Mommy's Little Knob Gobbler Ch. 01

Story Info
A Boy and His Panties.
8k words
4.49
42.9k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This story is a work of erotic fiction featuring themes related to gender non-conformance (crossdressing/feminization), jack-off instructions, cum eating, a young man's exploration of his sexuality, and some fairly inappropriate familiarity between mother and son. All characters are at least 18 years old. If this sort of thing isn't a turn-on for you, then I recommend you move on and find something else. If it is your cup of tea, then by all means please get out some quality lube, put on your favorite pair of panties, and enjoy!

Be safe. Wear panties. Have fun. Don't try the inappropriate bits at home, or at all!

Thanks to dj19_78 for kindly helping to edit this!

============

Chapter 1: A Boy and His Panties

June Simpson was hurrying home or at least trying to. Today was Steven's 18th birthday -- a landmark for sure, and the traffic was always maddening this time of year. The summer always brought in tourists drawn to the beaches of the Florida panhandle.

"At least we're not in Tampa anymore." she thought. "The traffic would be ten times worse there this time of day."

She planned to surprise Steven by coming home early so she could take him out to Ricardo's for a special meal. Since he didn't have a lot of friends it was mostly just the two of them anyway, which at least made planning things easier. Hopefully, this birthday would be really memorable and set the stage for many new and exciting experiences to come!

Steven didn't have a summer job, other than cleaning his room and helping with chores around the house -- which he dodged about as diligently as any kid his age. He tended to spend a lot of time in his room -- usually online playing video games.

"He's probably there right now" she thought as she pulled into the driveway. "Boy, won't he be surprised when he sees I'm home!"

Grabbing her purse, and the sweet birthday card she'd picked up weeks ago, June headed into the house as quietly as she could. Once inside she tiptoed across the entry and down the hall towards Steven's room with a grin across her face.

As June neared his room, she heard rhythmic music playing -- a new computer game maybe? She didn't recognize this one, but at least it sounded nice. She knew Steven wasn't expecting her back home until very late since she'd told him she needed to cover a double shift at the hospital for her best friend Karen.

"No matter. I don't think he'll mind being interrupted for a surprise birthday dinner." June thought.

Once at his door, she silently reached out and took hold of the knob -- then with a quick motion she flung the door open and stepped inside throwing her arms wide and announcing "Surprise!"; and boy was it ever!

June wasn't sure what she expected, but it certainly wasn't this...

Steven was laying spread eagle on his bed with his dick in his hand furiously spanking it when she'd come in. He was naked, or nearly so, except for a pair of bright pink panties with little white dots.

Steve froze the instant June yelled surprise. His fist had been on the downstroke and so came to rest at the base of his cock making it stick up lewdly in the air like a rocket poised to launch.

"Mom!" Steve gasped in surprise as he struggled to pull the bedspread over himself. The covers were not cooperating as they were pinned down by his weight and the laptop beside him -- the source of the music June realized. Steven was very much on display as June stood there in the doorway, mouth agape, a shocked expression spreading across her face.

June harbored no false notions about boys, men, or how likely they might be to masturbate given the opportunity. The fact that her son was furiously wanking away in his room wasn't terribly shocking to her -- a surprise yes, but not really shocking. The panties, however, were something of a shock.

"What are you wearing?" she asked with a perplexed expression.

"Mom!" Steve repeated. "A little privacy please?" Not an answer to her question, but what else could he say.

"Are you wearing ... panties?" June asked. This made no sense to her. Had he gotten them like a trophy from some girl? He wasn't dating anyone as far as she knew.

Those panties looked awfully familiar. In fact, they looked exactly like the ones she'd worn just yesterday. "Where did you get them?" June asked, her expression turning from puzzled to pissed.

Steve had no reply, at least not a verbal one. His face was crimson and his hands, so busy a moment before, were now frantically trying to find a way to hide the abundantly obvious facts his mother had already observed. He was busted, and he knew it.

"Are those... my panties?" June asked incredulously as she moved closer for a better view. Again, Steven failed to reply, much less deny the undeniably obvious fact.

"Those are my panties, aren't they!" June declared, the reality setting in for her. Apparently, Steven had invaded her room, rooted around in her hamper, and filched a pair of her panties so he could masturbate in them.

"You're wearing my panties!" June roared, anger welling up inside her now.

June had gone from surprised and confused to flat-out furious in under 30 seconds. Her son's crimson face telling her all she needed to know. He'd clearly done something he was ashamed of and now he was trying to hide any way he could, though his cock was apparently having none of it. He struggled to cover himself with his hands, but there was just no way to hide his erection much less her panties.

"Get out of those right now, mister!" June ordered, and Steve scampered to obey -- the panties catching first on his dick, then his feet, and it would seem anything else they could find.

"Hand them over!" June demanded as she snatched them from her son's hand. Then she spun around and stormed toward the door, turning when she got there to say "We're not done here buster brown! Not by a long shot!" With that, she slammed his door and marched down the hall.

***

Steve could hear his mom muttering loudly as she marched down the hall but couldn't quite make out what she was saying. That didn't matter -- He knew he was busted and in deep trouble now. Mom rarely raised her voice like that; but when she did, you can bet she meant business.

Once his mom was down the hall and out of earshot, he turned his attention back to his throbbing erection.

"What the fuck is was wrong with me?" he thought. "I get caught jacking off in mom's panties and my cock gets even harder?"

"Oh well, fuck it" he thought as he wrapped his fist back around his cock and proceeded to finish what he'd started. "It's my birthday and I wanna cum, damn it!" He told himself petulantly. "Besides, finishing now can't make it any worse, and it gives mom time to cool off." He rationalized.

Steve reached down and caressed his cock, closing his eyes and thinking about the panties he'd been wearing -- how good they felt against his skin and how wearing them just felt so right. He didn't know why he liked panties; he just knew that wearing them made him feel sexy. He felt confused about some things, sure; but not that.

Steve touched himself lightly at first, tracing his fingers up and down the taut skin of his rock-hard cock -- all the while imaging himself in mom's pretty pink panties. He was super horny now and ready to get back to working on his Birthday Cum.

Reaching down between his legs he fondled his balls before wrapping his finger and thumb tightly around the top of his sack and pulling down. His cock stood up extra tall now as he transitioned from caressing to really stoking -- like he'd been doing when mom interrupted.

This brought his mind back around to his mom. He wasn't blind -- he knew she was a MILF; but she was also his mom, so he knew thoughts like those were wrong.

Was it because what he'd done was wrong? Was that why it had been such a turn-on to be wearing her panties? It was more than that, he was sure, but in his lust-addled state, his imagination quickly shifted to his mom. His admittedly very hot MILF mom. Her small waist and how that really accentuated the wideness of her hips. The beautiful curves of her breasts, always looking so big on her petite frame.

The vision of her as she was just a minute ago flashed into his mind. There she was, leaning forward over his bed to get a better view -- her pendulous breasts hanging down and swaying hypnotically. Didn't she know that top showed off her cleavage? And her nipples too! He distinctly recalled seeing two very hard-looking bumps in her thin blouse right where her nipples would be...

"No!" he told himself as he shook his head to clear those thoughts of his mom. He shouldn't be thinking about his mom like that while stroking his cock.

"Panties!" he thought to himself. "Focus on her panties, dipshit!" and his mind produced a vision of his mom in those same pretty pink panties and nothing else. She was facing away from him and bending over, her heart-shaped ass perfectly on display with the narrow thong back of the panties accentuating those perfect globes...

"No, damn it!" he told himself. "Stop that! You've got to think of something else..."

Steve focused his eyes on his cock, that being about the only thing that could drive the image of his mom from his brain.

"Maybe it's not porn star big, but it's definitely not small." he thought proudly. Secretly, Steve thought his cock was a pretty good one; maybe not huge, but certainly not small like the rest of him.

Stroking faster now, Steve kept his focus safely on his cock. How good it felt as he stroked. How big it looked. The flared ridge around the crown and how even now it ached for release. A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip; on the upstroke, he picked it up on his index finger. He hadn't planned to, it just sort of happened.

Steve knew that some girls didn't like the taste of cum. Did it taste awful? What was it really like? He switched to stroking with his left hand and raised his right to his nose for a sniff.

"Not much smell..." the thought; but what did it taste like? "It can't be that bad if there isn't much smell, right?" he rationalized. Before he knew what he'd done he'd brought his fingertip down and reached out with his tongue for a tentative lick.

"Hmmm, not bad. I taste pretty good actually!" he thought with relief. Maybe someday he'd find out for himself if girls really did like the taste. "Maybe it depended on the guy, and mine just happens to taste good?" he wondered. "Or maybe pre-cum wasn't the same as real cum?"

Switching back to his now clean right hand, Steve picked up the pace stroking faster while he resumed playing with his balls. He thought back to the feel of those panties and how they'd looked on him.

"Damn, I look good in panties!" he thought "Almost as good as a woman would have looked; someone hot like mom maybe..."

"Stop it, idiot! Focus!" he told himself vowing to really focus this time on his own cock. His big, fat throbbing cock. His balls were full of cum. Possibly delicious cum? Too soon to say; but not for long...

Steve was furiously stroking it now, his eyes glued to the head of his cock. He could feel his legs begin to tremble as his balls started to boil. He brought his face as close as he could to his cock for a really good view and kept his gaze locked on the head of his cock. He was determined to watch himself cum -- to really watch each jet of cum as it exploded from his cock.

The head of his cock was bigger now, an almost angry shade of purple; and it was leaking a lot of pre-cum too.

"No time for that now..." he told himself; besides he already knew what that tasted like. He flogged himself faster.

Steve's lips parted involuntarily as he began breathing harder in anticipation of his impending climax. His balls were really boiling now; he knew he was close -- past the point of no return.

"Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuck" he moaned as the first shot rocket out, splattering himself right across his face. Steve licked his lips tasting cum for the first time -- his own cum, and definitely not bad tasting either!

Steve quickly adjusted his aim and opened his mouth wide for blast number two. This shot landed across his lower face, draping from his upper lip across his outstretched tongue and down his chin -- he'd managed to catch most of it in his mouth.

"What's the big deal?" Steve thought as he quickly swallowed. "This isn't bad at all!" His mouth snapped back open, tongue extended for more.

Steve kept stroking but the remaining volleys fell short of his face leaving trails across his bare chest with nothing higher than his neck.

With his balls finally spent and his birthday load painted all over his face and chest Steve relaxed back onto his bed. His legs were still trembling from cumming so hard, and his heart was thundering in his chest. He was breathing about like he'd just run a ¼ mile at a full sprint.

Steve wondered what the big deal was with girls not liking cum. He'd just gotten a mouthful and honestly, it really wasn't bad. Maybe it was just his?

"Maybe some guy's cum tastes horrible, and some not so bad?" he wondered. "Or maybe it was just that I was so turned on I didn't notice what it really tasted like."

Steve brought his hand back up to his face; there was plenty of cum still on his hand, so he licked that up too.

"Nope" he thought. "It's not just that I was super horny. It's really just not bad tasting. In fact, it's slightly sweet."

Steve used his fingers to wipe up the cum on his face depositing it into his mouth and licking his fingers clean.

"Yep! Still sweet." He thought as he proceeded to scoop up what had fallen on his chest and lick that off his fingers too.

Thinking back to earlier Steve figured that if his mom hadn't interrupted him, he'd have probably shot his load in her panties. That would have meant he'd need to clean them before returning them, but it also would have meant he wouldn't have learned his own cum was kind of sweet and not bad tasting at all.

"Maybe mom interrupting me was a good thing." He wondered, then recalled how mad she was. "Nope, getting her mad like that is never a good thing." He knew was going to have to pay the piper now.

***

Down in the kitchen, June was fuming.

"What the hell is he doing up there?" She said to herself. "We're going to be late for our reservation!" She groused.

