All Comments on 'Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 02'

by trdferg

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Raunchy Language

Stories like these are my favorite. I love it when authors go wild with their raunchy use of the English language.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 6 years ago
Please Stop.

This drivel is going to make my eyes bleed.

trdfergtrdfergalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Not for Everyone!

My writing will not appeal to everyone. I suspect that people either love this kind of writing or hate it...though if anyone has constructive feedback on what I could expand on/do differently, then I'll be glad to take your suggestion into account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage!

This story was poorly written. It was garbage.

tacobell1tacobell1almost 6 years ago
ignore the haters

dude,

I loved your story. I hope you continue the series. I agree its not for everyone and there is barely any build up but god! it good and dirty.

Please play a more submissive mom role.

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: ignore the haters

Telling the writer to ignore others for the sin of daring to have a different opinion is a far better example of being a hater than what seems to exist in your head.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsalmost 6 years ago
Good Stuff

I thought this chapter really started pushing the story towards something more interesting and sustainable. Stoked for more chapters. Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Looking forward to reading more chapters. Hope you develop more of a Master/Slave relationship between the two.

trdfergtrdfergalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Ch. 03 is in the works

Thank you to all who have given me positive feedback, it encourages me. I've gotten a couple requests now to make the mom more submissive, which I can get behind. With this next chapter though I was thinking of adding more plot so this story can have more going for it (for example: Ben having a sister who's home from college). Once literotica edits this chapter for me, I'll get cracking on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story, but...

If the mother was such a cock craving whore after her divorce, why wasn't she out picking up men to fuck before this started with Ben? It is a great story, but maybe Ben can encourage her to be the town slut in future chapters. Maybe even pimp her out for his tuition.

trdfergtrdfergalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Good comment

There really isn't a reason why the mom couldn't have been out having sex with other guys this whole time. My justification is that she was hard-pressed in the pursuit for her son, though I admit that wasn't made clear.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Love that they both enjoy and share the need to fuck

I am a sissy who wants to have the operation so bad yet I know I will never be able to have a son who will love me as he does her.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Wonderful chapter. Can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking red hot, love it. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way and love to eat one and sometimes fuck another at the same time then swap. My mother is hot hot hot and just loves me to fuck her brains out at least twice a day, while Oe of my sisters will often join in for a hot threesome. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story I cum hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking awesome story. Can’t wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrdferg@trdferg
350 Followers
I'm a college student who recently decided to write these stories for fun. I read from this website for a long time before I even considered writing myself. I never imagined I'd ever write pornography as a hobby...so if there's a story you guys feel hasn't been written yet, yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES