Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the bull has the soft brush in his huge hand and dips it into the suds. Marilee can't stop crying from the pain on her upraised bottom.

But now the soft bristles of the brush start a circular motion on her lower back. Gradually the circles work down over her tailbone and into her crack. A gentle stroke of the flexible bristles passes right over her soapy crevice! Her whole body quivers.

The brush strokes around, passing over her sensitive bottom-bud again. The bull circles the brush directly over her quivering little cow pooper, stroking the inside of her ass cheeks in circles all around it. Without meaning to, Marilee lifts her curvy rump higher. A cowboy says heeee-haw! The big nurse is working beneath her belly, tickling dangerously close to her soapy kitty.

The big bull beside her presses his wet bulging swimsuit against her thigh as he moves the soft brush lower. Now he's getting her little starfish and her sacred petals in the same lewd stroke! Her entire bottom is concealed in fluffy white suds, those watching can only guess at where the bull is touching her. But she knows, and the bull does too. She can hear his hard breathing. The bull continues circling her feminine flower with the soapy gentle brush, but now his other hand rests on her ass! She can feel his fingers right next to her soap-filled whoop-dee-do.

The nurse turns away for a moment to answer a question about the little cow on the other table. Just then, the bull's hand moves, the big thumb slides toward her back-door blossom, circles quickly, and pushes inside on the slippery soap! Marilee shivers in ecstasy, she never imagined that being touched there would feel so good!

"Wowie!" says the surprised little cow. Panting, her curvy hips twerk backward and her inner muscles suck on the hard thing. Off to one side, the bulls and cowboys laugh.

Marilee is so woozy she arches into the touch, and the big hard thumb slips in as far as it can go, while the brush continues circling on her sudsy womanhood. Totally used, high on secret chemicals and soooooooooo beyond horny, Marilee moooos into the suds like a little cow in heat.

Suddenly the thumb jerks out of her rear end and the hand moves away. The nurse is back! Marilee feels sad. She can't stop her bottom from twerking around in the air! She is disgraced that the other little cows can see everything her well-soaped behind is doing.

"Okay, Ferdinand, when they do that they are getting overstimulated and you have to stop. She is clean enough. I wanted her to have the experience of being around a bull, so she won't be so shy in the future. The nurse speaks to little Wowie.

"Little cow, get up on your hands now and we'll hose you off. It's time for your first milking. Just follow your friend, we're short staffed today because of the emergency. You will be fine."

Soon Marilee is completely clean, soaking wet, and allowed to crawl down the ramp to the floor. The other little cow has already gone, a new one is crawling eagerly from the lineup to take her place. Marilee crawls obediently toward the exit. Now she knows why the cowboys and the bulls are lounging in this particular spot. They are exactly where each little cow must crawl to the exit, glistening and dripping from her warm soapy bath. No part of any little cow is hidden from them, and they are enjoying the view with big hard-ons in their pants.

A cowboy leans down and whispers in Marilee's ear. "Bet you liked that big boney thumb up your back door, dintcha?" Laughter follows her from the bathing area.

She quickly crawls along and soon finds herself in an empty corridor with gray carpet. Something must be wrong! And her breasts are so swollen now that her nipples wet the floor with every movement.

Marilee comes to a tall double door and pushes through. This is not right! She's about to turn back but the big door hits her on the bottom and closes solid. Around her are desks, and computers, and people! She's crawled right into the business offices, on a busy workday. She tries to go back but the door won't budge. A big sign declares SECURE QUARANTINE ACCESS ONLY. Her gut a yawning pit of terror, Marilee crawls forward meekly.

"Hey, people," a male voice says loudly behind her. "Looks like we have an escapee."

Little Marilee looks back. There are two men in business suits looking at her from the doorway of an office. She could not be more ashamed! People in normal clothing standing around looking at her!

Soon others leave their desks and gather around the wet little cow on her hands and knees. The little cow's nipples drip-drip steadily. Small white puddles form beneath her taut globes.

"This little one is a milker for sure," a woman's voice says. "We have to get her back to the barn."

"Check her brand," a man says.

"Look at those terrible marks," another voice chimes in. "Do we really hurt them?"

A man asks, "Are they all shaved like that?"

A woman kneels beside her and hands touch Marilee's curvy rumps. She blushes in shame as gentle fingers spread her bottom cheeks. Under this humiliation the two red stripes on her ass burn hot. On her hands and knees in a business office having her little cow hindquarters examined! She cannot bear it and hides her face in her shoulder.

Soft thumbs hold Marilee's fleshy nates apart to check for the Farm brand in her crease. "She doesn't have a brand yet," the woman says.

"Maybe one of yesterday's new arrivals," someone says.

"Look at those nipples squirt. I didn't know they started that fast."

"Alright," says the woman who checked her for a brand. Her hands still rest on Marilee's bare cheeks. "I'm taking her back before they miss her. Now listen up. She is so full of sex hormones that everyone in the room could be affected simply by smelling her. Open those windows and go outside for fifteen minutes. You know what I mean. See the campus doctor if you have touched her, or if you have unusual symptoms. Clean up this floor and don't get any on you."

The nice woman has something in her hand that opens the big double door and she leads Marilee through. The woman walks slowly so the little cow has no trouble keeping up.

"I was like you, once," she says softly, a bit shyly. Marilee looks up at her face. "Yes it's true. I was here for three years and it was exciting, I felt like the center of attention all the time, it was a wonderful part of my life back then."

Marilee nudges the woman's calf.

"Yes, you may speak dear."

"Ma'am, did you come back to normal?"

She laughs. "Oh yes. As soon as you come down from the hormones, you remember everything. You stop being so horny and your breasts aren't so big. But men are never the same again. You find out you can easily control them."

"A boy stuck a finger in me today. The nurses lectured that was not permissible, but he did it anyway. Is that wrong?"

"Oh my gosh," the nice woman puts her hands to her face. "That is so not right. When was this. Do you know who?"

"I was getting a scrub bath. A bull was washing me."

"A bull! They should never let that happen."

"A nurse was with me, she turned away and that's when he did it."

"We are going to get to the bottom of this young lady, never fear." The word 'bottom' makes Marilee's ass contract. They come to a door in the long empty corridor. The woman opens it. It's a small storage closet for brooms and cleaning gear.

"Would you mind if we talk a minute?" The woman's smile is friendly. "In private?"

Marilee is tired of having every part of her life so very public, so she crawls in, glad to be out of view for a minute. The woman shuts the door. She doesn't turn on the light, only a narrow gap at the bottom of the door breaks the darkness. The woman squats before Marilee. She can see white panties under a short dress.

"Know what I'd like to do? I never did this when I worked here, but I have been curious ever since."

"What?" Marilee is a little nervous now. The woman is between her and the door. She's hoping this isn't another docility test, but tries to prepare herself.

"What does it taste like?"

"I don't know."

The woman grins. "Should we find out?"

"Will it be OK? I don't want to get a whipping."

"Only you and me will know, honey."

Marilee only nods, still uncertain. With a smile, the woman lies down on the floor and scoots herself under Marilee. The girl's healthy globes hang low. The woman uses both hands to lift one so she can get her mouth under it.

"Ready? Here we go."

The woman sucks a nipple between soft lips. Marilee jumps slightly to feel teeth on her, but they are only teasing and it makes her teat stiffen up. Now the woman is sucking, hesitantly at first, then working into a good rhythm. Her pulls get stronger. The woman feels the needle spray on her tongue, the flavor is the best thing she has ever tasted. Lying there in the dark beneath the girl's straining globes the woman closes her eyes and imagines for a moment being a baby. As she sucks, she becomes a very horny baby.

Marilee closes her eyes too. The nice woman is drinking from her! The touch is so forbidden, and it feels good to have the milk flowing out. And the sucking sensation goes all the way through her and heats up her little cow parts. That had started before, with the two little cows in the bathing lineup, but she was nervous because others could see. Now in the darkened closet she can let go. Her hips start to hump. She spreads her knees and reaches a hand back to stroke herself.

"Are you ready," says a soft voice beneath her.

"For what," Marilee says.

"To taste yourself."

"Okay."

The woman lifts up and finds Marilee's lips. They kiss. The woman's tongue probes inside. When Marilee's mouth opens there comes a flood of delicious warm milk. She can't believe this taste, her own milk right out of her very own body! Tasting herself on the woman's tongue makes her woozy.

Marilee sucks at the woman's mouth, getting everything. The woman breaks the kiss and lies down to drink some more. Then her nice mouth is back full of Marilee's warm delicious milk. Kissing the wet lips, Marilee strokes herself and starts breathing fast. The woman is sucking hard on the other nipple, it makes Marilee so hot. Then there is a hand with hers in her slippery sex and she cries out.

Her pantings become moans. She wishes the woman would probe her, but she understands it's not allowed.

Marilee feels safe, and so so hot. She cums and falls forward on top of her new friend, who chases after her teats like a yearling calf and sucks them nonstop while Marilee comes down from her warm lost heaven place.

They are lying on the floor in the dark closet, the woman sucking hard on her boobies. It feels better, they are not so very full now. Marilee knows she was born to do this, but wonders if it could be wrong.

After they are quiet, the woman gets to her knees.

"Kneel up, honey, I want to feel you against me."

They hug tight together on their knees. It's the best and safest Marilee has felt since she came to this place. Strong hands lift her curvy rumps, pulling her shaved pubis against the woman's soft abdomen.

"Now listen," the woman says. "I have to take you back now. We'll say nothing about this, k?"

"K."

"My name is Arlene. I will be around to check on you once in a while. If you are unsure about anything, you just tell Arlene, alright?"

They exit the closet. Arlene's hair is a disaster and her blouse is dark with milk. She guides Marilee to the proper corridor, and points the way. Then she dashes off to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Marilee watches the sweet woman go. Arlene. What a nice mommy. Marilee turns and crawls back toward the bathing area.

CHAPTER 4-6 COMING SOON