Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's just no way...haha good joke mom."

"I'm being serious Ben," she said. "It only took a few minutes, but it helped her progress considerably. She's now convinced that she has an abnormally high sex drive as a result of having big natural tits."

Ben knew she was being serious now based on the way she now said it to him. "Please tell me you saw them. I've been thinking about Kaylee having huge slut-melons attached to her chest since we went to bed last night," he pleaded.

Kristin said, "good thing that you asked. I saw them...and I've never seen a better pair of fuck-balloons in my life. I know you love mommy's, not that I blame you either because they're so big and can pass for natural. But there's nothing like real big breasts. Your sister's monstrous teen rack could make a straight girl gay forever."

Ben was drooling from the thought of his older sister again. "I thought she looked really pretty earlier, but it was obvious she had those things strapped down."

"I'll see what I can do Ben to up her confidence," Kristin said. "It won't be much longer until your big sister is begging to be your personal cum dumpster," she added.

Ben countered, "I'm assuming that doesn't happen overnight. What can I do to make her want me?"

Kristin answered, "she loves being touched. It would drive her wild if you touched her shoulders, waist, thighs, etc. She'll realize that her brother's touch feels really good, so good that she'll encourage it. You can continue to take more and more liberty with her up until you guys fuck."

She continued, "you obviously can't just grope her for no reason. The margin for error is this: there's little difference between teasing an opposite sex sibling and flirting, so those lines can be blurred very easily."

*MOVIE NIGHT*

"Kaylee, we're home! There's KFC in the kitchen," the mother yelled upstairs.

"Uuh uuh...couple minutes mom."

Kristin then said to Ben, "we definitely interrupted her playtime just now."

While the mother and son were out doing "errands," Kaylee couldn't stop touching herself. Each time she orgasmed it only took 15 or so minutes for her to regain a feeling of arousal. She was starting to become self-aware of this obsession, but it felt way too good to even consider stopping.

Kaylee realized she had to get dressed again in order to go back downstairs. She changed into black leggings and paired it with the same loose-fitting top from earlier. The only unusual decision was that she completely forgot to put on a bra. It was an honest mistake as it's not like she ever wore panties with leggings.

Ben noticed right away something was different when Kaylee walked into the kitchen. His sister wasn't wearing a bra; it was obvious because her boobs weren't just jiggling but bouncing wildly underneath her top this time. His mom was right; Kaylee had ridiculous sized slut-melons. Ben was amazed how tits that huge could sit so high up on someone's chest, especially considering how slim his sister was. Without a bra he figured the sheer weight of her breasts would make them sag at least a little bit.

Ben realized he had to snap out of it. He couldn't ogle his sister like a sex object while they were only a mere five feet away from each other. His desire to want to plow the ever-living shit out of her had to stay under wraps for the time being.

When Kaylee reached into the bucket of KFC he said, "wow, save some for the rest of us. Pretty inconsiderate of you to eat it all."

"Shut the fuck up Ben," his sister rebutted playfully.

"What are you going to do about it? Haha get a load of this mom. Kaylee goes to college, and all of a sudden she thinks she's SO tough."

Kristin wasn't going to say anything. She was going to sit there and appreciate the inevitable sexual explosion between her children.

"Hey, have you even been accepted into any schools yet? Probably not because you're a brain-dead IDIOT."

While that wasn't factually correct, it hit Ben hard nonetheless. He didn't yet decide where he was going to go in the fall.

Alright that's it. It's put up or shut up. You're talking a lot of shit, but I KNOW you can't back it up." Ben now chased his sister into the living room and mounted her on the couch. He pinned both her shoulders down for a few seconds, then collapsed his body weight on top of her for a moment afterwards. It felt so good to press his chest up against his sister's, and she didn't have the slightest clue that he intended for it to be sexual in nature.

"You are such a psycho," Kaylee stated to her brother. "Can we eat now?"

While they both made their way back to the dinner table, Ben made sure to walk directly alongside Kaylee; this way his shoulder would rub against hers. It seemed minor in nature, but heat would radiate through his oversexed sister with the slightest bit of touch.

Once Kaylee sat down, she ate one piece of chicken and left immediately. She ran upstairs to finger-blast her demanding cunt once more.

Kristin said, "good work Ben. Your sister is such a nympho. All she thinks about is cumming her brains out." She continued, "I've got a plan after dinner...find a movie with a couple hot scenes in it. But it obviously can't be porn."

After a half hour went by, Kristin went to check on her daughter. This time she knocked before entering her daughter's room.

"Come in," Kaylee said.

When Kristin entered, she picked up right away that the whole room smelt of sex.

Sitting on the bed she now asked, "so what have you been up to today?" Kristin wanted to see whether her daughter would be honest with her.

"Mom I don't want to sound like a freak, but I've had to masturbate...a lot today. Is that normal?"

"Yes honey. I'm so glad that you've been treating your slut body. It's one that'll constantly need release, so I hope you'll continue making yourself feel good."

"It feels so amazing mom. The only thing is that I literally can't stop touching myself. It wasn't like this at school."

"You need to get it all out of your system. I bet you repressed those urges for so long that it's just all coming out now."

"Maybe," Kaylee said, wanting to believe her mother. "Most kids don't ask their parents this, but how often do you have sex/masturbate? I'm sure guys fall over themselves for you."

"Aww that's so sweet honey. I too try to cum like a slut every chance I get. Like you said, it feels so amazing! My tits aren't natural like yours, but I have an exceedingly high sex drive nonetheless. And you may not want to know this...but your brother is similar to you in more ways than you know."

"What do you mean by that?"

Kristin fabricated, "he once came to me concerned about getting throbbing erections all the time. I told him it wasn't much to worry about, but he insisted on going to the doctors anyway. That's where I found out about this 'exaggerated sexual characteristic' thing. Long story short he has a huge...penis."

Kaylee wasn't repulsed by this information. She was hanging onto her mother's every word. "So, did the doctors recommend any treatment for him?"

"They said that it could just be raging teenage hormones. In case it was, they didn't want to take any measures that'd effectively decrease his sex drive. I was told to just be very supportive of his condition; after all, there's nothing wrong with the act of sex or masturbation itself. You guys should feel free to relieve yourselves as much as you want in this household."

Once again Kaylee wasn't going to bother fact checking or following up on anything her mother said. What was important was that she was being told what she wanted to hear.

Kristin added, "Ben and I were planning on watching a movie in a moment, but I want to talk to both of you in the living room beforehand. Family meeting."

Alright, but I have to use the bathroom really quick," the daughter replied.

When Kristin got a hold of Ben downstairs she said, "what I'm about to say might shock you, but your sister is a lot further along than I expected. You'll thank me tomorrow...but play dumb."

When Kaylee came down the mother said, "both of you take a seat in the living room." Kristin took the one-seat recliner on purpose, so her kids would have to take the couch.

Once they all sat down she said, "I need to address the elephant in the room. It's clear that both of you have uncontrollable urges."

"What do you mean?" Ben said defensively.

"No point in hiding it Ben. I'm talking about your urge to cum all of the time. Your sister also can't stop masturbating. I need you guys to know there's nothing wrong with what you're doing...so I'm going to normalize this behavior by having an open-door policy. Both of you have my permission to cum in any room of the house, any time you want. I don't want you guys to be confined to your rooms just because you're both prisoners to the needs of your genitals."

This took both of her kids by surprise. Ben was stunned at how it didn't even take a mere day for things to escalate this quickly. Kaylee on the other hand was embarrassed that her brother now knew her filthy secret.

After an awkward pause she rhetorically asked, "any questions?" She knew there wouldn't be any after that bombshell. "Alright Ben, go put on a movie."

Ben chose Fear with Mark Wahlberg and Reese Witherspoon. He picked the movie for the iconic rollercoaster scene, but he also thought it would play in his favor that Kaylee didn't handle thrillers very well.

The early sexual buildup in the movie made Kaylee uncomfortable. Not because she sensed that Mark Wahlberg would become a crazed stalker, but because her pussy was stirring again. Based on how her day was going, Kaylee doubted whether she could go another hour without touching herself.

Then the rollercoaster scene happened. Kaylee reactively said, "Mom, can I excuse myself?"

"I know why you want to excuse yourself honey. Your brother knows too. But I haven't seen you in months, and we are in dire need of quality family time."

