Moms & Lovers Ch. 06 Epic Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling, Dee looks at her brother and the others, "come on you people, it's time to reveal everything to the world. This isn't my first rodeo." as she heads for the living room dropping first her blouse and wriggling out of her shorts. By the time Dee got all of the way into the living room, she was down to her bra and panties. Her brother, Adrien, was close on her heels and discarding his purple shirt and white trousers. Next, he lost his briefs to reveal an overall tan. "You weren't the only one naked on the nude beaches in the Caribbean, Dee. I just got back from St. Barts last week."

Dee turned and confronted her brother. Winking at him, Dee shed her bra to reveal her ample breasts. Next, Dee patted her pubic bump and teased, "if you want to see this, you're going to have to remove my panties yourself, okay?" Oblivious to the others in the living room, Adrien stepped up to his sister, kissed her lightly on the forehead and ran his palms into the back of his sister's panties. With one smooth movement, Adrien had Dee' panties lowered to the floor with his eyes on level with his sister's shaved coochie. "Nice, sis, and that looks delicious. How about I give it a little kiss?"

As Adrien stood to face his sister, Dee observed, "oh my, you seem to be excited, Adrien, do you mind?" Adrien shook his head as Dee gently traced her fingers over her brother's erection.

Lisa and David were not far behind. Clothing went flying everywhere in the living room as Talia intoned more instructions, "geez, Dee, leave him alone for now. This whole team building exercise was meant to have everyone comfortable with each other's nakedness." Talia was the last to finally remove the last of her clothing. Everyone was standing in a circle looking at everyone else. Four men, four erections, four fabulous naked women and one comment from David, "outstanding!"

Everyone laughed. Tears of laughter from Mary and Talia knowing they had done the absolute right maneuver to put everyone at ease. "Talia convinced me this was the best way for everyone to be comfortable with the task at hand. Now, if everyone is okay and has satisfied their curiosity about everyone else's nudity, there is a robe for each of us in the dining room. Get in there and get a robe. If anyone is uncomfortable at this point, it is probably too late; so, let's get going. By the way, if you hadn't observed this prior to now, everyone and I mean everyone is on a first name only basis, got that?"

Everyone nodded as Mary headed for the dining room followed closely by Talia and the rest. "Lisa, you're the head of the camera crew. Try to keep your hands off of David while he helps set up. Talia and I are going to give ongoing directions as we progress through our shoot. Jeff, you and Drew go put on your suits for our first set of shots. Talia, which dress are you going to wear for our first shot?"

"Mare, toss a coin, I brought both dresses." Mary and Talia retired to Mary's bedroom while the camera crew set up the cameras. After a short time, Talia called out, "Lisa, would you please bring one of the digital cameras into Mary's bedroom?"

"Mary, this has to look real. When Lisa gets here, I am going to walk you through a series of poses and I want you to do the same. Put on the black choker." Lisa knocked and was invited into the bedroom. "Lisa, we are going to go through a series of actions here and I want you to take lots of shots, okay?"

Lisa smiled demurely and agreed to the plan. "David will take shots from another angle while I shoot your reflections in the mirror." Standing in front of the full-length mirror, Mary started to open her robe. Talia stopped her, looked in the mirror into Mary's eyes and Talia took over the chore. (click) Talia put her hands under the lapels of Mary's robe and slowly pulled it off her shoulders. Mary turned her head down and to the left to appear shy. (click) Slowly dropping the robe to the floor, Talia removed her own robe (click) to reveal her own nudity. Closing the gap between the two (click), Talia moved her hands to cup Mary's breasts (click) while both gazed at each other's eyes in the mirror (click). Mary's nipples were as hard as never before (click). "You okay there, David," asked his mom. David was poking out of his robe at the sight of Talia and Mary.

Business like, Talia said, "put back your robe and do the same to me." Both Mary and Talia reversed positions (click). Mary put her hands under the lapels of Talia's robe to slowly drag the robe from Talia to reveal her nudity (click) and, unlike Talia, Mary pinched Talia's nipples (click) to ensure they became rigid. Staring into Talia's eyes, Mary moved her right hand to Talia's labia (click). Talia moved her legs apart to welcome Mary's fingers to explore her hoo hoo a bit deeper. Talia's gasp (click) was caught perfectly on camera. "Better stop that or I might lose it right here. Get dressed before this goes much further," Mary invoked. She turned to see Lisa and inquired, "you okay? You seem a bit excited." Lisa was staring at her son's erection with wicked thoughts showing on her face.

Lisa was tensing her thighs and squeezing her vaginal muscles, "I was really getting turned on by your performance. You looked really into one another. Gahd, I am already wet just watching the two of you. And then, seeing David's obvious excitement, I'm a bit distracted. Let's move on."

Mary wore black. Talia wore burgundy. Neither wore underwear. They headed for the salon bedroom currently occupied by Adrien and his sister, Dee. The door was closed and Talia knocked. "Can we come in?"

Dee opened the door to reveal her open robe and her brother standing behind her with his robe open. Dee admitted, "we weren't sure how long you'd be and I just wanted to make out a little with my big brother. So, thank you for taking some time in your preparations. Adrien is ready for you. Oh, you two look fabulous. You seem to already have a glow about you."

Adrien interjected, "Mary, this is your house, won't you please sit down first. Dee is right, you two seem to be glowing already. Did you two do something I should know about?"

Lisa blurted, "these two sex kittens had me creaming in my jeans. I almost went to abuse the erect penis in the room. I am going to snap a few stills while you work." David was silent in his embarrassment.

Adrien engaged Talia and Mary, "neither of you require much from me. I will be combing your hair and spray a bit to hold it in place. I'll be using blush powder to accentuate your cleavage, but no ribbon of gold. I don't want anything to distract from your figure. Open your dress a bit, please?" (click)

Mary looked to Talia and winked, "say, Dee, would you please hold my dress open for Adrien?"

Somewhat surprised, Dee stepped behind Mary and pulled her halter top over her shoulders to reveal Mary's breasts. Talia winked at both Mary and Dee saying, "nice aren't they, Dee?"

Adrien glanced at Dee, "have these people always been so fun to be around?"

Dee responded, "if I had only known."

Hair fixed, shadow added to cleavage and both women were ready to go into the living room for the shots with their dates. Drew and Jeff were all dressed and looking handsome. Mary teased, "you two gentlemen need dates? My friend and I are looking for a couple of studs for the evening." Mary swept up to Talia's son, Jeff, and brushed the tips of her fingers against the obvious bulge in his trousers. "Like what you see, young man? Maybe I could find a place to put that thing a little later." Mary glanced over her shoulder to spot Talia grinning at her.

Talia voiced the plan for this portion of the shoot, "Mary and I intend to swap sons for the shoot to dispel any suggested impropriety for the author. So, Jeff will portray Mary's son and I have the pleasure of taking Drew as my son." Talia smiled at Drew's obvious pleasure. "This should also increase the sexual tension between the couples and inspire creativity. Drew, please join your new mom here in front of the fireplace for a few shots. Okay, people, start snapping shots and recording the action. A three-camera shoot with stills as well. How cool is this? Action!"

With the video cameras rolling and two digital camera snapping shots, Drew posed next to Talia, arm in arm as though going out on a date. Drew encircled Talia with his arms from behind and began kissing her neck. Talia unclasped Jeff's hands and deliberately inserted them under the panels covering her breasts. Drew's gentle hands cupped Talia's breasts, pinching her nipples into an engorged state, "is this more what you want my love," asked Drew in a whisper?

"Mmmm, that is more like it, but you need to find out if I am wearing panties, don't you think," encouraged Talia. "Be a dear and tell the crew what you find."

Speaking to the camera crew, Drew describes his actions, "my left hand is traveling over the smooth belly of my date. My fingers have found and engaged a veritable fountain of slippery juices pulsing from my mom's love canal. Wait a moment, ah yes, I believe she has opened her legs a bit to allow me to introduce my finger into her. Ah yes, I believe she needs me to use two."

"Oh shut up, Drew and face me, lift my dress and put that thing where it belongs." Talia was not willing to wait any longer. She turned, facing Jeff, undid his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. There in front of the entire camera crew she kissed her way down to his engorged hard on and sucked it all the way into her mouth. Drew nearly lost it at this point, but pulled the wanton Talia to her feet, backed her up to the sofa and laid her down. Hiking Talia's dress around her hips, drew knelt long enough to taste the sopping wet pussy glistening in the bright camera lights. "Come up here and kiss me while you do as I asked," were the final instruction Talia gave to her lover-son.

