Mommy's Twisted Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
185 Followers

Emma looked into her son's eyes from only inches away and hopped that she would not come to regret this. Her body wanted this just as much as his, and with their eyes locked in an intense stare she impaled herself on her own son's hard cock.

"Oh my god mom!" Tony moaned as he penetrated his mother's snatch for the first time in his life, breaking the ultimate taboo. She was surprisingly tight for a mother, and Emma too moaned in sexual pleasure as for the first time in nearly a decade she had a hard cock inside her.

Emma held still as her son stretched her cunt. His cock was very much like his father's and she loved the size of it as it filled her up. She waited for a minute for their bodies to adjust, then began slowly sliding her wet cunt up and down her son's dick while he watched them hypnotized.

Tony moaned as she fucked him slowly. His mother placed her hands on his stomach and steadied herself while she repeatedly took him inside her. They looked at each other, then Tony surprised her as he leaned in and took her nipple in her mouth.

Emma moaned in surprise and delight as her son sucked on her tits like he did when he was a baby. She rode her boy to her unworldly pleasure until she remembered she had another birthday boy to please. She carefully pulled Tony off her boobs and climbed off him as he looked at her disappointed. "It's your brother's turn" she said explaining and moved from one son to the other.

Emma placed her legs on both sides of Chris as she sat down on his lap facing him. She gave his cock a single stroke and held it as she raised herself. Her son lowered his eyes down to look at her boobs then quickly back to her eyes. They looked into each other's eyes as she lowered herself onto his dick. Chris's eyes widened with pleasure as the head of his cock breached her, and a long moan escaped his mouth as she continued descending, taking his hard cock all the way inside her tight twat.

As Emma began riding Chris's hard cock, Tony started moving around. At first, she didn't realize what he was doing until he stood up on the sofa. Tony moved closer to his mother as she bounced on top of his brother's cock, sliding it in and out of her slick fuck hole. He offered her his own cock, and she willingly took it in her mouth.

Emma's moans were stifled by her son's cock in her mouth. She could taste her womanly juices on it and listened to the sounds of both her sons moaning, one with his cock in her mouth and one deep in her tight cunt.

"Mom, can we switch?" Tony asked her in between moans, the pleasure visible on his face as he pulled his dick out of his mother's mouth.

"Sure baby" she said panting, still riding Chris's cock while he threw his head back and groaned with the sexual bliss. Tony stepped off the sofa and watched his mother climb off his brother's pole.

As soon as Emma was on her feet Tony grabbed her and turned her around. He seized her tits and began kneading them as he leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. His mom moaned as he sucked on her erect nipple hard before letting it go and standing upright. He looked at her with pure lust as he pushed her down onto the sofa next to Chris. Tony then looked down at his mommy's hairy pussy hungrily and placed his hands on her thighs, spreading them wide. His cock was harder than he ever remembered it being, and as his body burned with desire, he leaned down and rammed his ragging erection into his mother's heavenly pussy.

"Oh my god" Emma groaned as her son pushed himself into her. Her vagina screamed with forbidden pleasure as her son mounted her, groaning as he began to pound her cunt with quick powerful strokes.

Chris immediately got on his knees on the couch and watched the incredibly hot image of his twin brother fucking the shit out of their mother's muff. He stroked his stiff member as he moved it towards his squealing mother. As soon as she saw him, she leaned towards him, grabbed his cock and began sucking on it like a hungry teenage slut.

"Oh, fuck mom" Tony groaned as he slowed down the incestuous violation of his mother "can I...?" he started asking, fighting his impending climax.

"Yes baby," Emma said pulling Chris's cock out of her mouth and facing Tony "you can cum inside me" she told him and went back to blowing Chris. She wanted her sons to enjoy this as much as possible and grabbed a day after pill from the clinic. A second later Tony returned to hammering her pussy with his cock and his moans grew louder.

"Oh, fuck mom, FUCK!" he groaned and switched to long powerful thrusts as an orgasm took him. He closed his eyes and shivered, pushing his shaft all the way inside her with each thrust as he began to spurt his spunk inside his mother's snatch. He grunted as the pleasure rushed though him, making him squirt load after load of his sperm into his mom until his balls were completely empty and he pulled out of her.

"That was amazing baby" Emma said to Tony as she felt his warm cum inside her. She stopped sucking Chris's cock, let go of it and moved around on the sofa until she was on all fours with her back to him. "Your turn now sweetie, cum inside mommy" she said and pushed her ass back until it touched her son's hard cock.

Chris immediately grabbed his hard cock in one hand and placed the other on her love handle. He looked down at her amazing ass and used his hand to rub his cock onto his mom's vulva. She let out a low moan as he did, and Chris followed by slowly shoving his dick into her warm haven.

"God mom, how are you this tight?" Chris asked his mother as he pushed himself into her snug cunt until his crotch pressed against her ass. He moved his free hand over to her waist and grabbed her, before beginning to breed his mother like a horny dog. He started out slow but soon sped up and began fucking his mother hard, pounding his shaft into her pussy from behind.

"Yes Chris, yes baby!" Emma said as her son defiled her intimate hole. He moaned and groaned as he fucked her, the slapping of their bodies echoing loudly through the room. After being fucked by her sons repeatedly, the last few minutes her boys breaching her pussy especially hard, Emma felt a powerful orgasm coming on. "Oh yes baby, don't stop" she called out to her son, praying he would last as the sexual itch grew.

Chris could tell his mother was about to cum as she groaned and moaned. He wasn't very far himself but still had some stamina left. He tightened his grip on her soft skin, and gave his mother everything he had, slamming his cock into her pussy so hard it almost hurt.

"Oh fuck!" Emma screamed as her son mercilessly fucked her to an orgasm. She began to squeal and closed her eyes, arching her back as her body began to shudder with unbelievable pleasure. She felt her pussy convulse, clamping down on her son's penis as he too began moaning wildly.

"Fuck mom, fuck, FUCK!" her son let out as a moan, forgetting his intricate vocabulary as he began to cum inside his mother. He did his best to keep fucking her, pushing his hard cock in and out while he started to ejaculate inside his mother's quivering vagina. They moaned and groaned like two wild beasts, bringing each other unbearable pleasure mothers and sons shouldn't experience together as they peaked in unison, their naked bodies merging with blissful pleasure. They shuddered and shook as the orgasm tore through them, Chris squirting his incestuous seed into mommy's twat. He kept pushing himself into her as their orgasms faded away, a few last spasms running through Emma while Chris rode the last of his erection.

Chris pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy as it began to go limp and collapsed. Emma turned around after her son pulled out and took a sit between her naked sons.

They sat on the sofa in silence, all three of them red, sweaty and breathing heavily. Tony and Chris were sitting on both sides of Emma, taking in the fact that they just had sex and came inside their own mother's pussy. Emma placed her hands on her sons' legs and rubbed them tenderly as she recovered from her orgasm. She spread her legs a little and looked down at her freshly creamed pussy.

"Oh shit. Honey can you get me some paper towels?" she asked Tony and placed a hand under her pussy as her sons' cum began trickling out of her. Tony returned a few moments later with a large stack in hand and gave it to his mother as he took a sit back down next to her. She wiped the cum that flowed onto her hand and cleaned the rest of the sperm as it dripped out of her pussy. After she got most of it, she leaned back on the couch.

They sat there speechless for a few more minutes catching their breaths. Emma was happy with how things transpired and was going over the act she just committed with her two sons in her mind. She thought they were done and was just about to get up when Tony moved his hand to her pubic mound and began rubbing it softly. She looked over at her boy's cock and could not believe her eyes as it began to harden again.

Emma's eyes ran up along Tony's naked body until her eyes met his. He gave her a horny look before speaking. "Mom, can we go again?" he asked her to her amazement and moved his thumb to her clit, rubbing it.

"Seriously, again?" Emma asked her son and gave him an incredulous laugh as he nodded eagerly. After not having sex for so long, and her sons taking turns fucking her as hard as they could, her pussy was raw and tender. She wasn't sure her cunt would handle another pounding like the ones she just received, but she couldn't deny her son. "Okay, last one" Emma said and watched the young penis as it hardened completely. Emma let out a tired grunt as she started moving around. She faced her son as she climbed on top of his lap and grabbed his dick. She raised herself over the stiff pole, looking her son in the eyes, then watched them close as she impaled herself down on his meat with a quiet moan.

Emma placed her hands on her son's strong chest and let out quiet moans as she rocked her hips on his cock. Even with her pussy feeling raw, her son's hard shaft inside her felt good. She continued riding her son's dick gently when he placed his hands on her tits. He caressed them shorty then brought his mouth over and started sucking on her nipples to her enjoyment.

Chris was also getting hard as he watched his mom and brother makig love for the third time that night. He got to his feet and moved over to his mom, looking at her bare backside and amazing ass as she rode his brother.

Emma was too focused on the pleasure Tony was inflicting upon her, she barely noticed Chris moving around until she felt his hands on her lower back. She kept moaning as he ran his hands down her back and placed them on her butt. He squeezed her firm orbs sensually and she let out a deep moan in return. He continued caressing her behind some more, then pulled his hands away. She heard Chris spitting behind her, though she was not really sure why, and few moments later his hands were on her waist.

"Chris, what are you doing?" Emma asked in alarm as her son spread her ass with both hands.

"It's okay mom, just relax" her son said as he pressed the tip of his cock against his mother's puckered hole. It was wet with his saliva and he spread her ass wider as he slowly pushed the head in.

"Baby don't, I've never..." Emma started saying then let out a loud groan as the tip of her son's dick penetrated her virgin asshole. Emma has never done anal before and it never occurred to her that her sons would want to fuck her in the ass. "Ah okay," Emma called out in pain "just go slow" she asked her son and started taking deep breaths as she braced herself. She stopped moving her pussy on her other son's cock and just stayed still as she decided to allow her son to breach her tight ass.

Chris moaned as he slowly pushed his shaft into his mom's filthy hole. He could feel it stretch around him as he pushed in, the tightness of it unbelievable. He pushed in slowly as his mother groaned in pain and pleasure until he was balls deep in her ass. He stayed still for a few seconds, letting his mom get used to the intruder shoved up her behind. After a few seconds, his mom returned to rock her pussy on Tony's cock and Chris felt it was safe. He slowly began thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's ass.

"Oh my god Chris, are you fucking mom in the butt?" Tony asked his bother as he suddenly felt her pussy hugging his cock tighter.

"Uh hu" Chris let out in pleasure as he continued.

"Oh fuck" Tony said, impressed and turned on by his brother's action.

Emma succumbed to her sons' sexual desires as they fucked her at the same time. She had one of her son's dick in her pussy while the other was fucking her ass and the feeling was indescribable. Having a cock in her ass was painful at first, but the longer her son was penetrating her backdoor, the better it felt and the less it hurt. She was moaning and groaning wildly as her sons filled both her holes, plunging their cocks into them enthusiastically.

"Chris, you mind if we switch and I fuck mom in the butt a little?" Tony asked his brother like she wasn't there.

"Yeah sure" Chris said, eager to get back to his mom's twat. He pulled his shaft out of her ass and helped her off his brother's cock. Emma stood over Tony and turned around to face Chris. Chris placed his hands on her hips while Tony placed his on her waist and they slowly helped her down, steading her until she could feel Tony's cock touching her ass. She closed her eyes and took a heavy breath as she lowered herself onto her son's cock, then let out a loud moan as she impaled her asshole on his stiff shaft.

"Oh god, that's so tight" Tony moaned as his cock made his way deep into mommy's ass. She let out a deep moan, part pleasure part pain, then steadied herself as she waited for her other son to penetrate her other hole.

Emma looked at the son who took her anal virginity only minutes ago. His cock was rock hard, and he looked down at her pussy as he neared his cock to it. He spread her legs wider, his brother's dick sticking out of her ass and pressed his cock to her labia. "I love you mom" he whispered, looking up at her, then thrust his manhood into her wet pussy as she moaned.

"Oh my god" Emma moaned as both her boys double penetrated her "I can't believe both my boys are fucking me at the same time" she said with a shaky voice and closed her eyes as they pound their meat into her ass and pussy. The sensation was unbelievable, and her pleasure was reaching new heights as they stretched her. Chris grabbed her breasts, playing with her nipples a little before sliding it down her body and beginning to rub her clit. This was the final straw for Emma and she just went off.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed in a high-pitched voice and began to whimper and squeal as she climaxed. Her pussy started convulsing and shortly after her entire body started shaking. Emma screamed in unbearable pleasure as her body trembled from the intense sexual act. Tears formed in her eyes and waves of excruciating pleasure ran through her while her sons continued to fuck her. It was the strongest orgasm she ever had, and she thought it would never end as the cocks in her pussy and ass kept pounding her, extending her orgasm to a length she didn't know possible. She no longer had control over her body and voice and just rode it through, her body spasming and her voice breaking until the intense feeling finally faded away and left her beat.

"Oh, fuck mom" Tony moaned when his mother's orgasm finally ended. It was so hot and her ass so tight, he couldn't hold it anymore. Tony moaned as he began to cum inside his mother's asshole. It was so tight, and he could feel his brother fucking her in the pussy as he continued to moan, filling his mother's hole with the last of his sperm. When he was done he was too tired to move, he just kept his softening dick in his mother's ass and held her slightly trembling body as his brother continued to fuck her pussy.

Chris stopped rubbing his mother's vulva and just focused on fucking her after her intense orgasm. He could hear his brother cumming too and kept plunging his dick into his mother as he awaited his sexual crescendo. His mother was exhausted, her body sweaty and her hair matted while she looked up at him dazed. Her beautiful boobs were bouncing provocatively, and Chris strengthened his thrusts into his mother, nearing his third birthday orgasm. He looked down at his mother's pussy, watching his dick disappearing behind her hair covered mound as the pleasure was nearing its peak.

"Oh fuck yes, oh mom, oh god!" Chris groaned, then closed his eyes and began to shiver as he creampied his beautiful mother. He pumped his cock into her, exploding as the pleasure caused his body to shudder. He fucked her until his balls were empty and he could barely move. He then pulled out of her and crashed down on the couch exhausted. Shortly after, his mother climbed off Tony, his limp cock pulling out of her ass and sat down between her sons.

Emma placed her head on Chris shoulder while her legs were on Tony's lap. Her sons' cream was flowing out of her ass and pussy and onto the cushions, but she was too tired to care. They were all drained and their eyes were slowly closing. Before they knew it, all four were asleep.

---

This was the first and only time Emma had sex with her sons. She was tempted to do it again, and on a few desperate occasions asked one of her sons to eat her pussy, rewarding him with a blowjob in return, but that was as far as it went, and once they were off to college that ended too.

A few months after her boys left home, Emma met a cute new doctor and started dating him. He was younger than her and was able to satisfy all her sexual needs.

To this day Emma, Chris and Tony get aroused when thinking about that night. It was the best birthday present either of them ever received.

The End

Hope you enjoyed.

Comment with your thoughts of the story.

JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
185 Followers
12