Kaylee shot back, "and I'm in dire need to rub the hell out of my slut-pussy!"

She was shocked that those words flew out of her mouth so easily. She wasn't the only person shocked; her mom and brother were equally as shocked. She noticed a flushed look on her brother's face. "Is he aroused?" She had flashbacks of the pornographic video she masturbated to earlier that day.

"You're staying here Kaylee. If it's that bad, you'll just have to cum in front of your brother and I."

Kaylee was mad. She wasn't going to masturbate in front of her mom, especially not her brother. Her mother's suggestion was simply preposterous.

However, as minutes passed...they suddenly felt like hours. She then peered over to see that her brother was sporting an erection through his sweatpants. Kaylee thought, "fuck it, I need to cum nowwww." She started to tease her already wet pussy through her leggings. She was hoping she'd miraculously be able to climax this way, but it just made her more frustrated. She then cut the bullshit by sliding a hand inside to get direct access to her clit. For some reason she didn't think to shield anybody's view with a throw pillow; her newfound exhibitionist side wanted her family to look.

Just like the pornographic video, Ben was nervously stealing glances at his sister's explicit behavior. Inches beside him, his sister was restlessly moving her lower half while fingering herself.

He then locked eyes with Kaylee, who had a look of absolute ecstasy on her face. It was one Ben was never going to forget. She then audibly climaxed without a single care in the world.

"All better?" Kristin chimed in. Like Ben, she was hardly watching the movie. It was impossible to take her eyes off her daughter, who had transformed into this pleasure-crazed sexual deviant.

"Yes. That felt so good." Kaylee was at a point of no return, so there was no longer a point in inhibiting her thoughts. Her mind snapped the moment she locked eyes with her brother as she continued to masturbate.

"Alright you two, I think it's time that I go upstairs," said Kristin. All she wanted to accomplish from "movie night" was what just happened. Whatever happened between Ben and Kaylee the rest of the night was their business.

"What happened to 'quality family time'," Kaylee openly mocked.

The mother ended off with, "don't worry. We're going to have a lot of it this summer."

The two siblings went back to watching the movie. "Could you catch me up Ben...I had to take care of my stupid cunt just now."

Ben had to do a double-take to see that it wasn't his mother sitting next to him. He didn't bother to adjust the boner in his sweatpants; he wanted his sister to know how horny he was for her. His sister knew EXACTLY what she was doing with her "stupid cunt" comment. All Ben knew was that this night was going to end really well for him.

"You see, Wahlberg is getting a little more unhinged now. He's forbid from seeing Witherspoon, and he's not taking it well."

Kaylee now snuggled up against her brother. She draped one leg in between his, while mashing her shirt-covered breasts up against his shoulder. They both could have fit on the recliner, considering how close in physical proximity they were. Kaylee felt butterflies, as her body heat went through the roof due to human contact. The two remained in this position for the remainder of the movie. Kaylee considered jumping her brother's bones a couple times, but her body being draped all over his was comforting enough.

When the credits rolled Kaylee could visibly see the pain her brother was in. His cock must've been so, so hard. She spoke up, "so are you going to stroke that thing...if so I wouldn't mind watching."

Ben chose to completely fuck with her. He wanted to come up with the best arrangement possible. "I would, but I have carpal tunnel from jerking off too much."

"That must be unbearable. Would you like me to help you out until you get better? I know I'm your sister, but we're both just so horny all the time. It's so bad that frickin Mom had to intervene."

Both cracked up in laughter.

Ben replied, "yeah, I would love that." He didn't hesitate to follow up with, "but can I use your pussy? You have an incredible body sis, and I'd like to fuck you as much as possible."

He knew he was taking a risk here. But he said is so casually that it seemed like the most normal request in the world. His sister's obvious non-verbal cues gave him the confidence to ask.

"Man, I don't know. Fuck it what the hell," she answered. "I was going to suck you off, but penis-in-vagina sex would take care of both our needs simultaneously."

Ben was shocked that he wasn't dreaming. He was at disbelief that his sister would have such a care-free response to such a taboo thought.

She followed up with, "So how long have you wanted to fuck your sister?"

"Finding out you were sex addict put me over the edge, but you're practically built for fucking with those big slutty tits."

"I want you to molest my big slutty tits so bad," she pleaded. "Secretly, I hoped you would do it when you had me dead to rights on the couch before dinner. But with Mom in the next room over, I get why you didn't."

Sooner rather than later, Ben was going to have to break the news that he was no stranger to incest; better yet that he'd been fucking Mom. But it was going to have to wait until the end of the night.

Ben took this opportunity to do what he wanted to do earlier. He started to cup his sister's big breasts through her shirt. But paused after a moment to free his erection from his sweatpants.

Kaylee stared at her brother's cock with awe. "I can only imagine how much ejaculate gets pumped through that thing," she said.

"I can't wait to pour it all into your cunt sis. You are on birth control, right?"

"Mom put me on it before I left for college, so you can blast as many loads into me as you deem necessary."

Ben felt as if he won the lottery with that comment. The hot and bothered siblings both went in to make out with the other at this point. Ben had more chemistry with his mom due to the amount of practice, but he had a surprising amount of chemistry with his sister. When they broke their kiss, Ben saw the absolute lust that was apparent in Kaylee's facial expression. He instinctively pulled her shirt up over her head, taking it off so that her massive teen tits would be exposed.

Ben marveled at the sight before him. "When the hell did you become SO busty. Most girls end puberty at 18, so I'm just curious." Ben knew that Kaylee probably had no idea, but he wanted her to talk at length about her body.

"I couldn't tell you Ben. It's either the years of drinking school milk have finally paid off, or there's something in the water at this college. When you moved me in, I was a B cup like mom used to be. But as the year went on, they progressed into the DD/E cups that you see now."

"Peel off those leggings Kaylee, I need to fuck you now." She didn't hesitate to comply to her brother's request because she wanted this just as bad as he did. Ben removed his own shirt in the meantime.

As Ben was about to enter his sister for the first time the latter voiced, "I've never taken a dick this big before. I don't know if my cervix will be able to handle it!"

"It will change your life sis. After this, you'll want all of my cum. That 'stupid' cunt of yours will helplessly whimper for brother-cock all the time."

Ben's shaft was now parked inside his sister. Both were immediately blown away by the pleasure they were experiencing; they were convinced that being brother and sister made sex infinitely times better. Ben wanted to impress Kaylee with his stamina, but that simply wasn't going to be possible with each sibling lusting after the other so intensely.

Kaylee remarked, "this feels so good Ben! You haven't even begun thrusting and I know I love the feeling of my brother being inside me."

Ben wanted to remain parked in his sister's cunt forever, but his dick took on a mind of its own and began thrusting. There was an immediate sloshing noise as both of their genitals desperately wanted this to happen.

They managed a couple minutes of mindless incest until Kaylee cried, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! MY PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD THAT I MIGHT EXPLODE! SHOOT DEEP INTO YOUR SISTER'S CUNT NOWWW!"

Ben's thrusting was no longer within his control, as he effortlessly went from 0 to 100. Without saying a word, he spewed an obscene amount of cum into Kaylee's womb. Kaylee on the hand, spasmed if she was enjoying herself a little too much. Ben remained still for another 15-20 seconds after the fact so that every last drop would be emptied into his sister.

"Jesus. That was incredible," said Kaylee. "Let's fuck a couple more times before morning!"

The two caught up on life while they teased each other sexually until they got in the mood again. Ben never remembered feeling closer to his sister; but just like with his mom, the wonders of incest took their relationship to another level.

After they had screwed for a second time, Ben couldn't keep that secret from Kaylee anymore.

"I have something to tell you. I don't want to weird you out, but I have to rip the band-aid off...I've been fucking Mom too."

Kaylee had a surprised look on her face, but it wasn't one of disgust. It would be hypocritical if it were considering she just committed incest twice herself.

Ben needed to come up with a fabricated story that lined up with details Kristin had shared earlier.


"I know you have a lot of questions, but let me explain first. When Mom found out about my uncontrollable urges, she wanted me to tell her whenever I had them and what she could do to help. A matter that made this more unbearable to me was the fact she just got her boobs done. So at some point, I stopped looking at her as my mom and started to see her as a sex object. My condition fucked with me to the point I began asking her for sexual favors, and she simply couldn't bear to see me suffer any longer. It's progressed to the point that our favorite thing to do now is incest marathons."