Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those doctors did tell Mom to be very supportive of your condition," Kaylee said knowingly.

Yeah...the doctors." Ben had no idea what his sister was referring to, but he went with it.

Kaylee was shaken with a confused arousal. Her brother's story was shocking, but it was also shockingly erotic as well. "I totally get you not telling me right away. I definitely have more questions about your arrangement with Mom...but they'll have to wait until after you fuck me again."

*****

Author's Comments:

For people that've followed me since the beginning, I hope this recent installment was worth the wait! This story has more left in the tank (at least 2 more chapters), but I can't tell you when that'll happen as I battled writer's block with this past one...but I already have a really cool idea for Ch. 06. There's a good chance I do a one-off story of a different genre before I return to this series though.

A potential issue with the climax of Ch. 04 is that it may not line up with things Kristin has been saying since Ch. 03. As it turned out, it didn't even take 24 hours of Kaylee being home to fuck her brother...I decided against doing a 1-2 week time jump that would've took place half-way through this chapter. My explanation was that Kristin underestimated the mind-altering component of the drug. She's also affected by it, so she doesn't fully grasp the fact that loss of inhibition is an immediate side effect. Kristin correlates that to her divorce from Ben's father...but that's just not true.

Comments are always appreciated. I would feel honored if you decide to give me a 5-star rating!