Mommy's Good Boy Creampie

Info
Mommy's good boy creampie. Every time I say the word, mommy...
2.2k words
3.7
25.2k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

Mommy's good boy creampie. Every time I say the word, mommy, that bulge in your pants jumps.- EllyCuddles

I want to know what's going on lately. Don't try to deny it. I know there's something going on with you. You've been acting strange, nervous around your mother. I've caught you peeping at me, son. On more than one occasion, I've caught you peeping at me, getting in and out of the shower. Now, that's not appropriate, is it? No, it's not. We're not supposed to peek at mommy in the shower. Dirty little boys peek at mommy in the shower. Are you my dirty little boy? Son, you have some explaining to do. It's not just the shower. It's not just the weirdness. You know that I know that you have been making off with mommy's panties. Don't lie to me. You can not deny it. Who else would take them? Who else? Dirty little boys take mommy's panties. Do you mean to tell me that you're a dirty little boy? Are you? What pleasure do you get from taking your mommy's panties? Hmm? Are you masturbating? Are you? Tell me the truth right now. Have you been stealing mom's panties and masturbating in them? You know it's very inappropriate to do that, don't you? Do you know how much trouble you could be in? It's very naughty. Very dirty.

It's unacceptable, sweetheart. Why would you do that? Why would you sneak around peeking at your mommy in the shower? Hmm? Have you been fantasizing about me sexually? Have you? Don't lie to me. Don't lie to me. Have you been having sexual fantasies about your mother? It's a very taboo subject. Most people won't even discuss it. We need to talk about this, but it's not okay. I can't have you going around masturbating in my panties. Where are they? What have you done with all mom's panties? Hmm? Did you steal them? Have you thrown them away? Sweetheart, you tell me the truth right now. Why would you lie to mommy? Are you paying attention to me? Why would you lie to mommy about this? Tell me the truth. Tell mommy the truth. Sweetheart, sweetheart, hey. Do you love your mommy? You don't want to lie to your mommy, do you? Can you tell me something? Why aren't you paying attention to me right now? Why aren't you listening to the words that I'm saying? Hmm? Are you staring at mommy's panties? Are you? Are you peeking at me right now, son?

Well, I'm lecturing you about how dirty it is to think about having sex with your mom. You're looking at my panties, are you? Don't look away. Look at me. Are you peeking at mom's panties right now? You are, aren't you? You have some explaining to do. You know what, son? You know what I'm noticing? Every time I say the word, mommy, that bulge in your pants jumps. Is there something sexy about hearing me say the word mommy? There is, isn't there? You dirty little boy. You dirty filthy boy. Son, you do understand how inappropriate it is to look at your mommy's panties, don't you? There it goes again. Every time I say mommy, my baby voice cock twitches. You like thinking about fucking your mommy? Do you understand this is wrong? I'm just not going to turn your attention away from mommy's panties, are you? There it goes again. You want to go ahead and look at him. Okay, baby. Look at mommy's panties. There they go. I like that baby.

Mommy's big boy. Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy. Mommy, you want to see your mommy's pussy? You have to promise to never tell anyone. Okay, baby. You know, just be our secret. Come on. I want to take a little peek at mommy's pussy. I think mom wants to show you. Have you seen it before, baby? Have you? Have you seen mommy's pussy before? Getting in and out of the shower. You've been peeking. You've never seen it like this though. Mommy wants to show you. But if I let you do it, you have to do something for mommy. Mommy's wearing all of them big boy cocks which we've been snatching pants. You have to do something for mommy, okay? You have to come over here and let mommy's pussy. Mommy's wet pussy baby. It's getting wetter every second. Come over here, baby. Come over here and let mommy's pussy up close. I like it sweetheart. You like your mommy's pink pussy baby?

