Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What really caught Grace's eye however, even more than the chiselled chest and six pack abs, was the extreme extent to which something had clearly been stuffed into his mouth! It was full to the brim, his cheeks bulging out like a hamster and his mouth forced open to reveal a mass of red and green. Whatever it was clearly had the boy struggling; his face was bright red and dripping with sweat. It looked for all the world as though he was about to cry.

Standing next to Ryan's dangling form was a beautiful young woman that Grace instantly recognised as his twin sister Lucy; less than twenty minutes older than her sibling but infinitely more intelligent and driven to succeed. Grace had always thought of her as a shy, well mannered girl, but if looks were anything to go by, she'd gone through almost as dramatic a transformation as her brother!

Her pale blonde hair was still tied in the same cute ponytail she'd always had, but other than that there wasn't a trace of the reserved girl Grace had known. Now Lucy wore a dazzling white corset, tied so tightly her ample breasts looked like they might burst out of it; coupled with a pair of bright pink panties and perfect white stockings which ran down her shapely legs and into a pair of stilettos as strikingly pink as her underwear. The young girl looked absolutely stunning!

It was only after Grace had got over the shock of Lucy's spectacular transformation, that she noticed the small, red object pinched between her thumb and forefinger; which she thought very much resembled some kind of chilli. Suddenly it became clear why poor Ryan was in such discomfort; his sister had crammed his mouth full of spicy chilli peppers! There was surely no way she'd fit another in there, Grace thought to herself, though she was soon proved wrong as Lucy slid a finger into her brother's cheek, pulled it open like a fishhook and forced the extra chilli inside.

"There you go, I told you we could do it," Lucy said, sounding as though she was praising a child. She then turned to retrieve from a small table beside her a roll of masking tape, from which she ripped a small strip and used it to seal her brother's mouth shut. Grace was reminded of her own son, lying in bondage at home with a similar strip of tape across his lips; though all that was sealed within his mouth was her dirty gym socks. Seeing this had her thinking she was spoiling the boy!

"Lucy darling, we have a visitor," Catherine called to her daughter.

Lucy spun around and the second she saw Grace, her face lit up with joy.

"Mrs Miller, how lovely to see you! Mother said you might be dropping by for a peek at our little family dynamic," she beamed.

Ryan too looked up and noticed her for the first time, his eyes widening in alarm. Of course he hadn't seen anyone but his Mother and sister for the past year, so it must be quite a shock for someone outside the family to see him in such a state. Knowing the effect she tended to have on men, Grace didn't doubt the boy was more than a little excited to her too.

Yes it's been far too long," Grace agreed, approaching Ryan with a flash of her 'come to bed' eyes. She ran a seductive finger down the length of his well toned chest and to her excitement she could feel his muscles quivering with strain; though whether it was from the chillis or the chains she could not tell. "I see there have been some changes since I was last here."

"Oh yes some rather significant changes in fact," Catherine added, stepping beside her placing her hand on Ryan's shoulder affectionately. "You see after the little incident at the twins' birthday meal, Ryan's behaviour really started to spiral out of control, didn't it dear?"

Ryan, still red faced and sweating from a mouth full of chilli, gave a shameful nod of agreement.

"It was all really quite concerning, alongside his usual lack of respect for rules and selfish attitude, he even started to lust after the bodies of his own Mother and sister can you believe?!"

"No!" Grace gave an exaggerated gasp. It wasn't difficult to guess the sudden cause of that particular issue.

"I'm afraid so," Catherine went on seriously. "We quickly learned that the only way to curb this disgusting behaviour was through strict discipline. Of course we tried kinder approaches and there was one particular medication that worked rather well, but nothing seemed to have quite such a positive effect as regular, severe beatings and punishment."

"Well it sounds to me like you didn't have much of a choice."

"No we certainly didn't," Catherine agreed "and while it may have taken him a little while to come around, eventually Ryan began to realise this as well. Together, through consistent punishment and medication, we helped the boy to realise that pain was the only way to keep his selfish, destructive behaviour under control."

Looking very sorry for himself, Ryan whimpered pathetically.

"Once he accepted this, we began to make progress very quickly. Ryan readilly agreed to stop seeing those so called friends of his, and since we also decided it was best for all concerned that we keep a lid on his rather inappropriate sexual desires through enforced chastity, he no longer spent his evenings touching himself either. Instead he was to fill his time with more appropriate pursuits such as taking over the housework or rubbing his Mother and sister's feet after a hard day at work."

Grace couldn't help but notice the way Ryan's eyes flickered downward at the mention of his Mother's feet. It sounded as though his sexual desires were being molded in a rather similar manner to her own son's.

"With this improved behaviour, punishments became less frequent and severe, we began to show him more love and affection and from time to time even allowed him to indulge his little... perversions. We found that over time, he actually began to crave our affection. It was no longer simply fear of punishment that kept Ryan in line, but a deep-seated desire for us to love and care for him."

Grace listened in utter fascination; she was scarcely able to believe that the boy being described was the rebellious, hot headed young man she'd known. She could see now why Catherine had wanted her to meet Ryan; if this was what could become of him, just imagine what she could do to Toby!

"Eventually the boy became so needy and dependent on us to look after him, we decided it would be more appropriate if he were considered a family pet, as opposed to a fully functioning member of the household. Ryan of course took a little convincing, but we got there in the end didn't we darling?"

Ryan nodded his head reluctantly, his bright red face filled with shame.

"Which is how we ended up with our little slice of domestic bliss," Catherine grinned. "My daughter and I run the household while Ryan lives as our adoring little pet. Of course we still have to inflict regular pushments or we'd risk all the progress we've made, but Ryan knows we're only doing it because we love him."

"Oh you are good to him, what a lucky boy he is to have such a loving, caring family," Grace gestured to Ryan's bulging cheeks "and I assume this is one of those punishments?"

"Oh yes, you see, last night Ryan was cooking our dinner as usual, however he wasn't paying attention and forgot to add any chilli to the curry he prepared for us. In all fairness his sister was testing out her new riding crop on his bottom at the time, but it's still no excuse for the bland meal we were forced to endure."

"Oh I see," Grace laughed. "Well I do hope that a mouthful of chillies is enough to remind him to concentrate in future."

"Not just any chillies, these are Carolina Reapers, the hottest chilli you can buy," Lucy giggled. "That's why his face is so red and puffy!"

Ryan groaned into his makeshift gag, tears now streaming down his bright red cheeks.

"Aww baby brother, you look so cute when you're suffering," Lucy cooed, then turned to face her Mother. "Hey Mom, I've just had a thought. I know we were going to give him some time to get used to the heat, but since Mrs Miller is here, wouldn't it be fun to show her my new toy?"

"Yes what a wonderful idea, I'm sure Grace would love to see it in action"

"I certainly would!" Grace agreed, spurred on by the way Ryan's eyes had widened in fear at the prospect.

"Yay I'm so excited," Lucy beamed, picking up another object from the table and holding it out for Grace to inspect. It appeared to be a very large syringe, though the tip was a nozzle as opposed to a needle and the liquid it contained was thick and bright red. "This little beauty is filled to the brim with extra hot chilli sauce! And I bet you can guess where this is going to go."

Grace watched in amazement as Lucy applied a small squirt of lube to the tip of the device, took up position behind her brother and slowly started to work the nozzle between his ass cheeks. Ryan began to make a series of panicked, muffled grunts, as though begging his sister to see reason, though Lucy paid him no more attention than one would a whining dog.

"Now you're going to want to hold this in baby brother," she advised "I'll get you plugged up right away but if you spill even a drop, we'll be doing all this again tomorrow. Understand?"

Ryan nodded desperately, his groans growing louder and more frenzied by the second.

"Alright then, here we go!"

With that Lucy pushed down on the plunger, forcing the fiery chilli sauce out through the nozzle and flooding into her brother's anus. The effect was instantaneous.

"MMMMPPPHHHHH!"

Ryan screamed into his gag and bucked wildly against his bonds. The boy was clearly in agony, his whole body now as red as his face and equally dripping with sweat.

"Shhh hush now baby brother, calm down," Lucy said tenderly, wrapping her arms around her brother's waist and holding him close to her. " Remember what we've taught you. You need to embrace the pain, it's all for your own good. Your big sister's here to look after you no matter how much it hurts."

To Grace's utter amazement, these words actually seemed to calm him. Despite the fact Lucy had just subjected him to such agony, he was still looking to his sister for love and comfort. Just as Toby looked up to her. Perhaps there truly was no limit as to how far she could take him.

