Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his medicine was nothing new to him, but this was far beyond anything he'd experienced before. Spending so long breathing it in, over and over again, was sending his brain into meltdown! He was like a bitch in heat, utterly consumed by arousal. Just remembering the touch of his Mother's lips against his cheek as she kissed him goodbye had him so desperate for relief, he found himself humping the floor in a futile attempt to feel something

It wasn't long before he started seeing things. Whether it was the drugs or the onset of madness he couldn't say, but visions of his Mother began to float before his eyes. Her soft, white legs beneath his hands, the mischievous smile on her face as she locked away his cock, her round, bouncing breasts smothering on his face on the night this all began; God this was driving him mad with desire!

"Good boy..." he could almost hear her say "you just keep sniffing your medicine for Mommy... Mommy will look after you... Just do everything Mommy says and everything will be okay."

That's all I want, Toby thought to himself, I just want Mommy to look after me, I'll do anything, I just want her to be happy.

After a while he heard noises around him. It sounded like someone moving furniture, or perhaps doing some DIY; or maybe he was just hearing things, another stage of his descent into madness. Since there was nothing he could do about it either way, Toby resolved to just breathe deeply from his Mother's panties, and lose himself in the heavenly visions they would bring.

After what felt like an age, the lid of the chest which confined him was finally lifted away, sending a sword of brightness down to cut through the dark. The light burned Toby's eyes, filling them with tears and forcing him to clamp them shut against the glare.

"There's my sweet boy," the most heavenly voice imaginable floated down from above. "Nice and safely tucked away, just where I left him."

Toby slowly opened his eyes, just a crack at first, then more as he gradually grew accustomed to the brightness. He raised his head as best he could and was greeted by the most wonderful sight; a genuine Goddess, looking down on him from the heavens with an adoring smile plastered across her face.

"Oh darling, you look so cute all tied up and helpless."

The Goddess reached down and gently peeled the panties from his face. For the first time since his ordeal began, Toby could breath in clean air, untainted by the medicines' powerful fumes. The fresh air did little to throw off the fog of sheer arousal which engulfed his brain, though it did seem to restore a small measure of sanity. As he came back to reality, Toby realised there was no Goddess staring down at him, it was his Mother. His perfect, beautiful Mother.

"See, look how much nicer this is for you; snuggling up to Mommy's dirty clothes instead of wandering the house where you could hurt yourself or get into trouble. Yes, this will be good for you; your life will be a lot easier now that Mommy's taken that scary freedom away." Toby let his Mother's angelic voice wash over him, accepting every word she said as the truth. "Come on now, let's get you out of there; it's time to introduce you to your new life."

One by one, the ropes which kept him trussed like a pig fell away as his Mother unpicked the knots she'd tied earlier that morning. Once he was free of them, Toby went to push himself up but the moment he did so, his aching joints screamed in protest. Fortunately he had his Mother there to help him, scooping a hand under each of his arms and carefully guiding him to his feet.

Spending so long in such a strict hogtie left him stiff as a board. Toby grunted and winced as he stretched and worked the life back into his aching muscles.

"Aww is my poor baby all stiff," his Mother asked, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Why don't you come over here and let Mommy hug it all better?"

One look at his Mother with her arms stretched out so invitingly and all Toby's aches and pains seemed to disappear. After staring into nothing but darkness for hours on end, the sight was so spectacular it didn't seem real. Her bright red top hugged her body so tightly it looked like her breasts might burst out at any moment! It was short enough to teasingly reveal a thin strip of her midriff between itself and the short white skirt around her waist; below which long, bare legs ran down to a pair of black high-heel shoes. God, she was so beautiful he could almost cry.

"O-okay, t-thank you Mommy," he croaked, and stepped forward into her embrace.

His Mother held him tightly and pushed his head down into her chest.

"There there, I know you don't like being away from Mommy but don't worry; I'm back now and we have all evening to spend together," she whispered soothingly into his ear.

As Toby felt his Mother's fingers gently caress the back of his head, his cheek cushioned against the soft pillow of her breasts, he found himself in total agreement. He didn't like being away from his Mother; No, he hated it. When his Mother was gone the world was dark and scary, now she was back everything was better, he was safe and comfortable once more. He never wanted to leave her side ever again.

"Alright then," his Mother leaned back and looked him in the eye "let's start destroying that little ego of yours shall we?"

"Yes Mommy," Toby stammered nervously.

"Excellent! Now first of all, Mommy's bought a couple of little presents to get you started."

From a small paper bag propped against her bed, his Mother pulled a thin black strip of leather, shaped in a circle with some kind of brass tag hanging from its rim and metal clasps at each end. Toby gulped nervously as he recognised what it was. A dog collar!

"Here you go! I even had it engraved especially for you," she smiled, holding out the tag for Toby to read.

Mommy's Special Boy

Those three words engraved on the small brass circle suddenly left Toby feeling deeply uneasy. Things may have changed rapidly since his Mother took charge of his life, but he was still a person, surely she wasn't going to start treating him like some kind of pet! Part of him wanted to hand it straight back, but as looked into his Mother's beautiful green eyes, shining with excitement, he knew he couldn't refuse her gift.

"T-thank you Mommy," he stammered uncertainly.

"You're very welcome my dear; now let's get it on shall we?"

His Mother slipped in behind him, close enough that he could feel her breasts against his back, brought the collar up so that it encircled his neck and fastened it in place. Curiously, a few moments after the collar was buckled shut, Toby heard a quiet yet distinct metal click ring out from his rear. As he turned to investigate, he saw his Mother grinning like a Cheshire cat, and pinching a tiny key between her thumb and forefinger.

"Aww you look so adorable," she cooed. "I thought this would be a nice little reminder of who you are in case you ever get confused again. Remember it wasn't long ago you met a girl that got your willy hard and almost let her take you away from Mommy."

As always when his little indiscretion was mentioned, Toby's cheeks burned with shame. How could he have allowed himself to be manipulated so easily? He'd thought he and Sophia had been in love, but he was wrong; only his Mother truly loved and understood him. She'd shown him how selfish he was being and now he'd do anything to put it right.

"Don't worry, Mommy's forgiven you. But I'd feel ever so much happier if you wore this for me. That way if you ever get confused again, you can look at your collar and remind yourself that you're Mommy's special little boy; you don't need anyone else. So how about it, will you wear Mommy's collar?"

While the idea of wearing a collar like some kind of trained animal was a humiliating prospect, Toby knew it was his own behaviour that made it necessary. If it helped his loving Mother to trust him again, he knew he had no choice but to comply.

"Yes Mommy, I'll wear your collar."

"Wonderful! I do hope it's comfortable as you'll be wearing it permanently from now on! Mommy's even locked it shut to help you get used to it; we wouldn't want you to forget and accidentally take it off now would we?"

"No Mommy," Toby agreed mindlessly.

"Good boy; now, time for your second gift."

Dipping her hand back into the small paper bag, she this time pulled out a bright pink mound of silicone, pointed at one end and narrowing at the other to a thin neck which opened out into a flared, crescent shaped base. Toby swallowed nervously, feeling a worm of fear gnaw at his stomach as he instantly recognised the object in his Mother's hand. He'd enjoyed seeing Mommy's use similar devices to plug their wayward son's bottoms many times during his many late-night porn marathons, though he never dreamed he'd ever experience it for himself.

"That's right, Mommy's bought you a butt plug!" She beamed, seemingly oblivious to his apprehension. "What better way could there be to wipe away that pride of yours than to have Mommy fill your bottom?"

"I... er I...." Toby was desperately grasping for the words to argue against this, but they just wouldn't come.

"I know, it's all very exciting isn't it! Come on, bend over and let Mommy plug your bottom. We'll have that ego gone in no time."

Toby felt like a rudderless boat floating in the ocean, swept along by currents he couldn't control and was unable to resist. A tide of panic rose in his chest as he allowed his Mother to gently guide him so that he lay belly down on the edge of her bed, his legs dangling over the edge and his ass presented for her to use. When he felt the cold touch of his Mother's fingers, prising apart his ass cheeks and spreading lube between them, Toby's heart was pounding so hard he thought it might burst from his chest!

"Alright hold still baby," his Mother urged, nestling the plug between her son's cheeks. "Mommy's going to do this nice and gently; don't fight it, just relax your bottom and let Mommy's plug fill you up."

