Mommy's Little Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the beginning, Alan had tried negotiating for him to at least do some of the chores and give some of his money to her, yet Alicia adamantly refused. She didn't want to risk returning to how it was before.

Therefore, Alan could only give up.

A month passed. Alicia noticed that even though Alan always kept smiling while in front of her, the smile didn't seem natural, but instead forced. His being had become slightly melancholic, and his eyes, when he looked at her, were constantly filled with guilt. When she looked at him without his notice, he would always have a sad expression on his face.

Over this month, she had tried pushing him into some youth groups, yet this seemed to have no effect on his mood.

With no progress after a month, Alicia couldn't stop herself from becoming worried. In the end, she decided she had to compromise, or else it seemed his son's mental health would continue to deteriorate.

Therefore, she came up with a new plan and went to find Alan.

Alan had been living the past month in the dumps. After what he did to Alicia, he found it hard to forgive himself. He was relieved that she seemed to have taken it as a joke from him, however, he was distraught to once again watch his mother return exhausted from work every day.

He forced himself to smile in front of her so that she wouldn't also have to worry about him, but he knew he failed to hide the guilt he felt while looking at her.

He decided that he had to move out of the house. Even though it saddened him to be away from his mother, at this point, he would only feel more miserable the longer he stayed.

One Saturday, while he was in the living room watching TV, his mother walked into the room. "Honey, we need to talk."

Alan looked at his mother. Her face bore no emotions, as usual, so Alan wasn't able to guess what she wanted to talk about. He simply expected it to be something bad.

"Okay, mom."

Alan turned off the TV and Alicia sat down beside him. "Alan, I have noticed you have been quite sad lately, and I suspect it's because you are worried about me. Is that correct?"

Alan didn't know where Alicia was going with this. "Yes, mom. Ever since you returned to your former lifestyle, you've looked exhausted every day. So, of course I became worried."

Alicia looked at his son's desperate expression and said, "I know. Sorry for making you worry."

"Mom, please don't apologize. It's my fault for making you feel uncomfortable..." Alan answered in a depressed tone.

"Actually, I have realized that I have been too stubborn lately. Since you want to help your mother so badly, I can allow you to take on half the chores in the house again."

When Alan heard this, he was stunned. He thought his mother had come to scold him again. Yet, to his surprise, she proposed a compromise.

He instantly became excited, "Really mom? Thank you. I'll definitely do it."

"But," Alicia interrupted Alan's excitement before continuing, "There's a condition. You have to go shopping with me today to get some nice clothes and you must spend more time with people your age, okay?"

When Alan heard this, he became slightly disappointed. For some reason, his mother had begun pushing him into a bunch of youth groupings. He didn't particularly lack friends, so he didn't understand why, but since his mother wanted him to do something, he of course couldn't refuse.

And this disappointment was only fleeting before he threw it to the back of his mind, "Alright mom, whatever you say, as long as I can help you a little."

A slight smile appeared on Alicia's face. Alan instantly became stunned. Ever since he confessed to her, this was the first time he had seen her smile again.

And Alicia was truly happy, this time. From Alan's agreement, she felt her plans had finally begun moving in the right direction. Also, seeing a genuine smile on Alan's face again made her feel happy inside.

Reaching an agreement, the two parted ways to get ready to go clothes shopping. Alan just threw on some blue jeans and a white t-shirt, as usual. When he reached the entrance of the house, he stood waiting for mother.

A while later, his mother also appeared. She wore a white summer dress, which reached below her knees, not showing too much, but the sight of her soft calves still made one's imagination wander. Besides that, she had a shoulder bag on her, and she wore her usual black-rimmed glasses.

It wasn't like Alan never saw his mother wear these clothes, but he couldn't stop himself from admiring the sight every time.

When Alicia walked up to him, he said, "You look very pretty, mom."

Alicia gave Alan a small glare, before saying, "That is what nice clothes can do, so you better find some today. Stop staring lecherously at your mother and let's go."

Alan rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and followed his mother out the door. Normally, those remarks would have made Alicia quite angry, but she seemed to be in a good mood today, which gave Alan more courage.

From there, the duo made their way to the biggest shopping mall in the area. Alicia dragged Alan from shop to shop, picking out clothes for her son. Alicia had a good idea about what was stylish among teenagers nowadays, and Alan also had a well-proportioned body, so she quickly found three pairs of clothes for Alan.

Alan didn't care what he wore, but since his mother had picked them for him, he was happy with them.

After finishing their shopping, they stopped at a restaurant on the third floor of the shopping mall.

Alan was just sitting there eating, while his mother studied her son. It wasn't often they went out together, and when they did it was never to as busy areas as today. However, today, she realized something, 'My son is handsome!'

While they had walked around the mall, young women would always throw glances at Alan. Even the store clerks at the clothing stores would smile at him and engage in conversations. On top of this, as his mother helped him pick clothes, she realized that his son was very handsome.

This, however, confused her even more, 'Since he is so popular, why is he lusting after his old mother?'

As she had this thought, a faint feeling of glee sprouted in her. Everyone liked being appreciated, and since Alan seemed to have a lot of choices, for him to still choose his mother over all these other younger women, inevitably made her feel happy inside.

As she studied her son's handsome appearance, she couldn't stop herself from thinking back to the day he confessed to her, and her heart began to beat slightly quicker in her chest. One instance particularly stood out, as the words kept replaying in her mind, "Mom... how about I become your slave..."

Gradually, she felt a heat start to rise in her stomach.

At that moment, Alan raised his head from his food and saw that his mother was intently staring at him with her cold eyes, "Is something wrong, mother? Do I have something on my face?"

Alicia snapped out of her daze and instantly became flustered, 'How could I have such dirty thoughts about my son? No this isn't good; I have to keep myself in check for Alan's sake...'

If Alan knew what thoughts he had just interrupted, he would probably bang his head against the wall in regret.

Yet Alan didn't know. He only saw his usually emotionless mother appear slightly flustered as she looked away, which surprised him. He rubbed his face in an attempt to find out if something was on it.

After that, his mother was silent for the rest of the lunch. Alan wondered if he had done anything wrong, as they made their way toward the elevator.

The elevator doors closed with only the two of them in it. He seemed to notice his mother was keeping a slight distance from him, which made him feel sad and indignant.

The elevator began moving...

*Bang*

There was a loud sound before the elevator stopped moving.

Both Alan and Alicia cast a surprised glance at each other. Alan went over to the control panel, to try and open the doors, but they didn't open, "Seems like we are stuck."

Alan pressed the red alarm bell, which would alert the guards that something had gone wrong. A small sign beside the bottom read 'In case of an elevator failure, please remain calm and press this bottom. Security will be able to release you in 30 to 60 minutes, so please remain patient.

"That's quite a long time, right mom?" Alan said, as he smilingly glanced over at his mother, only to be left stunned.

Alicia was currently slightly bent over as she gripped her stomach, her legs pressed tightly against each other. Her cold face was a bit flushed.

Alan quickly became worried, "Mom what's wrong, are you okay?"

Alicia heard the concern in Alan's voice, "Don't worry Alan, I'm fine, it's just that I really need to pee..."

As she said that she felt slightly embarrassed. She felt like a small child who couldn't hold their bladder. She regretted not going to the toilet before going into the elevator now.

When Alan heard Alicia's problem, he became relieved, 'Luckily it's nothing too serious.'

But this was still a problem. There would be at least 30 minutes, if not more before they could get out of the elevator. Alicia seemed to already be in a lot of pain from holding herself, so expecting her to hold herself for at least 30 more minutes was probably pushing it.

As Alan tried to come up with an idea, his mother's voice interrupted his thoughts, "Alan, you don't have a bottle or anything I could do it in maybe...?"

Her desperate voice caused Alan to become more serious. She was clearly in a lot of pain. If she ended up wetting herself, she would probably be distraught from embarrassment. Even though it was wrong to perceive Alicia as arrogant, she was still a proud person, so wetting herself in the middle of a shopping mall was probably one of her worst nightmares, "Sorry mom, I don't have anything on me..."

"Oh..." Alicia released a sound of disappointment, as her face appeared more and more pained.

Watching his mother like this, Alan also became slightly distressed. As his brain churned for ideas, suddenly a thought lit up in his head.

At first, he denied it, trying to think if there was any other option, yet the idea wouldn't leave his mind no matter what.

Alan glanced past his mother's pained face, before becoming determined.

Alicia tried her best to ignore the pain, but she could feel she was getting closer to her limit. It was at this moment that Alan's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Mom... actually, I might have an idea that will solve everything."

Alicia instantly perked up. She had tried to think of a solution, but nothing came to mind, "What is it, honey?"

Alan looked at his mother, "It's... erm, actually very simple mother. You mentioned a bottle before, but since we don't have a bottle, I can just be your bottle and you can relieve yourself without having to worry about making a mess..."

Alan's voice trembled slightly as he said that. Alicia was stunned for a moment, having to spend a second to realize what her son meant. When she realized what he meant, she instantly sent a death glare toward Alan.

Alan instantly looked away under Alicia's death glare, "Sorry that was dumb, I will try to think of something else," then he made a stance like a brooding sage, rubbing his chin to try to disperse the awkward atmosphere. He thought to himself, 'As expected it didn't work. Well...it was worth the try.'

Alicia slowly stopped glaring at Alan. After that distraction was gone, she was instantly reminded of her precarious circumstances by the pain in her bladder. She looked at the time. There had only passed 5 minutes since they entered the elevator. That meant there would be at least 25 more minutes before they could get out. It seemed all hope of using a regular toilet was off the table.

Her mind then began trying to figure out another solution, yet no matter how much she tried, she couldn't forget the proposition her son had made a moment earlier. As it circled in her head, it sounded more and more appealing.

'If I just do it in the corner, the security will realize once they get here. If I just wet myself, I will have to walk out of the mall dripping pee and there will probably still form a puddle under me. If I use Alan, all the pee will be gone and there will be no problems. Besides, he proposed it himself, so it isn't my fault...'

Under stressed circumstances, the mind would try to find excuses. Alicia was not immune to this either.

She slowly raised her head to look at the brooding Alan, and determination filled her eyes, as she opened her mouth...

Meanwhile, Alan had constantly tried to find an alternative. Then he got an idea. 'Mom can just pee in the bags with the new clothes we bought. The clothes will absorb most of the pee, and the bag should be able to contain any excess. Then, the clothes can be washed.'

Happy he finally found a good solution, Alan was just about to tell Alicia, when, "Okay Alan, you can be my bottle..."

Like cotton candy in water, the good solution instantly disappeared, never to be said out loud.

"Yes mom, I will not spill a drop."

Alicia glared at Alan over that remark and became slightly relieved, watching Alan's stupidly smiling face. The whole serious atmosphere seemed to disappear, replaced by one of joy and excitement, "Okay, then hurry up and get over here, I can't hold it much longer."

Alan instantly dropped to his knees and crawled over before Alicia. Alicia slid her hands under her dress and pulled her panties down to her knees.

When Alan saw her pure white panties, he was instantly reminded of all the times he had spent with his face buried in that underwear while doing the laundry, and his already excited cock perked up even higher.

Alicia looked down at her 18-year-old son on his knees before her. She noticed the bulge in his pants, as well as the excited flush over his face. She felt like a queen looking down at her subject who was waiting for a reward. Her mind started to cloud, as heat rose in her body again.

Slowly, she reached down and lifted her dress over her son's face, like she was capturing him under her.

When Alicia pulled the dress over his face, while looking down at him, Alan felt like he must be dreaming. The next scenery made it all the more so.

Pure white legs, leading up to a pair of pink lips, with a gorge in between. His mother's pussy was unshaven, having a nice brush of black hair surrounding it, giving off a mature and relaxed feeling. Further behind her beautiful pussy extend two large perky mounds, with a deep black ravine in between. Alan would sell his soul to the devil if he could press his face in between those two round cheeks.

Alicia could feel her son's gaze pass over all her most private parts, "Stop staring so much and hurry up, I can't hold it much longer."

Alan snapped out of his daze. His mother's voice had become slightly more desperate, as she was closer to reaching her limit.

He hesitated no further and lifted his face towards his mother's godly pussy. As he got closer, an arousing smell invaded his airways. Alan felt his mind fog up in response to that smell, drawing him in like he was being bewitched.

Slowly he opened his mouth, before placing it around his mother's pussy.

"Anng," a slight moan was released from Alicia's mouth as her son's lips landed on her pussy. That moment of stimulation removed all the resistance she had, as she let the floodgates open.

*pssshhhhh*

The sound of peeing echoed in the quiet elevator. A warm stream hit the back of Alan's mouth, as his mother's hot piss started flowing into it.

The taste was salty and sour, with an extra foul taste that was hard to describe, unique to pee. Without any reluctance from the taste, Alan instantly opened his throat as he swallowed the pee in gulps. His arousal was peaking at the moment, making him worry he might just cum from this.

As Alicia released her piss into her son, a strong feeling of relief engulfed her. As she listened to the sound of her piss and the sound of her son's gulps as he drank her piss, arousal flooded her mind.

Like she was possessed, her two hands reached down and wrapped around Alan's head under her dress, before applying pressure and forcing it into her pussy. Meanwhile, she bent her body forwards in pleasure 'This feels sooo good.'

"Hahhh," a deep sigh of pleasure and relief made it out of Alicia's mouth.

Alan, who felt his mother's hands wrap around his head and press it into her pussy, locking it in place, became unable to think from arousal.

In the end, he was only an 18-year-old virgin. The amount of sexual arousal at this moment was enough for him to go mad. He instantly felt his penis start twitching before--

"Mummhh."

A muffled moan. He came in his pants. The most powerful orgasm he has ever had came from drinking his mother's piss. Depraved was an understatement at this point.

Alicia heard her son's moan but paid it no mind as she relished the sensations she was feeling at the moment. Pleasure, relief, arousal, superiority, and dominance. She felt all these emotions, as she felt her mind fog up.

It has to be mentioned that Alicia had to pee a lot. This piss lasted for a full 30 seconds before it finally started to cease.

Alan felt the stream in his mouth weaken, as he could feel only disappointment as it halted completely.

He knew this was probably his only chance, so he extended his tongue and let it slide over Alicia's dripping pussy, cleaning away the remaining piss.

Unbeknownst to him, however, this was the last push needed to send Alicia over the top.

"Ahhhhnnn."

Alicia let out a deep moan, before applying even more force around her son's head, as her thighs contracted around his face, while she climaxed onto it.

Alan only felt his vision darken and his airways cut off, as he was smothered between his mother's thick, soft thighs under her dress. He wondered what he had done to be this lucky.

Seconds passed. Alicia gradually awoke from her stupor of arousal and instantly let go of her son, a red flush spreading over her face. She pulled up her panties as she thought, 'What have I done‽'

Thinking back, she had just used her son for her pleasure, without a shred of care for his wellbeing.

She glanced down at Alan still on his knees. She noticed that his face was tired, yet a stupid smile covered his flushed face, which was still slightly wet. Alicia was embarrassed looking at her love juices on her sons face as she moved her gaze down. On the crotch area of his blue jeans, a slight wet spot had formed. It didn't require much thought from Alicia to figure out that her son had cum. Cum from drinking her piss.

Even more embarrassment filled her, as well as a hidden glee and pride. She had made her son cum by just letting him drink her piss.

She quickly suppressed this emotion, however, "You really saved me this time, honey. Thank you."

Alan woke up from his daze. He looked up at his mother's face which had returned to coldness, "No problem mother, actually--"

Before Alan could continue, Alicia interrupted him, "But this is a onetime only thing. This only happened because the circumstances didn't allow for other solutions. Don't get any ideas, alright? We will just forget this."

Alicia's cold voice rang in Alan's ears, drowning his happiness in dejection. "Yes mom, I understand."

After that, 40 minutes passed before the doors to the elevator were opened. As they walked out, all traces of what happened had faded. The liquids on Alan had dried and the flush on Alicia's cheeks had faded. Now, the scene only existed in the memories of the two people involved.

The ride home was quiet, neither of the two knowing what to say. Alan at first been dejected after his mother's rejection, but now that he had had some time to think about it, he felt like he was over cloud nine. He had served his mother as a toilet.