Drew and Talia seemed unaware of the people watching their passion explode. Drew poised his penis head at the entrance to Talia's womanhood. Looking directly into Drew's eyes, Talia's pleading whisper could be heard by everyone, "please enter me, I have wanted you since first meeting you at the restaurant." Drew plunged his cock all the way into Talia. She gasped with pleasure and bucked her hips to meet his thrust. "Ahhh, so good, all the way, my god, faster," Talia continued gasping instructions to her lover-son. Pulling Drew closer to her, Talia wrapped her legs around his back to never let him go. Bucking is the only word to describe the action the crew recorded in video and stills.

Lisa and Dee looked at one another. Dee voiced, "not quite what I expected from the first set of poses. Say, Mary, how're you planning to top that performance."

Jeff was standing next to his date watching his mom being screwed by his date's son. "Mary, I am pretty sure we can outdo that performance. Let's give it a try." Jeff instructed the camera crew: "Mary and I will begin our date at the door, follow my direction."

While Drew and Talia were still writhing in passion, Mary and Jeff moved to the front door to begin their shots. "Let's say we just got home from the restaurant and sent Barb and her date home. Lisa, get a shot and video of me taking my date to the chair to perform my seduction." Mary kissed Jeff lightly as he cupped her butt. Jeff began to pull Mary's black dress over her waist, "not just yet, my love. Jean needs to tell you of her vision. Sit in the chair as I reveal myself to my prince."

Following the story to the letter, Mary begins her narrative as she disrobes for Jeff. Hardly able to contain his desire, Jeff intones, "you are the woman of my dreams and passions. Come to me so that I may complete our passion."

Jeff rises to embrace the nearly naked Mary. Their kiss is that of lovers. Jeff's belt presents an obstacle to Mary's rushing desire to have him naked as well. Still coupled in each other's embrace, the now exhausted Talia and Drew are mesmerized by the other couple's passion. Mary gently pushes Jeff's slacks to the floor to reveal his commando stance. Precum glistens in the harsh light of the photo lamps. "Sit, my love," was all Mary uttered as she straddled Jeff. The whole room went silent as Mary skidded her inner thighs along Jeff's muscular thighs. When she reached the point where her pussy engaged his erect cock, she stood hovering over his erection. "Now," Mary commanded as she plunged down on his cock, impaling herself. Jeff's involuntary hip thrust pushed him deep into Mary's pussy.

Once again, the whole room was silent except for the clicking of the camera shutters. Adrien whispered to his sister, "I'm going to sit here and I want you to do the same to me, okay?" Dee's response was immediate. She opened her robe, straddled her brother and descended onto his cock. Never before had they done such a thing. They proved to be noisy lovers. Adrien's guttural noises were drowned out by Dees "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," over and over as she writhed on her brother's erection. Both were oblivious to the watching eyes of the others in the room. All of this was captured on tape and digital images.

Talia observed, "the only two not engaged in heavy sex right now are your aunt Lisa and David. Oops, I guess I missed that." Talia turned to see that David had raised the back of his mother's robe as she was filming and was currently plunging his penis vigorously in and out of his mom's vagina. "What a crew. I sure hope we got all of this on tape. It will be a great behind-the-scenes offering if we get the parts." Talia thought out loud, "holy shit, we could make this whole thing into a mini-series for one of those adult cable networks."

Not everyone finished at the same time, but all were exhausted.

When at last, "Group hug!" Talia encouraged everyone to join in the middle of the living room. "Strip off your clothes and get into this group thing." Everyone seemed spent, but all maneuvered to be a part of the sweaty naked group. "I think we could actually make this whole thing into a mini-series rather than just a movie or a book shoot. What do you think? Everyone in the pool to talk it over."

The laughter from the frolicking skinny dippers could be heard all over the neighborhood. Did they not know it was still daylight? Were they not aware that other neighbors might see? Well, that's another story. What Mary and Talia actually sent off to the author for consideration is epic.