Then she realized what he must be doing up there. She'd interrupted him masturbating; and sure, she'd stopped him and demanded her panties back; but once she left, he probably just picked right back up where he'd left off.

This made her even madder.

What she wanted to do was let him have it for stealing her panties, but at the time she just needed to get out of his room as fast as possible and away from the sight of him naked, stroking that big cock of his...

"Damn it!" she thought. "He knows better than to go into my room and steal things! And to take my panties, of all things! What the hell am I going to do with these now?" she fumed. There was no way she could ever wear that pair again without thinking of what she'd seen.

June's thoughts drifted back to what she'd seen Steven doing just a few minutes ago -- what he was no doubt doing again even now. She pictured his fist gliding forcefully up and down his beautiful cock and shuddered slightly at her own reaction.

June had assumed her son's body had developed with everything sort of proportional. He wasn't particularly tall or broad-shouldered. Nothing about his outward appearance seemed especially big. But having seen him now, fully erect, she realized he was endowed with equipment just as impressive as his fathers -- which frankly looked even bigger on him.

June pictured Steve's cock, glistening with lube as he pumped it lewdly. The veins standing out on the shaft, and the angry purple head crowning it. There was no denying he had quite the impressive cock! The kind that would tear up your pussy and leave you gasping for more.

"June Simpson! That's no way to think of your son!" she admonished herself silently. "What the hell is wrong with me? I catch Stevie red-handed masturbating in my panties, and now I couldn't get my mind off his cock?"

She giggled involuntarily at this. Stevie was caught "red-handed" masturbating! Wicked June was clearly at play here. That being her pet name for the voice that sometimes whispered snarky or rude things in her head, always ready to encourage bad behavior. She generally had that part of herself on lockdown, but it did surface from time to time.

She refocused her mind on what was really bothering her. That would get Wicked June to settle down.

"I'm going to have to talk to that boy, but I'll need to cool down first." She thought.

Stealing was never acceptable, and he knew that. Invading the privacy of his mother's room was obviously not OK either! She knew those were the panties she'd worn just yesterday, so that meant he'd been rooting around in her hamper...

"Did he get into my lingerie drawer too?" she thought with a sudden surge of panic. "Oh Christ! What if he finds Bruce!"

"Bruce" was her boyfriend -- or that's how she thought of him now. He'd been a gift from Mike, one of the last he'd given her. A rather large black dildo, very lifelike and never failing to "Get it up" when she needed him.

Mike had presented "Bruce" to her when he was trying to talk her into trying a threesome. That hadn't turned out quite as he'd hoped, but it had led to some fun times together. She wasn't interested in more than one real guy at a time, but they'd had fun indulging fantasies with Mike in one end of her and "Bruce" in the other.

"I'd better move Bruce." She thought. "Maybe the top shelf of my closet tucked away in an old shoebox?"

Looking at her watch, June realized there was no way they'd make the reservation she'd booked.

"Stevie's obviously too busy masturbating to show any consideration for anyone else!" she thought irritably as she reached for her cell phone to call and cancel the reservation.

"There goes your Special Birthday Dinner!" she thought. "It's going to just be spaghetti with mom now instead of steak and lobster!" Little did she know that at that very moment her "Stevie" was treating himself to his very own Special Birthday Dinner of sorts...

***

Steve could smell something good cooking downstairs.

"I might as well clean up and go face the music" he thought, licking his hand once more for good measure.

When he got downstairs his mom was moving quickly through the kitchen -- and not in a good way. Steve could tell by her expression and the extra energy she was putting into every motion that she was wound uptight and not at all happy. This was not going to be a pleasant dinner -- that much was for sure.

"Took you long enough." June fumed as she glared at her son. "Just so you know, I'd planned a special birthday dinner for you at Ricardo's -- but you were taking so long I had to cancel our reservations."

"Sorry..." Steve replied with chagrin, wondering what he could have said. The truth? Steve imagined her reaction if he said something like "Yeah, sorry mom, I was really enjoying a nice long wank up there!" He knew this was definitely one of those times where a short answer was probably best.

"Here, you can set the table," June said as she thrust some plates and silverware at him.