Moms and Two Sons

Story Info
Two moms and their sons engage in incest.
9.6k words
4.3
101.1k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moms & Sons

A story about incest, but these two sons are older, 22, looking back at how it all began. They learned about a woman's needs early in life, and will serve them well in the future.

Chapter 1

Bob had just received this month's issue of Muscle Power magazine. It was partially shredded as if the mailman had a fight with his wife and didn't have any patience left. Patience to insert the magazine properly into the mail slot. That seemed to be the story of Bob's life. Partially shredded.

As much as he wanted to be a good human being, and go to church and offer money to the homeless guy sitting in front of the supermarket --whether the old dude wanted it or not -- Bob didn't want to find himself at the Pearly Gates and have to give Saint Peter some bullshit story about why he fucked up. He tried hard. But his mother told him not to worry, she'd take care of everything for him. When he was a kid, she fought his battles for him. Eventually he reached the age when he could knock bullies on their asses, without his mother.

Bob's mother was the reason Bob's therapist, the most expensive female in town, bought a new car. It was a foreign car, not a Japanese car, but a European car with hand crafted leather seats. Each bolt was lovingly plugged into metal with care. It took 5 months for the car to reach the buyer. Truly an expensive car. The trim inspector's name was embedded on the dashboard. 'Otto'. Bob spent a lot of money on therapy, trying to make his mother happy.

Bob's mother was named Tina. Kind of a sweet sounding name. Although she had a lovely figure, she had funny ideas about motherhood. She watched Bob like a hawk, and felt real love should concern bowel movements and asked him if he took a shit every day, and if he didn't, she fed him laxatives. It accounted for his problems later in life, forcing himself to evacuate even if his colon rebelled.

When he went out on a date, he'd usually take a girl to dinner so he could be close to a men's room. When the girl wanted to walk on the beach and watch the sunset --it being so romantic-- Bob told her that was for saps. A real man stayed close to a toilet.

Women have needs. If Tina told him once, she told him a thousand times. She was unpredictable, he found out. Like most women. They'd be having a nice home cooked meal and suddenly she'd lay into him about how she worked her fingers to the bone, and why didn't he appreciate her, and not to answer her back when she told him to do something totally stupid. Like wipe the cat's behind.

Maybe it was because she was unhappily married, and he could blame it on his father. Dad never said much, he'd just shake his head. That meant trouble. They fought over money all the time. He didn't make enough to pay for groceries, she told him. That's what the fights were about. Bob figured if Dad was aware of Mom's needs the groceries wouldn't mean all that much. Bob was preoccupied with Mom's needs. What did she mean by needs?

When he asked his mother why she was upset, she told him he would not understand. Other times when she was quiet, he asked her what the matter was. She said 'nothing'. When she asked him to fetch the Bible over there on the night stand, he asked her why she wanted the Bible and she said for 'comfort'. And why does she need comfort, she told him to shut up. When he was older he'd understand.

Bob was a smart kid. Except he is 22 years old now, and he is not a kid. His mother called him 'junior' after his old man. She always called him junior as long as he could remember. Bob had lofty aspirations for his life. Getting laid was the first. He was still a virgin and he knew that as long as he stayed home, living rent free, he would always be a virgin. That was the cost of living at home. His mother watched his every move.

Why his being a virgin was so important to his mother, he couldn't understand. She obviously wasn't a virgin, so what was the big deal. He was afraid to invite a girl home to dinner. His mom was a good cook. But it was like getting a security clearance: his mom did everything except fingerprint his date. She asked his date about her grandparents, and what part of Italy or Mexico were they from. Why didn't she eat more? She looked sick. His mother thought all women should be heavy, well built, not fashion models.

Bob always wanted to be buffed, to look like Arnold and have big arms. He felt big arms were more important than having a big dick. Lucky for him, he did have a huge dick, and the girls he dated told him he had a huge dick, and wanted to play with it. None of the girls ever gave a shit about his arms.

He had trouble buying clothes. He looked really dumb with big arms, wide lats, and he still had his mother hovering over him all the time. She listened at the bathroom door when he pissed. She asked him not to flush when he took a shit. She wanted to check his stools. He felt like a lab specimen.

