Momo San Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get it inside your pussy later after I get you good and wet. God, your tongue feels so nice. That's it, Baby, lick my cock." I moaned as she started licking down one side and then licking back up the underside to reach the top again. She continued to lick all over my hard cock without taking me inside her sexy mouth.

"Is this good?" She inquired while starting to use her hand to jerk up and down the shaft of my penis, while kissing and sucking just the tip.

"Very good. How about you swing your pussy up this way and get on top of me. That way I can taste that beautiful pussy of yours, while you explore and play with my cock." I instructed her.

"I've seen that in porn, but my husband never wants to try it. He doesn't ever want to play with my box." Mizuki confessed as she turned her body to get into the 69 position, putting her very wet, and hair covered pussy right in front of my mouth.

Mizuki's pussy was very wet and covered in sparsely, straight, black pubic hair. It wasn't bushy like other women, but very thin, almost like it had been shaved at some point and the hair had barely grown back. Her pussy lips were very dark colored and very puffy, but with a very nice gap between them, allowing me to see her inner cunt and the wetness seeping out. She smelled flowery, like her soap.

"Jesus, your pussy is so pretty." I said as I licked out my tongue and stroked her from just below her clit, all the way up to and inside her opening. I licked her up and down like this for a long time, going very slowly, taking my time to enter her urethra and vagina openings, but at the same time staying away from touching her clitoris directly.

"Ummmm...That feels amazing. Your tongue is so good...Ahhh...Lick me, Jkun." She moaned as she returned to licking around my cock.

I reached my arms around her legs and took her ass cheeks in both my hands pulling and slapping them. I then held her tightly in place and attacked her clit, licking and sucking on it fast and powerfully, causing her to start bucking her lower body on my face.

"Ohhhhh...Ahhhh...I'm cumming...My god, I'm cumming so fast...Ummm." Mizuki was shouting while holding my hard cock around the base in a death grip.

I slapped her hard on the right ass cheek, while I reached around with my left hand and grabbed her hair to push her face back down onto the head of my cock. When she took the head of my dick into her mouth, I held her in place and fucked my cock up further into her mouth. I then released her head and put my hands back on her ass cheeks, so that I could continue to hold her pussy on my mouth and attack her clit, and at the same time, I fucked my cock up and down in her mouth. Mizuki had put her hands on the floor to hold herself up allowing me to continue to fuck her face.

I stopped banging my cock up and dropped back onto the floor, letting Mizuki return to sucking me at her own pace, while I slipped my right thumb down so I could coat it in her pussy juice making it really slick. I started to lick gently on Mizuki's clit, and up and down her pussy, as I rubbed my coated thumb gently around and over her asshole.

Mizuki was holding my hard cock at the base while sucking slowly up to the top of my cock and then down almost half way before repeating the same all over again.

We continued 69ing for almost fifteen minutes before I got Mizuki to let me get up and change positions.

"Stay on your knees and put your head on the floor." I instructed her as I got behind her raised ass and I slipped three of my fingers deep into her very wet cunt.

"Ohhhh...God...That feels so good." She moaned.

I then leaned forward and licked my soft tongue around her brown asshole, while I gently flicked my buried fingers back and forth over Mizuki's protruding cervix opening. I reached my free hand under her and grabbed her right hanging tit in my hand, so I could squeeze and massage it while I continued to please her lower body.

"Sooo goooddd...Ummmm...Ahhhhh...I'm cumming so good...My whole body is cumming." Mizuki groaned as she tried to push her body back on my fingers and tongue.

"You ass tastes so fucking good...and your pussy is so wet and tight right now. Keep cumming for me, Sexy." I encouraged her, continuing to pleasure her body by reaming her asshole and fingering her pussy.

I started to push my tongue in and out of Mizuki's asshole, while at the same time I moved my fingers outwards and started tapping into her spongy G-spot, trying to get her to squirt some of her pussy juices all over the floor.

"Ahhhh...Ohhhh...So Good! I'm cumminggg so hard, Jkun." Mizuki moaned as she rocked her body back and forth on my fingers and tongue, with her face turned to the side and her eyes tightly shut. "Fuck me, please...I need your big, hard cock in my pussy. It's been too long. Fuck me, please." She begged.

I grabbed the condom box and managed to get it open, using my right hand that I had been using to play with her tits. I got one open and rolled one down over my hard cock.

I moved my body, pulling my soaked fingers out of her squeezing pussy and my tongue away from her wet asshole. I stood up to squat behind Mizuki's raised ass and grabbed her around the waist, as Mizuki reached under her body and took my cock in her hand, pulling me closer to her and putting the head of my cock at the entrance to her very wet pussy opening. I pushed forward slowly sinking my cock inside her cunt until I felt the head of my cock touch up against cervix, leaving a lot of my cock still outside her pussy.

"So big...Your cock feels so great...Fuck me...Fuck me, slow and deep." Mizuki groaned as she moved her hands up above her head.

"Tell me if it hurts, Mizuki, Baby. My cock may be too big for you. I'll go slowly until you get use to my size." I replied.

I pulled back out so that my cock tip was just touching her wet pussy lips, before slowly sinking as much of my cock back inside her very hot cunt as she could take. Mizuki reached her right hand back down and grabbed her tit and hard, pointy, nipple in her fingers, moaning as she gently pushed back against me.

We continued fucking each other in this position, going slowly for a few minutes until Mizuki groaned from deep in her throat, then lifting her chest and head off the floor into the doggy position, by placing her hands on the floor in front of her, this enabled her to push back harder against me.

"Faster...Faster...Fuck me faster...This feels so amazing...Fuck me faster, Jkun." Mizuki ordered me as she started to fuck back onto my cock faster and harder, still trying to take more and more of my cock inside her juicy, wet pussy.

I still wasn't able to fully penetrate Mizuki's small tightening pussy because of my length and girth. Mizuki had one of the shallowest pussies I had ever encountered, but she was trying her hardest to get more of my hard cock inside her cunt. I was worried that if I drove inside her to deep or hard, that I might end up causing her pain, which would have killed the mood that she was currently in.

"Mizuki, Sweetie, why don't we try a different position. I think you might enjoy it more, and you'll cum even harder I think." I told her as I slowed down our fucking by putting my hands on her ass cheeks and gently pushed her off my wet cock until it popped out and slapped up against my stomach. I looked down to see that my balls were covered in white pussy cream.

"Get on top of me and slide my cock back into that sexy pussy of yours, Baby." I ordered as I lay down on the floor on my back. I then turned Mizuki around and got her to lean back towards my chest, in the reverse cowgirl position, holding her up by putting my arms behind her back.

"I've never tried this position before, but I've seen in in movies a few times. It always looks so hot, watching as the guy's big, hard, cock slides up and down into the girl's pussy." Mizuki moaned has she got herself into a comfortable position and then reached down to help guide the tip of my cock into her very wet hole.

I pushed up gently to slide more of myself deeper into her cunt, but she had other ideas as she slammed down devouring most of my cock inside her.

"OHHHHH...JESUS...This feels sooo amaziinnnggg!" She shouted as she placed her hands back behind her and put them flat on my chest, thus allowing me to move my arms and get my hands around to grab both of her tits in the palms of my hands.

"Use your legs to move your pussy up and down on my cock. That way you get to control how deep and fast my cock goes in and out of your pussy." I ordered her. "When you get tired, just hold yourself up a little and I'll fuck into you."

"It feels like there is more of your dick inside of me. It feels so big." Mizuki said as she picked up more speed and slammed up and down on my prick.

"Mizuki is there a big mirror in Yu's room?" I inquired.

"Yes, he has a floor mirror in his room." She replied.

I immediately grabbed her around the waist and threw her off of me, rolling over to get up and run into her son's room to find the mirror. I took it back into the other room where Mizuki was sitting fingering her clit.

"You'll enjoy this if you haven't done it before." I told her as I set everything up and got back onto my back on the floor with my feet facing the newly placed mirror.

"Get back on my cock, Baby and watch yourself fucking on a foreigner's big, hard cock. Watch as it slides in and out of your tight, juicy pussy." I ordered her as she jumped up off the floor to climb back on me.

"Oh my god! This is so hot. Watching your cock sliding inside my pussy while feeling it at the same time is so amazing. Jesus, this is going to make me cum so hard." Mizuki said as her pussy swallowed almost all of my hard cock. "My husband's dick is too small to do this position, he has a small one, not like this monster you have."

When she had me buried inside, she used her leg muscles to raise herself back up until just the head of my cock was in her cunt before slamming herself back down again. She started picking up speed and really driving herself up and down on my cock. I just lay on my back and let Mizuki fuck herself, while I squeezed her tits and pulled on her pointy nipples trying to add to her pleasure.

"FUCK ME...I'M CUMMING SO HARD...OHHHHH GOD...THIS IS SO GOOD...FUCK ME, JKUN!" She screamed so I started driving my cock upwards as she drove downwards slamming our bodies together.

"Fuck me, Mizuki. Fuck my big, hard, cock, Baby. Your pussy feels so good." I told her.

We were banging each other so fast and hard for a long while, when suddenly I could feel her wetness running down over my balls and down the crack of my ass.

"FUCK ME FASTER...OHHHH...FUCK ME HARDER...AHHH...FASTER, I'M CUMMING SO HARD." Mizuki was screaming as she seemed to go wild shaking her head left and right. She then threw her head back and lifted herself up off my cock, screaming out her pleasure, before dropping back down on my stomach and falling back onto my chest.

"Too good. You made me cum so hard." Mizuki moaned as she rolled off of me and got on her knees to turn around and take my cock in her hand, before leaning down to swallow my cock back into her mouth after tearing the pussy juice covered condom off. She was licking and sucking my cock like it was a long, lost lollypop giving me so much pleasure that I found it hard to stop her. I could see past her kneeing body to the mirror and the reflection showing me her open, wet pussy, and some of her juices sliding down her inner thighs.

"Time for you to really have some fun and enjoy that chair of your husband's. I'm going to fuck you like it's a sex swing and let you see what I was talking about." I told her as I got up getting her to release my hard dick.

I took her hand and guided her over to the hanging chair. I helped her get in the chair and position herself in a comfortable way so that she would truly enjoy herself. First, I got her head to hang out the top, then I moved around and guided my cock over her face and rubbed it on her sexy lips, which she immediately opened and started swallowing my cock inside her mouth. As my cock went further and further inside her mouth, she used her tongue to lick around the tip and then the shaft, as I took her head in my hands to gently rock the swing/chair back and forth, fucking my cock in and out of her mouth.

I released her head to reach over her body to grab her hard, pointy nipples in my fingers, pushing and pulling them which caused the chair to continue to swing away from my body and then back again. Mizuki reached her hands down around my arms and started rubbing and playing with her pussy and clit as I continued to fuck her face.

"Fuck, Mizuki, you look so sexy sucking on my cock while playing with your cunt. I'm going to cum soon if I keep this up." I told her as I released her tits and tried to put my cock out of her sexy mouth.

"Give me...Give me...I want to taste your cum." She begged as she reached up and grabbed my cock before I could get away from her.

"Not yet, Baby! I got other plans for you. You can drink my cum later, Sexy." I told her as I pried her fingers off my cock.

"You're going to love this next position, I promise." I continued as I swung the chair around so that I was in front of Mizuki's raised legs and open pussy.

Mizuki reached up so that she could move herself down getting her head back inside the chair and her ass cheeks just out over the edge, totally exposing her lower body to me, when she raised her legs up and hooked them in the chair risers.

The chair was hanging on a chain from the ceiling, and was above the floor at a perfect position that when I got on my knees, my cock was right in front of her pussy and ass openings.

However, first I sat on my ass on the floor and leaned forward to grab the chair to pull it and her towards me, so that I could feast on her delicious pussy juices and her clit.

Mizuki reached down and grabbed my head in her small hands, which helped her when she started humping my face and tongue. At the same time, I managed to snag the condom box and get another rubber out, tearing it open and rolled down over my very hard penis.

"SO GOOD! You tongue makes my clit feel so nice. I love how you lick me. GOD, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN. OHHH GODDD!" Mizuki screamed as her body stiffened up and she released my head.

I jumped up to my knees and grabbed my cock, placing the head at her pussy opening. I then rammed myself forward driving my cock in as far as she could comfortably take me. I grabbed the sides of the hanging chair and started to move it and her back and forth, allowing her to freely feel only my cock slip in and out of her wet cunt.

"FUCK ME...OHHHH GOD! FUCK ME...I'M CUMMING SO MUCH. FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR HOT CUM!" Mizuki screamed as she grabbed her hard nipples and continued to swing back and forth on my hard dick.

Having only her very wet pussy touching my cock, as she rode back and forth on it was the sexiest sight I had seen in a long time. My dick was coated in her shiny juices and my balls were soaked in the foamy lather we were forming every time our private parts met.

I was truly enjoying Mizuki and how much she was cumming from our fucking. Her wet pussy felt amazing sliding up and down my hard shaft coating my balls in her wetness. I was surprised that I wasn't closer to shooting my load for her, but I could feel that when I finally did cum it was going to be a super, huge, shot of hot, sticky cum. I didn't know if Mizuki would be able to swallow what I was going to spray at her, but if she wanted to try then I would do my best to make sure it was something she would never forget.

I pulled my cock slowly out of her wet pussy, reaching to take her hands. "Roll over Mizuki, get on your knees and hold the risers in your hands, this way I can swing you back and forth in the doggy position." I instructed her.

Mizuki pulled herself up with my help, then turned, and climbed back in the chair on her knees. She held herself up by grabbing the back of the chair, sticking her ass outwards, wiggling it, while she looked back over her shoulders into my eyes.

"Put it back in. Hurry up. I need you to fuck that big cock back into my pussy." Mizuki purred as I stepped up behind her.

I took my penis in my fingers and rubbed the head of it up and down her wet crack, stopping to play it over her clit, then I moved it up to rub it around her asshole opening. I then slipped it downwards until I was in front of her pussy opening. I pulled back on the chair letting the head of my cock squeeze inside her wet box, pulling more and more of her cunt back on my hard penis until I was mostly buried in her.

"So good!" Mizuki moaned.

I stayed inside her, but moved myself from side to side, letting my cock bang up against the insides of her pussy. I then pulled back letting my cock slide back out of her pussy until I was completely out of her, where I took my cock and rubbed up and down her wet slit again, paying special attention to her clit and asshole, before returning to sink back inside her.

"God, Jkun...You are fucking me so good...Fuck me faster and harder, Baby." Mizuki groaned as her head started to drop to the edge of the back of the chair.

I sank my fingers into her beautiful round ass cheeks and pulled myself deep inside of her boiling cunt.

"Fuck me, Jkun...Make me cum again, please!" Mizuki whispered back over her shoulder as I started to pull back out of her.

I picked up speed and really slammed my cock into Mizuki's cunt, then I yanked myself back out to slam back into her pussy again, rocking her and the chair back and forth. I was driving my cock into Mizuki so fast and hard, I was worried about pulling the chair from the ceiling anchor.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD...AHHHHH...TOO MUCH...JKUN STOP...OHHH...I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH PLEASURE...AHHHHH" Mizuki started screaming, scaring me a little that I might have hurt her some.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, to see if she was okay.

"NO...NO...NO...Don't stop...Ummmmm...You're making me cum so much." She begged me. "Put it back in!"

I spun the chair around and grabbed her head in my hand to push my cock into her mouth. I continued fucking her mouth hard and fast watching the spit flow out of her mouth, dropping onto the chair.

I pulled myself out her mouth, leaning down to kiss her sexy lips.

"Do you want it back in you pussy, Baby?" I inquired.

"Yes. I need your cock back in my pussy. I'm cumming so good. I've never cum like this." Mizuki replied breathlessly.

"Mizuki chan, do you want to try a stronger position. It'll make you cum even more." I inquired as I slowly spun the chair around in case she wanted me to put my cock back in her.

"This is so good...How can it get any better? This is the best fuck I have ever had in my life. My husband doesn't even come close to giving me this much pleasure. I'll do anything you want, just keep fucking the shit out of me." Mizuki moaned.

I reached out and pulled her out of the chair to stand next to me.

The first thing we noticed was that the chair was soaked with the juices flowing out of Mizuki's sexy cunt.

"Your husband is going to get his ass wet the next time he uses his chair." I joked.

"Screw him. I hope he smells my pussy juices the next time he uses it. I'm going to start using it to masturbate whenever I get horny." She replied seriously. "What do you want to do next?" She purred as she slipped into my arms taking my still hard cock in her hands, stroking me softly.

"Watch." I told her as I reached up and unhooked the chain holding the chair. I then moved the chain links up and hooked the chair on again, so that it was now at a level to my groin when I was standing. This would allow me to move my hips more and fuck her pussy even harder, faster, and deeper giving her even more pleasure before I finally shot my load.