All Comments on 'Mom's Anal Lust Ch. 02'

by Deadly Joker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more sucking please

I just loved your story.

Next time let mother suck his prick clean right after coming in her ass.

Please try to convince some of Mom girlfriend join the pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

This story is turning out very hot. I especially like the whole ripping her pants open at the crack part. Just a suggestion, but how about having mom and son engage in public sex, like in the theater, restrooms, or better yet his high school parking lot?

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 3!

2 was just awesome! Take your time though, nothing's worse than a rushed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome story

great story, but try to involve more spanking and bondage against the mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mom's sweet ass

I just loved the way the mother and son loved ass play.... this was a great nasty story. Mom having her ass tongue reemed and fucked by her son... having her son call her mommy while he fucks and spanks her sweet ass. I would love to have her lick and suck her thick dark sweetness off of his cock. Have them us the toilet together. and continue fucking and hugging and sleeping together all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story and verity

I jsut read this one which shows good storylining capabilities and up mom's ass which was lacking in that

but their both hot and together I now think more of you for you give us sexy veriety

even within one fetish

David48David48over 18 years ago
Not nice

Mothers Day will never be the same again! You are SUCH a sick fuck. "...Stick that big ass-splitter in my shitter..."? What a great line! Completely out-of-this-world OUTRAGEOUS! Whatever's in you needs to be exorcized by the Pope. So evil...and so damn much FUN! Bad Deadly Joker...Bad anal boy!

MsLinnetMsLinnetover 18 years ago
More

Ok I want chapter three and I want it now or at least some thing other than my fingers to use on my hot spots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely Slut Mum

Just read the two chapters. What a horny, hot-cunted cock hardening slut mother. More of the same please!! Maybe with a big titted hairy-cunted slut neighbour or mate? Are there more to come?

ian7069ian7069over 16 years ago

Continue? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what a great fucking story

the frist time my son fucked my ass ,Icould not think any thing could be better. now this is part of our love when we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

amazing! more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

rly awesome, nicely though keep on writing for real!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!

That was fantastic!! I think you need to continue writing that story.

Chaser56Chaser56over 12 years ago
Interesting

This is a story worthy of more chapters. I'm very curious to see where your imagination takes Greg and Mary next. Hopefully you will continue.

weirdfuckerweirdfuckerover 11 years ago
Great!

I love the focus on her big ass. Need more stories of women who KNOW that have a BIG (not fat) ass. And they KNOW men want to fuck them up it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue!!!

This story is just plain awesome! Love the dirty talk and ass play and spanking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This reminds me of when I was 21 and my mom was 55. We had been fucking for a few months when I fucked her ass for the first time. She was an ass virgin and she loved it. From then on whenever my dad wasn't around, I would fuck her ass almost as much as I fucked her cunt. She would cum hard in multiple orgasms, soaking my sheets. When I would eat her pussy I had to keep swallowing to get all of her squirt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous