All Comments on 'Moms and Two Sons'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 3 years ago

Sorry, you lost me on page 1. No continuity.Like you skipped a chapter. In just a few sentences Bob went from entering a room to his mom showing her bare ass and he was magically naked. A few sentences later he is in the shower after his "supposed" first encounter with mom,and talking about their afternoon fucks. :(

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Interesting narration. Well written and edited (something a lot of authors fail to accomplish). Five stars and hopefully a sequel is in the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Rude and crude.............. 2 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

The story lost me with the extra emphasis on pissing and shitting (wiping the cat's butt, mom listening to him taking a leak, checking his shit afterwards, etc). Sorry. Not my thing. I wish you had mentioned that emphasis in your author's note at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Well written and edited

Must have been some other story. For example, the weird paragraph breaks in the middle of sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I got confused...

... from the first page. I think you are more into kinky stuff than incest. Nothing wrong with that but not for this category. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great,very descriptive m/s sex!! Would love to see the hot milfs in a foursome. The illustrated version would be hot too. Bring in some other congregants. Nothing hotter than a librarian type or hot church lady that is a smoldering hot woman underneath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I keep going back to this hot story time and again. The 69 scene between Mrs Orsini and son reminds one of the similar scene in Taboo. Hot! Would love to read about these two hot milfs licking each other while getting it dog-style from their sons. Sounds like there are some other church members whose stories might be worth reading. Can't wait for the next episode! Plenty of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

STILL WAITING FOR A FOLLOWUP. HOT!! WOULD STILL LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT SOME INCESTUOUS TRYSTS WITHIN THE CHURCH. PLEASE CONTINUE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous