All Comments on 'Mommy's Girls Ch. 04'

by TooManyXs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DavefoonsterDavefoonsterabout 1 year ago

that was definitely worth the wait. hope to see more!

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

This was nice, but it lacked something the original had.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok so questions. Why do they call men 'wereman' when were means half man. So basically half man man. Also if zenriah only made women like herself, who made men to be compatible for breeding?

Is it possible for other women to learn how to get pregnant with women or is that not going to happen in this series?

Please continue youve gone too far to stop now.

TooManyXsTooManyXs10 months agoAuthor

"Were" (sometimes spelled as "wer") is a term in Old English that refers to an adult human man. Likewise, the term form an adult female human was "wifman." This has led to a slight misconception that the Old English word for adult males was "wereman," but that's questionable because that word has reportedly never appeared in any known texts. That said, I still use it in the context of Zenrist terminology just to have the language used in the Scripture sound more archaic. It adds a sense of mystique to both the book and the religion as a whole and makes it seem ancient.

As for who created men, well, that's a bit of lore I'd prefer to dive into for another story at a later date, but the short of it is: women (Zenrists) made men from the 13th "wife" Zenriah started to mold from clay, but never finished. They gave him (and themselves) a reproductive system more in line with the native animals on Earth because they no longer remembered how to conceive children like Zenriah had taught them.

As for whether or not it's possible Zenrists can conceive children with other women, that is unknown. Conceicao is so far the only one who ever learned how, and that was under special circumstances as you no doubt read. I don't know if it's something I'll ever really cover in this series, mostly 'cause I don't want to get too crazy with the setting. It think it's at it's most fun while it's still in the present day while nudity and public lesbian sex are still taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

New Series soon? Will Mindy discover sapphic conception?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooManyXs@TooManyXs
Content you can expect to find in my stories: -Public female nudity -Permanent or long-term nudity -Female nudism -Exhibitionism -Lesbian sex -Lesbian threesomes and orgies -Embarrassed naked females -Confident naked females -Occasional lesbian incest (always consensual, neve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES