All Comments on 'Mom's Awakening'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Love Love Love, this defines love

Only a mother and daughter could experience such emotional love.

Truly beyond words and hits deep ardent dimensions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing story loved the build up and tension between them both. Well done, five stars from me

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69about 1 year ago

Fantastic story....AL

parputter69parputter69about 1 year ago

5 stars. Really loved this story. Since there is more vacation, I hope you will continue on to another chapter.

Falcon404Falcon404about 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Absolutely love mom/daughter incest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot…Please continue on to the next chapter and maybe add lingerie and toys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5/5 for me. The only thing other I would have liked to see is more comment/explanation of the mom being with a girl for the first time. Had she felt attraction towards other women before, or even her daughter? It would have made her actions here a little more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written with believable characters and a nice emotional vibe. Really hope you write a follow up to it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you. Well written, well-paced mom/daughter stories are scarce. I enjoyed this a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story so much. Written very well and am looking forward to the next chapter or hopefully chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love mom daughter incest.

Loved this story, please write more. FIVE stars!!

RANDM4URANDM4Uabout 1 year ago

Wow! That was a great read for sure. Talk about pent up lust of the family kind. So so hot~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish they had a video of this perfect story

likestolicklikestolick12 months ago

5 stars, I hope you continue their adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love love this story. So hot that I couldn’t get through the whole thing in one read. Took it slow and enjoyed it. 5 stars and I will follow you. I really hope you continue the story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

An Excellent story. The first one where you write about your characters religious thoughts & feelings. Adds to the reality of it. Mom is a bit of a voyeur too, watching her baby masturbate, then joining in.. Very Hot. I think Mom is safely out of her shell into a new life. Hope there are some follow up to their adventures.

killerbeeezkillerbeeez6 months ago

Don't normally like stories where they whorify decent people but this was definitely hot.

WeitzeWeitze6 months ago

Really interesting. I remember from college that most of us were reaching out for any and all new experiences, in most all aspects.

Looks like Rachel did this and now treating Mom like her freshman roommate and Mom is like a kid away from home for the first time and has a whole bunch of questions she wants to explore and get answers for. On to the next chapter.

Arn284Arn2846 months ago

Tolle Geschichte

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster6 months ago

Spectacular! I love how you brought this new found freedom from daughter to mother. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I rated it a 5 because it was a mom and daughter pussy eat. I otherwise would have given it a four (4) because no pussy hairy was described. Moms are always HAIRY PUSSY LADIES, always! So, now, in the next chapter, get the daughter in law (HAIRY PUSSY-MASSIVLY HAIRY) involved! Seriously seduce her, then in a few more days, fuck the sexy well-hung son - mom daughter and wife in the same bed for a week-long vacation of nothing but delicious tasting sex- he should even eat desire, want, to his own cum from their pussies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!