Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilee politely nudges the nurse's arm. The nurse turns so her breast is closer to the little cow's face.

"Did you say something, dear?"

Marilee rubs her face against the nurse's full breast. The nurse leans into it with a sigh, almost smothering the captive girl. Beneath the nurse's lab coat, something springs to attention.

"Yes, my dear, ask me anything."

"Nurse Reardon, why do I need a pet name?"

"Why, because we can't call you by a human name, when you are, after all, my little cow."

Ooh! She called me her little cow. The thought makes Marilee a bit wet.

"You just think for a bit. When you get an idea, you can just say it since we're alone in here."

The nice nurse turns and warms a towel under hot water. Behind Marilee's bound thighs, she swabs carefully the curves and folds of her little cow's hind end.

"It's again time for your docility training, dear. After a while, you'll be able to take a docility exam from anyone without reacting at all."

The big nurse takes a dollop of lotion and rests it on the little cow's anal pucker. Seconds tick past. Without warning, Nurse Reardon thrusts a latex-gloved finger all the way into the small opening. Her fist smacks up against Marilee's pubic bone. It is quick and shocking to the little cow. Her pelvis leaps away, then thinks better of it and surges back against the nice hand.

"Wowie!" Marilee is panting hard like a dog in the summertime.

"Is that your new pet name, dear? I like it. Let's make sure."

The nurse slides her finger slowly out of the sweet aperture, worms it around a bit, then slathers it in again real fast.

"Wowie-zowie!" Marilee arches her back and wiggles her sleek bootie.

"Interesting, but let's stick with Wowie, shall we?"

Marilee laughs. The nurse sticks two fingers up the little bunghole, pushing hard until Marilee groans and bucks. "We don't make human sounds, my dear. Little cows only moo. Get it?"

Bottom twitching to escape the hard probing, Marilee nods.

"Alright, let's try it, shall we?" And with that, the nurse slams her two fingers up inside, rooting around as though looking for loose change under the sofa cushions. Marilee surges forward, trying to get away, but the neck sling stops her.

"Moooooooo! Moo moo moo moo moo!"

"That's better dear. Remember, they don't call me Nurse Reardon for nothing. That was your docility training. You'll learn to expect it at any time, from any Farm personnel. If you react in any way, you'll be disciplined in public. Now let's get you down, it's time to meet your new friends."

The nurse unbinds Marilee's elbows. It's a relief to support herself on her arms again. Because the dear little cow's ankles are still bound, the nurse must help her to kneel on the floor, and slips a leather leash around her neck. Opening the door, the nurse steps out into the corridor.

NO! No no no no no! O God don't make me go out there!

Marilee looks up at the nurse with a pleading expression, but the leash yanks tight and the nurse is not stopping. Also the rave-drug effect of the hormone cocktail squirted inside her makes her not care so much. So on one side of her mind is stark terror of letting people see her crawl with her legs bound up and her ass exposed and her big bazookas dragging on the floor, it feels like, and she is goddamn crawling on a fucking leash following this insane nurse.

On the other side, she is so looney-horny from all the inspections injections fondling and goosing, that she wouldn't mind if one of those bull types came up behind her, even though she wants to stay virgin, and...

Wait a minute, where did I get the idea they are bulls?

They are big, for one thing, young males twice her size. But they are human and she's just a little cow! Marilee's mind works feverishly over that one as she crawls along after the big nurse.

They come to a doorway where two cowboys stand. They are chewing tobacco and wearing their cowboy hats.

"Wooo-eee," one of them says. "Here's that little one that fell all over herself when she saw me. How'd you like a piece of this, lil heifer?" The rude man grabs his crotch and thrusts it in her face.

Nurse Reardon hisses at him to fuck off and he shuts up, but it doesn't wipe away the obscene leer as he rakes Marilee's lush curves with his eyes.

As Nurse Reardon opens the door, the first thing Marilee sees is a little cow's bare hind end. Like Marilee, she is on her hands and knees, ankles trussed up beside her hips. A dozen more little cows are squished inside the small room. With a little pushing and shoving the nurse gets Marilee inside, and shuts the door. The room is a sea of bare backs and naked fannies, all the little cows are on hands and knees. The humid air is an estrogen riot. Some of the little cows are still panting from their exams and docility training.

The entire room is white tile, and there's a drain in the middle. High up is a large glass window, and shower fixtures around the walls, but no faucet knobs.

"Now ladies, please listen up. You're going to be here for a while. This time is for you all to get acquainted. I know you have been through a lot, and most of you have done very well. We want you to feel relaxed, and get some rest. Someone will be back for you in a couple of hours. Goodbye my little Wowie. You were good, for a first day."

With that, the nurse steps out, closes the door and locks it with a key. From outside, her angry voice can be heard, "I told you two jerks to leave. You're not supposed to be hanging around the little new cows. Go out in the pasture and find yourself a more experienced one. These new little cows are too nice for you."

The overheard conversation casts a sober mood inside the locked room of brand new, virgin, pretty little cows.

CHAPTER THREE -- HER FIRST PUBLIC BATH

The next morning little Wowie is awakened by a soft tapping on her bare thigh. She's sleeping uncovered in a comfy hammock in her own stall. The hammock is big enough to close over her if she gets cold, but she is sleeping now on her back with her legs flopped over the sides. One hand rests innocently on her glistening inner thigh.

Beneath her the hammock is wet and cold. Marilee lifts her head. High above, big lights shine, illuminating everything. Wowie's arms and legs are not bound. Through the bars, she can see other little cows starting to wake up in their hammocks.

Near the bars is her bucket of cut grass and hay. Next to it is a bowl of clean water. Low to the floor is a stainless steel bicycle-seat type thing, a small toilet they can sit on that acts like a bidet, giving them a warm water spray when they are done. To one side of the stall is a table with interesting contraptions and belts attached to it. From above hang ropes and chains but little Wowie doesn't know what they are for. As far as she can see through the bars, the little cow stalls are all the same.

The little cow can't focus her eyes. Her mind churns with images of being examined, disciplined, goosed and juiced. She can't recall how she got here, but nice Nurse Reardon is standing here tapping her thigh gently with the willow switch to wake her up. Around her, other nurses in white are helping their little cows wake up too. In the stall next to hers sleeps the pretty raven-haired one who witnessed her awful treatment yesterday.

Nurse Reardon smacks her thigh harder. It stings, but feels kind of nice.

"Wowie, Wowie. Wake up little girl. Time for your bath and then we'll fit you to the milking frame."

Milking. The word is vaguely familiar to little Wowie. She tries to rise but her muscles are limp. She could stand all the way up if she wanted to, but she doesn't want to. When she rolls out of the hammock she's unsteady on her hands and knees. Her breasts are so very heavy. Her limp arms can barely hold her up because of her heavy milk jugs. They are big and round. She looks at them, not quite understanding. She can't see her knees under her, her boobs are in the way.

She notices liquid dripping onto her hands. From both her young udders comes a steady, fast drip-drip of white fluid. Her milk!

Marilee starts to cry. She's done something wrong, and Nurse Reardon will be mad and whip her. With her head, she nudges the nurse's leg to be allowed to speak.

"Yes, little cow. Do you want to say something?"

"I made a boo-boo."

Marilee sits back on her curvy rumps and starts to cry. Her breasts have grown so large and heavy she must support them with both arms. Then the nurse sees, and she is proud, proud. Her little cow let down first! There it is leaking out of the girl's swollen titties, the unmistakable elixir of life itself, human breast milk. It runs over Marilee's arms and into her lap.

"Don't cry honey, you did real good." Nurse is on her knees beside little Wowie, holding her shoulders. She calls out to the other nurses. "Ladies, we have a winner. Come see!"

Nurses in white lab coats peer into the stall, nodding their heads and smiling. "Way to go," and "Good girl, both of you." Nurse Reardon is happy and proud.

"Get on your knees, girl, and we'll get you a bath. Listen to me. This is something to be proud of. You just go ahead and drip all over the floor, everywhere you go. Be proud. You are the best little cow today."

"Thank you Nurse Reardon," Marilee says, happier now but still uncertain.

Soon all the little cows are crawling together along the corridor to the showers. Some have bottoms with angry red lines on them from when they were bad. Little Wowie crawls along in the herd.

Smack in front of her is a naked bottom. Bare hips and large breasts rub against her on both sides. She is the only one that is leaking. As she crawls along pressed against other warm little cows, her erect nips leave twin wet trails on the floor.

Being crowded in the herd of little cows reminds her of the get-acquainted room yesterday. Everyone was packed so tight together, it was hard to move. It was wonderful to be so close to so many beautiful little cows. There was moo-ing, forbidden whispering, and some secret touching. Wowie saw the beautiful raven-haired one in there, but the packed flesh made it impossible to cross the room. They gazed at one other serenely for a while, over the bare backs of the other little cows.

The nurses guide the small herd to another tile room where they have to line up two or three at a time because it is so narrow. Around the corner is drifting steam, voices and running water. They can hear little cow grunting noises. The walls are high and no nurses are in this waiting area.

The little cow next to Marilee nudges her and whispers, "May I taste you?"

Marilee looks at her. The girl's breasts are big and round, she is beautiful, but not leaking. "What do you mean," Marilee whispers.

"Your milk, dummy. Your breasts are so nice and round."

Marilee looks down at her breasts. They are leaking even faster, and starting to feel uncomfortable. "Sure," she says with a secret smile.

The other little cow lowers her head and sucks Marilee's nipple into her mouth. Marilee's mind whirls. The sucking feels so wonderful! The feeling of it spreads through her entire boob. Contented, she watches the girl's pretty face as she sucks from her teat. The lovely eyes fall closed.

From her other side she feels a nudge. There's a girl there smiling into her eyes, glancing down at Marilee's pendulous breast. Marilee smiles and says Okay, real soft.

Before you know it, the other girl is sucking hard too. The sensation is like nothing else ever before. Sure, Marilee had stroked her nipples, and one boyfriend had sucked on her, but now with her milk flowing into two sweet mouths, the sensation, and the idea of it, makes her feel incredible.

A gap ahead, the other little cow bottoms have moved forward. Quickly she crawls along to keep up. The two girls beside her hurry and fasten onto her again. The forceful warm pulls at her teats drive hot sensations into Marilee's pelvis. She knows her petals are opening. She strains to look behind her. A little cow back there is looking right at her thing! Soulfully holding her eyes, the little cow leans forward and gently kisses Marilee's rump. The erotic suckings are too much. Marilee reaches a hand down between her legs and touches herself. She is wet, all her tender parts are puffed open. She closes her eyes and strokes along her clit, which is hard. Behind her, a soft mouth nibbles her roving fingers. Marilee shudders in dreamland as a tongue flicks a wet hello on her demure brown bud.

Then there is a shuffle as all the little cows crawl around the corner. Marilee is shocked at what she sees. The little cow next to her gasps. There are two waist-high platforms, two nurses are beside each platform wearing swim suits. Full womanly breasts strain against wet stretchy fabric. The nurses are soaked, even their hair. Between two nurses on each platform a little cow on hands and knees is having a sudsy bath!

Marilee is embarrassed to see several of the big boys off to one side, and some cowboys too, lounging against the tile wall and watching the little cows get their baths. The big boys, the bulls, have their shirts off and some are wearing board shorts with bulges in front.

The little cows beside Marilee try to hook onto her teats, but she pushes them away. It might not be okay with Nurse Reardon! Marilee doesn't see her nurse, but still...

Suddenly a nurse with a willow switch pokes Marilee in her crevice to make her scoot forward real fast. Blushing with shame to be so degraded in front of the nurses and the males, Marilee crawls quickly up a ramp onto the table.

It is humiliating to be kneeling naked on the high table under the bright lights with all the bulls and cowboys looking. She can see them nudging with their elbows and laughing as they look at her.

The nurses on either side spray Marilee with hot water wands, all over. Being completely wet, even her hair, is even more humiliating. Marilee looks around for someplace to hide.

When they spray between her legs her back arches and her butt sticks up. The nurses laugh. The needle spray feels sooo good. Marilee is already breathing hard from the sucking and rubbing in the waiting line.

Then there are rubber-gloved hands with soapy sponges traveling all over her bare flesh. Marilee closes her eyes and lets the lovely feelings continue. She tries to ignore her shame at being dripping wet and naked on her hands and knees, mostly because the warm water and stroking feel so great.

A sudden loud bell makes her jump. A voice over the loudspeaker says there is an emergency. Two of the nurses quickly leave in their wet swimsuits, and two of the bulls step forward to take their places. Now there is a nurse and a young bull beside Marilee. The shy girl cringes in shame. He is going to touch her all over!

