Moms & Lovers Ch. 06 Epic Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee will help with the 'art direction' and set dressing, whatever that is.

Dee's experience in advertising will help to ensure our success. Another suggestion from Dee for the girls is come commando with loose fitting clothes to decrease telltale lines from tight underwear. Thought I'd never talk like this, but what the heck.

Lastly, I am serving a tasty lunch at 12:30. The famous 'Mary buffet' will be available all day. Bring an appetite.

Oh yes, I bought new white terrycloth robes for everyone. See you all tomorrow.

Love, Mary

Mary sent off the email and almost immediately heard back from Talia and Lisa. Both asked what they should bring to help for lunch. Mary replied to both saying: "just bring your boys." Mary started to shut down her computer for the night when she decided to bring up her photo shoot for a quick review.

Drew walked past his mother to get a milk nightcap when he noticed what Mary was viewing. "May I help you with that, mom?"

"Thanks, honey, but I just wanted to select a few of these for further study."

"Study?"

"Yup, I am not looking at the content, but more for the style and lighting. Use your critical eye here and tell me how you would improve these. Like, would lighting be better or clothing less wrinkled or how we fit together. You know, what is going to be more appealing?" Mary turned her head to see Drew looking intently at the screen.

Drew was looking at the photo of Mary's back to his chest, stretching her arms over her head with her fingers running through his hair. Drew's hands were between the sheer fabric of Mary's black halter dress holding her breasts. "I remember this as an action shot captured about the time that ..." Drew paused. "I honestly think that the actions shots can't be posed. Notice how you seem to be gasping with your mouth open? Remember, you make me breathless. Judging by this picture, I'd say I do the same for you."

Mary smiled as she turned back to the screen. "You do have that effect on me." Mary thought and voiced, "your observation about action shots would be a great idea to bring up when everyone is eating tomorrow. Suppose you can handle that?"

"Sure. I'll put together a few comparison shots to illustrate my point. You know, poses as compared to stop action shots of passion." Drew laughed, "I think I'll leave out most of the action shots, although, they are priceless." Drew kissed the top of Mary's head and said, "I'm going to watch TV for a while before bed, it's going to be an intense day tomorrow and I need some rest. Can I talk you into joining me?"

Again, Mary smiled, "I'll be up in a few minutes. I'm going out for a quick dip in the pool and make sure the heater is turned up. I don't want our guests frolicking in cold water tomorrow."

Mary closed down her computer and walked out onto the pool deck. Dusk had fallen and a soothing stillness had fallen over the pool. Mary thought how calm she had become over the past few days even with all of the fantastic events. The realization of passion with Drew, the discovery of her new found friends and the tantalizing adventure about to begin; all of these joys brought a broad grin to her face. "Oh, what the hell," Mary said out loud as she jumped into her pool fully clothed. Laughing out loud as she surfaced, Mary stroked to the shallow end of the pool and started to peel off her wet clothes. Secretly, Mary was being observed by Dee next door.

Drew awoke next to his sleeping mother early on Saturday morning. He smiled to himself knowing that he was the luckiest man in the world. The soft purring of his mom sleeping was confirmation enough of how safe she felt in his arms. He stroked her hair lightly. She was incredible and trusting. What was he thinking when he suggested that she pose for some nude photos? His misgivings gave way to the realization that Mary carried her enthusiasm for this adventure through to a total revitalization of her sexuality and inner discovery. In a way, Drew had fulfilled his mother's secret desires for total freedom and life satisfaction.

Mary stirred to find her son gazing at her. "What're you thinking?"

"Just appreciating how really beautiful you are," Drew responded.

"Hmm, thanks honey, what time is it?" Looking up to find it was already half past seven, "we'd better get moving. I need to vacuum the pool and straighten the house. Do we need anything from the grocery store? Oh, good heavens, what was I thinking? I am so not ready for this today!"

"Mom, I got this. You are ready. I'll get the pool and the house. You just get showered while I make us a quick breakfast. Relax." Drew got out of bed and headed into Mary's bathroom. He wasn't wearing any clothes. "Want to share a quick rinse off before breakfast?"

"Sure," she said as she watched her son's naked butt disappear into the bath. "Fix me a toothbrush. I sure don't want my lover to blanch at my morning breath." Drew leaned out the door and grinned at Mary.