Toby gritted his teeth as he felt his Mother push and the plug began its slow invasion of his ass. He gasped as the tip prised open his bottom and clenched involuntarily, though with his back passage so heavily lubricated he stood no chance of keeping it out.

"Ghhhaaaaah," Toby grunted in shock, as his Mother forced the plug between his cheeks, until it lay buried deep within his ass. To his surprise, once he got over the initial shock it didn't actually hurt. Though the unwelcome intruder left him feeling full and somehow violated.

"There you go, all done now," his Mother said soothingly. "That wasn't so bad now was it?"

"No Mommy," he panted, still trying to get his breath back under control.

"Good, in fact..." His Mother scooped up her phone and tapped away at the screen "I think you might actually enjoy being plugged for Mommy."

Suddenly, the plug sprang into life and began to vibrate deep within him. With a start, Toby realised that those vibrations felt quite pleasant. Actually, they felt more than pleasant; they were utterly divine! Waves of pleasure built in his ass and slowly rippled through his entire body. What had been a drug-induced fog of arousal clouding his brain became an insatiable lust; pleasure was all he desired, and the vibrating little plug was providing it.

"So tell me, how does it feel? Do you like being plugged for Mommy?" His Mother asked innocently, slipping a finger between his ass cheeks to jiggle the plug around teasingly.

"Oh God yes! Mommy it feels so good!" Toby cried out in ecstacy, his cock throbbing in its cage.

"You see, Mommy knows what's best for you; look how nice it feels when you do what Mommy tells you."

"Yes Mommy, yes Mommy I understand. I promise I'll listen, I'll do whatever you say!"

"Good boy; I'm so happy you like it, because from now on that little bottom of yours is going to be plugged permanently! If you need the toilet you can ask Mommy's permission and I'll be there to supervise, but other than that I think it's best if we keep you plugged 24/7 from now on. How does that sound?"

"Uuuhhhhh soooo goood," Toby groaned, so overwhelmed by drugs and pleasure that he'd have agreed to anything. When the plug made him feel this good, why would he ever want to remove it?"

"Good," his Mother said matter-of-factly, then abruptly hit her phone and stopped the plug dead "I think that's quite enough of that, perhaps if you're well behaved we'll have some more fun with your bottom later this evening."

Wide-eyed and panting like a dog, Toby couldn't quite believe what had happened to him. The poor boy was in such a daze, the world around him barely felt real.

"Come on darling, kneel down by Mommy's feet; it's time to show you all the fun little changes Mommy's made to make sure your silly pride never troubles you ever again."

Long past resisting, Toby slid off the bed and knelt obediently.

"Good boy; doesn't it just feel right kneeling at Mommy's feet?" his Mother bent down and stroked his cheek affectionately.

Toby gazed up at the beautiful woman towering over him, and could only nod robotically in agreement.

"Well don't you worry, all these changes might seem scary, but I promise they'll make sure you stay right here at Mommy's feet forever," she smiled, then gestured to the door. "Come along then, I want to show you your lovely new bedroom. Why don't you stay on the floor and crawl after me? Nice and close to Mommy's feet where you belong."

On his hands and knees, Toby crawled like a dog out of his Mother's bedroom and along the hallway towards his own. He'd never felt so small and pathetic in his life; dragging himself along, his pasty, hairless body naked apart from a dog collar, cock cage and a pink plug filling his bottom, as his beautiful, fully clothed Mother led the way. He supposed the humiliation was the point of all this, after all it was his pride and arrogance that his Mother was helping him to remove, but that didn't make the shame any easier to bear.

As they reached the threshold of his bedroom, his Mother had him stand so that she could cover his eyes as she led him in; like a lover playfully unveiling some great surprise or grand gesture. As she swept her hands away to reveal the state of his room, the sight was such a shock it took Toby's breath away.

His bedroom had been near enough stripped bare. Where was all his stuff? His Playstation, his laptop, his television; it was all gone! The huge bookcase which he had spent years filling with rare and collectable graphic novels had been ripped from the wall, replaced with a single shelf, holding only a small selection of untitled books he'd never seen before. There was no wardrobe, his bedroom door pulled from its hinges; hell, even his bed had completely disappeared. Aside from the mysterious new bookshelf, his bedroom now contained only a small clothes chest, a plastic stool and a very basic single bed, in place of the spacious, luxury double he'd had before.

"So honey, what do you think?" His Mother asked expectantly.

"I-I- er," Toby grasped in vain for the words to describe how he felt.

The collar and butt plug had scared him, but he couldn't deny they'd been a little exciting too. This was something entirely different. This was his very life being dismantled before his eyes! Surely he couldn't be expected to live like this? But just as that kernel of doubt sparked into existence, Toby's Mother inched closer so that he could feel her body pressing gently against his bare buttocks and back; she wrapped her arms around his waist, cradling him in a warm embrace, and with the tips of her fingers, began to softly rub the tip of his cock through the bars of its cage.

"What's the matter? Don't you like what Mommy's done for you?"

"Ah it's er, it's not that, it's just I.. I.. I don't quite understand," Toby's voice trembled as his Mother's touch brought him to a new world of pleasure.

"Oh that's alright, Mommy can help you understand," she whispered sensually, applying just a fraction more pressure between his legs.

Toby was lost in a world of desire. There is nothing he wouldn't do, nothing he wouldn't say to keep his Mother's fingers rubbing away at his cock.

"Y-yes," he said through ragged breaths. "Yes Mommy, please help me."

"Of course baby, Mommy will always be there to help you," she manouvred his body so that he faced the now empty frame where his bedroom door had once stood. "First of all, from now on you won't be having any privacy, so you no longer have any need for a bedroom door."

"I-I'm not allowed privacy?"

"Oh honey I wish you could be trusted to have your own private life, but I just don't think that's going to work. Look at what happened last time you tried to live your life without Mommy's control. Look at how sad it made you."

With his body literally trembling with pleasure, Toby struggled to find any flaw in her logic.

"No, from now on Mommy's going to make sure you can't do a thing without her knowing all about it," she slightly increased the pressure on his cock. "So since you won't be hiding anything from Mommy, there's no reason for you to have a bedroom door now is there?"

"N-no Mommy!" he gasped.

"Good boy, and that's not all that's gone," she grinned, pivoting so that he gazed into the practically empty bedroom. "I've had a big clear-out of all your drawers and wardrobes, since you won't be wearing clothes anymore, you no longer have any use for them either."

"W-what do you mean? I can't wear any clothes?"

"No sweetie, I just don't think it's appropriate for you to be clothed anymore. If we're going to keep that ego of yours in check, we need to make sure you're constantly reminded how weak and vulnerable you are, and making sure that you're naked at all times is the best way to do that."

"Oh, I-I see, well erm..." Deep down Toby knew this was wrong; not even allowing him to dress, it was inhumane! But his Mother left no time for any doubts to form in his foggy, confused mind.

"I've thrown away all those silly computer games and comic books you waste your life on as well," she continued hastily. "Now you can devote every minute of the day to having fun with Mommy!"

Those 'silly computer games and comic books' were his life, not to mention worth thousands of pounds! Though with his Mother's gentle fingers still massaging the tip of his cock, Toby really couldn't bring himself to care.

"Does that sound good?" His Mother asked, nuzzling her cheek against his and breathing sensually into his ear. "I know how much you like spending time with Mommy. How would you like to do this every day? Spending all your time naked, having fun with Mommy"

"Oh God yes I'd love that Mommy! Please, please can we do this every day!"

"Of course we can, my darling, just remember to keep doing as your Mommy tells you and I promise we'll have all kinds of fun together."

With that (plus a final tap on his cage and a flirtatious squeeze of his bottom), Toby's Mother finally let him go, then stalked her way across the room and took a seat on his drab looking new bed.

"Now don't you worry, I know Mommy's taken a lot away from you, but I've also bought you a few presents too!" She gestured to the single remaining bookshelf. "Come on, grab one of your new books and we can take a look together."

Toby obediently made his way to the bookshelf, retrieved one of the large black volumes and sat down beside his Mother on the bed. It was a very strange book, he thought to himself; twice the size of even a large hardback edition of the kind of graphic novels he was used to. It was only when he flicked open the first page that he realised this was no book, it was a photo album, filled with pictures of his Mother!

"You see, look how much fun this is," his Mother beamed, leaning in close enough that Toby could feel her breast against his bare arm. "Now instead of reading all those silly comics before you go to bed, you can spend the night looking at pictures of Mommy instead!"