Mommy's Wrestling Lesson

Story Info
A wrestling lesson becomes a punishment session.
1.9k words
3.63
15.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a dream once where my Mommydom was a wrestler. This isn't quite that dream. I mentioned I wanted to write a story where Mommy was a professional wrestler, and she said that she used to love WWF, (I know it's WWE but WWF is a better name imo) so she gave it her approval. I probably will revisit this concept.

everyone in this story is 18 or older

__________________________________________________

I had always wanted to be a wrestler. I watched wrestling religiously, I had wrestling action figures, and it was the main reason I started lifting weights. But now that Mommy had adopted me, I wasn't allowed to pursue that dream. She was running a wrestling school called the Amazon Dojo, and men were forbidden from entering... except me.

"You're just a baby." Mommy would explain. "Now you just stay in your playpen and be a good boy."

Eventually, I'd become more and more jealous as I watched Mommy train her students. They were living one of my dreams so close to me, but I wasn't allowed to participate. Then one day, one of Mommy's students noticed my frustration. Her name was Kylie, and she was one of Mommy's star pupils. She was a petite brunette with wide hips who could move exceptionally fast and possessed great technical wrestling. Her gear helped show off her curves, which probably gave her bonus points with Mommy. She wore a green spandex singlet with white boots and knee pads when she wrestled.

"I can tell how much you love wrestling. It must be tough to sit there and only be able to watch." She told me.

"Yeah it's hard sometimes." I sighed. "That's how Mommy wants it I guess."

"You know when your Mommy is out competing I can offer to babysit, and bring you here so I could train you." Kylie offered with a kind smile.

I would accept her offer enthusiastically. The prospect of learning to wrestle was all I could think of for so long, and what would happen if Mommy caught me disobeying her never crossed my mind. However, I didn't know I was making such a terrible mistake.

Over the next few weeks, Mommy would have to compete on shows, and like she said she would, Kylie volunteered to babysit. We'd sneak into the Amazon dojo, and Kylie would teach me the basics. Having watched so much training, I felt like I was rather adept, and it wouldn't be too long before I would be competing.

Then one night, when Kylie was going to teach me more advanced techniques, Mommy walked into the dojo. She was wearing her gear, yellow spandex and red boots, but looked completely fresh.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" Kylie asked as her teeth chattered.

"My opponent wasn't much of a challenge." Mommy answered glaring at her student as she approached the ring. "Why are you in the ring with my Linus?"

"We're just playing." Kylie giggled nervously. "Nothing to worry about."

Mommy would step up onto the ring apron and step through the ropes. "You know I don't want him wrestling." She said as she approached Kylie. "You go to your playpen Linus. I'll deal with you later."

I quickly did as Mommy said, and sat down. I didn't want to look on at what was about to happen in the ring, but for some reason I couldn't look away. Mommy whipped Kylie into the corner and started chopping and kicking her.

"I'm sorry." Kylie whimpered as Mommy continued her onslaught.

Upon hearing Kylie's plea, Mommy was silent. All she did was scoop Kylie up and slam her back down in the center of the ring. It was a hard slam that reverberated throughout the building. However Mommy wasn't finished, she applied a sleeper hold.

"Please. No more." Kylie gasped. "I'll never do it again."

"Oh I'll make sure of that." Mommy replied with a sadistic laugh before wrapping her legs around Kylie's hips.

Mommy would keep the hold until Kylie was barley conscious before releasing it. Kylie tried crawling away, but she was completely at Mommy's mercy being instantly dragged back into the center of the ring.

"I'm sorry." Kylie panted still trying to crawl away, as Mommy still had hold of her leg.

Mommy ignored her student's apology and rolled her over. Then she ripped her singlet from the top down revealing Kylie's naked body.

Mommy had a sadistic grin as she dropped down to her knees beside her disobedient student. "Now the fun part begins." She said as she twisted Kylie's nipple causing her to squeal. With her fingers twisting Kylie's nipples Mommy started fingering her student with her free hand. Kylie started squirming from the stimulation already dripping wet. "I just knew you were a little slut." Mommy giggled as she started fingering faster. "I think you liked getting roughed up like that... didn't you?" Mommy just kept fingering faster and faster as Kylie was unable to answer as she squirmed and moaned. "Don't you?" Mommy asked again still fingering hard and fast.

"Yes!" Kylie finally screamed as she had a massive squirting orgasm.

"Well then. Why should a naughty girl like you have all the fun?" Mommy giggled before lightly slapping her student's face. "Shouldn't your trainer get to cum too?" Mommy asked giving her a few more light slaps. After all the punishment she'd taken and the intense orgasm Kylie was terribly disoriented and unable to answer quick enough to Mommy's liking. "Answer me." Mommy commanded as she twisted her nipple.

"Yes!" Kylie squealed.

Mommy stopped twisting Kylie's nipple and stood up to undress. Her magnificent breasts and bottom were statuesque. I once again felt jealous of Mommy's students as she sat down on Kylie's face.

"Go on. Return the favor." Mommy giggled as she rubbed her nuni on her student's face. "That's it." She said as Kylie started licking. As I looked on, I couldn't help from tugging my clitty. Even though I was certain to face a harsh punishment, I was in awe of how Mommy was dominating her student. "You keep your hands out of your panties widdle boy. You're still in big trouble." Mommy said as if she had eyes in the back of her head. "Better yet, you come here right now!"

"Yes Mommy." I answered sheepishly as I approached the ring.

"Well now. Get in." She ordered. I did as she said and rolled under the bottom rope. "Get naked."

"Mommy please..." I started to beg.

"NAKED!" She shouted angrily. I took off my clothes as fast as I could, and then stood in front of Mommy completely naked with a hard clitty. "Now tell me. Did I ever give you permission to wrestle?"

"No Mommy." I answered blushing.

"Come here." She ordered. I knew something I wasn't going to like was about to happen, but I knew better than to disobey so I approached Mommy. "You've been a very bad boy." She scolded as she grabbed my privates squeezing them hard. "Say it."

"I've been a very bad boy." I sobbed.

"Yes you have." She giggled. "Now are you a sissy a baby?" She asked before squeezing harder.

"Yes Mommy." I whimpered.

"Yes Mommy what?"

"I'm a sissy baby." I cried.

"Yes you are." Mommy giggled as she let go. "Now get on all fours and wait."

"Wait for what?" I asked nervously.

"Do as I say!" She ordered before giving my bottom a hard smack.

As I waited, I listened to Kylie give Mommy special kisses. Even though she was dazed and disoriented, Mommy was relentless towards her disobedient student. The only concession Kylie would be granted would be a few opportunities to gasp for air.

"Come on you've got more than that." Mommy moaned. "One's not nearly enough!"

Judging from the sadistic tone in her voice, things were going to be brutal for me no matter how long Mommy took with Kylie. "I'm sorry Mommy." I sobbed in a desperate ploy for mercy.

"You'll get your turn Linny." She laughed causing my heart to sink. "It won't be too much longer."

I turned head back briefly to see what was going on. I saw that Kylie was still struggling to get out from underneath Mommy, but telling from how slowly her limbs flailed, she wasn't going to last much longer. She'd quickly exhaust herself and go limp entirely.

"I thought you would have had more in you than that." Mommy sighed. Mommy's footsteps echoed like gunshots as walked towards me. "Now what to do with this manly little wrestler." She joked as began circling me. "I think I know just what to do." She said as she dropped down to her knees near my bottom.

At first she gently rubbed her hands up and down my bottom. Then she grabbed a handful in a less than delicate manner. Finally, the smacks started. Each one stung more than the last, but as the started getting faster and harder, they all stung the same.

"Please Mommy! No more spanking!" I begged as I started sobbing.

"Aww Linny. It's barely pink. You'll have to be tougher than that to be a wrestler." She giggled ignoring my pleas for mercy.

My instincts would take over, and I would attempt to crawl out of the ring, but before I could get far enough, Mommy grabbed my testicles. "I'm sorry Mommy." I begged futilely.

"You knew that wouldn't work." Mommy laughed as she pulled them towards her causing me to crawl backwards. "You. Stay. Still." She instructed accompanying each word with a smack to my testicles.

"Okay okay." I panted barley able to withstand the punishment. "I'm sorry Mommy I won't do it again."

"I know baby." She said as stopped smacking my testicles. "Now turn around." I did as Mommy said and turned to face her. She was sitting down with her legs spread. "I'll be more gentle with you because you're my baby." She said as she pushed the back of my head towards her nuni. "But I can always change my mind."

I started by kissing up and down Mommy's thighs before I ended up at her clit. I started gently licking and sucking it as Mommy ran her fingers through my hair. I started to lick faster as Mommy pushed my head in closer and started squeezing me with her thighs. "Oh yes Linny." Mommy moaned as she orgasmed. "I need more though." She laughed.

Using the strength of her thighs Mommy me over with her landing so she was sitting on my face. "Keep going Linny." She ordered. I did as she said fearing that I would face the same fate as Kylie. It was probably inevitable that I would, but my desperation had convinced me I had a chance. "Come on. You were doing so good earlier." She giggled as she started to rub her nuni against my face.

I summoned all my strength and put it into making Mommy orgasm. Her essence was drenching down my face as she squeezed my head between her thighs. However, I didn't have much strength left, and started blacking out.

Later, I'd wake up in the wrestling ring still naked with Mommy sitting beside me. "Well hello sleepy head." She giggled as she pinched my cheek. "I don't think you're meant to be a wrestler."

"I could get better." I whined.

"No no Linny. You're my baby, and I won't allow it." Mommy answered. "Which reminds me... your panty privileges are revoked. You're diapered until further notice."

"Okay Mommy." I sighed defeated. "What about Kylie Mommy?"

"Oh she'll still be around. She'll be Mommy's little plaything." She answered. "Now let's get you home so I can get you in a fresh diaper and put you to bed."