Mommy's House, Mommy's Rules Pt. 02

Story Info
Mommy gets more of what she wants.
1.6k words
4.21
26.9k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully took his wrists in my hands, leaned forward between his legs and took his warm, hard cock into my loving mouth. Tyler awoke with a euphoric sounding moan, quickly followed by him trying to pull his wrists from my unyielding grasp, jerking his body and yelling "Mom...Fuck! What are you doing?!?"

Letting his manhood pop out of my mouth, I responded sarcastically with "Baking a cake, Honey. What does it look like I'm doing?" I held his wrists tightly.

"Mom, you can't...you can't...you just can't." He said with hastened breathe.

"Has anyone ever sucked it, Tyler" I asked.

"No...but..." He responded hurriedly.

"Then let's try it. If you don't like it, I promise to stop. Ok?"

He settled down a little with his eyes still wide open and said "Yeah...uh...yeah...ok"

I wasted no time and took it into my maternal mouth and began to love him with my tongue. He was quiet and his body was tense and rigid. Slowly, very slowly he relaxed and and his breathing changed from nervous to pleasured. Once I knew he was really enjoying himself I let go of his wrists and felt his fingers in my hair. I knew I had him. I stopped and looked at his beautiful, young face and asked "Would you like me to stop?"

His head snapped up from the mattress and he uttered "No, mom, please don't stop!"

I sucked like I have never sucked before and quickly could feel he was close to cumming for me. I paused and sternly asked "Tyler, who's cock is this?"

Confused, he answered "What...what do you mean?"

I squeezed the base of his shaft and hissed "Does this cock belong to you or to your mother?"

In a moment of true submission, Tyler said "Oh yes mom...it's yours...yours!"

I sucked it harder and even felt his smooth balls in my hand. Quickly he moaned loudly, he tried to warn me but I wanted him to cum in my mouth. With little warning, his hot masculine essence filled my mouth. I could barely swallow all of it and I loved every second. As he gasped for oxygen, I kissed him on the head, said "Good boy" and slipped out of his bedroom, leaving him alone in the dim light to fall back asleep and hopefully have sweet dreams. I hoped he would think of me and my loving mouth. I wanted my boy addicted to his mommy. Perhaps this would make me a bad mother in most people's eyes but that didn't matter to me. I felt like the best mother in the world.

The next day, he became attentive and affectionate and even offered to rub my feet or my neck. I knew what he wanted and was happy to let him work for it. On my way home, I stopped at the local mall and bought him a present. I wrapped it in my bedroom and then sat next to him in the living room and happily handed him the small box.

"What's this?" He asked excitedly.

"Just a little gift for my good boy." I responded blithely.

He carefully peeled open the wrapping paper and opened the box to reveal a silver lighter with his name professionally engraved on one side and a video game controller engraved on the other. He smiled genuinely and said "This is really nice and thoughtful, Mom but I don't smoke."

Coyly placing a cigarette to my lips I giggled and stated "I know, silly boy"

In that moment, he became a true gentleman and, for the first time, gave me a light. I told him to keep it with him at all times because I love a gentleman. That night, I also put a dry erase board on the refrigerator to write his chores on daily. I informed him that if they were not completed each day, I would be forced to spank him. I also let him know that any days that involved spanking would not involve any "love."

Tyler did his chores diligently each day. As soon as school was dismissed, he would rush home and spend the next couple of hours doing chores before I got home. After about a week, I decided that he deserved a reward. I was feeling libidinous and predatory thinking about my son and how he has quickly become a much better boy. At only 18 years old, he was becoming wonderful to live with.

As usual, after dinner, he went to take a long shower. My primitive urges took over and I walked into the bathroom and yanked the curtain forcefully. "Mom...Hi...um..." Tyler blurted out while looking incredibly nervous.

As I stood before him, watching the warm water cascade over his nude body, I was able to watch his dick grow before my very eyes. I squirted some of his shower gel into my hand and austerely said "Give me your penis."

What...yeah ok..." Tyler stammered while while shuffling forward. I commenced stroking it and he immediately moaned. With my free hand, I pulled his head to me and kissed his neck and ear like a lover.

"Mom...mom..mommy!!" Tyler moaned, his voice echoing in the small bathroom.

I lifted my tank top and pressed his solid, raging cock against my belly and before I knew it, my boy came all over my me. In a way, I was very proud of him. He tried to apologize for cumming on me but I assured him it was my fault and that I enjoyed it. I then, cleaned myself up, turned and traipsed out of the bathroom, grabbing his clothes from the counter and leaving my son to think of me.

He came out donning only a towel. I called for him and told him that I took his clothes and to come to the couch with me. He followed my instructions to get under the blanket with me and cuddle. I was greatly enjoying rubbing his warm, smooth, naked body as it clung to me. Quickly, my youngest fell asleep, his cock resting comfortably in my loving hand. This felt very natural and maternal.

As he slept, clinging to me in a way he hadn't done in at least a decade, I languidly played with his cock and made it grow. I would then stop until it went soft and slept and then play with it some more. It was mine after all. As I played with my sleeping son, I let my mind drift and could not help but wonder what it would be like to kiss him deeply. That led to pondering what he would be like to make love to or just fuck like a banshee. I took my hand from his cock and used it to satisfy myself as he slumbered, oblivious to what I was doing. Eventually, I wanted to go to bed, so I got up and sent him to his room so I could go to mine. I drifted off to sleep with my mind full of wanton, incestuous desires. Tyler would certainly have to satisfy them.

Everything was wonderful for a few days until Tyler's worthless father called him. I don't know what they talked about but it put him in a very foul mood. He told me he was going to take a drive and slammed the door behind him. He slammed it again when he got home. I ignored his little tantrum until he came into the kitchen, where I was sitting at the table reading, and began to forcefully stack dishes and grunt with each one. "Can you keep it down over there?" I asked, feeling annoyed.

"Sure." He replied loudly and continued stacking them louder.

I knew where this was going and did not want any of my dishes broken. I stood up defiantly and firmly said "Slam another plate and I will spank you so hard, you won't be able to sit down for a week!"

He stared at me for 5-10 seconds before, in a challenging act of audaciousness, he deliberately dropped a plate to floor and watched it break into pieces. I was stunned at how brazen he was and enraged that he had defied me so briskly.

I walked to him angrily but instead of striking him, I yanked his pants down with authority and grabbed his cock. He gasped, surprised and it grew in my hand faster than ever, I looked at him, said "C'mere," and led him down the hallway, pants around his ankles, by his unbending manhood.

"Ow...Mom...Ow...please...Mom..." He grunted as I pulled him by his cock until we got to my room.

I bent him over my bed and spanked him with my bare hand. He stayed quiet, knowing it was his fault. Once I was finished disciplining him, the licentious mother inside me came out. I was angry but also hot, wet and turned on. I removed my yoga pants and underwear before Tyler's wide, almost panic-stricken eyes. Scooting onto the bed in front of him, still bent over, I decided it was Mommy's time to feel good.

I took my virgin son by the hair and pulled his face toward my torrid pussy. "Just lick it!" I growled.

His tongue touched it and commenced licking and kissing it. I clamped my knees around his ears and yelled his name into my near-dark bedroom. If the windows had been open the neighbors would have heard me but I didn't care. It felt so good that I could not help but cum against his beautiful face.

Panting and tingling all over, I stopped being angry and began to become a very proud mother.

-------------------------------End of Part 2.