Mommy's Little Knob Gobbler Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That leaves cleaning," June stated.

Steve just groaned in response. Cleaning was probably his least favorite chore, and she knew that.

"Relax, I'm not asking you to clean the kitchen -- that's out of the question; you'd just make a mess out of my organization, and I'd never be able to find anything. We'd probably both starve." June kidded with him.

"So, bathrooms it is. The bathrooms are henceforth your domain, mister! You're to keep them spotless -- and I mean everywhere! Yes, you'll be scrubbing the toilets, but you'll also be sweeping, mopping, polishing, and generally keeping them to a resort level of cleanliness!" June announced to Steve's dismay.

"Now there are only two bathrooms in this house, so that doesn't quite seem like enough to me, so there's one more thing I need from you, OK?"

"Not really, but do I have a choice?" Steve replied, dismayed at his misfortune.

"Buck up, buckaroo! This one's not so bad! I just want you to pick up after yourself, understand? This means, if you get it out, you put it away. If you take it off, it goes in the hamper - not on the floor. Basically, if you make a mess, then you clean it up! Got that? I want you to personally clean up each and every mess you make!"

With this last part, Steve's cheeks burned crimson. Did she know? How could she! No... She couldn't possibly know what that sounded like to him, but that didn't stop him from thinking about it. Yes, he'd be glad to "clean up his messes" -- that being what he called it when he came after jacking off.

At this, June reached around the right side of the couch and brought out a package. It was a pink gift bag with hearts on it -- the same one he'd used to give her cupcakes from her favorite bakery on Valentine's this year. There was fluffy white tissue paper sticking out of it and a new card on it addressed to "Stevie".

"This brings me to one final thing." June began. "I want you to know that while I was angry with you, I'm over that now. I'm not angry anymore and I love you very much! I love you no matter what; I always will. I want you to understand you can talk to me about anything, sweetie; anything at all. If you want to wear panties, fine. If you want to dress up like a cowboy, or a princess, or an astronaut, or whatever floats your boat, I'll love you no matter what."

With that, she pushed the gift bag over to Steve and said "Go ahead! Open it! I think you'll like what's inside..."

Accepting the pretty pink bag, Steve examined the card first -- that being a house rule. Anytime you get a gift, always read the card first.

The envelope said, "To Stevie". Opening it I saw that my mom had written "I hope you have lots of fun with these -- in fact, I'm sure that you will. Enjoy! Love, mom"

Setting the card down, Steve looked up at his mom -- wonder crossing my face.

"Go ahead, sweetie! Open your present!"

Steve carefully removed the tissue and looked inside. There, folded neatly were several pairs of his mom's panties. He recognized them instantly. How did she know!?

"You like them, don't you? I thought you would! These seemed to be wearing out the fastest, and to be honest I'd have probably retired them soon anyway since they weren't fitting me as well as they once did. I have a hunch they might fit you better..."

"Oh, mom! Really? For me? I can have these?"

"Yes dear, they're yours now. I expect to see them in your hamper when they need washing, and when I do laundry they'll go straight back to you. You might want to clear out some drawer space for them. I picked out 9 pairs, so there's more than enough to see you through a week even if you decide to wear some every day."

"Oh, mom! This is... amazing! Thank you!" Steve said, a tear running down his cheek as he leaned in to embrace her. Overcome with emotion, he squeezed her tight in his arms and rocked back and forth as they hugged.

"Easy there, buster! That's a pretty big lump in your shorts! Are you sure you want to be rubbing that thing on your mom?" June said as she gently disengaged from him -- fixing Steve with her "gentle but firm" gaze.

"Oops! Sorry, mom. I don't know what brought that on -- sometimes it's just got a mind of its own..."

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard that line before! Why don't you scamper up to your room, try on some panties and take care of that lump? That's what you want to do right now, isn't it?"

"Uhhhh... yeah..." Steve said sheepishly, his cheeks burning from his mom catching him with a rock-hard boner.

"Git, you! And don't come back down here until your balls feel like raisins!" June said as she pushed him towards the hall.

"Thanks, mom!" Steve said again, as he turned to dart to his room -- the pretty pink gift bag full of panties clutched tightly to his chest.

As he turned around to head up to his room Steve felt a sharp swat as June slapped him playfully on the butt. Cheeks burning -- both sets now, he bolted to his room to try out his "new" panties.

To Be Continued...

Cumming Soon:

Chapter 2: Cum Eating and Getting Caught ... Again!

Chapter 3: Chastity Consequences, sometimes punishment is its own reward

============

End Note: Thanks for reading my story! I hope you've enjoyed it. If you've gotten this far and liked it, please vote! If you'd like to leave comments, those are always welcome too. I'd love to hear what you liked about it, but also where you think perhaps it could be better.

Thanks,

PW