Moms & Lovers Ch. 06 Epic Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Mary called to Drew, "I'm going to the store to pick up a few things for Saturday's get together, do you need anything from the store?"

Drew responded, "do you need any help? I'm off work today and tomorrow."

"Well, aren't you the helpful one! I'm just going to pick up some matching robes for everyone and thought I'd get some salad makings for the shoot."

Drew came into the kitchen wearing shorts and no shirt. "Be sure to buy bananas," he suggested with a smile. "I could use a new swim suit and I want to buy a new one for you.".

"Don't you look the sexy part this morning," noticed his mom. "I talked with Talia just now and told her about you screwing her last night."

"You didn't! Oh, geez, mom, what is she going to think of me? I am so embarrassed that she ... "

Mary interrupted Drew, "easy Drew, she was flattered that you might find her attractive even if it was only a fantasy. She also asked me if I was fantasizing about her Jeff at the same time and I, kind of, said that I was. I also brought up the possibilities that our shoot might get a little out of hand. She thinks that may happen, but she confided that it could prove an interesting adventure. Drew, honey, she thinks you are a nicely put together young man and, well, let's just drop this right here. I don't want to spoil any surprises you have coming when they get here."

"What surprises? Mom, what are you and Talia planning? How should I prepare and for what?"

"Drew, nothing bad is going to happen. I can guarantee that you will be pleased. After all, you were eyeballing Talia's boobs in the restaurant. Don't over think this. I'll outline the plan while you drive me to the store."

Drew drove her to the store to pick up robes and a new swim suit. While Mary busied herself picking out just the right robes for herself and her guests, Drew was in the women's section of the store trying to find an appropriate swim suit for his mom. A sales clerk walked over to him and inquired, "looking for a suite for your wife?"

"I'm not married. I'm looking for the perfect bikini for my girlfriend to wear this weekend. Something in white to contrast with her tan, but not too revealing."

"What size is she?"

At that moment Mary pushed her shopping cart up next to Drew. "Mom, what size are you?"

Obviously embarrassed and beginning to blush, Drew stammers to the sales clerk who is also blushing, "my mom is about the same size." Stammering, "mom, she wants to know what size Talia is for the suit I am buying." Oh, the lies we tell to cover our truths.

Mary took matters in hand and turning to the sales clerk, "my son is trying to buy his best girlfriend a swim suit for a pool party we are having on Saturday. She is about my size and requires a 36C top and a 34 bottom." Turning to Drew, "what color do you think will look good on Talia?" Mary winked at Drew.

"Thanks mom, I thought white to show off her beautiful tan. Something to show off her figure, but not too revealing just in case Jeff shows up. You know how I feel about Jeff leering at my girlfriend."

Again to the sales girl, Mary purrs, "they are so in love, I don't think anything could tear them apart." To Drew, "honey, don't worry about Jeff, I'll keep him busy for you." Mary opened her mouth as if to say oooooo!

Enough teasing and they selected a nice two piece for Mary and went to the men's section and selected two swim suits for Drew. After paying at checkout, Mary whispered to Drew, "best girlfriend Talia, eh?"

"Thanks for bailing me out of that, mom, but I think that sales girl got the idea that I was really talking about you. I don't care what she thinks. I have the best looking mom in all of Florida."

Mary jabbed her son in the ribs with her elbow. She and Drew talked further about plans for the Saturday shoot as they drove to the grocery store. Drew dropped her off at the door and parked the car. Mary was already picking out fresh fruit for their salad when Drew found her in the store. "What did you have in mind to serve our cast and crew, mom?"

Mary was selecting a number of different items that she knew would go over well. Her famous banana salad with walnuts, grapes, orange slices and peach halves on a bed of lettuce. Then off to the deli for ham, turkey and salami to make roll-ups to go with the salad. "You will help me prepare for this party, won't you," asked Mary?

"I was planning on doing more than just standing around looking sexy," Drew teased. Mary turned, open mouthed at her son's teasing.

"You'd better plan on taking the lead in some cases. I am certain that you have specific poses in mind. What do you think about having a planning meeting with all of us there while we eat lunch?"

Drew thought, "great idea. I'll write down a sort of itinerary we can discuss over lunch. Although, from reading Talia's proposal and listening to her at dinner; I am pretty sure she has all of this mapped out to the last detail. I'll certainly run it past you before I commit it to a final draft."