The nurse gives the bull instructions on how to wash a little cow. It is this bull's first time washing. Marilee looks at the young man. This is the closest she's been to one since arriving at the farm. He is so tall! He is wearing only a tight swimsuit, a very brief one, and he is soon all wet. His touch is completely different than the nurse's.

For one thing, his hands are much bigger and heavier, and stronger. As he strokes her back it's like getting a massage instead of just being washed. Hard hands stroke her soft curvy rumps.

"Now when you get to those parts," the nurse in the wet swimsuit is saying, "you always use a softer brush, like this one. You never use your hands on the bottom of a little cow. No fingers, ever. These little cows are never to be touched in that way! Anyone caught fingering a little cow will be severely punished and possibly let go from the Farm with no pay. Understood?"

"I understand, Nurse Garcia," the bull says easily.

The low tones of the bull's voice set up an exciting vibration inside little Marilee's chest. Her teats throb beneath her stretched breasts, and rapid squirts come. Luckily, white soapy suds down there hide her drips.

"Take the brush, this soft one, and very gently stoke her feminine area with it." The nurse laughs, "no, I mean gently stroke it!" As she says this, the big nurse pulls Marilee's knee toward her, all the way to the edge of the table. "Do the same with her other leg," the nurse tells the bull.

The big bull wraps both hands around her soft tapered thigh and pulls it hard against the bulging front of his tight wet swimsuit. Big hands slide up her slippery inner thigh to her spread crotch before they let go. Marilee's body quivers. She is turned on but hotly shamed to be on full view of everyone.

"What is your pet name, little cow?" the nurse asks.

"Wowie," says Marilee quietly, blushing.

The big nurse laughs. "You are a Wowie all right. So Wowie, put your head on the table and reach down and grab your ankles for me." Little Marilee cannot move. Being on hands and knees is embarrassing enough, but what the nurse wants is so very slutty. She wishes her mother had told her this!

"Alright, that earned you two stripes with my switch! Help me Ferdinand."

The bull and the nurse pull Marilee's wrists out from under her and her face drops to the sudsy table. Reaching through her stretched-out thighs from behind they pull her hands down and place them on her slender ankles. Now her body is bent sharply at the waist and her open bottom pokes straight up in the air out there in front of God and everybody.

"Now everyone, pay attention." The nurse is holding her willow switch. "This little cow did not mind my orders, so she is going to get two good ones. I will give her one, and Ferdinand here will give her one."

Marilee squeezes her eyes shut tight. She wants to say something but she cannot nudge the nurse to get permission. Where is Nurse Reardon?

Behind her there is a whisper through the air and a sharp sting across both her thighs right below her curvy bottom. Marilee shrieks. It is all she can do to hold onto her ankles and not run away.

"Now Ferdinand, give her a good one right across her ass cheeks. Wowie, if you break position, there will be five more right away."

Behind the whimpering and exposed red-haired Marilee, the other little cows are creaming their kitties, seeing a big wet bull first washing a little cow, and now about to give her a good ass whipping.

Marilee freezes, anticipating the punishment and trying to lock herself from moving. A vicious hiss and a stripe of stinging fire lashes across her buttocks, right over her little cow parts. It is more pain than she can stand. It is so intense she can't even get a breath.

Her wet bottom twerks in the air for all to see. She grips her ankles like her life depended on it. When she finally gets some air, she lets out a long piggy squeal and begins to sob.

"Now little cows, please bear in mind that this did not need to happen," the nurse says. "This little cow, this cute little Wowie, was too slow to accept a command. She could have avoided all this just by being obedient."

The sting of fire on Marilee's upraised ass won't go away, especially where the bull got her. She feels the water wand pass warmly over her, drenching her hair and her back, travelling behind to where her ladylike parts are so exposed. Hot with shame, Marilee feels herself open up and it's true, she is like a pink wet flowering blossom back there. The other little cows behind see the two mean red stripes across Marilee's soft flesh. In the crowded lineup, little cow parts get wetter and little rumps wiggle, anxious for their turn. It is scary but feels so delicious! A few even plan to misbehave. The cowboys are laughing to one side and the bulls are rubbing the fronts of their shorts.

The bull beside her gives her a soft pat on the bottom, as if to say he's sorry, and hoses her all over down there with the shower wand. It burns where they striped her and she cries out.