"Oh, yeah, that might just send him running into the arms of another woman, or three." Mary tossed a pillow at her son's head. She heard him turn on the shower as she crawled out of bed. As Mary was making the bed she observed her image in the mirror. What she saw was a new woman for the first time. She no longer felt old and undesirable since starting this little adventure only a few days ago. Her life had changed dramatically. The adventure continues today. Mary paused to look squarely into the mirror with her hands on her hips, fully naked, defiant and confident. "Now that's the Mary I want to be," she said out loud to herself, "strong and in control."

"Are you going to join me," called out Drew?

"On my way," and Mary tapped lightly on the door before entering. Mary's wet clothes from the previous night's plunge into the pool were lumped on the vanity. "I think I'd better do a load of laundry this morning. You need anything washed?"

Drew grinned as he opened the shower door to point at his slightly erect cock, "this could use a little washing if you feel up to it?"

Mary laughed as she stepped into the shower. "Patience my dear," as she brushed past Drew to get under the streaming water, "don't abuse that right now, we have a lot of use for that later." Mary stroked the top of Drew's penis with her index finger, running it from base to tip. "Let's get the chores done early so we can get set for our guests."

Showered, dried, hair in a towel, Mary was picking out clothes when Drew knocked on her bedroom door. "Need any help picking out an outfit?"

"It's time for chores." Mary looked up to see Drew in short and a t-shirt. "I'm putting on shorts and a blouse. I will not be wearing any underwear today to reduce the chance of lines spoiling the photos. Can I count on you to 'look but don't touch' until this afternoon?"

"No," responded Drew, "but I will try not to become too amorous. You do make it hard to contain myself, so to speak."

"Go vacuum the pool and check the chemicals while I fix breakfast." Mary teased, "I suppose that if you feel it is absolutely and I mean absolutely necessary, you could cop a quick feel as needed."

Drew started down the hall toward the pool and turned around to go back to Mary. She was still facing her mirror, quite naked. Drew pressed himself against her back, reached his hands around to splay his fingers on Mary's belly, kissed the nape of her neck and uttered, "you are too delicious to leave alone for long." At that he left a smiling Mary who could still feel her son's hands on her tummy.

Mary arrived in the kitchen to see Drew working on the pool. She prepared her own version of scrambled eggs with ham and cheese served with rye toast. She was setting the table with juice and coffee for both when Drew came in to say he was almost done. "I'll put up the umbrella just before everyone gets here. I want this to go perfectly for you. What am I missing?"

"Breakfast," replied Mary. "Sit and we can talk. After we straighten up the house and start the laundry, I need to go to the store for a few more things. Why don't you set up the shoot as you see fit. Call Dee to see what she can do to help. She is planning on bringing over some stuff from her work to make lighting better. She may have some other ideas, too."

Drew and Mary ate breakfast and talked further about their plans for a successful photo shoot for their Moms & Lovers audition. Mary interjected, "I am going to ask Talia about including a short video presentation by the two of us to go with our submission. What do you think?"

"Good idea, I think you should outline your intentions to the author and how you two are the perfect fit for her project."

"Are you sure the author is a she and not a he?" Mary elaborated, "I got the impression that this was a collaborative effort that involves a lot more than just one person. This will be hard to pull off with only one person. Look at how elaborate our plan has become. Goodness, there is Dee, Lisa and David, Talia and Jeff and you and me! We might even throw in the sales girls and my hair dresser, Sheila, and her son!" Thinking out loud, "I wonder if I should ask Sheila over to fine tune our hair? What do you think?"

"Mom, this place is going to look like a movie set soon. Maybe you should just give Sheila a call, but maybe she might go off the rails with all of the potential action."

"You're right, but we could always use some hair and makeup help. Who do you suggest?"

"I'm calling Dee." Drew picked up the phone and dialed Dee. "Hi Dee, this is Drew next door. We were just wondering if you thought it would be a good idea to have a hairdresser or makeup person here for the shoot. (pause) Okay. (pause) Your brother? (pause) Uh, well, sure. (pause) Okay then, see you soon."

Drew hangs up and looks quizzically at Mary, "Dee is going to bring her brother to the shoot. Seems that he has a salon and make up studio. She is pretty sure that his clients keep coming back because he offers more than just, well, normal salon services. Sort of dispels the preconceived notion about salon owners."

