their mothers at all. I can't imagine very many would be nearly as supportive of their mom's nudism as you've been."

"Well, I guess I've always known about it," said Mindy, "and I've always wanted her to be happy, especially after Dad died. And I always thought that Mom was beautiful and that if anyone deserved to be naked all the time, it was her."

"Really?" said Katy as she kicked off her now untied shoes along with the rest of her clothes. "You've always wanted to see your mother naked?"

"Yeah, I...guess I always...have..." said Mindy, slowly, ponderously, like she was just realizing where the next piece in a jigsaw puzzle was supposed to go. "I always...have wanted...to see Mom...naked."

"Mmmm. It's wonderful that you feel that way," said Katherine dreamily. Apparently done changing, she started to head for the exit.

"Wait!" cried Mindy. "What about me? Whenever she was with you, did Mom ever say anything about...me?"

She was too late. Katy was already out the door before Mindy could finish her question. The teen could only let out a frustrated groan as she kicked the air. There was something she desperately wanted to know about her mother, but it seemed like fate had other plans in store for her. Or...maybe she was just being melodramatic. If Mindy wanted to learn anything about her mother, she didn't need to ask Katy. She could just go directly to the source itself. Right?

A wave of hesitation swept over the girl. For some strange reason, just the thought of approaching her mother and asking that particular question seemed...she didn't know what it seemed. But Mindy realized she didn't want to ask it to her mother. Because if she did, she...might not like the answer she would get.

Why would I care about that? Why wouldn't I like the answer Mom would give me? She's my mother! She wouldn't reject me! She couldn't! She...wait, why am I thinking about rejection?

"Screw it," she muttered, stuffing her clothes into a locker and shutting it tight. "I'll worry about it later. Let's just get this get exercise bullcrap out of the way."

As she marched to the door, she was a little shocked to find that Katy had just left all her clothes in a pile on the floor, both the ones she had come in wearing, as well as the workout clothes she had borrowed from Mindy and hadn't bothered...to put on...

Holy shit! She's naked!

Mindy was out the door in a flash, but if the yelp she heard was anything to go by, it was already too late for the mommy's girl.

***

"Well, well, well, don't you just look delicious," Carol purred, wrapping her arms around her fellow naked woman.

"Uh, I made a mistake," stammered Katy, who was too paralyzed to return the hug. "I...forgot to put my...clothes on."

"It's no problem. I like you better this way anyway," said Carol, stepping forward to press her nude body closer to Katherine's, interlocking her creamy breasts with the black girl's and positioning one of her legs in between her lover's. "You should just train like this."

"Um...I don't think this is allowed," murmured Katherine.

"But of course it is, under one condition," said Carol. Katherine stiffened when she felt something rub up against her clit, sending electrifying tingles all throughout her pussy and up every inch of her spine. "Remember? Any woman may be nude in public as long as she is engaging in sacred sexual activity with a Lover of Zenriah." She thrust her knee into the younger woman's sex, gently but firmly, eliciting more tingles from out of Katy's sensitive vagina.

"AH!"

"As long as I keep doing something like this to you," said Carol, "or something like this," she took hold of Katy's hands and pressed them down upon her bare, quivering bosoms, "no one can complain about your nakedness. And besides, don't you want to show your love and devotion to your Mommy?"

Katherine stiffened at the mere mention of the M-word. "I-I do."

"Do you want to make your Mommy happy?"

"I do."

"Do you understand that it is a daughter's Goddess-given duty to honor her mother and grant her wishes?"

"I do."

"I'm glad to hear that," said Carol, who was now manipulating Katy's fingers to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. Goddess, they felt so good. She just wanted to suckle on them again, roll the soft flesh in her mouth and flick the crystalline nubs with her tongue.

"And you agree too, don't you, Mindy?"

Katy turned to see the teenager staring uncomfortably at both nude women. Had she seen the whole public display of affection?

"Uh...yeah," said the raven-haired girl. "A daughter should absolutely honor her mother's wishes."

Katherine thought her tits were hard before, but after hearing the girl's words, they were at the point where they could cut glass. She practically felt them pop even farther out of her boobs and nearly fainted at the sparks of electricity that crackled between them. That's how aroused she was. To just hear a girl say that about her mother, her real biological, flesh-and-blood mother was enough to send her into a tizzy.

Does this mean she'll get naked too?

"I'm glad you agree," said Carol, giving Mindy a wink. "Now, on to the treadmills, girls. Let's get some cardio in. A good woman needs all the stamina she can get if she wants to satisfy all her lovers."

Together, the three women claimed a row of treadmills. Katherine stepped on the one to the left of Carol, and Mindy took the one to the nudist's right. They all punched in their settings and got to running. Carol and Mindy didn't seem to have any issues, the latter because she was fully clothed and the former because she reveled in her nakedness. But Katy...she was sweating bullets within minutes and it wasn't from the physical exertion. She was naked. Butt-naked in public and people were staring at her. Men and women alike were openly ogling her from every angle, watching her breasts bounce from the front and her ass cheeks bob from the back. The people using the row of treadmills behind her were practically getting front-row seats of her rear-view figure. They were no doubt seeing how her back muscles tightened and flexed, how her hips swayed with her movements, and how her buttocks clapped against one another. They were likely catching glimpses of her butthole too, and maybe even her vulva. Ohh, why did Katy keep it perfectly shaved, hairless, and deprived of cover?

How does Carol do it? How is she able to run around naked without a care in the world? she silently wailed, stealing a look over at her fake mother. Carol was indeed acting as if being naked was the most natural thing ever. She wasn't blushing with embarrassment or sweating with nervousness. If she noticed any of the ogling, she wasn't showing it, and it was getting harder to not notice it. A trio of guys had stopped in the area right in front of the Lover of Zenriah and were staring openly at her, their heads bouncing up and down to the movements of her breasts. And they would often steal glances at Katy as well.

Katy nearly tripped and fell on the conveyor belt. Heat began to emanate all over her body. Had her skin been as pale as her fake mother and sister's, a full-body blush would have been very evident. Katherine never felt more humiliated in her life and it was taking every ounce of her willpower to not just cover her nude body up with her hands and run back to the locker room.

This is ridiculous! This isn't the first time I've been naked in public! There were other times as well and I got through them just fine. I didn't feel nearly as embarrassed in them either, and that's because I was able to focus entirely on...

She turned her gaze back to Carol. Back to her Mommy. Yes, that's what Katy did the last few times. She focused on her Mommy and how safe she made her feel. Those strong arms, those nurturing breasts, those motherly hips...as long as Katy was around Carol, she didn't need to worry about anything else. Because Mommy made everything better.

So Katy looked at her, looked at Carol, and focused all her attention on the newly anointed Zenrist. Goddess, she was gorgeous, like a...goddess in flesh. Her muscles rippled delightfully as she ran, her angelic face was calm and steely with confidence and determination, her black hair bobbed this way and that as she moved, and her breasts...when Katy looked at them, she couldn't look at anything else. They were so large and firm, and the way they bounced up and down was honestly hypnotic. She wondered what it would be like to be in them right now, to be between them, to feel those great spheres of matronly flesh rippling and contorting all over her naked body.

A flash of movement beyond them caught her eye, and with a quick glance, Katy saw that it was Mindy's long swishing hair. And that she too was staring in wonder at her own mother's heavenly bosoms. The bosoms that she at one point suckled, drank, and fed from many, many years ago.

Katy started to tingle again. And she started to get wet. And after a minute of growing heat and electrifying sensations, she realized why: she had her hand vigorously rubbing her bald pussy!