Mommy's Little Knob Gobbler Ch. 02

Story Info
Cum eating, and getting caught … Again!
9.8k words
4.8
37.5k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Cum Eating and Getting Caught ... Again!

Author's Note

This story is a work of erotic fiction featuring themes related to gender non-conformance (crossdressing/feminization), jack-off instructions, cum eating, a young man's exploration of his sexuality, and some increasingly inappropriate familiarity between mother and son. All characters are at least 18 years old. If this sort of thing isn't a turn-on for you, then I recommend you move on and find something else more suited to your liking. If it is your cup of tea, then by all means please get out some quality lube, put on your favorite pair of panties, and enjoy!

Explore. Be safe. Have fun. Don't try the inappropriate bits at home, or at all!

Thanks to dj19_78 for kindly helping to edit this!

============

Chapter 1: A Boy and His Panties

Mom (June) walks in on her 18-year-old son (Steve) masturbating in one of her favorite pairs of panties. Initially furious with him for stealing her panties, she confiscates them and storms off. Later, after discussing things with her friend Karen, June concludes the right thing to do is to give Steve some of his own panties so long as he understands it's not ok to steal hers. Unbeknownst to either of them, they've both begun to see each other in a new light and are secretly fascinated, though resisting temptation...

And now...

Chapter 2: Cum Eating, and Getting Caught... Again!

Steve bolted to his room; both sets of cheeks burning as he clutched the gift bag to his thundering chest. Mom had just given him the best birthday present he could have imagined -- a week late, sure; but still easily the best present ever.

'Not what I was expecting!' he thought as he ran. He'd been sure she was going to let him have it when she'd called him downstairs. Instead, she'd let him have them...

His whole world was spinning. In just a few short minutes he'd gone from only knowing she was too pissed to talk, to understanding why she was actually upset, to realizing she was fundamentally OK with him and what he liked -- so long as he'd respect boundaries of course.

Steve flew up the stairs, taking them two or three at a time -- his rock-hard cock pointing the way with a tent in his jeans. He hadn't even realized he was hard until mom pointed it out while he was hugging her. Embarrassing, sure; but what did she expect giving him a bunch of sexy panties of his own?

Once in his room Steve closed and locked the door, turning back to lean against it as a wave of relief flowed through him. He caught his breath, his brain buzzing with thoughts of what had just happened.

Opening the pink gift bag he peeked inside again, as if to check and make sure what had happened had really happened.

'Yep! Those are her panties' he thought with a grin. 'Well, they were her panties... They're mine now!'

The reality of her gift was still sinking into him. He had his own panties, and he could enjoy them anytime he liked. Even more amazing was that his mom knew and was just fine with it.

Dumping the bag out on his bed Steve gasped when he saw these were not just any panties either. Nope. It was a mix of sexy thongs and tangas, with a couple of cheeky Brazilians thrown in for good measure -- easily some of her best panties, and each one a personal favorite of his.

Holding up a particularly sexy red and black pair, Steve's mind went back to their earlier conversation recalling what she'd said to him.

"You like them, don't you? I thought you would..." his mom's voice echoed in his mind.

"How did she know!" he exclaimed in amazement. It was as if she'd let him pick these out for himself.

Setting the sexy red and black pair aside, for now, Steve returned his attention to the colorful pile of panties strewn across his bed. Mixed in was a small bottle he hadn't noticed before.

"Well, well, well! What have we got here!" Steve said picking up the silver and purple bottle. The label read JO All-In-One Lavender Fields Sensual Massage Glide. Flipping open the cap, he inhaled the floral fragrance.

"Sensual indeed!" he said perusing the label as his thoughts returned to his mom's parting words.

"...Why don't you scamper up to your room, try on some panties and take care of that lump? That's what you want to do right now, isn't it?" his mom's sweet voice echoed for him.

"Thank you, mommy..." he whispered to himself almost like a prayer; then with a sigh of relief, he began to strip.

Steve tore off his "boy" clothes discarding them in a heap at his feet until he stood naked and erect, ready to try on his panties. Almost quivering in anticipation he reached for the sexy red and black pair...

The pair he'd picked to christen first had a bright red fine mesh in front with cute little nubby knots in a grid pattern. The back was even sexier with black lace in an ass-hugging Brazilian cut.

Turning toward his mirror, he could see himself standing there, panties in hand. His rock-hard cock aching to be touched. Slowly he stepped into his panties, reveling in the silky feel of the fabric as he pulled them up. His heart raced as he watched them close the distance to his almost painfully hard cock.

When they got to just under his butt, he did a little jump to settle his hinny into the back, then ever so slowly he drew them over his balls covering his aching cock in the fine red mesh of the front. He could see every vein and ridge of his cock through the translucent material as he laid back on his bed, slowly caressing himself.

The black lace back of his panties hugged his tight butt while the sexy red front did its best to contain him, ultimately failing in the attempt. Looking down, Steve could see the head of his hard cock peeking out from the waistband of his panties with the rest of him visible through the translucent front.

The thought that these were now his panties sent a shiver up his spine making his cock tremble with desire.

"...don't come back down here until your balls feel like raisins!" his mom's voice echoed in his mind.

"Yes, mommy..." he whispered as he reached down fishing his cock out from the side of his panties. He was going to need full access to his complete package for the task at hand...

"Alexa! Play Jack Off Tunes!" he commanded. He wanted something now with a nice strong beat.

"Playing Jack Off Tunes from Steven's Spotify Account" she cheerfully complied, a rhythmic techno beat starting up from her speaker.

Steve was trying to wrap his head around his new reality even as he wrapped his hand around his cock. He lay on his bed, his heart pounding in his chest in time with the rhythmic beat of the music.

'Mom knows I like panties... and she's ok with it. She's actually ok with it!' he thought as he caressed his hard cock teasing the taut skin.

'More than ok... She gave me some of her sexiest panties and a bottle of lube, then basically sent me to my room to beat off!' he thought, gently stroking himself.

He'd been afraid his mom was going to let him have it earlier; so afraid she was upset over catching him jacking off in her panties. He knew now he'd gotten that part wrong. It wasn't the panties, or the jacking off; just that he'd stolen them from her -- and she'd solved that problem by giving him his own panties.

Remembering the lube, he reached for it flipping the cap back open and drizzling some on his erection. The lavender scent drifted up to him as he watched the clear liquid bead up before being smeared around by his stroking hand. His cock glistened with lube.

Steve's mind was blown. There were just so many things to process in his new reality. The fact that he could wear his panties whenever he liked. That his mom knew! That she was just fine knowing he's up here, right now, dressed in pretty panties, stroking his cock. He was sure she'd be assuming he was furiously wanking by now. Just the thought that his mom knew what he was doing, what he was wearing, and was fine with it blew his mind sending a shiver of excitement down his spine.

Steve pictured his mom in his mind. She was probably still downstairs in the living room, sitting on the couch. Maybe she'd poured herself a glass of chardonnay and was sipping it while watching one of her shows or possibly reading a book.

Nothing could be further from the truth...

* * *

June stood just outside of Steve's room. She'd given him a few minutes' head start, but once she heard the music start she could resist no longer. She'd crept upstairs to just outside her son's room where she was listening intently. She knew what masturbation sounded like and this was not it.

'What's going on in there?' she wondered. Had she done something wrong?

Just then she heard a low plaintive moan that could mean only one thing. Stevie was touching himself. She wondered which panties he was wearing. She was certain he'd be wearing some, though curious which pair he'd selected first. The light pink ones with white dots maybe? Those were the most feminine in her mind. The sexy black ones with the little red bows? Those were the best of the lot. Regardless, he was most certainly in there naked except for some panties, stroking his big, beautiful cock...

'Big, beautiful cock?' She thought. 'Did I just think of my own son's penis as a beautiful cock?' June cringed.

'Oh my god, what is wrong with you June Simpson! You are definitely going straight to hell!' She thought as she leaned back against his door, a tiny little moan of her own escaping her lips as she felt her pussy gush.

'It's not my fault!' She told herself 'His cock is beautiful! And it's just so big, too; just like his father's, maybe even larger...' Mike had not been small in the cock department by anyone's standards; but on Stevie's body, a cock like that looked positively enormous.

June listened to her son masturbating in his room. Karen was right, of course. June had no problem with Stevie masturbating, and now that she'd let go and given him the panties -- his panties, she corrected herself -- she could see she had no issue with that part either. If anything he just seemed even cuter in her mind. Her special boy!

June wanted Stevie to enjoy himself. A young man should explore his sexuality, not just assume whatever society says is "normal". There were far worse things he could be doing, and this way he wasn't going to hurt anyone, or catch a disease, or risk a teen pregnancy, or any of the thousand other ways a young man could fuck it all up.

'Plus', she thought, 'a cock that nice deserves to be sucked and fucked and worshiped until it cums in buckets all over your face...'

'Oh. My. God! June, you are so going to burn in hell!' She thought, catching herself imagining Stevie's panty-clad cock, so like her husband's... a cock she realized she desperately missed...

'This is a job for Bruce.' She thought as she quietly pushed off from the door taking herself and her drooling pussy with a mind of its own towards her room and the big black dildo her late husband had given her before he left on his last tour...

* * *

Steve was getting close now, but something was bothering him.

Looking down he could see his glistening cock alongside the sexy front of his panties. He had a perfect view of both his cock and his panties. The sexy red front looked so good, and the black lace wrapping around from the back felt positively amazing -- like a tender caress of his ass while he was stroking. But still, something wasn't quite right...

As Steve's gaze dropped lower it stopped at his hairy legs protruding awkwardly from the sexy panties.

'Duh!' He thought as he realized what was spoiling the view. 'Hairy legs just don't go with panties.' he realized, concluding the same was true for the hair around his cock too.

As his body hair was distracting him from the job at hand, he refocused his attention on his throbbing cock and the oh-so-cute and very feminine panties he was wearing. That was safe territory, he thought.

'That's it,' he thought. 'Focus on your cock... Your big hard sexy cock...' he told himself.

Reaching down with his left hand he grabbed his balls pulling them down -- making his already hard cock stick up proudly. 'Yeah... that's it... Cock... Cock and panties...' he thought.

His balls were already boiling as he began stroking harder -- the lavender scent of the lube filled the air as the tempo of his stroking matched the rapid beat of the electronic dance music playing on his computer. The music was building to a crescendo and so was he. Stoking even faster, he kept pace with the music. He wasn't about to hold back now!

Steve's legs trembled as he let out a low moan and jets of cum began shooting from his throbbing cock. It was like his cock had transformed into a glorious penis-shaped cum fountain. Hot ropes of cum flew up only to come crashing back down, splattering on his chest, hips, and panties. Some of it wound up right back on his cock acting like extra lube for his hand.

Licking his lips, Steve watched as ropes of sweet cum fell back onto him landing everywhere. He was clearly going to have to work on his aim. He kept pumping until there was no more left, then lay back catching his breath.

Once the song ended, he released his grip on his now deflating penis lifting his sticky cum covered hand up to where he could see it. The memory of his mother's voice came back to him once again as if she was right there in the room.

"I want you to personally clean up every mess you make!"

'Well,' he thought, 'there's no denying this is a mess you've made.' With that, he brought his cum covered hand to his mouth. His lips parted as he extended his tongue and proceeded to perform his "cleanup duty".

Steve noticed he was moaning again as he licked up his cum. This was a different sort of moan, though. Not the 'I'm about to cum' sound he'd been making a minute ago, but more a 'damn this is delicious' sort of sound.

Smiling, he proceeded to scoop up every rope and strand of cum he could find, eagerly feeding them to his mouth. Finally, he pulled off his panties, bringing them to his mouth to suck out the cum that had landed there and begun to soak in.

'Now that's what I call christened,' he thought. 'I'm definitely going to need to work on my aim though' as he considered what he could do next time to maybe get more of it directly into his mouth.

'Maybe I could suck my cock?' he thought with a mischievous grin. Tucking over, he tried to see if he could reach. Nope, not even close. Maybe if his cock was hard, but even then, he'd probably need to be a lot more flexible.

'Yoga!' he thought, remembering his mom's weekly yoga class. 'That's what I'll do. I'll ask mom if I can join her yoga lessons... Maybe if I get good enough, I'll be able to get my cock all the way to my mouth!'

With that, he jumped up and headed for the shower to shave from the waist down.

* * *

June was reclining on her bed, her legs stretched out before her as she teased herself with Bruce. Her pants lay in a heap by the bed; she'd torn them off as soon as she'd gotten inside her room and the door closed. One hand was manipulating Bruce, while the other held her panties to the side with her thumb free to work her clit.

She was playing the head of her big black dildo up and down the wet folds of her pussy, teasing herself as she thought about what had gotten her into this hot and bothered state.

'He's in there right now masturbating... in my panties...' She thought knowing full well those were his panties now; still, thinking of them as being hers made it even more erotic for her.

June had always thought of her "Stevie" as being more 'cute' than 'handsome', but certainly good-looking no matter how you cut it. Knowing he was wearing panties changed her perception of him from "Steven" to "Stevie", and now she couldn't take her mind off the thought of him in those cute panties.

"I bet he looks so cute... in my panties..." she moaned aloud, picturing him in the pink pair with white dots. Speaking the words aloud made it seem even more real and intense to her than merely thinking them had.

'I bet his fist is wrapped tight around that big fat cock of his... stoking... pumping...' she thought, unable to keep herself from visualizing her son masturbating in "her" panties.

'I shouldn't..." she said to herself, even as she place Bruce at the entrance of her wet and willing pussy.

"God! What's wrong with me?" She whimpered, unable to stop herself. 'Why does this turn me on?' June knew she was too far gone now. Her pussy demanded to be fed, and there would be no denying it.

'Don't think about Stevie! Don't!' She scolded herself. 'Think about Bruce! Think about his big fat cock fucking you!' She thought as she pressed the dildo into her hungry pussy as if to make the point. She was determined to divert her thoughts from her son. It didn't work.

As she slowly filled her hungry pussy over and over with Bruce, it was visions of Stevie's hard cock that filled her mind. Stevie's big, fat, hard cock demanding her pussy; so like his father's...

'Such a beautiful cock!' She thought, unable to resist.

She wasn't teasing herself now; she was fucking herself. Looking down at Bruce she could see he gleamed from having been inside her.

'I bet he's lubed himself up... His big hard cock all shiny with lube...' she thought looking at the gleaming phallus fucking her.

Unable to stop now, she played with her clit as she fucked herself with Bruce. Her mind swam with visions of Stevie in panties, stroking his big hard glistening cock. She could picture it so clearly in her mind, throbbing and ready to go.

'No, June! Don't!' She screamed to herself as she flicked her clit furiously, but it was too late; her orgasm was inevitable at this point and her mind was locked on one thing.

June could feel her orgasm building. It had started with tingling down in her toes, quickly progressing up her flanks. Now her back was arched and her head thrown back, her pussy on fire with lust. Her whole world existed only in her very core, and he was penetrating that core relentlessly.

June gasped as the wave of her orgasm crested through her. Shuddering, she climaxed with Bruce lodged deep inside her.

Her breathing as ragged as if she'd just run a marathon, June relaxed back into her bed. Little tremors running through her like the aftershocks of a pussy-centered earthquake.

'Jesus, June, you need to get laid...'

* * *

As the week progressed Steve became more comfortable with his new reality. He'd rearranged his dresser to make room for his panties and dug into his new chores. It seemed like a more than fair trade to him. He'd also been practicing his aim, but so far that hadn't noticeably improved.

The more he thought about it, the more certain he became that Yoga was the answer. His mom had been telling him it did wonders for flexibility and endurance for years. If he could just get good enough with it, he'd be able to get his cock in his mouth and aim would be irrelevant.

At first, he tried watching some videos online and practicing, but that hadn't delivered the results he wanted, so he resolved to take it up a notch.

That night, after dinner, Steve made his move.

"Uh, mom. I've been thinking. Could I join you for Yoga tonight?"

"Yoga, huh? To what do I owe the honor?" June asked, a curious expression on her face.

"Oh, just thought it would be good for me. You know, healthy exercise." Steve responded evasively.

"Are you sure honey?" June asked. "Yoga isn't like going to the gym or running or other types of exercise. In the session I go to, it's mostly a bunch of ladies my age doing it."