Mommy's Little Knob Gobbler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped what he was doing -- this was freaking him out. Was mom secretly not ok with all of this? He didn't think so -- she'd never lied to him so far as he knew, and everything she'd said and done seemed to indicate she was genuine OK with it.

He lay there gently caressing his erection, keeping it hard while keeping it quiet as he listened. No more moaning or whatever that was out there, so he resumed stroking, listening carefully as he did so.

As he resumed stroking he heard a light gasp. That was no moan! It sounded more like the tender noises a girl makes in some of the better pornos he'd seen -- not the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am stuff that just treats all women like meat, but the kind where the guy really makes love to the girl. More believable... More real... Whatever it was, this was like that!

Picking up speed, Steve cut loose making more noise -- his fist flying up and down his well-lubed dick. As if in response, the noises coming from the hall increased in tempo too. It was almost like a glorious feedback loop! I do more, you do more! You do more, I do more! It was like they were in sync! This was intense!

Steve couldn't see what was going on in the hall, but he could hear enough and certainly imagine it. In his mind she was leaning back against the door as she listened to him; her legs were parted, and her fingers busy. That last part had to be true he realized based on the positions of the shadows coming through under his door! Someone was out there, it could only be mom, and her feet were spread apart.

Steve was staring at the crack under his door, watching those shadows, thinking about what must be going on right outside his door when his orgasm hit, catching him by surprise. One second his balls were tingling, then, before he could even slow down to savor the moment, his back arched as he came.

Steve's orgasm exploded through him sending his cum rocketing up the column of his cock. It was as if his fist was a pussy and he had to bury his cock as deep as he could in it. His cum fountained skyward, at least three feet in the air, only to fall back down in a glorious splatter reaching as far as his neck and all over his chest. His moan turned to a roar.

The noises from the hall quickly subsided after that; the shadows disappearing with them. Mom must be retreating down the hall he figured, headed either to her room or back downstairs.

Listening closely, Steve could barely make out the soft sound of his mom's bedroom door opening, then closing as he cooled down from his orgasm. And oh, what an orgasm that had been! Who knew having an audience could be such a turn-on? This was a kind of approval transcending panties, lube, or sweet notes of encouragement.

With the show over, Steve turned his attention to the new task at hand -- clean-up.

As usual, he began with the cum that had landed on his hand collecting the last bits that had puddled around his cockhead and were just now beginning to run down over his fingers. He casually and patiently licked up every delicious drop, then went about scooping up more wherever it had landed.

There was quite a bit that managed to fall back on his panties, which would mean he'd need to suck those clean later before putting them into the hamper. This also meant he'd probably end up giving himself an encore orgasm, watching himself lick and suck his panties clean while beating off again later. He'd learned that was a side benefit of his clean-up duties, clean-up turning him on like a sexual perpetual motion machine until he had no more to give.

In the meantime, he reflected on what had just happened.

'So, mom gave me panties and lube, then basically tells me to jack off...' he thought. 'Now she's listening in? When did this start?' He wondered. Could this have been her first time? Would she do it again?

Over the next few days, Steve experimented with making sure his jack-off sessions coincided with times his mom was home. Sometimes he'd announce them, saying things like "I think I could use some "me" time", or just "I'll be up in my room if you need me". Usually, his friend the shadow would come for visit. Sometimes she'd show up right away and leave a little early. Sometimes she'd show up a bit later and stay to the end. Invariably the louder he got, the louder she'd get too, and she always discretely headed off to her room when she left.

Once he tried a more direct approach, boldly announcing "Damn, my balls feel full! I think I'll go jack off..." That one got a reaction!

"Language, young man!" June reprimanded him sternly. "That's not how we talk in this house."

Steve blushed deep red, knowing he'd overstepped the boundaries -- his mom did have standards after all. He scurried off to his room blushing, but even then the shadow visited his door once again!

* * *

June couldn't believe the audacity of her son.

'He's got no shame!' she thought as she touched her nipples through her blouse while sneaking her left hand into her already soaked panties. While she did want him to feel comfortable being himself, that didn't excuse being so crude! If he was smaller, she'd have turned him over her knee and swatted his pretty little panty-covered butt...

'What the hell is wrong with me!' She thought, the image of her son's shapely posterior in the tightly clinging pink lace Brazilian she's given him swimming into her head. 'I bet the front can't even contain his big fat cock... The head is probably peeking out right now and his stoking music hasn't even started.'

June spread her feet apart for easier pussy access as she leaned back against the door -- her customary "masturbation post". The more often she gave in to the urge, the harder it had become to resist. Invariably it led to a serious workout for Bruce, and it's not like Stevie even knew she was out there -- she'd been very discrete! Sometimes she'd have to bight down on the heel of her hand to keep from moaning too loud, but other than that first time when he'd stopped unexpectedly for a bit he seemed to be consistently absorbed in his hobby.

He was probably tuning out every other thing, just fixated on his big fat cock, glistening with lube as his tight fist slowly stroked up and down, gradually picking up speed... June had imagined Stevie's masturbation so often the mental picture was becoming completely real for her. But where was the cum going? She'd searched his room and could find no evidence of spent tissues or crusty cum-stained socks, and it certainly wasn't ending up in his panties...

As June leaned her back on her son's door, the fingers of one hand dancing across her engorged clitoris, she resolved that as his mother she'd find a way to figure this out... For his own good... She could ask him, but what if that made him feel self-conscious? No, she had a better idea, but that would have to wait for next Saturday...

When Saturday finally arrived, June was ready. Almost like clockwork Stevie made some silly excuse and headed for his room. Soon, a rhythmic hip-hop beat was coming from his room, and she knew he was at it.

June calmly walked into the laundry room scooping up the basket of clean clothes, a fresh stack of his panties neatly placed on top. Making her way back to the hall she gently set the basket down and waited, enjoying the sound of her son satisfying himself in his room. She had no idea why that pleased her so much. Maybe because his cock reminded her of her late husbands -- and that had been such fun for her to play with!

As his tempo picked up and he neared his climax, she hefted the laundry basket back up balancing it on her hip, and got ready. Finally, she heard him moan in triumph, doubtlessly ejaculating. She counted to three silently, then opened the door and barged right in...

"Laundry service!" she announced as she strode purposefully into his room. She wasn't two steps in before she stopped dead in her tracks.

As expected, Stevie was on his bed, his legs splayed, wearing nothing but a sexy black lace thong with cute little pink bows. His cock and balls were on display pulled out from the side, but his hand wasn't on his glistening cock, it was up at his mouth and he was busy licking it clean!

"Oh! Sorry, sweetie! I didn't realize you were... uh... busy..." her voice trailed off, the words she'd planned to use stuck in her mouth as she struggled to process what she was seeing.

"Mom! Boundaries?" Steve yelled.

"Uhhhh... Of course! Silly of me." June stammered, unable to take her gaze off his impressive cock. "Go ahead, dear. You can go back to doing whatever you lick... er... like I mean. I'll just put these over here for you..." she said as she backed towards his dresser. She could have turned to head that way, but she found herself transfixed and unable to tear her gaze from him.

Taking the whole scene in she realized her son was now completely shaved from the waist down as well. 'So that's why my razors have been getting dull so quickly...' she realized.

"Go ahead, sweetie..." June continued as she slowly shuffled back. "Just keep doing whatever it was you were doing when I interrupted... Pretend I'm not even here!"

Steve had stopped licking his fingers, but it was clear what he'd been up to. There were streaks of cum across his face where he must have gotten it. Desperately, June forced her gaze away from his face only to find herself staring at his glistening cock again.

"Mom! A little privacy please?" Steve demanded.

"Oh, yes! Of course!" she said as she spun around, her short skirt flaring up as she did. Without a thought she bent over to place the basket on the floor and retrieve his laundry from it -- unconsciously presenting him with a spectacular view of her ass as her skirt rode up to reveal the peach thong clinging to her moist sex.

June was so flustered it took her a little while to get all the laundry into her arms so she could stand up and place it where it belonged. Once done she turned back around facing him, her eyes once again locking onto his magnificent cock.

Stevie's fist was back around his cock and an almost painful expression was on his face. He was stroking himself again!

"I think you forgot something..." he said, his eyes just slits.

"What's that, dear?" June replied, still staring at her son's cock as if she was addressing it and not him.

"The laundry basket?" Steve asked.

"Oh, yes! Of course!" June said -- the only words reliably able to make it through her brain.

June spun about again to similar effect, bending over to pick up the basket, finally realizing what she was doing as she did it.

"This basket?" she asked breathlessly as she bent forward at the waist again, placing her hands on the basket for support. June blushed at her brazen display. She could feel the warmth in her face, knowing full well what she was doing.

"Is there another one?" Stevie asked as his stroking became louder. They both knew what they were doing now.

In her heart, June knew she deserved this. She'd ogled his body and now he was returning the favor.

'Why is this so wickedly delicious?' she thought, filled with an intense mix of shame and lust.

"I don't think so..." she said, holding her pose for him. She could feel his eyes upon her, making a shiver run down her spine. How long could she keep this up?

"Oh look! I think there's some lint on your carpet... I'll just get that for you..." she said, buying them both some more time.

June didn't even bother feigning to picking up carpet lint, she just flexed her leg muscles clenching her ass for him. The unmistakable sounds of male masturbation filled the room; Stevie's tempo picking up quickly. She didn't need to look to know his cock was fully hard and standing at attention.

'Oh god, June! What are you doing' she thought shamefully. 'You're literally displaying yourself for his masturbatory pleasure... and your pussy is on fire? What's wrong with you!'

June could feel the heat of his gaze on her panty-clad ass. She knew a large wet spot was forming on the crotch of her panties; her pussy betraying its arousal for him to see.

June's legs weren't going to be able to take much more, and judging from the sound neither could Stevie's cock. He was wanking at full speed now, the rhythmic slapping sound filling the room with the blatant confirmation of what her precious boy was doing.

'I'm going to have to up my yoga,' June thought as her legs began trembling; she knew they wouldn't be able to take this pose for much longer.

Reaching up she placed her hands on her hips to pin her skirt up out of the way. Once her hands were in place she slowly stood, releasing the tension that had been building in her legs while keeping her ass in full view for him.

"You know the deal mister, if you make a mess -- you clean it up!" she announced firmly, her panty-clad backside still toward him. Standing now, she could see his stunned expression in the mirror above his dresser.

With that, Steve let out a deep moan as his cock exploded in his second orgasm of the evening -- his eyes locked on his mother's ass as the memory of her bent over filled his lust-addled brain.

His orgasm finished, June slowly turned about -- careful to fix her gaze on Stevie's face rather than his beautiful glistening cock.

"I want there to be no cum stains anywhere in here. You're to lick up every drop!" She knew exactly why Stevie's panties were always so clean, and she was going to make sure he kept them that way from now on.

June stood there patiently waiting until Stevie once again lifted a cum covered hand to his lips, dutifully licking up "his mess" under her watchful gaze. The look on his face, priceless.

'He's been cleaning them all right' she thought. 'Well, if that's his thing, I'll let him know it's perfectly OK.'

"Every drop, mister! Don't miss any!" June said with a cheerful smile and a gleam in her eye.

Once he was done and blushing a bright crimson in his cheeks, June announced "That's very good! Now I want you to be sure to do this every time, OK? Not just when I'm here to watch you."

With that she departed, making a beeline for her room to give Bruce a workout.

To Be Continued...

Cumming Soon:

Chapter 3: Chastity Consequences, sometimes punishment is its own reward

============

End Note: Thanks for reading my story! I hope you've enjoyed it. If you've gotten this far and liked it, please vote! If you'd like to leave comments, those are always welcome too. I'd love to hear what you liked about it, but also where you think perhaps it could be better.

Thanks,

PW