Mary responded, "that settles that for now. I'll clean up the kitchen while you finish the pool and house. I am off to the store. I wonder if I have enough robes to go around?" Mary chuckles and gets up from the table. "I need more food for this many guests. Oh, give your girlfriend, Talia, a call and tell her about Dee's brother and, sort of, prepare her."

Drew picked up the phone again and dialed Talia. Jeff answered the phone, "hey, Jeff, this is Drew, can I talk to your mom? Thanks. (pause) Hi, Talia, (pause) good to hear your voice too. Mom asked me to call and let you know that the next door neighbor, Dee, is bring her hairdresser brother to the shoot today. (long pause) I hadn't thought of that. (pause) Great idea, I'll pass that along. (pause) Me too." (pause) Quietly, Drew says, "Mary and I had the same idea. We should talk about it after everyone else goes home." Drew hangs up and looks to Mary, "Talia is wondering if it would be okay if they stayed overnight here after the shoot is done. She said that she and Jeff play acted you and me. She also said she wants to watch you and Jeff together. That isn't too weird, is it?"

Mary turned from the dishes with her mouth open. "Wow, I suppose that would come naturally with what we are planning today. Talia and I will have to talk about this." Mary's expression changed, "do you want to watch me make out with Jeff, all the way through to the finish?"

Drew pondered his answer, "only if you are okay with this. After all, it may have started with my idea, but you have embraced this with an enthusiasm I didn't know you had. Yes, yes, I'm okay with you having sex with Jeff as long as you make love to me!"

Mary came over to the seated Drew, bent down and kissed him saying, "we do make love, don't we? Never thought I'd say that, but love is what it is. I suppose that I would enjoy watching you doing Talia. I wonder what Jeff thinks of that." Chuckling, "I guess I'll just have to keep him busy while you do his mom." Both Drew and Mary laughed and went back to their tasks. Drew was hard.

The stage was set by the time Mary returned from the grocery store. She had purchased more lunch meats and fruit for the crew's lunch. Drew helped prepare the trays of fruit, roll ups and veggies with dip. It was still early for the event when the doorbell rang. It was Dee being followed by a stranger. Dee introduced her older brother Adrien. Adrien appeared fit and tanned. He was wearing white slacks and a bright purple shirt open to reveal his hairless chest. Adrien was carrying a case that promised to hold all the tools he needed to primp the stars.

Adrien started, "I am so happy to be asked to join you today. Dee filled me in and I quickly read your story on the internet this morning. Must say, this is a tall order for amateurs, but they tend to be the best models. You know, no preconceived notions, no bad habits and easy to take direction. By the way, Mary, I have heard so much about you, but Dee failed to tell me just how pretty you really are!"

Mary actually blushed at the compliment. "Uh, thank you. I didn't even know Dee had a brother, let alone one that is as handsome as you," Mary retorted. "Enough, Dee, where is your swim suit?"

"I brought three for you to see. I'll put on one after lunch. I don't want to spill anything in case you consent to my next proposal," Dee said. "I want you to take a few shots of me and my brother. After I voiced my invitation to Adrien, he asked me to pose with him." Dee looked sidelong at her older brother, "who knew he wanted to be seen naked with me? He never said a word until today."

Adrien walked into the house without saying a word to Dee and then turned. "Dee, my dear sister, I have never been emboldened enough to say anything. Since you brought this whole think up today, well, I ..."

Dee interrupted Adrien to say, "if I had only known, brother, I'd have jumped your bones long ago!"

Mary looked at Drew and Dee, "what have we started? Okay, look, we have a photo shoot to do and Adrien, Dee, I need to concentrate on me and Talia today. Can you do that? We have come a long way in a short period of time and just cannot be distracted from our goal."

Dee and Adrien nod together, Dee confirms, "we are here for you today Mary and will contain our activities until we are through with the important task at hand." Dee turned to Adrien, grabed him around the neck and kisses him on the lips. As her tongue leaves his mouth she says, "we have all the time in the world to explore each other, Adrien. Just don't wait forever." Adrien grinned.

"Where can I set up my stuff?" Adrien was looking around the kitchen.

Mary suggested, "come with me to the extra bedroom. I figure that would be a good place for your studio. I sure appreciate you coming along with Dee. Uh, I am still shaken by Dee's epiphany regarding you, though."

"What, you are the only one thrilled to have passion so close to you? Thirty years I have held in my feelings for my sister. Today I finally tell her how I feel and now I find out she has felt the same. How foolish we must appear to you and Drew! We could have been sharing our lives and didn't know it." Dee had been following the two down the hall and had overheard Adrien talking.

Dee cooed, "my dear Adrien, how foolish have we been. That stops today. Mary, I believe you have brought true happiness to me with your adventure." As Adrien and Dee were setting up the salon, Mary returned to the kitchen to find Drew finishing up lunch preparation.

"Drew, are we doing the right thing? It seems as though we have started something that cannot be halted."

"Mom, everything is all right. We didn't start anything that hadn't already been there. Maybe we have facilitated these revelations, but we didn't start this." Drew continued, "besides, nobody has been forced into anything they didn't want to happen." Drew came around from behind to wrap his arms around the seated Mary and kissed her cheek. "Start something? I have wanted you for years. I have wished for your intimacy and, now, regale in it. I'll do whatever you wish, but know that there is no fault or blame in any of this. We have freed spirits that would otherwise be frustrated in guilt. I have my mom; Talia has her Jeff; Lisa has her David; and now, it seems that Dee has her Adrien. How cool is that?"

Mary again sighs with relief. "It's nearly time for people to arrive. Call Aunt Lisa and see where she is, okay?"

Shortly, Talia and Jeff show up at the front door. Mary opens the door to reveal a radiant Talia and handsome Jeff. "Wow, Talia you look stunning and Jeff, you look so handsome." Talia and Mary embrace while Jeff passes them to go to greet Drew. "Hey, Drew, how's it going?"

Drew shakes Jeff's hand, looks him straight in the eye and asks, bluntly, "are you going to be okay with me and your mom?"

"Right to the point, Drew. I admit I had a problem with this at first, but mom wants this and that makes it okay with me." Jeff added, "part of this is, are you okay with me and your mom?" Both boys laugh.

Drew confides, "let's just see what unfolds. Here comes Dee and her brother. Dee, Adrien, meet Jeff and Talia."

"Nice meeting all of you," greeted Adrien, "Dee has told me all about this adventure you have started. I am not sure why I am here, from what I see, neither Mary nor Talia need my services. You are both exquisite." Both Talia and Mary blush their thanks.

The door from the pool area opened. "Hey all!" Lisa walked in followed by David. "You haven't started without us, have you? Who's the hunk in purple?"

Mary hugged her Aunt Lisa, "Aunt Lisa, this is Dee my delicious neighbor and her brother Adrien, the hunk. He's also our makeup artist."

Chagrinned, Adrien observes, "I think I have gone to heaven. I am surrounded by four of the most beautiful women in the world."

Dee responds, "easy cowboy, I know one of these women wants you to herself."

Lisa teases, "oh sure, dangle a little candy in front of a lady and then snatch it away. Speaking of food, what's for lunch, Mary?"

The four couples converge in the kitchen and fill their plates from the spread Mary has prepared. Mary initiates the conversation after everyone is seated around the kitchen table. "Drew had the great idea to run more than one camera at a time whereby live action shots could be more interesting than posed shots. What do you think?"

Jeff was the first to respond, "actually, Dee and I have worked together for the ad agency before. I'd like her input on this idea. It sounds promising to me, what do you think, Dee?"

"I am used to doing stills and illustrations, Jeff, and it is good to see you outside the agency. First, I know Mary has a camera and Talia brought her video camera, any other gear?"

"Mom and I brought our video camera and my digital camera," voiced David. "If you don't mind my saying, we should walk through where we are going to shoot and what the subjects will be before we actually start shooting. Any ideas?"

The clamor of suggestions coming from everyone at the same time was deafening. Talia was the first to calm the noise, shouting, "hey, this is Mary's and my party. Mary, what do you think? Wait, Mary, let's you and I go out to the pool for a confab!"

Agreeing, Mary excuses herself from the table and joined Talia by the pool. The crew watched as Mary and Talia talk. While very animated, the two were not overheard by the others at the table. When the two rejoin the lunch crowd, Mary speaks, "Talia and I will walk everyone through our staging and what the two of us will be doing for this, our shoot. Is that okay with everyone?"

Everyone agrees to abide by Talia and Mary's directions. Talia grins and states, "okay, everyone into the living room and take off your clothes, all of you." Shocked, no one moves. Talia states sternly again, "look folks, everyone will be comfortable in this and I want everyone in the other room now, naked. Take off your clothes," she orders.