"There we go, that's better," she said as Ryan seemed to regain a little composure. "Now you hold tight and I'll go and get your plug for you."

Leaving Ryan to hang and clench desperately, Lucy made her way back to the table where she swapped the now empty syringe for a large, white butt plug. Though her brother was literally shaking through the exertion of keeping the burning liquid inside him, Lucy was clearly in no rush as took great care lubing up the plug and slowly making her way back to him.

"Almost done, just hang on for a few more seconds," Lucy stopped for a quick inspection and nodded with satisfaction at the clean floor. "Good boy, you didn't spill a drop! Now hold still for your reward."

She slipped the plug between her brother's ass cheeks and gave it a firm push upward. Ryan's ass must have been well trained as despite the plugs' large, girthy size, it slid into the boy's ass with a practised ease.

"There you go, you don't have to hold it anymore. That plug will make sure your bum stays nice and full for as long as we want it to."

"Ggghhaaaa," Ryan let out another anguished, tearful groan, and began to sob pitifully.

"Aww the poor boy's really struggling," Grace said with a mocking sympathy.

"Yes that will be the stomach cramps, they really can be quite painful," Catherine stated as she stepped across to the table and began to pull on a pair of black latex gloves. "Now Grace I know you're busy but I hope you don't mind if I take a quick moment to check up on my son's training?"

"No not at all, I must say I've rather enjoyed my little glimpse into your family life."

"Excellent, I promise it will only take a moment."

Catherine retrieved a key from her shirt pocket and used it to free her son's cock from its metal prison. Seeing Ryan's large member fall loose, semi-erect, wet and dripping with precum, had Grace biting her lip in arousal.

"Lucy darling, do you have any more of that hot sauce left?"

"Yes Mom I made sure to save some like you said, it's just here."

Lucy scooped up the half empty bottle from the table and gave it to her Mother, who set about liberally pouring it over her gloved hands.

"Now what I've been trying to do recently is condition Ryan to become sexually aroused when recieving pain," Catherine explained "of course this is all for his own benefit. Not only will it be far easier for him to cope with his punishments if the agony excites him, but it will also enable us to subject him to far higher levels of pain than we would otherwise be able to."

Poor Ryan was really struggling now; his body trembling as rivers of sweat poured from his skin while his chest rose and fell like a jackhammer, panic clearly setting as he fought against the chillies burning heat.

"Also I must say I think pain a rather more appropriate focus for his sexual desire than his Mother's bottom or his sisters breasts don't you?" she added with a wink, then turned to her daughter. "Lucy I think your brother is having a bit of a hard time here, how about you give him a nice dose of his medicine to calm him down?"

"Gladly!" Lucy replied as she picked up a small brown bottle that Grace instantly recognised, unscrewed the cap and wafted it under her brother's nose.

"Breath in baby brother" she said sweetly "big sister's here to look after you. Sniff down all your medicine and I promise everything will be okay."

Within seconds of inhaling, the drugs sent Ryan's eyes rolling into the back of his head. His body stopped shaking and suddenly went limp, leaving him dangling from the ceiling like a piece of meat in the butcher's window.

"Perfect, such a silly boy getting all worked up over a little bit of pain," Catherine grinned. "Now let's see how his training's progressing shall we?"

Her hand wrapped itself around her son's cock and began to caress it gently. Gloved fingers slipped up and down the length of his shaft, coating every inch of skin with hot chilli sauce as they went. The drugged up boy moaned miserably as he felt the fire engulf his genitals, yet at the same time his cock grew hard as a rock at his Mother's sensual touch.

"Good boy!" Catherine beamed "look at how hard you are even as Mommy punishes you, why just a few weeks ago you'd never be able to get it up while under so much pain."

Catherine picked up the pace, squeezing harder as she jerked her son's cock.

"There you go, doesn't that feel good honey? Don't you like the way it feels when Mommy hurts you like this?"

Ryan didn't reply, though the way his agonised groans seemed to morph into moans of pleasure answered for him.

"Awww you haven't been allowed release for so long have you? I bet you're desperate for Mommy to let you cum aren't you."

"MMMMPH, PPPWWWSE!" Ryan screamed into his gag, nodding desperately and practically humping his Mother's hand.

"Hmm, I suppose you have taken a lot of punishment for us today..."

Her brow furrowed in concentration, Catherine ramped up the pace of her strokes, pumping away her son's throbbing cock until he must have been seconds from exploding.

"But not quite enough!" She exclaimed gleefully, pulling her hand away to leave the boy humping the air pathetically.

"Mmmm mph mph mph," Ryan whined feebly, his shoulders sagging in defeat.

"Awww I'm sorry honey but cumming is a really big treat for you and I just don't think you deserve it yet," Catherine consoled her son, pinching his chin between her fingers and forcing him to meet her gaze. "I'll tell you what, how about Mommy leaves you down here for a few more hours of suffering? Then when I come back down, I'll have a little think and see if you've taken enough pain to earn release."

Ryan looked up at his Mother with eyes full of uncertainty.

"Or of course we could just let you down now? Unplug your bottom and take all the pain away? But Mommy would be very disappointed in you; I can't imagine how long it might be before you get another chance to cum if you disappointed me like that," Catherine smiled sympathetically "so what do you say? Are you going to be a good boy and stay down here for Mommy?"

Looking thoroughly dejected, Ryan gave a reluctant nod of acceptance.

"Good Boy," Catherine pinched his bulging cheek affectionately "Mommy has to go now, but just remember every time your stomach cramps or your bottom burns so badly you want to cry, all this is making Mommy very happy; and that's all that really matters."

With Ryan's fate now firmly sealed, it was time for Grace to get back to her own horny, trussed up boy. Giving Lucy a tight hug and Ryan a squeeze of his well toned bum, she promised she would be back to visit very soon and followed Catherine back up to the house. As they left the twins alone in the basement, Lucy's voice floated after them.

"Don't worry baby brother, I'm going to make sure you suffer so badly Mom won't have a choice but to let you cum!"

As the two friends made their way back into the kitchen, Grace couldn't keep the smile from her face.

"Oh Catherine, thank you so much for showing me that, what a fun afternoon!" she practically squealed "tell me, will you really let him cum?"

"I imagine so yes, though I might make him wait until morning; he needs to suffer for as long as possible before release if the conditioning is to be effective," Catherine chuckled "Well I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself this afternoon, I trust meeting Ryan has set your mind at ease regarding those worries of yours?"

"Oh yes! Why if someone as confident and headstrong as Ryan can be transformed into such a weak, obedient little pet, I'll be able to do anything I want to my sweet, innocent little Toby!"

"Indeed you will. In fact, in all the tests we've run in the lab, I don't think we've ever had such a naturally submissive subject as your boy; I must say I will be fascinated to see the results. Oh actually that reminds me," Catherine opened the kitchen cupboard and removed a large parcel. "This arrived shortly before you got here."

"Ah, perfect! I was hoping I might be in luck."

Grace tore into the package with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning. Inside, cradled by a soft cushion of bubble wrap, were two shampoo sized bottles of liquid; one filled with a creamy, white substance, the other with a sort of golden oil. They were the latest experimental products from Wexler Industries, and Catherine's new pride and joy.

"Fresh out of the lab, you'll be the first to use them," her friend could barely contain her excitement. "One bottle of moisturiser, and another of body oil, both heavily infused with Aphrobin. They're specifically designed to work over a short distance, so while you yourself would feel no effects wearing it, if someone were to say spend a long period of time with their head in close contact with your skin... well you can imagine the effect it might have on them."

"Oh yes, I can imagine that very well indeed," Grace smiled ominously. Today had been a real eye opener for her, any doubts she'd had that Toby might one day resist her had been well and truly put to rest. Now she was fizzing with anticipation and couldn't wait to get home and start putting her plans into action. Seeing Catherine and Lucy toying with Ryan had wetted her appetite; but now it was time for the main course.

Toby

How long had it been since the darkness swallowed him? Minutes? Hours? A few days perhaps? Toby couldn't tell anymore. It was like time didn't exist in his little wooden tomb; the world had shrunk down to just the ropes that bound him, the metal cage that squashed his cock and the taste of his Mother's socks that filled his mouth. Oh, and of course the drugs; he couldn't forget the drug soaked panties that were taped across his face, flooding his nostrils with the intoxicating fumes of his special medicine.