Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"There you go, this is who you are now," his Mother whispered down to him sensually. "This is where you belong, on the floor like a little worm, kissing and worshipping Mommy's feet."

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"You will never live a normal life, you will live only to worship Mommy's feet. Mommy's feet are all you need."

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"Keep going, kissing Mommy's feet is good for you. Feet are your only purpose in life now, you don't need anything else to be happy, only feet."

Toby was lost in a world a pleasure. There was nothing in the world he wanted more than to worship his Mother's feet; at that moment, he couldn't have been any happier. His eager, drug-addled brain soaked up every one of his Mother's words like like sponge, accepting them as the truth.

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"You will never need a sex life, Mommy's feet are your sex life now. Pussy is for normal men, not sweet, timid boys like you."

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"You don't need a social life either. Friends and relationships are just a distraction from what truly makes you happy; kissing Mommy's feet."

Kiss, kiss, kiss

"Remember, if anyone ever tells you that you deserve more, that you can have a life of your own away from Mommy's feet, you mustn't trust them! They're trying to take advantage of you! Just run home to Mommy's feet where you feel safe; Mommy will be there to look after you and protect you from anyone who wants to take you away."

Oh God yes, Toby thought, yes he would never leave his Mother's feet ever again. Why would he want to? His Mother had done so much for him, and she had such beautiful feet, why would he ever want a life doing anything else? Why would he ever want friends or a relationship, when he could just kiss his Mommy's feet instead?

Toby could have kept up his barrage of kisses for hours, but his Mother clearly had other ideas. She waited for him to plant a kiss on the very tip of her big toe, then pushed her feet forwards, forcing her toe between her son's lips and into his virgin mouth. Toby's eyes widened at the sudden invasion, though the shock gave way to arousal the moment he felt his Mother's toe press down on his tongue. He let out a deep, shuddering moan of desire and felt his cockstraining so hard against the bars of it's cage he geared it might burst!

"Oh baby look how hard your little willy is! You must really love having Mommy's feet in your mouth! I bet you'd love to have a little suck on Mommy's toes wouldn't you?"

Overwhelmed by a primal sense of arousal, the only response Toby could muster was an animalistic moan and frantic nodding of the head.

"Well I suppose since you've been such a good boy today, accepting all those new rules and kissing Mommy's feet just like she asked, you deserve a little reward. Go on then darling, go ahead, suck Mommy's toes!"

Not needing to be told twice, Toby clamped his lips around the toe that filled his mouth and suckled like a new-born child. His Mother giggled with delight as she felt him sucking away, tickling the tips of her toes with his tongue.

"That's it baby, keep going, keep sucking Mommy's toes. You can pretend you're sucking a little cock, just like in those naughty videos you used to watch!"

With that, she slowly started to move her foot back and forth so that it practically fucked the young virgin's mouth. Being the obedient boy he was, Toby took his Mother's cue and bobbed his head up and down like a lover giving head for the first time. He was so busy sucking his Mother's toes, he didn't even notice as she quietly unlocked her phone and began tapping away at it. At least, not until the moment the plug which filled his ass sprung into life; sending the most delicious vibrations of sheer pleasure reverberating through every inch of his body.

"Gggghhhhaaaammmmpphh," even gagged by his Mother's feet, Toby's moan of ecstasy filled the room.

"There you go honey, just let go and enjoy everything that's happening to you. This is your life now; sucking Mommy's toes, kissing Mommy's feet, sniffing Mommy's shoes... oh yes Mommy's feet are your whole world now!"

His Mother upped the pace, pushing her foot into Toby's mouth faster and harder than before. A second toe slipped between his lips, then a third; before long she practically had her entire foot crammed into his mouth.

"That's it you little bitch; go faster, take more!" His Mother demanded, her voice almost moaning as if she was on the brink of orgasm.

Toby opened his mouth as wide as it could possibly go, allowing his Mother to force her foot so far into Toby's mouth that his cheeks bulged like a hamsters. Her other foot snaked between his legs, gently pushed against his cock cage and slowly started rocking it up and down.

The sensation of his cock being rubbed, even through a metal cage, was enough to send Toby wild with desire. His Mother's foot had been forced so far into his mouth that he could feel her toes pressing into the back of his throat; it was a struggle not to gag on them! Yet even so the only thing he could think about was how phenomenally good it felt to have his Mother's feet rubbing and grinding like that against his cock. Without even realising what he was doing, Toby gently began to rock his hips back and forth in time with his Mother's probing foot.

"Yeah that's it, go on you little slut," his Mother moaned orgasmically. "Hump Mommy's foot! Hump Mommy's foot because it's the only sex you're ever going to have."

Toby happily obliged! He rocked his hips faster and faster, humping his Mother's foot like a horny little puppy. As he picked up the pace, so did his Mother. The foot in his mouth moved back and forth like a piston, fucking his virgin throat, choking the boy and forcing him to gag and splutter. Toby could barely breathe; his face had turned a bright shade of crimson and tears streamed from his eyes. However despite all his struggles, with the metal bars of his chastity cage still squeezing and rubbing against his cock, his Mother's feet drove him closer and closer to the orgasm that he so desperately craved.

Faster and faster he humped; he could no longer breathe or even remember his own name. All he knew is that he was close, so very close to the only thing he desired. Oh God he was right on the brink, he was there!

"That's it baby, cum for me. Cum as you choke on Mommy's feet!!"

The moment his Mother granted her permission, Toby's body finally let go. After a full day of relentless teasing, his poor, locked up little cock swelled against the bars of its prison to the point it looked as though it might burst through! Then with a final twitch, it exploded in its cage, sending a firestorm of sheer pleasure roaring through Toby's body and thick cum splurging between the metal bars.

Not only was it the most intense orgasm of the boy's life, but the vibrating plug buried in his ass just kept the pleasure going. Waves of pure ecstasy rippled through him over and over again, forcing his knees to buckle and leaving him sprawled on the living room floor.

Above him light swirled and pulsed in a beautiful kaleidoscope of colour. Toby was utterly spent, worn out through a cocktail of drugs and his Mother's relentless teasing. As he lay there panting and exhausted, a deep feeling of happiness settled upon him. At that moment, there was nowhere else in the world Toby would rather be.

Toby had no idea how long he spent lying there, basking in the post-orgasm bliss. He was dimly aware of being cleaned up, but whether it was seconds, minutes or hours after his release he couldn't say. Eventually, his Mother's smiling, angelic face appeared above him and brought him someway back to reality.

"Aww look at that, is my sweet little foot boy all worn out?" she asked sympathetically.

"Y-yes Mommy," Toby stammered as best he could.

"I know, I know; it's tiring being Mommy's foot boy isn't it? But you know it's want you need, don't you?"

Toby just about managed a nod of agreement.

"Good boy," his Mother beamed, showering him with a look of pure pride that had his heart soaring. "Well don't you worry; now Mommy's in charge, I'll make sure you never have to worry about living a normal life ever again. You can stay by Mommy's feet forever."

Though he was too delirious to reply, Toby's satisfied little smile left his Mother in no doubt that the prospect of a life at her feet made him a very happy boy.

"Now," she went on "how about we snuggle down and watch a little TV before bedtime?"

Exhausted though he was, cuddling up to his Mother on the sofa was an offer Toby couldn't refuse. He summoned the final dregs of his energy and began to prop himself up on his elbows, but was stopped in his tracks as his Mother planted a foot on his chest and pushed him forcefully back to the ground.

"Ah, ah, ah," his Mother waggled a finger in warning. "I'm afraid little foot boy's aren't allowed on the sofa. Furniture is a luxury for responsible adults like Mommy; from now on you can stay on the floor, with Mommy's feet, where you belong."

A part of him knew he should be alarmed at this revelation, but after today it was just the latest in a long line of humiliating new rules which he would now have to live by. It didn't matter really, after all, humiliation was good for him. Humiliation was what he needed. His Mommy said so; so it must be true.

"Okay Mommy," Toby conceded meekly.

"Good boy. Now since you love Mommy's toes so much, how about you open that sweet mouth of yours give them a little suck while I watch my program?"

Utterly broken and obedient, Toby parted his lips and allowed his Mother's toe to slip between them once more. They spent the rest of the evening like that; his Mother relaxing in front of the television, resting her feet on her son's limp body, while he busied himself sucking on her big toe for comfort, like a baby with a pacifier. It certainly wasn't the life Toby had envisioned, but at that moment, there was nowhere in the world he would rather be.