I want you to come over here and lick it for me. Come over here, baby. Stick your tongue in my pussy. Come on. Come on baby. Don't make mommy back. That's mommy's good boy. Come on sweetheart. You're gonna be here and take a close look at mommy's pussy. Can you see it baby? Can you see all of it? Mommy's dirty little boy. You know, all of it's wet sweetheart. Mmm, me's so wet. You wanna come and lick my pussy baby? You wanna lick your mommy's wet pussy? Stick your tongue in there. Let's see what it tastes like. Yeah baby. Oh. Oh. Oh, it's mommy's secret. I love it when you watch. I'm gonna make you mommy's dirty little bitch today. I promise you won't tell anyone. Mmm, my mommy's secret little bitch. Take your cock out and let me see it baby. Come on. Let me see that twitchy little cock. Mmm. Oh, that's not little at all is it baby. Ah. Oh, rub it, go ahead. Come on you can touch it. Mommy said it's okay. Yeah. Stroke it slow baby. I don't want you to come. Not until you make mommy come. Come on sweetheart. Come on. I want you to taste mommy's pussy now. Come on. Come on baby. Come on. You started this. Now you have to finish it.

Mmm. Come on suck mommy's pussy a little. That's it. That's it baby. Oh. Just let's talk about your tongue. Go ahead. Oh fuck that's it. Oh, you do know how to do it baby. Oh, stick your tongue in mommy's pussy. Oh yeah. Oh, stick it in and out like that baby is. Oh, fuck your mommy's pussy like that sweetheart. Let me stretch it open for you. Come on. Come on baby. Yeah, get that tongue in there. Oh, fuck yes. Oh, taste your mommy's pussy. Oh yeah. Oh, what a good boy. Oh, mommy's a good boy. Oh yes. Stick your tongue out baby. Come on. Stick it out. Stick it out. Oh yeah. Come on. Tung fuck your mommy's pussy right now. Come on. Dirty little bitch. Come on mommy's a dirty little bitch. Oh, I'm going to make your mommy come. You're going to make me come baby. Oh fuck. Come on. Yeah. Oh, oh, oh like mommy's pussy baby like, oh look your mommy's. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, good boy you are. Oh, oh, oh. Oh, mommy's a good boy. Oh, back up baby. Oh, look what you did to your mommy's pussy. Oh, it's all wet now. Did you like the way that tasted baby? Mommy's a little pussy eating boy. Oh, baby look at your cock.

Oh, it's so hard. You want mommy to help you like that? Let me give you a little treat now. Since you're such a good boy for me. Oh, why don't you come here baby. You bring mommy that big boy cock. Let me help you with that. Before you bust. Come on baby. Oh, that's mommy's good boy. Mommy's a big boy. Mmm. Is your cock still throbbing sweetheart? Is your cock still bouncing every time I say? Mommy. Oh. Let mommy give you a little treat baby. Let mommy make your cock feel better. Stroke it for you a little bit. Oh, mommy's a big boy. Oh. You like that baby? You like the way mommy rubs your cock. Mmm. You like the way mommy milks it? Mmm. It feels better than when you do it doesn't it? Yeah. That's because mommy knows how. Mommy knows how to make it feel so good. All right. My lips are on your cock a little. Did you ever think you'd have your mommy sucking your cock baby? Did you ever think all those months of sneaking around peeking on me in the shower, jerking off in my panties? Mmm. You're such a dirty, dirty little boy.

You never thought you'd give your cock a mommy's mouth, did you? But now, oh baby. Mommy's going to put that whole thing in her mouth. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Your mommy's pussy is dripping. Oh god, baby. It's so wet. I never thought my son could make my pussy wet, but oh god. Gonna tell you how bad I want your cock. Gonna tell you how bad mommy wants her son's cock in her pussy. I want you to bury your cock in me baby. Do you want to fuck your mother? Do you? Now that your mommy's dirty little bitch, you should have mommy's dirty little cock. And there's no better place to get it dirty than in your mommy's pussy. Come on baby. Come get in the bed with mommy. Come on. You want to fuck your mommy now? Dirty little bitch. Come on. Oh. It's too late to back out now baby. Okay, watch your cock is. That's alright. Mommy's a good boy. Look at that eager young cock. Come on baby, don't think about it. Come on. Shove your cock and mommy's pussy baby. Show mommy how bad you want to fuck her. Oh, that's it. Oh baby boy. Slowly, slowly. Don't come here baby. Oh that's it. Oh, stroke mommy's pussy with your cock baby. Oh god. Oh my son's cock in my pussy.