He had wanted to join the Navy and had to ask his mother first. Hell, the recruiter was ready to have him sign. His mother said no. There was no telling what diseases he'd pick up in the Navy. They say a sailor has a girl in every port, right? But his mother said they all had V-D or some other affliction. No son of hers would ever join the Navy.

It was one sunny Sunday after church, that the mystery was revealed to him. The Secret of Life. Considering the time he spent in church, as far back as he could remember, Jesus never spoke about a woman's needs. Considering the length of The Sermon On the Mount, Jesus could have slipped in something about a woman's needs.

Bob wanted to be a salesman, and sell system software to corporations. Something about cloud computing. There was money in sales. He took a Dale Carnegie course and learned about filling needs. Needs? That rang a bell. Except he was taught, not to be concerned with needs. Be a want creator!

A good salesman makes people want to buy! Not because they need to buy! Be a want creator. He knew his mother had needs. What the fuck did she want now? He asked his mother, naively, because she had an answer for everything; what does she want most in life? She had been drinking when he asked her that. To which she replied, "I want to be fucked so hard my teeth rattle ..."

This proclamation, besides scaring the hell out of Bob, led junior to be more assertive about his mother. She certainly wasn't Penelope Prude! Her needs were out there for him to see. It was the open door, as the preacher used to say about his choices. Go through the open door!

He was stunned. She had her blouse unbuttoned and she was fingering her left tit. The nipple looked red and swollen, angry. He had never seen his mother's breast exposed. She was breathing heavy. And she was mumbling something and it wasn't the Lord's prayer. She said 'want', not need. There it was!

Chapter 2

There comes a time in a man's life when his mother stops calling him 'junior'. It was the morning after, when she'd shown him her nipple, that she took him aside.

"Do you want the Bible, Mom?"

Tina giggled. "Thank you, not right now, Bob." She paused. "you've been fascinated with your mother's bum ever since you were a kid, right?"

Bob flushed and mumbled something incoherent.

"Bob, I have something to tell you. It's about me and my needs ..."

He looked away.

"You can check out my ass openly. Bob, you're a man now. I'm going to teach you about a woman's ass. My ass."

He made eye contact with her, showing her she had his full attention.

"You can take a girl to dinner, and whisper sweet nothings in her ear, but if you don't worship her ass, you're pissing in the wind!" Where did his mother learn to talk like a sailor?

"Yeah ..."

"A woman is vain about her ass. She'll ask you if it's too big. If you like how she looks back there. It's one of the wonders of a woman's world. Her ass!"

There was no argument about this issue. He did love his mother's big round bottom.

"I want you to love my ass, Bob. You can start now. Running your tongue up and down the crack will be a good start. You were bound to slide your tongue over it sooner or later. Right?"

She had raised her skirt showing him her naked backside. Her bottom cheeks were perfect, glowing as if made of porcelain. She may have felt she was too big back there but it was not important. Her anus was ringed with fine dark hair, almost black. The rosebud itself was large as if she had been inserting some vegetables to make it larger.

"I guess so."

"Well, I know so ..." She went on, "You're a born ass kisser, Bob. That's how I raised you."

"You mean I can kiss and lick you back here whenever I want?"

"Yes, Bob. Or whenever I want. But not when I'm taking a crap, Bob."

"Got it, Mom ..."

"I know it's a beautiful ass, and I've seen my share of asses. It's round, not flat. The cheeks have a wide crevice. You can almost see the hole, Bob ..."

She looked intently at him, for approval.

"My pussy is nice, too. Do you like hair? It's very hairy, Bob."

He nodded with a hungry look.

"My labia are large, full, and thick, Bob ..."

He could see her clit.

"I'm glad you like my clit. You look anxious to chew on it, Bob. It's large, over an inch long ...Bob!"

"Have you eaten a woman? I doubt it, but have you?"

He shook his head.

"It's where you separate the men from the boys, Bob."

Calling him Bob so much was making him nervous. It reminded him of the time he had to go to the police station because he forgot to renew his license. Cops kept calling him Bob.

"I like it when you kiss my asshole and lick all over and around it. And I like it when you run your tongue up and down my crack. Just be careful to avoid my ticklish spot, that's all."

In her mind she'd have Bob lick her while she would have his thick cock in her mouth, a wonderful sixty-nine.

"Okay, Mom. I'll be careful," Bob promised.

Sitting as he was, his long stiff erection was sticking out in front of him and almost poking his mother in the belly. It reached nearly to her tits. Suddenly her hand reached under her and seized it in a firm grip.

"You'd better believe you'll be careful," she said with a warning snicker. "If you touch my ticklish spot, I'll pull this thing out by the roots."

"Wow! Be careful how you handle that, Mom. It's fully charged," Bob warned her.

But in spite of the warning, the inevitable happened. Bob ran his tongue up and down the crack of his mother's ass and slid right over her sensitive ticklish spot. His mother let out a piercing shriek and pulled on his cock. Bob shot off his load

and a torrent of jizz spurted out beneath her.

"Now look what you've done," she scolded. "You've got your gooey stuff all over my belly and my tits, even up under my chin, dammit."

"Sorry, Mom," Bob panted. "You know how I love the feel of your fingers on my dick. And when you pulled on it like that, while my mouth was in the crack of your ass, it just felt so good."

Tina rolled over and slid off the bed. "Well just for that, you can clean it off! Come on. You're taking a shower with me!"

That didn't offend Bob in the least. He scrambled to his feet, followed her into the bathroom and into the shower stall. As soon as his mother had her shower cap on, Bob turned on the water and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature.

"I think you did that on purpose, just so you could take the soap and run your hands all over me," his mother teasingly accused.

She really had no cause to complain that he took so much time soaping her tits, her cunt and the crack of her ass, because she then, in turn, spent just as much time working a thick lather all over his cock and balls.

"Do you think Dad ever wonders if we take showers together, Mom?" Bob said, half serious.

"Yeah, right!" Tina replied, pulling his foreskin back so she could wash around the head of his cock. "If your father even suspected you were getting into the shower with your mother, he'd kick your ass out of the house and divorce me!"

"That might not be such a bad idea," said Bob. "The divorce, I mean. Then I could get into bed with you every night, instead of just when Dad is out of town on business. And when we fuck in the afternoon, we wouldn't have to worry about him coming home early and catching us doing it."

"There's small chance I'll ever divorce your father," Tina told him, working a thick lather around his balls. "One of the few things I appreciate about your father is that he provides us with a very good income which enables us to live quite comfortably and allows you to stay home and ball your mother everyday, instead of having to get a job. All things considered, we have a good thing going here, and I don't even mind that your father has something going with his slutty secretary."

"Yeah, Dad sure can pick 'em," said Bob. "His secretary is sure something. But that hot piece of ass has a husband who's built like a bulldozer and if he ever finds out his wife is being screwed at the office every day by her boss, Dad is going to come home someday with one testicle missing."

"That's his problem, not ours," Tina replied. "What we have to be concerned about is that he never finds out his horny son is screwing his mother whenever he's alone with her. And pray that he never finds out you're going to be putting your thing up your mother's bottom hole. That would really drive him up the wall. He thinks anal sex is perverted."

Bob grinned at her. "Maybe it is, but it sure feels good."

Pressing up against her and holding her firmly by her hips, he added, "I know something else that's perverted ..."

"You do? Whatever could that be?" asked Tina, going along with him.

"Fucking my mother in the shower!"

With a little laugh, Tina replied, "You're a bit too tall. Doesn't it bother you when you have to keep your knees bent like that?"

"This is what bothers me, Mom," he said, rubbing the head of his limb along the lips of her pussy. "It bothers me so much that I can't stay away from it."

Then his prick went up into her and Tina let out a little squeal of delight. Her arms entwined about his neck as he went up in deeper and while she made little mewling sounds of pleasure, his hands reached around behind her and took a firm hold on her ass. When he was in right to his balls, Tina was up on her tip-toes and even then it appeared that he might lift her up from the floor. Her open mouth pressed onto his in a lewd and erotic kiss. Her tongue shot in past his lips. When his tongue came out to meet it, she sucked on it. Her pussy was sucking on his full length of cock, as if she was trying to pull him into her from both ends.

Because her son was pushing into her with her braced against the wall, and because he had a firm hold on both globes of her bottom, Tina lifted one leg and wrapped it around him, followed by the other one and she locked her ankles behind his back. Supporting some of her weight with her arms about his neck, she hung on her son's frame like a monkey climbing a palm tree.

Bob moved one hand on her butt just enough that he could get a finger all the way up her ass. He had his mother almost crazy with lust and passion.

Her ass churned around in his strong grip, moving up and down on his cock. She kissed his face, neck and shoulders, panted and gasped, and babbled incoherently. She was sailing through a strong orgasm, one that tickled her in all her intimate parts. It was intense, like it always was when she did it with her son in this position. It didn't stop here. Moments later he brought her off a second time, then after that, just as she was getting off a third time, he shot off his load. Tina squealed,

shrieked and even laughed, which always convinced Bob that his mother loved it when he fucked her standing up.

"You want me to put you down?" he panted, sometime later.

"No!" Tina replied, still breathless. "Do it to me again! Oh God, you're fabulous! Wouldn't I love to see the look on your father's face, if he could see us like this."

"If Dad were to stick his head in this shower stall right now and see what we're doing, I'd go right down the drain," said Bob.

Tina laughed. "Shut up and fuck your mother. Oh God, you're splitting me in two, but I love it!"

He did it to her a second time and when he was finally finished with her, Tina was ready to let her feet back onto the tile floor of the shower. They were both hot and steamy, and reeked of sex, and had to shower a second time.

Chapter 3

Later they were back in the bedroom, drying each other off. When they tossed the towels aside, Tina sat on the side of the bed and smiled up at her son.

"You're awfully good to your mother, you know that?" she said. "You're a hot and horny young stud who's cock never stays soft. And you're all mine. You're mother's wonderful young man and she not only loves you with a passion, she also loves your wonderful cock!"

She sat with her legs apart, her tits thrust forward with the stiffened nipples like two big wondrous eyes staring at him. He grinned back at her and moved between her legs, saying, "It's easy to be a stud when a guy has a hot-assed, cum hungry mother like you to inspire him."

She reached out and wrapped the fingers of one hand around his stiffly erect cock and started a slow jerking-off motion. Then she stopped, leaned forward and gave it a loving kiss, right on the domed-shaped head. The other hand came up and cupped his balls, while her mouth slipped over the head and she began teasing

it with her tongue and sucking it. It was a very large cock, much larger than her husband's.

Bob's breath caught in his throat as he realized his mother wasn't just fooling around. She was going to suck his cock in earnest, which meant that he was going to get one of her all out, no-holds-barred, ball draining blowjobs. He knew what that was like from past experience and as far as he was concerned, it was ten

times better than anything he'd ever had from anyone else.

Several girls at college had sucked his cock and two of the women teachers there sucked him off quite frequently. And right here in his neighborhood, several married women, two of them his mother's very close friends, had sucked his cock. But his mother could put them all to shame. Whenever she blew him, which was a lot, he was convinced he'd been worked over by the very best.

For her part, Tina was as thrilled with her son's cock as he was with her finger action. It always delighted her that no matter if her son had fucked her five times or more and had her cunt swimming in his juices, when she then sucked him off, his gushing charge would hit the back of her throat like it was jet propelled.

Bob managed to hold off for all of five minutes, which was as long as he could keep from succumbing to the delicious sensations his mother was delivering to him.

"Watch it, Mom!" he groaned. "You're going to get a mouthful!"

A mouthful was just what his mother was working so hard for, and she got it. As she expected, a spurting torrent flooded her mouth and she had to swallow frantically to keep from choking on it. She managed that quite nicely and while her son looked like he might keel over at any moment, her darting tongue expertly cleaned up his sagging cock.

She reached out her arms to him and said, "Maybe you'd better sit down, before you fall down!"

"I'll kneel down instead. I'm going to do you now!"

With that he went down on his knees between her legs, much to his mother's delight. He kissed her belly, then moved his lips down. He kissed all around her cunt, running his lips through her thick pubic hair, then along one leg and up the other. His mother fell back onto the bed, spreading her legs wide and exposing her glorious cunt lewdly to him. Her hands reached out, grabbed ahold of his hair and pulled him tightly to her pouting sex. Groaning with pleasure she brought her legs up over his shoulders and trapped him there.