All Comments on 'Mommy's Little Knob Gobbler Ch. 01'

by Panty Wrangler

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sirius5500Sirius5500over 2 years ago

Great theme, great story. I look

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 2 years ago

Please continue. I'm sure you can cum up with many more situations for these two.

SatinpantybulgeSatinpantybulgeover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter! This one definitely had me rocking a hard bulge in my panties.

Lookinglass51Lookinglass51over 2 years ago

More please, great start!!

vfpbvfpbover 2 years ago

wow 9 pairs love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue. I like where this is going. Love how the Mother is taking control.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

What a quirky and fun little story! It probably would have scored better with more sex, but the writing was very good and the characters came to life. The dialogue is written particularly well and I really enjoyed the exchange with her friend at work. I really hope there is a follow-up chapter.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

Ohhh Panty Wrangler, what an amazing thread you've posted for this long-time PantyBoi. I've had a panty/lingerie fetish, nearly my entire life. Christine/Crissy started with hur younger Sisters' panties when our Mom started replacing their boring cotton ones with nylon bikini 👙 style panties. I'll certainly be in a clean pair of my tight VS Thongs. Just have to decide on a microfiber/nylon or lace pair....Mmmm!!! Crissy is embracing hur "Sissy Psyche" more effortlessly these days, and feasting...gobbling up hur SissyGasms that cumm from my cute little KNOB...pooling at those throbbing Peeny Lips.....Mmmm!!! ... xoxoxo ;-)

imupforanythingruimupforanythingruover 2 years ago

Enjoy the story so far. Getting ready to put on a fresh pair of panties for the second chapter. Would love to see some wetting involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enough sex.

Curtcarls69Curtcarls69almost 2 years ago

This is the kind of story I have been dreaming of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a lively mimmy, so understanding and accommodating. He is such a lucky boy. A wonderful start to this sexy saga.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist6 months ago

What a plausible scenario P Wrangler. I think It happens every day all around the world, and it happened to me too but I was a little younger than Stevie and it was my dad who caught me, not my mom.

I liked the way you created June’s typical reactions of mixed emotions after first discovering Stevie wanking off while wearing mommy’s dirty panties, that was a lot for her to take in all at once, including her gut reaction to her son’s well endowed cock.

Part 2 could go in any number of directions in the continuation of this story I suppose. Spoiled baby boy Stevie has an obvious Oedipus Complex for his hottie MILF, June. And he’s also just discovered that he likes the taste of cum.

Will she indulge his new fetish and bring home one of her previous male lovers so little Stevie can swallow another guy’s cum for the first time while pretending to be June, wearing one of the pairs her knickers she gave him as a belated birthday present? After all, Stevie did such a good job of keeping the bathrooms clean and tidy, his punishments for using them without her permission in the first place. She may even decide to give Stevie a blow job at the same time he’s sucking some cock his self.

And perhaps I’ll even take the advice you offered in your author’s note and pick out some nice cotton, Wear About the House Knickers and locate that jar of Vaseline I bought last week; yeah, after all these years later those panties have still followed me around through thick and thin, and I still think about swallowing some white guy’s cum every time I wiggle my butt into them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous