Momo San Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mizuki had gotten on her knees and was stroking the base of my cock in her hands while sucking on the head trying so hard to get me to give up my spunk.

I reached down and took Mizuki under the arms, lifting her up and away from my cock. We positioned her back up in the chair, lifting her legs up in the risers of the chair. I grabbed her tits in my hands and stepped closer to her crotch. This allowed her to reach down and take my cock in her hands, where she started rubbing the head up and down her wet slit, before I drove forward and buried myself in her hot cunt. I could feel the tip of my cock touching up against the walls deep inside her wet box and her pussy squeezing the full length of my dick.

"JESUS...OHHHH FUCK...SO BIGGGG...AHHHHH...FUCK ME HARD." Mizuki groaned as I started fucking into her slowly at first.

I used my hands in her beautiful round tits to push her away and then pull her back onto my cock, while squeezing her nice, big, round boobs.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...OHHHH JESUS. FUCK MY WET PUSSY...AHHHHHH...I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG SSSOOO GGGOOOODDDD!" Mizuki screamed as her body started to stiffen up in the chair.

I took this as my cue to fuck her harder and faster.

"Hold on Mizuki, you're going to love this!" I told her as I released her tits and grabbed the strings of the chair and then I started pounding her pussy.

I was banging her so hard that her pussy juice on my balls was flying off, landing on the floor, and the slapping sounds of our bodies was echoing off the walls of the room. This along with Mizuki screaming out about how hard she was cumming was driving me to the edge.

"OHHHHH...FUCK ME...I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG SSOOO MMUUCCHHH...FUCK MEEEEE!" She continued to scream out loud.

"I'm going to shoot, Baby. Where do you want it?" I asked.

"ON ME...CUM ON ME...COVER ME IN YOU CUM!" Mizuki groaned out loud as I moved my hands back to continue to squeeze her tits and bang my cock in and out of her cunt.

I could feel my balls starting to pull up in their sack, and my seed boiling to release itself up my shaft and out to cover Mizuki's sexy body.

I pushed Mizuki's body away and my cock popped out landing on her pubic hair when I pulled her back. My first shot exploded and landed up between her big tits. My second and third shots followed the first landing on her upper stomach below her breasts with the remaining shots going into her bellybutton and pussy hair.

My legs were shaking from all the energy I had spent with my orgasm and the amount of hot, sticky, cum I'd shot all over Mizuki's body in the swinging chair. I wanted to drop back on the floor, but I managed to hold myself up, by reaching and grabbing the pole holding the chair open hanging from the chain in the ceiling.

Mizuki was rubbing her hands through my cum all over her body and spreading it around, covering her tits and chest. She was also scooping some up and licking it off her fingers, tasting to see if my cum was good enough to eat or not. I was pleased to see that she must have enjoyed it because she started sucking her cum covered fingers trying to clean them off.

I was amazed at how much I was sweating when I looked down at my slowly softening cock.

Mizuki was purring like a cat, happily swinging in the chair while she continued to gather up any cum she could find to get it up to her cum covered lips and tongue.

"That was so amazing. I never knew a guy could shoot so much cum and so hard. It came all the way up to my tits. It feels so warm. I love it and it tastes delicious, kind of salty, but not that bad. I've never actually tasted cum before." Mizuki smiled as she told me how happy she was.

"Did you cum enough? Are you happy you seduced me?" I laughed as I reached out and took her hands to help her get out of the chair to stand in front of me as I leaned down to kiss her cum covered lips.

"I don't know how many times you made me cum, I lost count. Sometimes it was so strong and intense. I thought my mind was going to explode a couple of times and my body felt like it was on fired. I could even feel it in my ass." Mizuki told me all out of breath as we broke our kissing. "And yes. I'm glad you let me seduce you. Sex with you has made me totally satisfied. For now, anyways!" She laughed.

"You know where I live, so you can drop by anytime, if you need your pussy stuffed again." I joked back.

"Do you want to jump back in the shower for a quick rinse?" Mizuki asked as she grabbed my hand to pull me along back downstairs towards the shower room.

After we soaped each other up, rubbing against each other to make more lather, continuing to kiss and feel each other's bodies, we washed the soap off and got back out to dry each other.

"How about another beer?" Mizuki asked as she walked in front of me into the kitchen area of the house, with me following behind like a love-sick puppy, enjoying how her ass and round hips moved from side to side.

We opened our beers and knocked the cans together, before sitting down on the cool hardwood floor of the living room.

"How did you learn to fuck so well?" Mizuki asked as she reached out to stroke my upper thigh moving closer and closer to my still soft cock.

"I don't know. I love watching sex instruction videos, porn and reading fuck stories. I also fuck a lot and masturbate all the time. I really enjoy sex even when I'm by myself." I replied. "I think as long as everyone involved is having fun and open to trying different things, then sex can be very enjoyable to everybody."

"I love how I feel when I'm cumming, I just wish I could have many more orgasms, but it almost impossible living in this house." She told me.

"I take it that you and your husband don't fuck very often." I asked.

"I don't enjoy sex with him. I almost gave up on having sex completely, but then I caught you spying on me and it got me excited. I then started having fantasies of you jerking off while watching me, you and M%&#%$ fucking each other just next to me." Mizuki replied. "Then I decided that I wanted to have sex with you and that I was just going to go for it."

"I'm happy you did." I told her.

"Do you and M%&#$& fuck a lot? How is it when you both have sex?" She asked next.

"We fuck a couple of times a week, mostly when she's in the mood." I answered. "She likes me to play with her big tits first, she has huge nipples about the size of the tops my thumbs. I then move downwards to gently rub her clit making her pussy nice and wet. Then I slip a couple of fingers inside her pussy and touch her in the spots she loves, making her even wetter." I continued. "Finally, when she's really wet and after cumming a lot, M%&#$& tells me to put my cock in her and fuck her, or she just climbs on top of me and rides me hard and fast. When I'm about to cum she likes to watch as I shoot. She'll take my cock and slowly jerk me until I start shooting. M%&#%& has this amazing technique where as my cock starts pumping my cum, she'll squeeze the top so my cum can't shot out and it'll build up, then on about the third pump she'll release it and my cum shots out very far. I've actually had it shot the full length of the bed, and go over her head and land on the pillows and in her hair." I concluded.

"Jesus, this is making my pussy wet again." Mizuki groaned. "We sleep in our living room and our daughter, Hika sleeps with us, so sex is impossible like that. Also, my husband smells bad and has really bad breath which turns me off completely. Even when no one is home, he still doesn't have any interest in sex and frankly, neither do I. I'd much rather play with my pussy, by myself, while I soak in the bathtub, and I fuck myself with the handle of a hairbrush or something like that." She told me.

"Do you have any sex toys?" I asked.

"Nope. I've never really had the opportunity to buy any. I honestly wouldn't know where to get them. I have thought about looking online, but the problem with that is, I need to use my credit card and the bill will go to my husband. I don't want to deal with that headache from him." Mizuki confessed.

"There are ways to get around that. You could go to some shops in town and get something, if it's not too embarrassing for you. Or you can buy things like crystal wands or other types of items and use them. I use a wooden sesame seed grinder to fuck women with because it's about the size of a good cock and it has knobs all over it which adds to the pleasure." I told her.

"Other women?" Mizuki question picking up on my slip of the tongue.

"I just fucked you, didn't I? Yes, I fuck other women. I take precautions and have safe sex, but I have sex whenever there's a chance. I fuck for sexual pleasure only, there's no emotional feelings involved. M%&#$ chan is the only one I love, that's why I married her and she's really great at sex." I told Mizuki.

"I'm surprised that you told me that. I figured you were fucking others. I know a couple of other moms from the nursery school that would love to have your cock to play with. Neha san was always sneaking glances at your crotch and wondering out loud if it was true that foreigners had bigger members. Her husband works too much and she seems to always be horny! I don't think she is getting much at home." Mizuki told me laughing.

"I wish I knew that. Neha san has huge tits and really big nipples. I noticed one time when she was wearing a tight T shirt without a bra, and that you could see through the material, and her nipples were very hard." I confessed. "Jesus, Mizuki. All this talk is going to make me hard again."

"Good, that's my hope." She smiled as she moved onto her knees and took my hardening cock in her hands, before wrapping her lips around the head, sucking and licking me very powerfully. She moved one hand down to cup my big hanging balls while continuing to suck away on my cock.

