Mom's Awakening: Day and Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grenefire
grenefire
764 Followers

Rachel nodded. "Trust me. She's cute! Go for it."

As I glanced at the blonde again, I blushed, making me aware of how attracted I was to her.

Yet, I was here with my daughter, and the idea of picking up another woman never even crossed my mind. Hell, before sleeping with my daughter, I had never even thought about women in a sexual manner.

I pushed the idea out of my mind, pulled Rachel closer to me, and continued dancing. I snuggly held my daughter's latex-covered torso, pressing my body into hers while moving my hips to the music.

Our bodies melded, becoming one, as our latex outfits rubbed together. Despite the loud music, I couldn't help appreciating the crackling our latex clothing made as we danced.

With every passing song, I noticed the young blonde moving ever closer. I tried to focus on my daughter, but it was hard to forget Rachel's words. I couldn't imagine a random woman who was so young and beautiful wanting someone as old as me.

The stranger's intense gaze was fixed on me as the music pulsed through the air, creating a palpable energy. The fabric of her red mini-dress moved with her body, accentuating her every movement.

With every song, the blonde inched closer to us, and before I knew it, she was dancing right next to Rachel and me.

"Would you mind if I danced with you?" She boldly asked.

I froze and didn't know what to say. Without missing a beat, Rachel responded for me.

"She would love to dance with you," she smiled, pushing me towards the stranger.

The blonde woman leaned in, screaming over the music, informing me that her name was Jamie. I introduced myself, not wanting to be impolite.

The dance floor around us was crowded, pushing Jamie and me closer together. I danced awkwardly with this young, beautiful woman. My body felt stiff, fearful that I would do something I would regret. However, the longer we danced, the more I became at ease.

With each passing moment, I felt my inhibitions melting away. Jamie's fingers traced a path from my waist to my back, her touch gentle yet undeniably intimate. I welcomed her touch and leaned into her tight body. I slipped my arm around her abdomen, feeling her strong body under the elastic fabric that made up her dress.

Rachel watched us with hunger in her eyes, clearly getting off on seeing me with this other woman.

Jamie leaned in, "You know, it was your latex outfit that caught my eye. It's quite the look."

I blinked, taken aback by her directness yet flattered by the compliment.

"Oh, uh, thank you," I stammered. "I'm not really used to wearing something like this."

Jamie smiled curiously. "Is this your first time in latex?"

I nodded, a mix of vulnerability and excitement swirling within me. "Yeah, it is. Rachel convinced me to try something new."

Jamie's gaze lingered on my outfit.

"Well, I'm glad you did," she said, pulling me closer to her.

Jamie's fingers brushed against the latex of my corset, her touch giving me goosebumps. "It feels amazing, doesn't it? The way it clings to your skin."

I nodded, my heart racing as her fingers trailed the smooth material. The sensation was intimate, the latex adding an unexpected layer of ferocity to her touch.

Sensing the growing sensual nature of our dancing, Rachel slipped behind Jamie and began dancing with the two of us.

"You know, Jamie, I think you'd look pretty good in latex, too," my daughter seductively breathed into Jamie's ear before licking her earlobe.

Jamie's attention shifted to Rachel, shocked by my daughter's sudden but not unwelcome advances.

"Oh really? Maybe you should pick something out for me," Jamie retorted.

Rachel laughed, "I just might do that."

As the three of us bantered, the atmosphere around us seemed to shift, charged with an undeniable eroticism.

"Would you mind if I...?" Jamie said, looking at Rachel for permission.

My daughter simply nodded, indicating it was okay for Jamie to make her advances.

Her fingers explored the surface of the latex. "It feels even better than I imagined," she admitted.

Yet she didn't stop with innocent touching. Jamie's hand slowly made its way up my chest, massaging my tits through the slick material of my corset.

Rachel leaned into Jamie, pushing her body closer to mine, "Kiss her," she hissed.

Jamie didn't need to be told twice, and before I knew it, this beautiful blonde's lips were on mine. While her lips were just as soft, they differed from Rachel's. There was an intense sensuality to her kiss that can only come from kissing a stranger. Jamie nibbled at my lips while I pulled her closer to me.

The dance floor became a blur of movement and sensation as the music blasted. Jamie's body pressed against mine, her warmth seeping through the latex layers. My hands roamed over her sweaty body, trying to savor every second of this moment.

Rachel nudged Jamie into me as she ground her latex-covered thigh between Jamie's legs from behind.

"May I?" Rachel asked as she lifted Jamie's chin and brought her red lips to hers.

I watched in amazement as my daughter, my only child, made out with this beautiful stranger. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, but I wondered how Jamie would feel if she knew that Rachel and I were mother and daughter.

"My turn," I chimed in, bringing my lips to Rachel's.

I could taste Jamie's sweet lipgloss on my daughter's mouth, igniting a fire inside me. I grabbed Jamie by the ass and pulled her in for a three-way kiss. After a while, it was hard to tell whose lips and tongues I was playing with, but the unadulterated naughtiness of the moment was exactly what this night called for.

Bass ripped through my body, pounding in my chest, while my hips moved to the rhythm. Jamie had one hand on my hips while the other pulled Rachel near. As the music intensified, the nastier our movements became. I ground my thigh into Jamie's increasingly wet thong while my daughter rubbed my latex-covered crotch.

The three of us were practically fucking on the dance floor, and all my perception-related worries flew out the window. I wanted to have fun, and nothing was going to stop me.

I slid my hands up Jamie's bare thigh, grazing her smooth skin with my nails. Her eyes shot open as my fingers slipped inside her drenched thong. I dragged my finger along her swollen clit, teasing it, before slipping a finger deep inside her tight canal. I curled my finger, stimulating her G-spot, while her hip never stopped moving to the beat.

Rachel saw what I was doing and brought her hands up to Jamie's tits. My daughter stroked Jamie's breasts over her clingy dress. While Jamie's tits weren't big, her nipples protruded through the material, demonstrating how aroused she was. Rachel brushed and tweaked the sensitive nubs, making Jamie moan out loud.

Mother and daughter had our way with this stranger; something I never even fantasized about days ago was now my reality.

Jamie's cheeks turned bright red as her juices flooded over my finger.

"Wow," was all Jamie said as she kissed me hard.

I withdrew my finger and offered it to my daughter. Her tongue swirled around my digit before taking it into her mouth, ensuring she didn't miss a drop of Jamie's cum.

Our movement slowed as the three of us stood there, chests rising and falling, covered in sweat, as we caught our breath.

"You two are hot!" Jamie yelped, a huge smile across her face.

After several hours of dancing, we exchanged numbers with Jamie before returning to the hotel.

"I can't believe we just did that," Rachel cackled, grabbing my arm and leaning into me.

We reveled in the absurdity of our night, sauntering back to the resort, feeling on top of the world.

As we entered our hotel room, I was overwhelmed with lust. I quickly unzipped the "easy access zipper" of my latex pants, exposing my dripping wet cunt and asshole. I spread my legs and ran my middle finger between my swollen labia, scooping up as much of my juices as possible.

"Mommy is so wet, baby," I moaned. "Get on your knees and make Mommy cum," I commanded.

It felt like a whole other person was controlling my actions. A woman who wore latex and danced at a lesbian club with women half my age was in control, and I was all the happier for it.

"Yes, Mommy," Rachel submitted, sinking to the floor and kneeling before me.

Rachel grabbed my latex-covered ass and pulled my hips towards her face. My daughter's tongue darted out of her mouth, licking up and down my pussy, tasting as much of my wetness as she could.

"Oh, baby. Just like that, Rachel," I groaned, grinding into her face.

Rachel said nothing. She simply continued to lick up and down my slit, making sure to tease my clit with every pass.

The sound of latex rustling added to the moans coming from our mouths. I gripped my chest, pressing my palms into my latex-covered breasts. My nipples grew more taut as the latex massaged the sensitive skin underneath.

"Suck my clit! Mommy needs to cum!" I begged while brushing my fingers through Rachel's sweat-soaked hair and pulling her into my crotch.

Rachel swirled her tongue around my engorged clit before sucking it between her lips. She circled my button with the broadside of her tongue, making my legs tremble uncontrollably.

"Fuck yes. Don't forget your fingers. Fuck, Mommy," I shrieked, barely in control of the words coming out of my mouth.

With ease, my daughter slid two fingers deep inside my twat fucking me hard. My wetness sloshed around Rachel's fingers, causing my juices to splash onto my thighs and into my asshole.

"I've never been so wet. What have you done to me? You have unleashed something in me I didn't even know I had inside me. Fuck me like the slut you have created," I wailed.

I looked down and saw a lust in Rachel's eyes. Without saying a word, Rachel withdrew one of her pussy-juice soaked fingers and gently began massaging my asshole. It was a new feeling, but one I shockingly enjoyed. I felt my ass starting to welcome the intrusion and eagerly anticipated what would happen next.

"Fuck, Mommy's ass," I demanded.

Rachel dipped her finger into my pussy once more, lubing it up before pushing it into my virgin asshole.

While initially uncomfortable, my ass quickly adjusted to the new sensation. The feeling of having both holes filled was unbelievable. Having my ass and pussy stuffed simultaneously made me feel full in a way I didn't know was possible.

With every passing second, the pressure between my legs grew. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and I wanted to be fucked harder.

"More! Mommy needs to be fucked harder," I barked.

Rachel didn't need to be told twice. Her finger moved in and out of my holes with force, while her tongue never left my clit.

A flash of warmth emanated from my crotch and washed across my body. Sweat dripped down my chest, and I collapsed onto the floor beside my daughter.

With a plop, Rachel withdrew her fingers from my orifices and pulled my limp body into her lap.

"Mom, that was amazing," she cooed while wiping the sweat from my brow.

"I'm sorry, honey. I don't know what came over me," I muttered, suddenly wracked with guilt over my whorish behavior.

"Mom, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. You were clearly turned on by the clothing and the club, and you needed a release," Rachel reassured me.

"But," I began to say before being cut off.

"There are no buts. Mom, Sarah, the whole reason we came on this trip was so that you could explore sides of yourself that you have had to hide your whole life. You don't have to hide anymore. Not with me. It's okay to be slutty and to get what you want," Rachel reminded me.

Tears swelled in my eyes, overwhelmed by my daughter's love. Rachel gently wiped away my tears with the back of her hand and pulled me closer. We lay there holding each other tightly, the love emanating from our every pore.

"I love you so much, Rachel. Mommy wants to make you feel good," I said, taking my daughter by the hand and leading her to our bed.

I slowly laid her down and gently got on top of her. Our latex outfits rubbed together, causing the heat between us to grow. I licked and kissed her neck, enjoying the taste of her salty, sweat-covered skin.

A groan escaped Rachel's mouth, letting me know she enjoyed my ministrations. Her moans encouraged me to be bolder. I grabbed Rachel's arms, pulled them over her head, and then tightly grasped her wrists.

I ran my tongue around her supple lips, teasing her. My daughter's hips bucked wildly as she pleaded for relief, but I wasn't ready to provide it.

Our lips finally met, our tongues intertwining as we groaned into each other's mouths. I reached my hand for Rachel's latex-covered breasts and meticulously outlined her nipples through the tight, shiny fabric. I pinched my daughter's nipples hard, careful not to rip her new bodysuit. Rachel grunted into my mouth as I twisted her taut nipples.

"You like what Mommy is doing, don't you? Beg for more," I needled her.

"Please, Mommy. I have wanted you for so long. Seeing you dance with Jamie turned me on so much. It was so hot seeing how much she wanted you. God, I need you to make me cum, Mommy," Rachel hollered.

I dragged my hands along Rachel's latex-covered torso, enjoying the sensation of the smooth material underhand as I descended down my daughter's body. My mouth was watering in anticipation of the sweet pussy I was about to enjoy.

Slowly and carefully, I unzipped the crotch of Rachel's bodysuit. Her crotch shined, a mixture of lube, sweat, and Rachel's wetness coated her pussy.

I dropped to my knees. A surge of arousal coursed through me as Rachel's strong feminine scent filled my nostrils.

Kissing my way up her latex thigh-highs, I relished the feeling of the shiny, smooth material. After every few kisses, I lingered, nuzzling my lips into her meaty thighs.

"You are driving me mad," Rachel screeched.

The sound of her moans energized me. I was a woman possessed, and my daughter bellowing added fuel to my fire.

Looking up from Rachel's crotch, I saw her kneading and groping her latex-cover tits. She rubbed her nipples with her fingers, worshipping them, making her hips jerk wildly.

"Please," Rachel uttered.

I could feel her need and aimed to give my daughter what she wanted. I traced my tongue up her legs to her flowering slit. Rachel's clit was engorged and peeking out of its hood. Gently, I blew on her clit, before running my tongue up and down her labia. The unmistakable taste of pussy blanketed my mouth. I licked my lips to savor the flavor before diving into my daughter's needy cunt for more.

Rachel grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy, "Enough teasing, Mommy, make me cum."

That was all I needed to hear. I sucked Rachel's clit between my lips and massaged it with my tongue. I gripped her ass, holding her hips in place. With every flick of my tongue, Rachel's hips pushed into my face, seeking relief.

Rachel gripped the bed, her nails clawing at the sheets, her body flailing.

I was greeted by a deluge of cum, covering my mouth and chin. Rachel collapsed, her body covered head to toe in sweat.

I crawled up the bed and pulled Rachel's exhausted body into mine. I lovingly wiped the sweat from her brow as she looked me in the eyes. There was nothing for us to say. Our smiles and looks communicated everything that was needed.

We eventually took off our latex clothes and cuddled together.

"I love you, Rachel," I quietly whispered.

"I love you too, Mom," she replied, pulling me closer to her bosom.

I knew sleep would soon come for us, and I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring.

grenefire
grenefire
764 Followers