"Sounds like a plan. Now let's get home. I have to go next door to talk to Delores. Talia and I think we should advise her of what's going on just in case she peeks out her window during our little adventure. I don't want her calling the police or anything."

"Mom, I don't think she'll have a problem with our activity as long as you invite her to participate on the production side of the camera. You may not have ever noticed, but I have seen her peeking out her window at us in the pool. She's quite the voyeur. Besides that, she may be older but, she's not dead. She just might enjoy participating to some degree or another since her kids left home and she's alone in that big house. She just might add a little spice to an already spicy shoot. She isn't bad looking at all."

They both laughed and agreed Mary should invite Delores to join in the fun.

*****

Mary called Delores, "Delores? This is Mary next door, can I come over and talk to you about something right now?"

Delores answered somewhat surprised, "sure, give me a couple of minutes to put on some clothes. I mean, I'm doing housework and I look a mess."

"Okay, see you in about fifteen minutes, okay?"

"Thanks, Mary, that will be fine. I'll put on some fresh coffee. Bye," Delores hung up and went about cleaning up and brewing a pot of coffee. Muttering to herself, "I hope she's not mad at me or something."

Delores (Dee) raised her two daughters as a single mom after her boyfriend abandoned them when the kids were young. While she struggled a little in the beginning, she found her niche illustrating children's books for a big New York publisher. Her artwork had produced a steady stream of income that provided a very comfortable life, but something had been missing for quite a while. Dee often felt alone and guilty watching the little family next door. They appeared to have an ideal relationship and many friends to share their lives. She had almost none of that. She secretly watched her neighbors entertain in their pool. Dee was alone without her daughters, but her shyness held her back from socializing with even her closest neighbors. Now, here comes Mary from next door and she wants to talk. Dee was worried that Mary had somehow found out about her watching Mary's pool parties.

Dee answered the door even before Mary had a chance to knock. "Hi, Mary, please come in."

Mary was surprised that Delores was waiting at the door. "Hi Delores," Mary tentatively responded to Dee's quick opening of the door.

Dee invited Mary to the kitchen where she already had coffee cups on the table. "Please sit down and tell me what you brings you to visit."

"Delores", Mary started.

Dee interrupted, "Dee, please call me Dee."

"Oh, okay, Dee, I'll be blunt." Dee visibly stiffened waiting for the rebuke that must be coming from Mary. "We've lived next door to you more than nine years and you've never so much as visited my home and that has to change right now! I want you to come over Saturday and participate in a rather private project." Mary looked quizzically at Dee, "are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost?"

Almost in a whisper, Dee said, "I thought you didn't like me." Wiping her eyes, "I was sure that I wasn't welcome since I live alone. You probably think I'm a hermit or something, but I'm just shy around people."

"Well, buckle your seat belt Dee, I'm about to ask you to do something really uncomfortable. However, if you feel too uncomfortable, just say the word and we'll just keep everything indoors."

Dee couldn't help being curious at this point, "what is this 'private project' you're planning?"

Mary blurted out the whole scenario of trying to win parts in an upcoming book and how it may turn into something even bigger. She told Dee about the story on Literotica and how she came to read it. She also told her about the awakening of her desires for intimacy, but left out the part about incest. Mary explained further about how she envisioned the photo shoot and where it would take place and that she planned to do it this Saturday. She elaborated about Talia, Lisa and their sons.

Delores interrupted, "let me ask a few quick questions. You know that I illustrate children's books for a living, don't you?"

"No, I didn't, Dee."

"Well, I do and I also do some freelance erotic illustrations for a writer friend. I think I get the idea you are trying to achieve, but is this why you came to see me? You want me to draw something? Just what do you have in mind for me here?"

Excitedly, Mary intones, "no, Dee, I want you to come over for the shoot. I want you to be a part of it, so to speak. See, Talia and I thought you might not feel comfortable looking out your window to see some naked people frolicking around my pool while being photographed for an audition."

"Holy shit, Mary, that doesn't bother me at all! I used to visit the nude beaches in the Caribbean when I was younger." As an aside, Dee stated, "my daughters would have a stroke if they knew just how their mom used to prance around naked in front of strangers." Dee continued, "I felt anonymous there." Straightening in her chair, Dee went on, "I would love to join your adventure, but not so much in any photos being taken of me. You may not have noticed, but I'm fifty and not as slim as I once was."

Mary open-mouthed, kiddingly chided, "why, Dee, you brazen hussy, I had no idea you were such a wild woman."

Dee grinned, "I suppose I still am. I'll bring my sketch pad. If you wish, I could offer some set decoration tips, I've done that for some of my more risqué clients. Another thing, if things get a bit out of hand as you suggested, I just might succumb to temptation. One last thing, what time do you want me there and what can I bring?"

Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Do you mean to tell me that you just might come out of your shell?" Excitedly, "wow, Dee, you're great. Why didn't I know this about you? Well, I think we are going to be closer friends really soon. Ah, be over at the house about noon or 12:30 Saturday. Matter of fact, can you come over for a quick dinner tonight so we can talk further? I'd like to have Drew there, too, since I'm sure he'd like your input. Can you make it?" Dee looked troubled. "What's wrong?"

"Mary, I need to visit the beauty shop and buy a new swim suit and get my nails done and ... "

"Dee, trust me, you look great and you don't need to feel self-conscious. I am asking you to join a very exclusive little group of adults for a private affair. I came over here for a completely different purpose and now I've found that you are quickly becoming my new best friend. I know you're going to love this group and will enjoy their company. As far as you not doing well in a crowd? If you feel uncomfortable at any point, pick just one person to latch on to." With a smile, "you could even put your arms around my Drew, I know he'd like that a lot. See you tonight, 6:30 okay? Wear a swim suit, we can eat by the pool."

Mary got up and hugged an excited Dee. Dee waved goodbye to her new friend and turned to walk out on her deck. She stopped and decided right then what actions she must take immediately. Dee grabbed her keys and headed out for a few errands. First stop was to buy a new swim suit and then to the nail salon. She smile broadly knowing she could handle this in stride. "Welcome to a new chapter in your life, Dee," she said out loud to no one there. Off she went.

*****

Dee showed up at Mary's door promptly at 6:30. Mary opened the door with a big smile on her face. Dee handed her a plate of brownies that she had made saying, "these are special just for you, but not laced with anything but my gratitude for being invited." Mary took the plate and gave Dee a half hug and closed the door behind her. Dee followed Mary down the hall to the kitchen.

"These look good, do you bake a lot?"

"No, I needed to occupy my time after I got home from getting my hair done, my nails painted and buying a new swim suit and just being really excited." At that, Dee untied her wraparound to reveal her new gold two-piece suit. "Do you like it? Does it show off a little too much of my tummy? It's been a long time since I dressed like this and I'm nervous, can you tell? Confidentially, I even shaved my ..."

"Slow down, Dee. You look fine. I guess I don't see those extra pounds you were talking about. You're slim and, may I add, sexy in your new suit. How daring are you, Dee?"

"Why?"

"Dee, let's put that question to Drew when he gets here for dinner. My son can be brutally honest, can you take it?"

With a smile, "bring it on. What's for dinner"

Dee and Mary sat down at the kitchen table to pick at the finger sandwiches, coleslaw, pasta salad and butterscotch pudding while they made small talk. Drew finally came to the table.

"Sorry I'm late for dinner, mom, but I was talking with Jeff about tomorrow." Drew stopped in his tracks when he caught sight of Dee, "oh, hi, please forgive my interruption."

Mary addressed Drew, "honey, you know Dee from next door. We've been discussing our shoot for tomorrow and I am happy to tell you that Dee has agreed to help with our project."

Open mouthed, Drew stammered, "great!" Turning to Mary, "what?"

Both women laughed. "Well, it seems that Dee here has quite a back story and will be a great addition to our crew. Matter of fact," Mary continued, "Dee even bought a new swim suit for the festivities tomorrow. Dee, want to show Drew your suit?"

Dee stood up from the kitchen table, faced Drew and opened her black wrap-around to reveal her new swim suit. Drew was mesmerized by the tantalizing, full-figured woman standing in front of him. Dee's bright gold two piece swim suit revealed her ample, but tight figure. Dee had exaggerated being 'out-of-shape' when talking to Mary. Most women would give their eye teeth to boast such a fine figure.

Drew was transfixed and seemed unable to speak. Mary spoke for him, "Dee, I think you have a new admirer. Drew looks quite smitten with you. Speak Drew!"

Once again, Drew stammered, "holy cow, I mean, wow. Wow, can I call you Dee? I mean, wow."

Dee gave forth with a schoolgirl giggle, "I haven't had that effect on a man in a long time. Thank you, Drew, you've made my day. How about you sit down and we all talk about your very special affair, so to speak."

