Mommy's Little Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet here he is, his spent dick covered in his mom's now drying saliva, after she gave him head. The way she just kept on sucking after he begged her to stop felt both violating and also hot. Ralph's always been aware of his own desires for a strong, dominant woman to take control of him. He just didn't expect to end up finding that in his mom. Now he has to figure out what to do next. It has been the wildest morning of his life and he quickly gets into the shower to clean himself up. He has to find out how far his mother plans to take this and act accordingly. Even if he is not in control of the events, he should be able to do more than just going along for the ride.

Little does he know that that is all he will be able to do now.

......

Jennifer feels proud of herself as she heads back into the kitchen. Her face is still covered in her son's cum. The seed is a mark of her success. She has been able to make her shy, nerdy son spurt all over her beautiful face. Granted, it was kind of against his will since Ralph was handcuffed to the bed, but if he did not want to paint her face with his cum, then his prick wouldn't have been so fucking hard. Deep down, he wanted to spray his cum all over his mom's face. It was there and she brought it out with her expert handjob and blowjob skills. Her virgin son stood no chance at all.

She finds the bowl of chicken that has been marinated by her piss. Pouring oil into the pan and heating it up, Jennifer waits before putting the raw chicken in and starting to cook. She also adds the sauce in, but the taste of the chicken is going to come mainly from her urine. It isn't the fist time she has marinated the food she feeds her son with her piss. It always turns her on to see her clueless boy eating food that has been soaked in her urine, making her panties damp as she watches him eat it. She will keep on doing this every day and Ralph will be none the wiser.

Once done, she sets the food on the plates and brings the plate to the table with two glasses of water for both her and her son. Ralph stumbles into their living room soon after. He looks scarlet in embarrassment. Seeing his mom at the table, acting like nothing happened at all, makes him turn redder. He still can't believe he cummed in his mom's mouth and on her face. Her sexy face. Stop, he tells himself. You can't do this. You just can't fantasize about your own mom. But he couldn't stop thinking of the way her lips felt wrapped around his throbbing prick as she bobbed her head up and down rhythmically. He eats the chicken soaked in his mom's urine and she smirks, before frowning upon noticing his expression.

"Honey," she says to him in a sweet, motherly tone. She looks like a perfect mother, except for her son's cum still covering her face. "What's wrong? Are you okay, love?" Ralph gulps as he sits down on the chair opposite her. The boy watches as she drinks a lot of water and then does the same himself. Ralph really needs it after the fluid he lost in the massive orgasm, easily the biggest one he has ever had. "You look kind of pale. Let me check on you." She then gets up and walks over to him, and touches his crotch with her fingers. He jumps and she says "What's the matter now? This is the proper way to check temperature."

Ralph stares at his mom incredulously as she goes back to her seat. She takes another gulp of the water and he says "How are you being so calm? Don't you remember what just happened?" She looks at him quizzically. "Mom, you just sucked my cock and made me cum on your face! After I told you to stop so many times." Jennifer smirks at that part and shrugs, as if to say that it's no big deal. Her reaction is unbelievable, almost as much as what she did earlier was. "I'm no expert so is that what a normal mother and son relationship include? Do other mothers suck their sons' dicks too?" he asks her, waiting for her to answer his question.

"I don't know about other moms," she lies to him smoothly. "But they don't matter. What matters is that I want to do it for you. And I'm sure you want me to do it again. Even if you were a little reluctant at first, you ended up liking it a lot, didn't you? You cummed so much in my mouth and on my face, baby boy. You're such a good slut for mommy. You are mommy's slutty boy, all right?" Ralph couldn't believe she is still being so casual about this and stares at her as she gives him a predatory smile. "As a matter of fact, I want to suck your dick and drink your cum again, right now."

She then walks around the table and gets down on her knees next to him. He watches as his mom starts unzipping his pants, too stunned to move away. "You can't do that," he tells her. "Mom, this feels really wrong. I mean, you are my mother. This isn't right, is it? I can not believe this." Jennifer reaches up to slap her son's face. He cups his stinging cheek, tears trickling down from his eyes. She then goes back to yanking his pants down, along with his boxers. To his horror, his mom's aggressiveness has made him hard again, despite the fact that he only cummed half an hour ago. "Please don't do this again, mom," he says as she touches his erect dick, squeezing the tool and caressing it.

She wraps her strong hand around his erection. The cop begins stroking her son's bare penis and pumping it gently, increasing blood flow to the area and making it engorge some more. "You are my son," she tells him. "I created you and gave you life. I raised you by myself and put a roof over your head and food in your mouth. I deserve a reward for all that." Jennifer then kisses his cock, making Ralph gasp. "And you will give me a reward," Jennifer continues as her hand merrily caresses his manhood and squeezes the tube, massaging it. "You will reward me for making you and raising you by sticking that cock in my mouth and cumming down my throat."

Jennifer begins to give him a handjob as he sits there, rooted to the spot. His eyes are wide in disbelief as she slides her fist up and down the shaft like she did earlier. Now he knows for certain that he didn't dream this entire thing up and his mom is really molesting him right now. "Mom, I think this is really, really inappropriate," he tries one more time. This time he can push her away if he try to but he couldn't bring himself to do it. No. Not when she is touching him down there. God, her hand feels so good. She is excellent at jerking guys off, having had so much experience.

"It's not inappropriate at all," she tells him before spitting on his dick, using her saliva as lubricant. "You are my son and I'm now claiming my reward for making and raising you well. I could've aborted you, you know? But I didn't. I chose to keep you and now it's time for you to reward me." She uses her hand to pump him, stroking his engorged cock and caressing it with deliberate movements. Her forearm twitches a bit as she wanks Ralph and makes the boy moan. "I'm going to suck this cute cock into mouth and make you cum again. I'm going to drink every drop of your sticky semen. You're going to blast the back of my throat with your hot jizz."

She wraps her pouty lips around the tip of his manhood and slides them down to the base, holding his entire thing in her mouth. Jennifer hums around the rod, the vibrations making Ralph moan and sending shivers up his spine. He is hopeless now, with his tool inside his mom's mouth again. This time he is a lot less reluctant. Sure, the boy is still telling her to stop but it's half hearted now and she knows it. Or maybe she doesn't and keeps on sucking him off while thinking that he really wants her to stop. Jennifer has already showed that she is willing to sexually assault her own son when she handcuffed him so he couldn't stop her from giving him a blowjob.

"Oh god, mom. You're so good at this," he says. "But this is so wrong. It's really wrong. We can't do this. Please mom, you've got to stop." His mom ignores his desperate pleas yet again and keeps on sucking him off against his will, her mouth feasting on his dick and making a huge mess, slobbering all over it. She is easily one of the best cock suckers in Colorado, having given blowjobs to more than 300 men by the time of her high school graduation. This included all the straight and bisexual guys in her year and her local neighborhood. Of course she is now an expert at doing it.

She sucks his dick hard and fast, and soon he is unloading in her mouth like he did before, firing a new batch of cum into the back of her throat. Ralph tries desperately to stop himself from doing what he did before and jizzing in his mom's face again. His mother is far too skilled at sucking dicks though, and he is soon overwhelmed by her high level skills. All he could do is screw his eyes shut and scream loudly. "Mommy, I'm about to cum now!" Jennifer sucks him off very aggressively until he begins to orgasm. She just smiles around his dick as his cum slides down her throat, into her belly.

Then she takes the hard cock out of her mouth and strokes, making him give her another facial. "Cover mommy's face in cum again, sweetie," she orders him, tugging his dick as he fires ropes after ropes of semen onto her face. Feeling her son's warm cum splatter on her cheeks makes Jennifer smile even brighter. There is nothing that had ever made her happier than having her son spunking all over her beautiful face. In about ten seconds, Jennifer's face is entirely covered in her son's seed. He has completely glazed his mom's face with his hot semen. Ralph's cock still throbs as he spews the last few ropes of his cum onto his mom's face, drenching her further.

Then Jennifer stands up and yanks her trousers and thong down, revealing her wild, hairy bush to her son. "Eat your mom's pussy now," she tells the boy. He stares at her hairy cunt in shock. "If you don't bury your little tongue in my vagina right now, I won't be paying for college. If you want to go to college you have to make me cum too." Ralph just kneels down before her and licks her greasy pussy lips, before sliding his inexperienced tongue inside her. His mother's pussy, the very same pussy that gave birth to him, is so tight and hot. It burns his tongue, scorching him as he probes inside and delves as deep as he could go. "That's it, slut. You are a good son, giving head to your mother like this. I raised you well, didn't I?"

Ralph is still confused about whether it is appropriate or not. He never asked his friends if they do these things with their moms, but from what he observed around people, he gathers that it is not a common thing. The nerd has never eaten a pussy before but he is being an enthusiastic cunt licker since his mom just made that threat. It's a bluff but he doesn't know that, thinking his mom was serious. Soon, his mother squirts in his mouth the way he ejaculated in hers. He quickly gulps down her fluids as she keeps gushing more and more of her nectar, her womanly juices flooding his mouth. Drinking her pussy juices is making his dick hard again.

His mom then tells him to keep eating the breakfast. He eats the food that was marinated in his mother's piss as she watches. Jennifer then heads back to the kitchen where she quickly pisses all over some more meat, urinating onto it as quickly as she can. She releases her stream of yellow piss onto the meat until it's all drenched and then puts the bowl back in the fridge, marinating more of the food that she's going to be feeding her son with her pee.

Author's Note : What do you think about Jennifer?

12