All Comments on 'Mommy's Little Boy Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 2 years ago

I was waiting anxiously for the reveal that she sucks cock so well necause her Mommy taught her how to suck her Daddy before Daddy got her into police college.

I hope for more handcuff play in future chapters.

Maybe sonny should get a girlfriend to bring home for Mommy too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it,wish I had sucked my sons off tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start, would love mom to talk dirty though. still looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He would have came in her mouth.

Cummed, just took to much away from the story for me.

Whowhodilly.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
To Master_Doctor

There is a plot. The cop getting gang banged is to establish her as a slut, which led to her being impregnated without knowing who the father of her child is. The story then moves on from after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the author. No the gangbang at the beginning it utterly pointless and the story should stop right then and then. Maybe in your boyhood dreams women are that slutty but not in the real world. Try to make it at least a little bit believable.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
About it being unrealistic and unbelievable

My sisters got regularly got gangbanged by more than 10 men at a time before they got married so it happens in real life. They just called classmates and guys on Tinder over to their houses for things like that.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
If you don’t believe it happens in real life

I suggest going to Reddit’s SluttyConfession. You’ll find that people have done crazy gang bangs all the time.

MiaLarynxMiaLarynxalmost 2 years ago

To anonymous : I am THAT slutty, and so are many women. On my 18th birthday I got banged by 20 boys in my school so this story is believable.

To author : Keep writing.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 2 years ago

i agree, but then to treat your son that way cuz your a no count whore? she can't really love him. she doesn't know what love is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gritty and steeped in realism. The drama swells with emotion.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I don't think the story is unrealistic but I do think the mother is a really bad person. It seems the author does like this kind of woman. I like incest stories but the ones in which there is seduction, not domination and abuse. I think the mother raped the son and I think that rape is evil. Does the author think that because the son ended up liking it, wasn't it rape? I do think it is rape nonetheless. This story is fiction, but the sad thing it might be happened or be happening in real life.

rmdoffcrmdoffcalmost 2 years ago

FINALLY! The incest stuff! God, i was waing for this from you way waaaay too long, so thank you Sir! 5*

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Even though he liked it, it was still rape

But because I always side with the victim, if the victim forgives then I forgive too, hence why the rape stories I wrote have good ending. Because the victim is willing to forgive anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree, rape YES. The story is extremely weird, Oh BTW after she handcuffed, her son to the bed she never released him. I won't waste my time reading Chap. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

Bisguy60Bisguy60over 1 year ago

She is fucking hot as hot, any boy should be happy to have a mom like her. I hope she trains him to drink her piss from her mom cunt to

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how kinky Jennifer is. The only things missing are: (1) Jennifer pissing directly into her son's mouth as she forces him to eat her hairy pussy (2) Jennifer giving her son a golden shower (3) Jennifer making her son lick her asshole (4) Jennifer handcuffing her son's hands to his ankles & raping his virgin asshole with a large strapon.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

She is utterly debauched....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The power of her cunt will break him soon…She should deny him for a while once she ditches the birth control. Then straddle his hopelessly erect cock and laugh as he explodes in her fertile hairy cunt.

Enjoying your stories very much…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just eating a chicken sandwich the dirty bas

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hot fantasy

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

I stopped as soon as it got to the pissing on the chicken. I didn't want to know what she did with it. An author's note re the pissing would have been appreciated so I could have skipped the story. One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous