All Comments on 'Mom's Adult Gig'

by JuliusIncestus

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a great first story, already looking forward to reading more!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

But wait! There's more!... right? I was just cranking up and got dumped out on the sidewalk like some used up trashy hosebag begging for more! More 15" cocks! More impossibly byootiful mamas! More! More! More!

I hope we get to know sooner than later if she gets torn asunder by her plundering son! Will he bottom out or will the last 3" of his cock be forever dry, on the outside looking in with its monstrous Cyclops of an eye?! Inquiring minds want to know! This man-whore certainly does want to know!

So we wait. We wait and hope you don't leave us hanging for too too long. Bang up stuff! Thanks for writing!

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman546 months ago

Great start. Can't wait to see where this leads. Would like to see them grow closer. I know the aunt will get involved, but I wouldn't introduce another male. Just my two cents there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice start to what I hope will be a series!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not bad for a start. Suspended disbelief in important in incest porn. The surrounding anecdotes have to be based on being real. I know it’s nit picking but when I had my bankruptcy, I was specifically told by the judge that I could not file for another bankruptcy for 7 years. At 19 yo, I can see going flat broke a couple times, but your mention of two bankruptcies just stood out to me…. When you bring other topics into play, you need to research them a little bit more. I’ll look for more of your works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't wait for the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You must do another chapter or more. This is a great story. We need to hear about their business gig and how it affects their personal life. You could then bring the Aunt in. So many ways to go.

mikeinoregonmikeinoregon6 months ago

Another IT guy story. Yawn.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale6 months ago

Wonderful story, I am wondering if there will be several follow ups to make this a series........():\

mustang123mustang1236 months ago

I have but one PROBLEM

You have only begun and I needso much more

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

5 Stars. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great beginning. Looking forward to more. Keep it up!

sirius23sirius236 months ago

looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it but no sex just a BJ !!! Do hope you continue this will make a good series 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

This was a well wrtten, plausible story until a ridiculous size penis was introducted into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That it ? I hope there going to be more into the story ?

geek_writergeek_writer6 months ago

More more more! Love the interaction, can't wait to see them together

newporter56newporter566 months ago

I hope you continue with this story, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like all good writers knows that this story isn't finish and you just barely got started.

Please tell me that you are going finish this story ?

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I gave you 5 stars and you definitely left this open for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story premise. Hope this is the first of many chapters. Eventually the onlyfans need to know its truly a mother-son show. The only negative is the giant cock descriptions, his joystick, etc. Not every hero must have a cock to his knees and not every heroine needs 38DD tits. Fine tuning your otherwise fine writing will make a good story even better.

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll424 months ago

Fantastic. Please share more chapters.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Where is the rest of the story? Slut Mom is not erotic and the reluctant son thing was way overdone on this one.

NesticNestic4 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter, please more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a great story I guess i expected more with the sister mentioned. I feel there is a lot more that could have been done. I am not a writer so I would hate to say there should have been more.

OI8U2OI8U22 months ago

Great Story. There's that huge cock again. Too drawn out to not have some fucking before the end. Fucking would have given you a 5 instead of a 4.

MardracMardrac28 days ago

You have much more tonadd on this

LizziepeeLizziepee8 days ago

I know you have four stories left open perhaps if you concentrate on one and finish it before starting on another apart from that riveting exciting cannot wait for the next chapter I gave you a five💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuliusIncestus@JuliusIncestus
My newest release: The Incest Nightclub: https://juliusincestus.com/product/the-incest-nightclub/?utm_source=literotica&utm_medium=literotica&utm_campaign=The_Incest_Nightclub Want a free, never-before-released book, Mom’s Glory Hole, exclusive promos and explicit covers? Joi...