Mommy's Little Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This indifference was kind of exciting in itself, yet he had a bad premonition.

And that premonition showed itself to be correct. For the next few days, Alicia still acted like nothing had happened. Alan noticed a small conflict in her eyes as she looked at him, yet she never asked anything of him again.

Like this, Alan realized that there was no future where he would become his mother's slave. He loved his mother dearly, yet after experiencing so much of his dream, he was unable to go back to just being her son. He decided he had to leave, if only just for a few weeks.

Therefore, the next Saturday, he called out to his mother, ready to tell her he was moving out.

"Mom, I have something important to talk with you about," a faint sense of déjà vu appeared inside Alan, 'Yes, it was also like this when I first confessed.'

Thinking back, he had really done a whole lot to accomplish his dream, so at this point, he felt like he could be satisfied.

"What is it, Alan?" Alicia responded, noticing how serious Alan seemed. She also became slightly worried. The truth was, she had had a ton of inner conflict since that evening when she vented on her son after work.

It was truly amazing. All the bad feelings which she had accumulated had vanished with abusing her son, yet that wasn't the only thing. She has also been filled with confidence afterward.

That was until she really thought through what she had done. At this point, how could she not accept Alan as her slave? If not just for herself, but also for his own sanity.

Yet, the thought of selfishly binding her son to the fate of serving her was truly conflicting. It was both arousing and concerning at the same time.

In the end, she just decided to ignore the problem, unable to find a good solution. She believed she had a lot of time to think about it, so she wasn't in a rush to find an answer.

"Mom, the truth is...I've decided to move out." That was, at least, until she heard these words. Then her mind blanked.

Alan watched his mother's unresponsive expression, hoping to find just a bit of reluctance, yet she gave him nothing to read from.

Disappointment filled Alan, before being replaced by determination, "I've got a few friends who are looking for a roommate, so I'll be staying there. It isn't too far away either, so don't worry."

Alicia's mind was a mess at this moment. She had never thought Alan would move away on his own, even though this should have been pretty normal for adolescents his age.

She started thinking about all the stuff he had been doing in the house. How he had taken care of her, doing all the chores and working part-time to relieve some of the economic struggles she had been facing.

Then she thought back to how he had confessed to her. It was at that point she realized that her son loved her, not only as a mother, but as a woman, too.

She had struggled with this thought, yet the more she struggled the more appealing it became. After experiencing her first time dominating someone in the elevator, she became hooked, not just on the thought of dominating a man, but on the thought of dominating her son.

After that, she thoroughly enjoyed watching her son struggle with his obsession with her. So much so, that she had even become confident that he couldn't live without her, that he wouldn't leave.

Yet now she finally understood. Alan was also a human, not just some doll controlled by his obsessions.

She became dejected, feeling like the chance at happiness had slipped through her fingers. 'If he has decided to move out, he has probably already stopped obsessing over me...'

As those thoughts filled her mind, she became even more dejected.

Alan watched his mother's face, which finally showed a bit of sadness.

He sighed, working up a bit of courage, and said, "Mom, the truth is, I can't control myself any longer..." Alan paused.

Just when Alicia had given up all hope, she heard her son's words, "You mean...?"

"After experiencing your domination firsthand, I can no longer live like normal. I feel like if I keep staying here, I might hurt your feelings again just like last time. For the both of us, I think it's better that I move out," Alan sighed after saying that, finally getting all his feelings off his chest.

Alicia, on the other hand, was suddenly extremely excited. "Hmm, so you can no longer control your perverted obsession with your mother, so you have decided to move out?"

Alan felt her mother's tone had changed a bit, but he just answered, "Yes, I will be moving on Mon--"

*Clasp*

A loud noise sounded before the room fell silent. Alan looked at his mother in shock, as a red handprint started forming on his left cheek.

"Mom--"

"Quiet! Do you think you can leave this house without my permission?!"

Before Alan could even say anything, his mother's cold stern voice sounded in his ears. He was momentarily stunned, as a strange sense of arousal welled in him at his mother's words.

"Get down on your knees!"

An order sounded. Alan quickly obeyed, getting off the sofa and on his knees before his mother.

Alicia extended her right foot towards Alan's face. She was currently wearing a pair of white socks, yet they were clearly dirty, having been at least worn for 2 days. A sour smell entered Alan's nostrils.

"Kiss it!"

Alan didn't hesitate, placing his lips on his mother's feet. A sour taste of foot sweat and dirt entered his mouth.

"Hahhh, to think I raised such a perverted son. Since you can't think of anything but serving your mother, then why should I hold back?" Alicia said, in a dominating tone, making Alan fill with arousal, as he kept kissing her feet.

"Then tell me, slave, who is your Mistress?"

"It's you, Mom. I'll follow your every order."

"Good boy," Alicia said, taking enjoyment in her son's desperate voice, as excitement filled her.

Finally, she had done it. The thing she had dreaded for so long happened so smoothly.

As arousal built in her, she said, "Let's move to the bedroom."

Alan quickly followed behind his mother's steps, as they arrived at her bedroom.

"Strip!"

Alan quickly threw off all his clothes.

Then, Alicia pushed her son down onto the bed, before crawling onto it herself. Today, she was wearing a white skirt with a black top. She straddled her son's torso as she started removing her panties, "Tell your mother what you want, slave."

"Please use your son as your pleasuring tool, Mom," Alan said, completely consumed by lust at this moment. His mother's beautiful body hung over him at this moment, making him forget the scenery around him. Her beautiful face, unmoving and cold like the snow in winter, looked down at him in disdain now. He felt worship and fear at her cold gaze, which now contained a clear sadistic desire to dominate him.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." She threw her panties to the side, as she raised her skirt, shimmering up her son's body until her lower body was right above her son's face.

"You look nice down there, slave, but you would rather have it like this right?" After saying that, Alicia did a 180 over her son's face, now with her pussy over his mouth and her plump ass right above his nose, ready to consume it.

Alan's already rigid cock started twitching in excitement, now in full view of Alicia. "Seems I was correct."

Then, without much more hesitation, she released her full weight, sitting down on her son's handsome face, covering it with her bottom.

Alan felt it all happen in slow motion, as the sight he had dreamed of appeared before his eyes, if only just for a moment. As her mother's butt fell towards his face, her large round ass cheeks spread, revealing her beautiful brown-eyed asshole, ready to engulf his nose under her.

Then, her butt landed. His nose was instantly engulfed in a musty scent, of both ass sweat and a faint odor of shit. His mouth was covered in his mother's moist pussy, and he felt the rough texture of her dense pubic hair on the area around his mouth.

"How do you like the smell, slave?" Alicia said, feeling her son's nose pressed against her asshole. She was still slacking on the wiping after going to the toilet lately, so she could imagine how foul the smell he was experiencing at the moment must be.

"It's great mistress, your fragrance is the best in the world," Alan said, and he wasn't lying. At least from his perspective, he couldn't think of a better smell than the foul odor in his nose at the moment.

"That's good to hear. Then start satisfying your Mom."

Alan instantly obeyed his mother's order, as he extended his tongue out his mouth, beginning to lick his mother's pussy.

Compared to last time, he had improved. He instantly found the most pleasurable areas in his mother's pussy.

Alicia also quickly noticed this difference, feeling waves of pleasure pass through her body, as small moans were released from her mouth.

The temperature of the room was raised, as both people became consumed by their arousal.

Alicia's hips started moving on their own, grinding against her son's face without a shred of concern.

"Mhhmnnn..."

Deeper moans sounded in the room. Alicia took hold of her son's head under her, as she rode his face rougher and rougher, like her own personal sex toy.

Alan felt like a small boat in stormy seas under his mother's crotch. He felt his mother's rough grinding on his face, as he became smeared in her love juices. Sometimes, his nose would be buried in her ass, making him breathe in the sour scent of her shit. Sometimes his nose would be buried in her pussy, making him breathe in the sweet scent of her intense arousal.

As she rode her son's face, Alicia felt like she was on top of the world. He was truly her slave now. He was hers. She had full control over him.

These thoughts added to the pleasure she was currently feeling, brought her over the top, as she finally reached her climax.

"Aaahhhhh."

A deep female moan was released, as Alicia's whole body spasmed in pleasure, clenching her thighs around her son's face, covering it with her butt.

After a few seconds, "Hahh, that felt good. Hope you're ready for round two."

Alicia said, making Alan euphoric.

Then, he felt his mother move slightly forward on his face, placing her as directly above his mouth.

"This time, you can pleasure my ass instead," Alicia said in a dominating voice, making Alan nearly spray his load. This couldn't get any better!

He released his tongue from his mouth, letting it touch his mother's asshole. Instantly his mouth was engulfed in a sour taste of ass sweat and an even more disgusting taste of shit.

He felt the uneven surface of his mother's asshole as he slid his tongue over it, savoring the taste in the meantime.

Meanwhile, Alicia was overcome by arousal from this new sense of stimulation. She had never actually had her asshole licked. A few months ago, she would have even found this disgusting. Yet after masturbating so often to her son's obsession and worship of her, she decided to look up some femdom porn on the internet. Instantly, this was what caught her eye.

The pleasure and power she felt from having someone lick the dirtiest place on her body was incredibly arousing.

She let her hand slide down to her pussy, and she began rubbing herself while enjoying the pleasure of her son's tongue licking her ass.

Then suddenly, she felt a new sensation that made her moan in even more pleasure.

As Alan slid his tongue over his mother's asshole, he felt the small hole in the center, slowly inviting him to enter. Soon, he could no longer hold himself back, as he started digging his tongue further into his mother's asshole.

As he felt his mother's asshole contract around his tongue, the taste of shit from before intensified.

Not only were the previous flavors clearer, but now there was an added taste of nauseating sweetness, which clearly originated from his mother's residual shit. His tongue was now inside a place even his mother had never cleaned in her life, a place the tongue was never meant to go.

Alicia felt intense pleasure as her son's tongue intruded in her asshole, making her instantly become addicted. "Good boy, since you want to go inside that badly, you better dig deeper and pleasure your mother even more."

Alan was overcome by arousal at his mother's command, as well as the clear pleasure in her voice. He curled his tongue, before trying to dig even deeper into his mother's dirty asshole. The deeper he went, the more intense the foul flavors became, to the point where even Alan became slightly disgusted, which only fueled his lust even more.

When he felt like he couldn't dig any deeper, he began twisting his tongue around, trying to serve her mother's asshole even better.

And it was definitely effective. With a twist of his tongue, his mother's whole body would spasm in pleasure, as she approached her climax.

"Yes, son, like that, make me feel even better," the pleasure was so intense that even Alicia's former cold face became covered in arousal, as her face was flushed and her mouth hung open, releasing moan after moan.

Soon, with another twist of Alan's tongue, one last moan was released from Alicia's mouth.

"Auuuughhhh."

It might have even seemed more like a grunt, as Alicia climaxed from having her son lick her ass. This was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. This was the most pleasure she had ever felt, as well as the most power. She truly felt like a queen at this moment.

Alan felt his mother's asshole contract even more tightly around his tongue as if keeping it captive inside the rotten taste of her asshole.

He felt deeply gratified at being able to give his mother this much pleasure.

A moment later, Alicia finally calmed down from her orgasm.

She looked at her son's aroused cock. His cock was definitely on the bigger end, probably around 7 inches. Watching it pulse and struggle like it was begging her for release, she smiled sadistically.

"Hah, that was truly enjoyable. I was surprised when you stuck your tongue inside my ass. How did you like the taste?"

"It was amazing, Mom. Thank you for letting me taste it," Alan said, his mind consumed in lust at this moment. He felt like just a small touch, and his cock would transform into a geyser.

"So, you like the taste of your Mom's shit so much, huh? Then I think you deserve a reward. Enjoy..."

Before Alan could even process his mother's words--

*prttuuuthhhhh*

A foul sound was released. Alan was still captive as his mother's dark asshole expanded, before releasing a wave of pungent hot air into his face.

Instantly, a vile smell of rotten eggs and shit engulfed Alan's senses. Before he could even recover.

"Wait, there's a little more. Here you go, hehe."

*Prreetthh*

It was too much. The disgraceful act of getting farted on by his mother, as well as the disgusting odor was too much for Alan.

"Mhnnn."

A restrained moan was released by Alan, as he ejaculated all over himself. His mind went blank, as his head was still engulfed by the foul scent released by his mother's ass.

Alicia had hoped this would happen, but she was still a little surprised as she watched her son cum so intensely from smelling her disgusting farts.

She knew the foulness of her farts, yet she also knew that this foulness must be even worse from being as close to the origins as Alan was at this moment. Yet he had still cum from those farts. This was truly empowering. Even something as disgusting as a fart from her was enough to make her slave ejaculate so intensely.

"Hahaha, to think you would climax from my farts. You really are a disgusting pervert, aren't you slave?"

"Hah, hah, yes, mom. I'm a disgusting pervert," Alan replied, dazed from the intense stimulation.

"It's good that you admit it, but it seems you aren't done yet," Alicia said with a smile, watching her son's cock grow erect again. "Well, I would be disappointed if you were."

After saying that, she moved her lower body away from her son's face, before crawling down his body. Soon, she was straddling his erect penis.

"Since you still have energy, it is only right for your Mistress to suck you completely dry." After saying that, she grabbed her son's dick with her right hand, guiding it toward her moist opening.

Soon, Alan felt his cock engulfed by a warm and wet sensation, starting from the tip before gliding down the shaft. As a virgin, it was the first time he felt this much pleasure around his cock.

"Mnnnhnnn, it really is a plus having a slave with a big cock," Alicia said while moaning.

Then, she grabbed both of Alan's hands, as she raised them above his head, holding them in place. What she wanted wasn't just to have sex, but to experience the power of fucking her own son's brains out.

She slowly started moving her hips, her cold eyes watching Alan's face become twisted in pleasure under her.

Alan felt his mom lock his arms in place, as she began riding his cock, watching him with a sadistic expression.

He had never experienced such pleasure before; on top of his mother's dominating behavior, it was only a minute before he ejaculated once again.

"Oh, that was faster than expected. You probably won't last long if you continue like that."

Then, Alicia continued her riding. Alan felt like she was controlling his whole body, as she rode his cock. The intense pleasure continued to pulse through him in waves. It felt like a succubus was trying to suck the vigor out of him.

Alicia was a human, however. A few moments later, she could no longer keep up her nonchalant coldness, as she also became consumed in the pleasure in her pussy. She threw off the top half of her clothes, letting out her small but perky bosom.

The sight of his beautiful small breasts bouncing with every movement instantly caught Alan's eyes. He extended his head towards one of the small breasts, as he began sucking on his mother's dark-red nipples. His hips also began moving in tandem with his mother's.

The mother and son became entangled together, both releasing moans of pleasure. One was clearly fucking the other one, and the other one just cooperated, letting himself be controlled by his mother, while doing his best to please his mother in the meantime.

Soon, amid the cacophony of moans, a cry was released.

"Annnnmmmhhhh."

Alicia came, while Alan came with her. Both people released all their excitement at once, falling exhausted into each other's arms.

Alicia looked up teasingly at her son, "Hah, hah, it's been a while since I have enjoyed myself so much. And it's all thanks to you, my slave."

Alan's face reddened, "I will do anything you wish for, mom. I want to treat you like the goddess you are, as I worship you like a slave. That's the least you deserve."

Her son's honey-coated words entered her ears, making her happy. "Then, from now on, and for the rest of your life, I own you."

Alicia's face was covered in a sadistic expression as she said those words, letting herself relish the feeling of power accompanied by them.

"Yes, I will serve you for the rest of my life, Mistress," Alan replied, filled with euphoria and gratitude inside.

The two of them fell asleep like that from exhaustion and satisfaction. The sight of a woman lying in a man's arms while sleeping seemed so innocently romantic, not revealing the deep depravity of a mother enslaving her son hidden behind it.

Later that night, Alicia woke up. She found herself lying on one side of the bed, while her son was lying on the other side, fast asleep. She smiled to herself. 'So it wasn't a dream after all."

Now, her son had officially become her slave. She had complete authority over him. She knew how much he adored her, so her orders would be absolute in his mind.

As she lay there relishing in these thoughts, she suddenly felt an urge in her stomach. She had to pee.