The tension went away completely as the three just laughed out loud.

Dee covered up and sat down. Drew sat next to his mom across from Dee. Dee provided a narrative of what Mary and she discussed earlier. She filled in Drew on her own background and particular expertise in illustration and how it may help in the success of Saturday's shoot. The phone rang.

Mary got up to answer the phone and sat down at the table again. After exchanging pleasantries, Mary said, "hang on Talia, I want to put this on speaker."

"Okay, I have Dee and Drew here with me. Dee has a fabulous background and is going to be a really great addition to our project."

Dee voiced, "hi Talia, this is Dee. Mary has filled me in on most of what you have planned and I am thrilled to be a part of this. If you are anything like the lady Mary describes, we are going to hit it off right away."

Talia's voice over the speaker, "great, I trust Mary's judgement even though we just met. Just how involved do you want to be?"

Mary broke the silence, laughing, "Talia, you're going to love Dee. She is looking off into space and licking her lips. Oh my, you two are too funny. Hey, down to business. We are all going to meet here for lunch at my place about 12:30. I bought the fixings for a nice fruit salad lunch with some cold cuts. You just have to see the new swimsuit Drew bought for me. That is another amusing story about our salesgirl and the swimsuit selection. I guess I made Drew and the girl blush. I'm just awful!"

"Oh, you wicked, wicked woman. What did you do to my Drew?" Talia was laughing over the phone. "I thought I'd better call to ask if you need anything. Jeff will bring my camcorder and tripod. Do you have lights or will Lisa bring them?"

Dee piped up, "I have reflecting shields that we used on the last commercial my agent shot."

"You have an agent? Just what do you do," asked Talia.

Dee, "not so much that I have an agent. I do illustrations and storyboard work for a production company and, hey, what's your name?"

"Talia Grant, why?"

"And you have a son named Jeff?"

Talia went quiet and then, "what's the name of the production company?"

"Bradley Steele Advertising, why," asked Dee?

"Holy shit, my Jeff works there. Oh my, do you know my son? Oh shit. I mean," Talia hesitated. "Ah, oh what the hell, it seems everyone knows me and my son. Mary, got anybody else out there I should know about? Our intimate little group seems to know everyone else from our normal lives."

Dee began to laugh. Mary and Drew joined in the laughter. Talia voiced more, "okay then, I think this is going to be really interesting Saturday. Dee, bring a camera. Lisa and I will bring video cameras. I think we have this covered. So, Mary, see you at 12:30. Oh, yeah, check out the new stuff on Lisa's website. As of today she has a new line of lingerie branded 'delicious mom'. She should offer to underwrite the entire cost of our photo shoot and submission."

"We can ask her tomorrow. Bring your swimsuits and my new boyfriend," added Mary.

Talia laughed, "just you be gentle, he's only on loan." Talia and Mary hung up.

Dee had an unmistakable twinkle in her eye, "if the Jeff from the agency is her son, I am going to really enjoy this. Imagine that, this morning I was thinking today would be just another day. Imagine that." Turning to Drew, "you're kinda' cute. What do you think of all this and how frank I can be?"

Drew could not believe how up front Dee was. "Dee, you're incredible. I like having you here and since we are being very honest, you have a great figure. Why have you never come over for a swim? Wanna go for a dip right now? I could change. Better yet," looking at his mom, "wanna go skinny dipping with us now?"

Mary stopped him cold, "not now, Drew. We have plans to make and, besides, it's still light out."

Dee interjected, "is that the only reason? I told you I'd been cavorting naked on the beaches in the Caribbean. Well, not recently. Drew, perhaps tomorrow would be better, but thanks for the compliment."

Dee headed home to put together the things she needed for the next day's photo shoot and to get some rest. She said out loud to herself, "imagine that. Hmm."

It had been quite a day for all concerned. Mary needed to put her plan into action to achieve the best results for she and Talia. With that in mind, Mary composed and sent this email to all:

To: Talia, Lisa and Dee

Tomorrow promises to be a day to remember for all of us. Bring lots of changes of clothes and remind your 'mate' to do the same. Don't forget swimsuits. Lisa has promised to bring along some samples from her inventory for all us girls to try on and, maybe, model. Dee is our newest addition. She is my neighbor and offers some great experience as she illustrates books for a New York publisher and does side jobs for more erotic stuff.