Mom's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
A trip to the Coast turns into so much more.
6.7k words
4.07
37.8k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- Chapter 1

We reached the apartment and mom and I went up while John left us to visit his relatives and said he would join us later.

Once we entered the apartment I felt like my world came tumbling down before my eyes...

What were we doing? My mom came all the way here to get fucked by someone my age? And I know about it? And I'm here with her? What happened to us?

Until recently we were just a normal family and the relationship between us was normal.

Now if someone sees what we are he would get the impression that mom is a whore and I'm her cuckold, and all these thoughts were on my mind once we entered the apartment. But there is nothing I could do about it. I entered my room and closed the door behind me.

Mom entered her room and changed her clothes and came out to prepare lunch and then called me.

Mom: George

Me: yes

Mom: Why have you closed the door? Come out so we can have lunch

Me: I don't want to, leave me alone for now

Mom: What is it? Open the door let's talk

Me: No

Mom: What's wrong son? Open the door let's talk

Me:.......

Mom: If you don't open the door, I will break it down.

I had to open the door because I know that she means what she says, she could really break down the door just to talk to me.

Mom: So, tell me what's wrong

Me: Nothing

Mom: I will not leave you until you tell me and you know that.

Me: What the hell are we doing, mom?

Mom: What?

Me: What did we come here for? Please mom let's just go back to the way things were

Mom started to cry

Me: Why are you crying?

Mom: Son, I am so confused with how I am feeling. As your mother I want to do for you everything that you want and as a woman I have needs and emotions that you may not understand, and I don't know how to express them.

She continued crying, I wasn't able to talk and I didn't know what to say.

Mom: But I love you more than anything in the world and if you want us to leave, we will.

Me: Really?

Mom: Yes

I felt at that point that I was very selfish and even though I know that I have never seen her this happy I know I am trying to deprive her of her happiness and I'm only thinking of myself.

Me: No, mom we are staying

Mom: Really?

I decided not to be selfish and think about her happiness and especially since this is the last time they will be together.

Me: Yes really, let's go have lunch.

Mom: Why don't you call John and see when he will get here?

(I looked at her like I was telling her, you really can't wait can you?)

Mom (looking at the floor): Just to see if we will have lunch with us or not

I called John and he cancelled my call and I told her and I knew then why she wanted him to eat lunch with us.

Fish, prawns, lobster, fillet and calamari, what's all this?

Mom: What did he say?

Me: He cancelled on me, what's all this food?

Mom: What's wrong with the food?

Me: What's all this when did you have time to cook all this?

Mom: have you forgotten that there are three of us, so the food isn't that much and I made it before we got here.

Me: Ok

Mom: Call him again

Before she could finish someone was at the door

John: Wow something smells great, what did you make?

Me: Come on in and you'll see

John came in and saw the food and started laughing, after that we sat down and all I could think about was what I was going to do after lunch. They are here to have sex? Will they have sex while I am here? Will they tell me to leave? Will I accept them having sex in my presence? Sure, I have seen them before but I wasn't right in front of them.

Mom: Why are you not eating, George?

Me: No im eating

Mom: No, eat well, you are not eating well.

Me: Ok Mom.

After lunch I made the decision that I will leave the apartment and let them be. A few hours and I told that to John, as I am still embarrassed by the situation with my mom and I can't talk to her this way.

We got up after eating and John changed his clothes and wore a t-shirt and shorts. I got up and I knew that they were in a hurry to get down to business. So I told them I would change and get going. While I was in the room I heard moms bedroom door closing. I wonder if they will start before I leave?

I changed my clothes quickly and I found John still in the living room. I knew that mom was alone in her bedroom and after a minute I found her coming out of the room after she had changed. What's this? It was like she was a different person completely. She straightened her hair and wore a short sleeveless dress.

Me: I will be heading out, mom.

Mom: Ok my love

I left the apartment and I wasn't sure where to go, but I decided to go to a famous coffeeshop my friends had told me about in The Coast. I walked until I reached there 5 minutes later. Before I sat I put my hands in my pocket to take out the phone and wallet, but I discovered that I had forgotten them both. What to do? Of course I can't just sit here when I don't have any money. At the same time I can't really go back. Well is there a free place I can go to. Is anything for free these days anyway? What should I do? I decided to go back to get the wallet and the phone quickly and then leave again.

I went back to the apartment and I opened the door, there was nobody in the hall. I went to my room and took the wallet and mobile phone and left the room. I went near moms bedroom just to make sure that they were still there. Of course it was a lame excuse from me but inside I had the desire that I can't explain, I wanted to see what they were doing. I went to the door and lucky for me they hadn't closed it and I saw John standing naked and mom was on her knees and his cock was in her mouth. Once I got there John saw me and I thought he would tell her or at least stop what he was doing but I was surprised to see that he just pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. As if he enjoyed it more that I was there. 5 minutes later John lifted my moms head and he started kissing her and moved her towards the bed. He followed me with his eyes. He made sure to position her back to me until they reached the bed. John started taking moms clothes off and just like I expected she wasn't wearing anything underneath the dress. He laid her on the bed and went down on her to lick her pussy and his hand was on her boobs and he never left until I felt mom trembling. John got up with his face drenched with her juices and he started to move his cock towards her pussy slowly and it was driving mom crazy.

Mom: put it in

John: put what in you slut?

Mom: put in your cock I can't take it anymore

John put in his cock in at once.

Mom: Ohhhhhhhhhhh

John started moving really quickly and she started moaning more and everytime she moaned it would excite John even more and she knew this. So she increased her moans.

Mom: Oh my, John, take it easy Ohhhhhh Ohhhhh mmmmmm

John: your pussy is so hot Delilah

Mom: ohhhhh ahhhhh aooooo ahhhhh

John took out his cock and got up and mom was still laid back on the bed and he went towards her breasts and put his cock in between her boobs.

Mom: Your cock is so strong John, I love you I can't take it.

John: damn those beautiful boobs of yours

John directed his cock to her pussy again and laid on her and his face was near her face and he inserted his cock little by little and kissed her at the same time. Sucking her tongue.

They stayed in that position for about 15 minutes, and my mom couldn't stop trembling and John didn't stop moving

Mom: My pussy is destroyed John.

John: I will destroy it even more you slut

Mom: Leave my pussy alone for a while and go to my ass

John: You want it in your ass Delilah, Ok.

John flipped her over so she laid on her stomach and she closed her eyes, I was afraid she would open her eyes and see me watching her. John went down on her licking and fingering her asshole and what he was doing kept her eyes closed. She was in a different world until John started to put his cock in her asshole little by little until it was all in. Her eyes were still closed. She stared moaning, but I couldn't tell if these were moans of pain or was she trying to excite him even more. John started to move with the same speed but this time while fucking her ass and he pulled her hair suddenly to kiss her neck and he's behind her.

At this moment mom saw me and I didn't know what to do. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me while she saw me watch her get fucked in the ass. But I felt like she didn't really mind that I was watching. She only cared about John's cock that was now moving with all power and speed in her ass. She kept looking at me while moaning still as if she lost all control of herself. She pushed John away from behind her and his cock came out of her ass. I thought she was shy that I was watching or was upset with me. But I was surprised to see her pulling John and laying him on his back and she rode him while still looking at me and she held his cock and moved his cock towards her asshole. She was the one who started moving on top of him while still looking at me. She was still moaning. She lowered herself down while her head was still up and her tits were in John's face, who held them and started licking them and sucking them. I felt like she got more excited by the fact that I was watching her. She kept moving on top of him until she got tired and she took it out of her ass and she put it back in her pussy. She moved on it as well with the same speed until she felt herself trembling again and she wasn't able to move and John was close to coming. So they both got off the bed and they got into the first position I saw them in. She is on her knees sucking his cock but this time she was completely naked and she could see me watching her.

John: Oh I can't take it any more I'm gonna cum.

Mom: Cum on my face

John: Take it you whore

John ejaculated his semen all over my moms face as I retreated back to the hall. There was no point in me leaving the apartment now because they were finished. I found John leaving the room and went to the bathroom naked. He went to my room because his clothes and my clothes were there.

