All Comments on 'Mommy's Magnificent Muscles Ch. 02'

by NiceGuyInVa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait till he wins

Looking forward to what he does to her when she's pinned and helpless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MMM2

Too much muscle, not enough sex.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
need to follow kandor

the idea was great but u cant workout. u need to follow kandors scissor story like moms big legs, mommys slave son. this story should be well and attractive if u wrote this a valkyrie type story where a muscle mom sexually pinned or defeat her son just like kandors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no no no no no

he can still fuck mommy and make love to mommy and make her see that their made for each other for the rest of their lives!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My dream!!!!

I think there is nothing wrong in the case when there is a sexual relationship between a mother and her son, because while reaching puberty the first woman saw by the son is his mom, who is a woman first. My mom is also very sexy, busty and her body also ignites my passion. I always wanted to be fucked hard by strong dominant women who enjoys sex wildly. Accidentally I saw her just in her panties while she was changing her sweaty clothes after her yoga class and I was then only 13 years old....from that day she is the only woman who comes in my fantasy. I too sniff her sweaty clothes, bras and panties in bathroom and masturbate. Her creamy soft body touches me and turns me instantly on whenever I sleep with her but I do not think she ever thinks about me sexually! I know this fantasy of mine will never come true yet I want to think about her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want my mom!!!

Beautiful story!!! I also want to be fucked by my busty mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous