All Comments on 'Mom's Awakening: Day and Night'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Really good story, well developed characters, only potential drawback is when Sarah goes back home to the male dominated orthodox Jewish suburb and she has to obey their ultra-conservative rules, from clothing to behaviour. The only way she will be able to live her life the way she has discovered is to sever all her ties there, husband, family the lot, an extremely difficult decision to make.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had hope after the first chapter. But then all hope disappeared with this one. Too bad. It could have been a good story.

tallman441tallman4418 months ago

This is hot! The mother moved faster than expected, but it makes for a better story.

5 stars

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

Well worth the wait. Mother & daughter are Insatiable when fucking. You paint a good background in the opening paragraphs & on the beach. A little “ risky “ on the beach, but hot. You really do like the catsuits don’t ya😜. Thought there may be a 3 some at the lingerie store…. But the dance floor was a good one. Overall a Very Entertaining story. Makes one wonder what they get into next…. Husband/Daddy Robbie????

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

These two stories are so incredibly hot, I can’t wait to read more stories of lust and debauchery for Sarah and Rachel! You write really well and it’s been a real joy seeing Sarah come out of her shell and go on this journey with her lovely daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant! You wrote this with love and affection and it comes through, throughout the story. It seems that there is going to be a lot more of this wonderful love between these 2, and what happens when they have to go hope. Please, please don't stop at just these 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story. Can't wait to see where it leads.

LostinmyownhellLostinmyownhell7 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter ☺️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely and passionate merging of mother and daughter as Rachel slowly and sensitively brings Sarah out of her shell. The dance scene in the nightclub where Sarah and Rachel make love to Jamie on the dance floor was captivating. Hopefully she could return for a longer session with Sarah and Rachel. I too am looking forward to seeing where this story goes. Mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!