Oh, fuck your mommy just like that baby. Yeah, mommy's pussy with your cock. Oh that's my good boy. Oh, it's mommy's dirty boy. Oh, you like your momma's pussy? Oh yeah. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Yes baby. Oh, yes. Oh yeah. Mommy's pussy feels good doesn't it? That's right. That's gonna be the last pussy you ever want. That's the last pussy you ever gonna want to fuck. Oh yeah. Oh, don't mommy she has the best pussy? Come on baby, tell mommy. See mommy has the best pussy. Oh yeah. Mommy has the best pussy. Oh, that's my good boy. Oh, that's mommy's good boy. Oh yes baby. Oh, plunge that cock in mommy's pussy. Yes. Oh, oh, oh. Don't come, don't come baby. Don't come yet. Don't come yet. Oh, oh, oh mommy wants to come first. You have to make mommy come really hard on your cock, okay? Can you do that for me? You do that for me mommy's nasty little boy. Mommy's nasty little fucker. I'm gonna be mommy's private little fuck to my now son. Yeah. You're gonna be mommy's special private little cock. Yes. Yes. Come fuck your mommy all the time won't you? Yeah.

Please mommy's pussy whenever she wants it. Oh baby. I'm gonna make your mother come. You're gonna make your mother come. You're gonna make your mother come. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. You little mommy fucker you. Oh, oh yes. Get that cock in there. Fuck it in there baby. Oh, oh, oh baby. Oh fuck. Oh, oh, oh baby. Oh fuck. Oh, oh, oh baby. Oh fuck. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh baby. You have your mother's come all over your cock now. Ah ha. You wanna come? You wanna come with your mommy? I want you to come inside mommy's pussy baby. Nowhere else okay? Oh, oh, oh that makes your cock twitch again. You wanna come inside your mommy's pussy? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. That makes your cock twitch baby. Have you been dreaming about coming inside mommy's pussy? Yeah, drench of mommy's come with your come. Oh, oh god my own son. Oh my own son's gonna come inside my pussy. Oh fuck. Oh baby. Oh, oh, oh. Is this what you fantasize about when you jerk off in your room baby? Is this what it is? Being your mother's little dirty slut. Coming inside your mother's. Ah, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh baby. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh baby. Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, what a good boy. That's a lot of come baby. You want to fuck your mommy again soon? That means you do. And you're going to. You know what? Oh. Cause your mommy said so. No.

THE END.

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
sawhill55sawhill554 months ago

Why does this audio stop after just a few minutes? Too bad cuz it was great

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the transcript of a video (with the same title!) by the performer Mrs. Mischief, you should give her credit.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

Oh mommy, I am yours always

titaniumrodman64titaniumrodman649 months ago

Great idea. 2 suggestions, proofread and editing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It could be good but it's just a teaser. Probably just a commercial for her Patreon and is NOT the full story.

Share this

Similar Stories

Les Préservatifs 01 (Rencontre) Rencontre entre une femme magnifique et un obèse mal monté.in Loving Wives
Eating My First Creampie How I finally got the courage to eat my creampie.in Fetish
Bet Your Sweet Ass Ch. 01-02 A brother and sister put their asses on the line.in Incest/Taboo
Creampie Eater How I became a Creampie Eater and why.in Fetish
Hot, Sexy Tina Ch. 01 A budding relationship…eating pussy, big cock & deepthroat.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories