Mommy's Little Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to get out of bed and go to the toilet, but after sticking one foot out, she stopped. It was currently late autumn, so the room was quite cold. The comparison between the warmth under her covers and the chilliness outside was quite uncomfortable, so she hesitated for a moment.

Maybe she should just go back to sleep again? As this thought circled through her mind, she looked over at her sleeping son. Suddenly an idea sprung into her mind, as a sadistic smile crossed her lips...

Alan was having a sweet dream. He had finally accomplished something he had dreamt of for the better half of his life. At the age of 18, he had become his mother's lowly slave. He couldn't find the words to describe this feeling.

Suddenly, he was awoken by a few taps on his shoulder. He turned his head in the direction from which the prodding came and saw his mother's cold eyes staring back at him.

"You awake yet, slave? Good, I need to pee." Alicia's voice sounded in his ears.

After saying that, she slowly raised one side of her cover.

Alan's mind instantly became awake. He quickly realized what his mother meant, as he said, "Yes, Mistress."

He then climbed under his mother's covers. Warmth instantly engulfed him, as well as a faint fragrance.

The fragrance of his mom was like flowers in Alan's nose. It had to be mentioned, that even though Alicia didn't take cleaning seriously in some places of her body, to tease Alan, she still smelled wonderful everywhere else.

He slowly moved his body down his mother's body, before arriving before her crotch. It was dark under the covers, so he wasn't able to take in the erotic details of his mother's vagina, yet he could make out the rough outline.

He didn't hesitate, placing his mouth around the pussy.

"Good boy. Be a good toilet and swallow it all," Alicia's voice sounded outside the covers.

A moment later, a warm stream of liquid instantly started spraying into Alan's mouth. He began swallowing his mother's piss again, relishing the feeling of being used as a toilet. He soon noticed that his mother's piss tasted slightly more stale than usual, probably because she had been holding it for a while in her sleep.

The stream lasted for quite some time. A little later, it slowed down to a drizzle, before finishing. He diligently licked up the remaining drops on his mother's pussy, making sure to also give her some pleasure with it.

After a few moments, he realized he wasn't getting much of a response from his mother.

He stuck his head out from the covers, only to find that his mother had nonchalantly gone back to sleep while he had been serving her as a toilet.

Arousal engulfed him. If this wasn't humiliating, then what was? Yet this only made Alan more aroused.

After that, Alan struggled to go back to sleep, pained by the arousal in his crotch.

For the next few days, both the mother and son indulged in their new relationship. Alicia would ask her son to kiss her ass goodbye in the morning, before ordering him to lick her feet when she came home. She felt like a queen every time she entered the house like she was on top of the world, which gradually leaked out, even making her more confident at work.

She had always had a cold expression, which made the people around her think she was looking down on them, yet now she also possessed the aura of superiority, which made the people around her look up to her instead.

As she walked out the front door, feeling her slave place worshipping kisses on her behind, she felt enthralled knowing she was leaving him to take care of all the duties of the house, truly like her personal slave.

In the evenings, she would fully enjoy this new slave, riding his face until he couldn't breathe, making him tongue her ass until she was satisfied, and fucking him until he seemed to pass out. He was in the palm of her hand, her slave.

Thursday was her usual workout day. As she was working hard in the gym, she felt her body begin to build up a sweat, especially in her underwear and in her shoes; it truly felt disgusting. Suddenly, she got an incredible idea...

Alan was at home, chilling on the couch. He had finished all the chores his mother had asked for, and now he was just waiting for her to return, so he could worship her like he'd become used to.

A little later, he heard the car park in the garage. He quickly rushed over to the entrance to make sure he was there to greet her when she came through the door. He knew she loved the feeling of him worshiping her feet when she returned. Not to mention, so did he.

The handle to the door was pushed down, and Alicia walked into the house. Alan quickly greeted her, "Welcome home, Mistress," before crawling towards her.

As usual, Alicia extended a foot towards him, indicating for him to begin licking it. He happily obliged, moving his head down to her right foot, extending his tongue, and placing it on her shoe.

She was currently wearing her casual sports sneakers. Alan let his tongue glide over his mother's dirty shoes, showing his full worship of her. Then, he noticed that there was something different today.

Usually, the smell from his mother's shoes would be a little sour, yet today it had clearly been intensified. On top of this, there was a distinct extra sour smell of sweat accompanied by it.

Aroused by this disgusting smell, Alan remembered that his mother had just been to the gym. Usually, she would have taken a bath in the gym before coming home, yet from the current smell, Alan could tell she had skipped this today.

His eyes peered slightly up at her. Her beautiful legs were still moist from sweat. Further up, her shorts stockings had clear wet marks in all the sweatiest areas. Her crotch, her inseam. It was also possible to see the beginning of the wet mark extending inside her ass crack.

He felt an erection immediately pop in his pants.

"How is the smell of your mother's shoes today, slave?" Alicia asked Alan teasingly.

"The smell is amazing Mom, even better than usual." Alan exposed all his inner thoughts; he was truly mesmerized by the current odor extending from his mother.

"That is good to hear, for I have a lot more in store for you," Alicia said before extending her hand down and grabbing Alan's collar, and leading him along toward the bedroom.

She sat down on the bed and extended her feet towards Alan, "Now you can fully indulge yourself in the smell."

Alan instantly knew what she meant. He walked over and kneeled before his mother. Quickly, he untied her shoes and removed them from her feet. Instantly, a wave of the sweaty odor was released in the room. Alan felt like he could see a steam cloud rise from his mother's white socks as he sucked in the sour and disgusting smell of sweat.

Writhing in arousal, he extended his tongue towards his mother's sweat-soaked socks, beginning to let it dance around on the feet, showing the experience he had gathered over the past week.

A salty and sour taste flowed into his mouth, as well as some gathered moisture from his mother's socks. The double attack of both the taste and the smell got Alan incredibly aroused.

Looking up at his mother, he could see signs that she was enjoying his foot worship. Slowly, he started removing the socks from her feet, beginning to lap at her bare wet feet. He let his tongue slide between the toes, gathering up any toe gunk and sweat present in every crevice.

Alicia watched her son worship her disgusting feet with great enjoyment. Not to mention the physical pleasure of having her feet sticky from sweat cleaned by her son's tongue, the feeling of empowerment was just as pleasurable.

Soon, she felt her feet be completely clean from sweat. She asked, "What place do you want to clean next, my perverted son?"

Alan was the type that saved the best part for last, "How about your armpits mom? They must be very sweaty after training so hard."

Alicia snickered, before raising her sweaty arm, "Then go on and clean me."

Alan got onto the bed. He pushed his head into his mother's right armpit, before beginning his tongue bath. The smell of sweat was different here compared to the feet. The foot sweat was sour and disgusting, and while the smell in the armpit was still sour, it was also stale and nauseating. He let his tongue glide over his mother's armpit skin, gathering all the moisture inside.

The armpit is a very sensitive area. Alicia, feeling her son's experienced tongue clean her sweaty armpit, began to sigh slightly from pleasure, as she felt herself get cleaned.

Soon, Alan finished cleaning both armpits.

"What do you want now then, little sweat pervert?" Alicia said with a slightly flushed face. Her cold face was extra attractive at this moment in Alan's eyes.

"Mom let me clean your crotch. It would be bad to leave all the sweat there."

"Hmm, ok, but for that, I have a slightly better idea. Get undressed and lie down on the bed."

Alan quickly followed his mother's orders, getting rid of all his clothes, before lying down naked on the bed, completely exposing himself to his mother.

Alicia walked onto the bed and stood above his head. The beautiful view above Alan's head at this moment was too good to be described with words. Her plump buttock pressed together, revealing a deep valley in between. A small mound extended before her stomach, as her small but perky boobs, towered over him. Her cold face was slanted down, looking down on him like he was an insect below her feet, at her mercy to be stepped on.

"Then, your mother will reward you for all the hard work you do." After saying that, her knees bent, and her wide plump ass started descending toward Alan's face.

She squatted down and placed her ass over her son's face, engulfing it between her two soft cheeks, burying it in her sweaty ass crack. This was the dream she had had in the gym, and now she was doing it for real. She was ecstatic at her new relationship with her son.

Alan was probably even more ecstatic, yet he wasn't able to think about those things at the moment, as his mind was overcome by intense arousal. His mother's plump butt engulfed his head like it was consuming it. Accompanied by that was an intense stench of ass sweat and shit he was familiar with but even more intense than usual.

He extended his tongue out his mouth, licking his mother's stocking, both aroused and frustrated that it was blocking his way to his mother's disgusting asshole.

Alicia enjoyed her son's ass worship, "You are very lively down there, it must be smelling really good for you to be so eager to stick your tongue into my ass crack. So, I will give you a better taste."

As she said that, she grabbed the hem of her stocking and started pulling them down, slowly revealing a black pair of underwear. Finally, her ass was fully exposed.

The smell in Alan's nose intensified as he got even closer to the real deal. Only this piece of black fabric from his mother's panties was blocking his way to her asshole. He knew she was teasing him, but he could not respond with anything but arousal, which his twitching cock fully exposed to Alicia.

She knew her son was writhing to lick her asshole, and she was also looking forward to it, yet the sight of her son's cock twitching in both arousal and enjoyment from getting closer, but not getting the real thing, was extremely enjoyable to observe.

Soon, the lust overcame the enjoyment. "Then, here you go, dig in!"

After saying that, Alicia removed the last barrier which was blocking Alan's tongue from licking her sweaty asshole.

The black panties were removed, and Alan felt his tongue dig into his mother's moist ass crack, beginning to lap up and down her brown-eyed asshole. The taste of sour and stale taste of ass sweat and the musty taste of shit intensified in his mouth.

"Mmmhm," Alicia released an unintentional moan as she felt her son's tongue beginning to clean her ass.

Alan started pleasuring the outside, before starting to venture inside his mother's asshole, digging deeper and deeper, while spinning his tongue around, engulfing Alicia in pleasure.

As she was on cloud 9, having pleasure served to her asshole, her son was tasting all the foul taste in her ass.

He enjoyed all the disgusting taste as he could feel his mother beginning to press her ass even harder against his face, in an attempt to push him even deeper inside.

She had no care for what kinds of disgusting taste he was experiencing at the moment, only seeking more pleasure for herself. Besides, Alicia knew how much of a pervert her son was. He would only become more aroused the more dominatingly she behaved.

And sure enough, the action of treating her son as nothing more than a pleasure toy brought intense arousal to Alan.

He continued giving his all to pleasuring his mother. His tongue was fully engulfed in her asshole. The tightness around it felt like it was attempting to pull him further inside.

Soon, Alicia reached her limit--

"Aaaahhhnnnn."

A loud moan was released, as Alicia climaxed from having her son clean her sweaty ass. She clutched her thighs around her son's head from the pleasure, not a shred of care that she was cutting off all his airflow, only relishing in the pleasure she was currently feeling.

She was the queen that could do whatever she wanted, and he could only obey.

After calming down from her climax, she said, "Then, here is your reward, enjoy sweety."

*prrreethhhh*

A loud fart was released into Alan's mouth. Instantly, Alan came, ejaculating uncontrollably over himself.

The fart tasted like rotten eggs in his mouth. He felt a bunch of hot air, which he could only swallow down. He was basically eating his mother's farts at this moment.

"Hehehe, cumming from your mother's farts so easily, you are truly a disgusting pervert, Alan."

He knew he was depraved, yet Alan couldn't control himself anymore. His worship of his mother had reached a bone-deep level.

Alicia looked down at her son's head under her ass, eating her farts, and smiled. Even if he wanted to stop being her slave now, she wouldn't let him go so easily...