I thought mom would go to the bathroom but she would be wearing something. I was surprised that she came out naked as well, and his semen still on her face and holding the clothes in her hand but she stopped for a moment to look at me. John got out after he got dressed and sat with me and she got out of the bathroom wearing her clothes and came towards us and there was some awkward silence at that moment.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Part 2 -- Chapter 2

Mom got out of the bathroom and she came towards us and for the second time after she saw me, I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. I decided not to speak and I will see what they have to say and how they will behave. John stayed seated and his reaction was normal because he knew that I had seen them before and it was all normal for him. But I was waiting for my mom's reaction. When she reached the hall she told me she would like to speak with me alone.

John: You guys are keeping secrets from me?

Mom: Don't intervene, please John

Me: What is it mom?

Mom: come with me to the room and we will talk.

Without even waiting for my reply we walked towards her bedroom and I followed her until we entered and she closed the door behind her.

Mom: Why did you come back?

Me: I forgot my phone and my wallet so I came back to get them.

Mom: is that for real?

Me: yes

Mom: and when you got them why didn't you leave?

Me:...........

Mom: answer me, why didn't you leave?

Me: I don't know

Mom: You like watching me?

Me:........

Mom: we talked about this before and you didn't know why you liked to watch me and now you still don't know?

Me:.........

Mom: George, answer me

Me: What am I supposed to say.

Mom: Did you enjoy watching?

Me:........

Mom: Look my love, what's happening today is not something normal and for sure it won't happen again as we agreed this is the last time.

Me: Yes

Mom: So enjoy it today before we go back.

Me: So you are not upset?

Mom: just like you let me enjoy it I want you to enjoy it as well.

Me: But for today only, and tomorrow we go back to our normal lives.

Mom: yes

I felt like my mom was happier. Perhaps because when she was with John she felt guilty because of me. But now she feels like I enjoy what's happening so she no longer feels guilty.

I left the room and mom closed the door, I'm not sure why. I found John seated on the couch watching TV and I sat on the couch in front of him.

John: What were you talking about?

Me: Family stuff that you won't really care about.

John: Is there other family stuff?

Me: yes

John: I was wrong to let you watch us in the first place.

Me:......

John: But honestly Delilah is incredibly hot, I am exhausted.

Me:........

John: Why are you not answering me?

Me: What would you like me to say?

John: Didn't you enjoy what was happening

Me: What is it with you two, She asked me "didn't you enjoy it" and you ask me "didn't you enjoy it"

John: hahahahahah did she tell you that.

Me: Yes

John: You sure looked like you were enjoying it

At this moment I knew why my mom closed the door. She changed her clothes and instead of the nightgown that she took with her she was wearing a see-through black lingerie and when I concentrated I realized she wasn't wearing anything underneath and her nipples were protruding from it.

Mom entered the hall and sat on the couch next to John and I was on the couch in front of them.

John: You look great Dolly

Mom: You liar

John: why am I a liar, you look amazing for real.

Mom: Really?

John: If you didn't look this good would I have fucked you?

She was surprised to hear him talk like this in front of me.

Mom: you're still a liar

I was surprised that mom didn't say anything to him about how he was talking like that to her in my presence. So I got up and decided to go to my room

John: If you don't believe me ask George

Mom: George where are you going?

Me: I'm going to my room

Mom: Am I beautiful like John says

Me: Yes. (and I continued walking towards the room)

Mom: why don't you stay with us it's way too early for bed the night is young.

Me: Do you want anything from me?

Mom: No but stay with us don't sleep now

Me: Ok

I sat in front of them again.

Mom: Really, am I beautiful George?

Me: Yes mom

John pinched her boobs

John: So you don't believe me or what?

Mom: ohhhh

That moan was half an answer to her question and half a moan of pleasure.

Mom held the remote and she kept changing the channel until she got the music channel.

John: These songs are nice, dance for a bit, Delilah.

Mom: you want me to dance to this music?

John: yes

So mom got up and got a scarf to tie around her waist.

John: just like that in front of your son.

My mom turned around and looked at me

Mom: It's not like it's the first time he saw me dance for you.

They both laughed and my face flushed red as I tried to look elsewhere.

Mom came and sat next to me and whispered in my ear

Mom: I thought we said we'd enjoy ourselves today..

She got up and starting dancing in front of John whose hands went automatically to his cock and he played with it. Mom would always get closer until she was right in front of him and once he stretches out his hand to grab her she playfully moves backward and evades him and continues dancing. She threw herself on the couch that I was on. John got up from the couch and took off his t-shirt and shorts that he was wearing and became naked and he approached her and she was right beside me on the couch.

Once he got close my mom sat back up and held his cock and she started to lick his cock up and down with her tongue. This was the first time I had seen her suck a cock this close to me and she used her tongue to play with his cock, until I felt that John got really excited from her sucking so he pulled her and picked her up and carried her towards the bedroom and I followed obediently all the way until they got there.

John laid my mom on the bed and took off her clothes and started licking until she started moaning and honestly John really was an expert in what he was doing. He sucked both her pussy lips slowly and then he sped up and then slowed down again and he pulled her clitoris with his teeth and opened her pussy with his hands and entered his tongue deep inside her cunt, until I saw her tremble with pleasure. All this was going on under my watchful eye. John stood up

Mom: Come on put it in

John (looks at me): What should I put in?

Mom: Put your cock in my cunt I can't take it any more.

John jumped and he got on top of the bed and inserted his cock deep in her pussy.

Mom: ohhhhhhhhhhhh damn you you are destroying me you idiot.!!

John: You have already been destroyed my love

John kept moving quickly until I could feel that my mom was about to orgasm again but this time John took out his cock and he started to move his hand quickly and her juices drenched him.

Mom got up quickly and held his face and kissed him and licked it as if she was licking her own juices from his face.

John turned mom around in a doggy-style position and he made her face me.

Mom: I love you John, damn you, ohhhhhh, that is so good John mmmmmmmm your tongue is driving me wild..

and for the second time my mom trembles and squirts all over John but this time the sheer force of her orgasm caused her to collapse and lay on the bed without any movement. But John continued to fuck her by putting his cock in her pussy and fucked her with a lot of power, that she had to get back up again.

Mom: Take it easy John, I'm not your age you're killing me!!

John: I can't take it easy, slut!

Mom (looking at me): tell him to calm down Georgey I can't take it

Once my mom talked to me while she was in the position my cock got hard instantly and I wasn't able to respond to her.

John continued his motion until he came close to orgasming

John: Ohhhhhh I'm going to cum you slut where do you want me to cum

Mom (looking at me): Where should he cum, sweety?

I stood there not knowing what to say

John: I'm coming, tell me where I should cum..

In her pussy, the word came out of my mouth without me knowing and I found his body convulsing and I knew he had already cum inside her and he dropped next to her, and she held him.

I felt myself tremble as well and I felt my cock was killing me so I put my hand down my shorts and I kept moving my hand until I came from looking at them while they were laying together and I left the room to change my clothes. After that I went to the hall and found John coming out of the bathroom wearing his clothes and mom going to the bathroom naked again, but this time she had no clothes but after a while she left and went to her room to get dressed. She looked so hot coming out of the bathroom naked with her hair wet and water dripping from her body. She wore the nightgown, I knew she had enough fucking and she came out to prepare dinner for the three of us. After dinner we all headed to our rooms to go to sleep.

Mom: Come on lets get to bed

Me: Yes because we need to get up early to catch the bus.

I felt like mom was upset that the day was over and by tomorrow everything was going to go back to normal, but she behaved normally and went to her bedroom.

John and I went to the other room, that had two beds.

John: ohhhhh, I am really going to miss your mom Georgey.

Me: That was the agreement from the start.

John: Dude, no worries I understand, I'm just saying...

Me: ok

We both fell asleep and I was thinking that we were gonna go back to our normal lives again tomorrow.

12