Mommy's Little Knob Gobbler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm sure. I think Yoga would be a great way for me to get more flexible while staying in shape."

"Well, it will certainly do that! You may find it's more strenuous than you expect though, but if you stick with it I can promise you It'll do wonders to help you stay limber" June said.

"Of course, you'll need a mat and a proper workout outfit. I've got some old purple yoga pants that might fit you and you can use my old mat until you get one of your own. It's pink though, is that OK?" June asked.

"Sounds perfect!" Steve said with a gleam in his eye.

"Purple yoga pants and a pink mat is perfect, huh? Is this like wanting panties? You know it's OK to ask for things you'd like to have sweetheart."

"No!" Steve blurted. "... I mean, sure -- yoga pants sound like fun; but I do want to try yoga. I've been thinking about it, and I think yoga is just what I need." Steve insisted.

"OK, but if you just want a pair of yoga pants you can have my old ones, or I'll buy you a new pair. You don't have to go do yoga with me just to get a pair of yoga pants if that's all you want".

"Thanks, mom, but I think yoga is just what I need. I think I'll like it and I'd like to do it with you!" He added emphatically.

"OK, mister, you're on! Let's go get you fitted for some yoga pants. If you play your cards right I might even toss in some workout panties..." June said with a wink.

* * *

Steve found the feel of his clingy yoga pants surprisingly pleasantly on his freshly shaved legs; as if his entire lower body was one giant erogenous zone. Drawing his fingers up his thighs toward his ass he marveled at how it made his skin tingle, goosebumps rising in response.

Seeing himself in his mirror, he was amazed at how well his mom's old yoga pants fit him; how they accentuated the curves of his calves and his tight little ass. She'd tossed in some light-weight cotton thongs to complete the package, so now he had his own workout panties too.

Turning so he could see his butt directly in the mirror he checked himself for pantie lines. The tight purple yoga pants clung to every curve leaving little to the imagination, but the peach thong mom had given him was thin enough to hide completely.

'Damn, these things do make my butt look nice!' He thought as he admired himself in the mirror. 'From behind, I look like just a girl from the waist down.' the thought arousing him, much like wearing panties did.

From downstairs he heard his mom call up for him.

"Hurry up or we'll be late!"

"Coming, mom!" He called back as he scooped up his yoga mat and headed her way.

Steve felt a mix of excitement and nerves building inside him. Back in his room, he'd felt feminine and confident checking himself out in the mirror, but now that he was headed out dressed as he was he felt both nervous and aroused. Anxiety and excitement propelling him, he raced down the stairs.

"Whoa! Slow down" his mom said as he rounded the corner at the base of the stairs headed full speed for the door. "Let's take a look and make sure you're ready."

Steve paused, uncertain what to do, a deer in the headlights look on his face.

"Turn around!! Let's see!" June cheerfully prompted him, twirling a finger in the air as if to demonstrate.

"Well, don't you look cute!" June said as he slowly spun about, putting himself on display. He could feel her gaze upon him as if she was caressing his butt while he turned.

When he got fully back around to face her he saw her expression had changed and her eyes were fixed on his crotch. Unsure what to do, he waited and watched as she licked her lips, her gaze intent.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned he might have done something wrong.

"Well," she said softly, her eyes still fixed on his crotch. "If we had more time, I'd send you back to your room to take care of the lump in your pants..."

Steve blushed, realizing immediately what she'd locked eyes with. 'Damn, these yoga pants!' he thought as he hastily tried to arrange himself better. It didn't help.

"Since we're running late you'll just need to think happy thoughts for now, OK?" She said lifting her gaze to meet his eyes. "Can you do that for mommy?"

"Sorry mom, I'll work on that," he said.

"Yeah, I bet you will... but save it for later, ok?" She winked at him. "Let's go, you'll be OK once we get there and get going. You'll see!" She said cheerfully.

Steve worked on his "yoga breathing" on the drive over, June coaching him on relaxation techniques as she drove. That and not being under her gaze seemed to help; by the time they got there, he felt like he was ready to step out of the car without embarrassing himself.

Once inside the studio June showed him where to stash his shoes and cellphone, then introduced him to some of her friends. He'd heard her mention most of them before, so now he was able to place names to faces.

"OK, now this is important," she told him. "When we go into the yoga room it's a quiet place, so keep your voice low and keep talking to a minimum. Remember, yoga is about more than just exercise, there's mindfulness, meditation, breathing, etc. You'll pick it up as we go along, but just be respectful and quiet, OK?"

"OK, got it. Keep quiet and be respectful" he replied, nodding.

"You can set up with us," she said, indicating her friends Trudy, Beth, and Michelle. "Once everyone is ready, then Sarah will lead us through the exercises." With this last part, June pointed toward a petite young woman across the room.

Looking where she'd pointed Steve saw a ridiculously cute young woman with long brown hair in a ponytail standing next to several ladies about his mom's age. Steve's eyes were immediately drawn to her shapely ass and fantastic legs. He could hear his mom talking, but couldn't take his eyes off her butt, which she kept turning in his direction

*Thwack* June thumped him, getting his attention.

"Eyes back here, bozo; it's not polite to stare," June whispered, admonishing him with her no-nonsense look. "Now pay attention!".

Blushing, Steve focused on his mom, though the temptation to steal another glance at Sarah's fine ass nagged at him.

"We'll start with some breathing to warm up, then Sarah will be leading us through various poses. She'll demonstrate each one and we just follow along."

"I should warn you, Sara will push us -- most of us have been doing this for a while. If you can't do a pose the way she did it, then just do your best or drop into Child Pose -- no one will judge you, OK?"

"I'm ready! Let's go do some yoga." Steve said eagerly.

"Ok, then follow me," she said leading him into the yoga room.

Once inside Steve rolled out his pink mat next to his mom's, picking a spot between her and Michelle. Trudy was one row ahead in front of him, and Beth was right behind him. Feeling safe with his mom and her friends around him, he relaxed and just worked on his breathing as the class organized itself.

Sarah kicked things off, leading the class through breathing exercises then into a series of poses, each one harder than he'd expected. He'd watched some videos online to try to prepare, but holding the poses proved to be harder than it had looked.

Steve found his gaze darting around the room, watching others to see what he should be doing with each pose. He was looking right ahead when they moved to Down Dog; his eyes locking onto Trudy's round bottom...

As if in response to his gaze, Trudy began tensing and relaxing the muscles in her butt and thighs. Steve could feel himself hardening in response, unable to remove his gaze from her heart-shaped ass.

'Don't get hard!' He told himself counterproductively. It didn't work. He could feel his hardening cock pressing into the soft yoga mat below him as he strained to control himself.

"Pssst!" Just hissed at him to get his attention. "Relax! You're trying too hard!" She whispered.

'Trying not to get hard is more like it' he thought as he closed his eyes to prevent himself from staring at Trudy's sexy ass. A butt he now realized was very much like his mother's. A woman's figure, not a girl's -- captivatingly curvy...

Sarah moved the class into the Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend pose next, forcing him to open his eyes to see what he should be doing. Big mistake.

'DontGetHard! DontGetHard! DontGetHard! DontGetHard!' he thought frantically as Trudy spread her legs wide and bent forward, flexing her already tight buns as if for his benefit. It was too late. He'd seen her now, and even if he closed his eyes he'd still be seeing her bent forward like that in his mind.

'Not now!' He thought as his cock stiffened uncontrollably in his clingy yoga pants.

Steve turned his gaze to his right - anywhere but Trudy's amazing ass, and immediately noticed Michelle's glorious breasts straining against her shirt as she leaned into the pose with her chest thrust out. We're her nipples hard? Two hard little bumps were visible through the thin fabric of her shirt...

'God! She's stacked just like mom!' he realized. As if sensing his gaze she moved her eyes up to his and gave him a wink.

'Not helping!' He thought to himself as Sarah called out the next position -- Upward Dog. The whole class moved into the pose placing their butts high in the air, with their hands and feet on the mat.

Once again Trudy's glorious ass was thrust towards him so he tried looking to his left where his mom was. Of course, this just treated him to a nice view of her heavy breasts hanging down.

Glancing up his eyes locked with hers and he saw her smirk knowingly then signal with her eyes toward his crotch.

"I see you're enjoying this" she whispered. "You might want to adjust your shirt though..."

Glancing under himself he saw his shirt had fallen exposing the lump in his yoga pants from his fully hardened cock. Steve tried to tug his t-shirt back in place so it might hide the evidence, but it was too late for that as Beth let out a poorly stifled giggle -- clearly amused with his predicament.

Steve fought with his shirt trying to keep it situated to hide his arousal, but the constant barrage of new yoga poses kept the battle running. Being surrounded by sexy voluptuous women didn't make it any easier.

By the end of the class, Steve was worn out, though still hard. All he wanted at that point was to get out and go home, but his mom wanted to stay and chat with her friends. He tried to hang back avoiding attention, but it didn't work.

"So, what did you think of yoga? Did you enjoy it?" Trudy asked. "Wanna come back for more?" She said with a wink.

"Uh, yeah. It was harder than I thought it'd be" he admitted.

"Yes, it was quite hard tonight, wasn't it?" Beth agreed sweetly.

"The hardest I've seen in a while" Michelle added with a grin.

Blushing, Steve was sure now they'd been deliberately teasing him and enjoying the show.

"Knock it off you guys, or I won't bring him back!" June admonished her friends, then turning to Steve she hugged him and said "You did great, sweetheart."

Steve could feel his mom's soft breasts pressed into him, and his hardness pressed between them in the embrace making his blush deepen.

Once free of his mom, Trudy swooped in for a hug of her own, whispering "cute pants..." in his ear, as she squeezed his butt.

After that, each of the ladies insisted they get a hug too before June dragged him off.

"Hope we get to see you again next week!" Beth called after them as they left.

Steve could hear them giggling as his mom hurried him out the door and toward their car.

June waited until they were in the car and safely on their way home before addressing the obvious.

"So, you definitely like wearing yoga pants..." she said with a wink. "Did you enjoy the yoga too? Would you like to continue?" She asked. "You don't have to keep doing it if you don't want to."

"No, I liked it, mom. I want to keep doing it" he insisted, thinking about his original motivation and how desperately he needed a blow job right then.

"Well, don't worry about the girls. They all noticed your... predicament... and, well, were pleasantly amused -- but they're just teasing you. Usually, they're very nice."

Blushing, Steve said "Uh, yeah. I kind of picked up on that." There it was. Everyone had noticed his erection.

"Let's get you home so you can take care of that properly, OK?" June said sweetly. "Next time I'll allow more time before we leave so you can deal with it before the lesson. Would that help?"

Steve nodded mutely, not quite believing what he'd heard. This new reality was both weird and wonderful.

"OK, so that's settled then. Wednesday nights we've got yoga together and you're to masturbate beforehand to help control your reaction to wearing tight yoga pants!" She said reaching over to gently pat his "predicament".

Steve blinked, uncertain what to say.

* * *

Once home, June sent Steve to his room before heading to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine. Sipping it, she wondered which sound she'd hear first, a shower running or Stevie's masturbation music. She didn't have long to wait -- it was the music.

'The boy has his priorities!' She thought.

With her glass in hand, she snuck up to his door to listen in. Soon she was leaning back against his door as she sipped her wine, listening to him masturbate; her hand shamelessly busy with tasks of its own.

'God, I shouldn't be doing this,' she thought, knowing full well it was wrong to eavesdrop on her son masturbating, and yet unable to stop.

'Why does my willpower crumble whenever I think of his big fat cock?' She thought, knowing what was to come. She'd listen, become powerfully aroused, retreat to her room, and give Bruce a workout -- fighting off thoughts of Stevie's beautiful cock just like the last time.

She'd already given in and admitted to herself that's what he had in his pants -- a Big Fat Cock.

'Stevie has a big fat cock -- not a penis, a cock' she thought. 'And now all my yoga friends know about it too.' She saw how they were looking at him. She'd looked for herself, and god was it a nice one.

'Who wouldn't' she told herself. 'He's so damn cute... too damn cute... It's just not fair that he's my son...'

Tonight was going to be different from last time in at least one respect. She was going to treat herself to a nice hot bubble bath, and Bruce was most definitely going to join her. Bruce had a handy suction cup base, and she planned to attach him to the tub wall. She'd sip her wine while playing with him, then she'd fuck herself senseless.

It didn't take long before she heard Stevie reach his climax. Considering how long he'd been hard tonight it was a wonder he hadn't popped when she'd patted his cock in the car. That move had 'Wicked June' all over it, but she'd barely put up any resistance, and now she had not only the sight of his hard cock in her memory; she had the feel and warmth of it too.

* * *

When Saturday finally rolled around June set about doing the laundry like usual. Unsurprisingly there were not any boy's underwear in Stevie's hamper, just the pretty things he'd been wearing under his clothes -- and no doubt masturbating in too.

As she separated the delicate items, she noticed none of his panties seemed to have any cum stains on them.

'That's odd,' she thought. 'He is masturbating in them, isn't he? Where's the cum?' She wondered.

She'd fully expected to find panties in his hamper, but she'd expected them to be cum stained and crusty, so this was both a relief and a mystery since they didn't look badly used at all. She'd been expecting to need to presoak them at least, but these looked cleaner than if she'd worn them herself.

'Is he pre-washing them before he puts them in the hamper?' She wondered, not wanting him to feel shame for liking what he did.

'He shouldn't feel like he needs to hide this from me' she thought.

Once the laundry was done and folded, she placed his panties in plain sight on the top of the pile; then for good measure, she added a heart-shaped note that read "Enjoy your me time sweetie!"

'There,' she thought. 'That'll let him know it's ok.' June dropped off the clean and folded laundry on Stevie's neatly made bed -- the note displayed like a cherry on a Sunday.

"He's certainly keeping his room tidy now," June observed as she departed.

The following week was the same; June found herself eavesdropping regularly on Stevie's daily masturbation sessions. She'd figured out his routine -- he wasn't being particularly subtle about it. Sometimes he'd even announce it by saying he needed some "me" time and heading for his room.

The note had done its job; Stevie seemed much more relaxed about things now.

'Maybe the yoga is helping that too?' She wondered, glad she'd agreed to let him join her with that.

On Wednesday, per their arrangement, she sent him to his room to "take care of things" before getting ready for yoga. This didn't leave her time to take care of herself, but she did get to enjoy listening to him.

Curiously, it didn't have quite the effect she'd hoped. He did seem to hold off his erection for a while, but by the end of the session he was sporting another mighty one; her friends were giggling like girls. Naturally, they each wanted a hug at the end of the night so they could cop a feel.

Just like the last time, Stevie made a beeline for his bedroom with music before shower; June following discretely behind once the music had begun.

'We've got to stop meeting like this...' she teased herself, as her fingers invaded her panties. She was already primed having eavesdropped on him earlier, then watching as he got hard during yoga; now here he was back at it, and her resistance was crumbling.

'That boy is insatiable!' She thought, one hand at her breast with the other busy down below. She could hear him in his room, little moans and cries escaping as he worked himself up in time with the music. She was following the same driving beat herself as visions of his hard cock danced through her mind.

When she heard him climax June had to bite down on the heel of her hand to stop herself from crying out aloud with him. If she didn't get to her room pronto there wouldn't be anything left for Bruce to take care of tonight, so off she scampered.

When Saturday finally rolled around she found that, once again, his panties didn't seem all that "dirty" -- certainly no visible cum stains.

'He's masturbating often enough there should be a pile of cum soaked panties or socks or something coming out of his room,' she thought with a frown.

Lifting a pair of his panties to her nose she took a hesitant sniff, the mystery deepening.

'OK, these panties have seen some cum, but where's it going?' she wondered, having detected a trace familiar smell.

This week she placed a note atop his freshly laundered panties that simply said, "Have fun sweetie!".

She was determined to make sure he knew she approved of him, but where was his cum going? Was he masturbating into a tissue and then tossing that out? Maybe it had something to do with his added house cleaning chores and generally keeping things tidy?

* * *

Steve had noticed that if anything his new reality had made him even hornier. He hadn't thought it possible, but his mom's encouragement was driving him wild. The little notes she'd been placing on his clean clothes were like icing on the cake. As sexy as wearing panties felt, those just amplifying everything. He was feeling more feminine each day, and his mom's overt acceptance was a big part of it.

At one point he noticed his mom lingering outside his room while he was stroking. He thought he heard a faint moaning or maybe crying coming from the hall outside his room. Looking that way he saw a shadow blocking the light from the hall under his door. Someone was standing right outside his door blocking the light from the hall, and there was only one someone that could be -- mom; but why was she crying?