I reached down around her body and grabbed her two big hanging tits in my hands, squeezing and banging them together, before pinching her hard nipples between my fingers, to pull and twist them to give her pleasure. I also started moving my hips forward to fuck my cock deeper into her mouth. We continued like this for almost ten minutes, by which time my penis was rock hard again.

"Mizuki, Baby. Roll over onto your back. I want to 69 with you again but this time with me on top." I instructed her as I took her shoulders and twisted her body to help to roll onto her back, in the middle of the living room floor.

When she was flat on her back, I climbed over her and moved into the 69 position, stopping on my way down her body to suck both her hard nipples deep in to my mouth. I then continued to lick my way down her body stopping again at her bellybutton and then just above her pubic hair, kissing her lower stomach. Mizuki had reached above her head and wrapped her hands around my stiff hanging cock trying to pull me downwards so that she could get me back in her hot mouth.

I spread her legs wide, opening her pussy lips apart and exposing her clit, which I immediately attacked sucking it into my mouth. It had the desired effect because Mizuki moaned around my cock in her mouth and started sucking up and down the length of me, taking as much of my dick into her mouth that she could.

I released her clit and licked downwards sticking my tongue into her Urethral opening before moving down again, and doing the same to her vagina. She was getting wetter, and her inner pussy was juicy and salty at the same time, she tasted delicious. I kept licking back and forth, sticking my tongue in both her vagina and Urethral openings but not returning to her hard clit.

Mizuki was sucking my cock and then letting me slip out of her mouth to lick the full length of my dick, sucking my balls into her warm mouth one at a time, before releasing me so that she could return to sucking me again.

I used my hands on her stomach to pull back her clitoris hood which made her clit jump out even more, this allowed me to really suck it into my mouth, where I could suck on and lick it, both at the same time.

"Ohhhhh...Jesus...I'm going to cum...Ahhhhhh...Keep sucking me just like that...Soooo gooooddd!" Mizuki moaned out as she switched from sucking my dick to licking it again. Her beautiful round ass started lifting higher and higher off the floor, as her orgasm grew stronger and stronger.

"OOOOHHHHH GGOOODDDDD!" She screamed as the strength left her legs and her ass dropped back to the floor. Mizuki was still holding the base of my cock very tightly in her small hand but wasn't sucking or licking me, and wasn't jerking me, either.

I continued to lick her wet pussy gently, letting her enjoy the pleasure as she was still coming down from the orgasm that just rocked her body. I reached back and unwrapped her hand from my hard cock, and moved my body around so that I could lay on my stomach between her open legs. I put my hands behind her knees and pushed them back upwards towards her chest, exposing her pussy to my mouth even more. I kept my hands behind her knees as I moved my mouth down to lick slowly around her asshole, before moving upwards to kiss and lick the area between her ass and pussy.

I moved my right hand from her knee, up along her body and grabbed her left hand. This way, I could move it down letting her hold her own left leg up, freeing me to use my right hand to play with her body. While doing this I continued to lick my way upwards, going slowly and leaving lots of spit in my trail. I pushed my tongue inside her very wet cunt opening, using it to fuck in and out of her like it was a small cock. This also allowed me to drink in some of her delicious pussy juice, while spreading more of it all over her pussy lips and asshole.

I next released my left hand from her leg, which Mizuki replaced with her own hand, allowing her to hold her legs up and her pussy open. Now that I had both my hands free to use to add to Mizuki's pleasure, I moved my right hand up to squeeze her tits and pull on both of her hardening nipples, while I slipped the pointer finger of my left hand deeply inside of Mizuki's super moist pussy.

I flicked my pointer finger over her cervix opening for a minute before pulling my pussy juice coated finger completely back out of her cunt, only to reinsert it along with my index and ring finger. Mizuki was now humping my three deeply buried fingers, fucking herself and pumping her ass up off the floor to take as much of my digits as she could get.

I pushed her lower body back down onto the floor and got her to spread legs open again, so that I could clamp my mouth down on her exposed clit. As I licked and sucked on her clit, I hummed at the same time, so that she would get a vibrating effect. In tune with this, I was slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her very wet cunt causing her juices to flow freely out of her box. Every time Mizuki would scream her orgasm, a thick, white cream would build around my fingers until there was enough to flow down towards her contracting brown asshole, completely covering it.

"OHHH...AHHH...I'M CUMMING SO HARD...THIS IS SO GOOD...FINGER MY CUNT...LICK MY CLIT...I'M CUMMING SO MUCH!" Mizuki was screaming as her head swung back and forth, and her eyes were tightly shut.

"Pull your legs up to your chest, Baby. I want you to enjoy something else." I told her, which caused her to do so immediately, opening her juice covered asshole even more. I rubbed my pinky finger all through her juices and very slowly rubbed it all around her asshole, before very slowly and gently inserting it inside her very tight brown hole.

I was now licking and sucking her clit, while my right hand was pulling and squeezing her tits and hard nipples, and my left hand had three of my longest fingers fucking in and out of her soaking wet pussy, and my pinky finger fucking in and out of her tight asshole at the same time.

Mizuki was rocking her body back and forth towards me, adding to her pleasure from my mouth and fingers. There was now so much pussy juice flowing from her cunt that it was dripping off her ass and pooling on the floor under her. She was having one continuous, powerful orgasm that must have taken over her mind as well as her body. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her mouth was hanging open with saliva running out its side and down her cheek and neck. She had also stopped screaming her pleasure and was now only moaning from deep in her throat, and gulping in huge breaths about every 30 seconds or so.

Her pussy and ass were vibrating on my fingers as they tightened and loosened very quickly. Her pussy juices were also continuing to flow out of her box, coating my buried fingers, my hand, and the floor below.

My hand and arm were starting to cramp up from all the strain I was putting them through, so I slowly pulled them back and released them from Mizuki's pussy and ass, while at the same time I gave her exposed clit one long last slow lick.

There was so much thick white cream on the floor below her ass, but she didn't care, or stop her from dropping her lower body down into it, as her body relaxed from the spasms that had overtaken her body, with the strong orgasm she had just experienced.

I moved upwards between her open legs, licking and kissing my way towards her hard, pointy nipples, stopping to lick my tongue in and around her belly button. When I sucked the nipple of her left tit softly into my mouth, Mizuki slowly opened her unfocused eyes and turn her head in my direction.

"That was amazing. So intense. What the hell did you do to me? I have never experienced anything in my life like that. I think I might have passed out. I was cumming all over my body, all at the same time. My pussy, ass, clit, tits, everything felt like it was on fire and so sensitive. All I could see was bright red because my eyes were shut so tight, I couldn't even open them to look at you." Mizuki confessed to me as she tried to regain her breathing and her strength to move.

I continued to softly lick and suck on both her very hard nipples, while looking up into her sexy, big, brown eyes, but staying away from touching her pussy or ass area until she was ready to continue.

"Are you finished or would you like to try for some more pleasure?" I inquired as I slipped my hands down around her back. This allowed me to pull her upwards into a sitting position, in my lap with her short legs wrapped around behind me.

"What's next? Are you going to fuck me with that big, hard cock of yours?" She purred in my ear and she leaned forward and slipped her wet tongue around my earlobe.

"Actually, we are going to fuck each other, but to start, you get to control the speed and depth that you want to take my cock inside you." I told her, as I slipped my arm around her waist and moved us across the floor towards the kotatsu.

A kotatsu is a Japanese style coffee table. They are usually square and surrounded with thick quilt blankets. There's also a built-in heater underneath to trap the warmth under the blankets. They are mostly used in the colder winter months, and not seen much during the summer, but for some reason, Mizuki's house hadn't put it away.

The nice thing about these tables are that the blankets are soft and act as a cushion when you lean back towards them, and its height is perfect to lean your elbows back on, if you happen to be sitting on a guy's big, hard cock.

Once I got Mizuki in the prefect position with her leaning backwards and her elbows back on the table, and her feet planted on the floor behind me, I leaned backwards away from her, with my legs bent back under me, and my arms on the floor behind my back keeping me at a forty-five-degree angle.

This position gave Mizuki the space to move her lower body up and down, using her legs and her elbows to propel herself as fast and as deep as she wanted to take me. It also bent my cock away from my body helping to keep me harder for longer, and it gave me a great view of my cock spreading her cunt apart as it slid in and out. I didn't fuck up into her at the start, I wanted her to use my cock and to enjoy her pleasure, until she was ready for me to take it to the next level.