Mom's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will we go back to our normal lives?

ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€

Part 2 -- Chapter 3

I woke up, it looked like the sun had come up. John was still asleep in the bed next to mine. I thought he would get up to fuck my mom once more before we left, but whatever. I went to the bathroom.

The recent sex-filled events were going through my head. Since day one when John and his family moved in next door until last night; Mom getting fucked by John, looking at me and continuing what she was doing, she tells me to enjoy what was going on, John fucks her again in front of me but this time I can see her and she knows I can see her, Mom speaks to while she is being fucked. All that will be over today when we get home.

I spoke to myself in the bathroom. Did I really enjoy what happened?

Yes

Well, do I want it to end today?

No, but at the same time I can't tell them that because I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror

Are my desires for real or am I just feeling horny?

No, I am not horny right now and I really want it to go on..

Then why yesterday did I not want this and I wanted to go back home?

Maybe it's because I participated and I enjoyed it just like mom said I would?

I was breathing heavily. I wasn't able to decide. A decision that would change our lives forever. Shall we go back to our normal routine lives? Or should we continue in this adventure where we don't really know what is in store for us. But what I am sure of is that I am enjoying it and I haven't seen my mom this happy in years.

I got to the most important question. Why was I refusing from the beginning that my mom would do something with John? If we are going to talk in terms of religion, I haven't thought about it and I didn't refuse because of that. Socially nobody knows anything about us and John's presence in our home is normal because we are neighbors and friends. So the only reason could be jealousy? Am I jealous of other men wanting my mom or do I want her?

I never thought of her in a sexual way, even though her body is the kind of body most men can only dream of. But in the end even now after I have seen her naked and getting fucked I can't really bring myself to fuck her.

Then how am I jealous?

I am jealous that she might love someone else more than me. I never loved anyone like I love her that's why I was being tortured between the fact that I want her to be happy and that she might love him more than she loves me.

And now?

Now I see that she is willing to sacrifice her own happiness for me and that means that she loves me and is willing to give up something that gives her immense pleasure.

Am I sure about this?

I am really sure. The time for decision has come, and it cannot be delayed. Shall we continue or go back?

I decided to go talk to her and based on her words I will make my decision.

I went to her room that was of course opened. What else does she have to hide after all? I entered the room and saw here sleeping in the same nightgown she had on last night.

Me: Wake up mom

Mom: What is it George, what time is it?

Me: Its 2

Mom: Its still early why did you wake me up, do you need something.

Me: I want to talk to you

Mom: You are worrying me what is it my love?

Me: You know we are leaving in a few hours.

Mom (with sadness): yes

Me: Ok what if I told you to continue with John and do whatever you want but on one condition

Mom: What?

Me: Forget me completely and I will live alone.

Mom: No of course not! I will forget John for you and not the other way around.

Me: So you love me more than you love him?

Mom: have you gone mad boy!? I can't ever love anyone more than I love you.

Me: But you are happy with him

Mom: So?

Me: So you would leave him for me?

Mom: I don't deny that I am happy when I am with him but I will never be happy away from you.

I started crying. To this extent I was really selfish, she was ready to sacrifice her happiness for me. From today I will do everything I can to make her happy and no matter what happens.

Mom hugged me

Mom: Why are you crying?

Me: Lets stay here for one or two more days?

Mom: Really?

Me: Honestly I was afraid that you might love him more than me but its ok let's stay here and when we get back I won't stop you from seeing him for your own happiness.

Mom: I love you Georgey so much you are my son, my love and if that bothers you I am ready to go back now.

Me: I love you too and from now on this will not bother me, I will be happy that you are happy.

My mom and I lost ourselves in a deep hug, that lasted really long.. What I know is that from now on we have become one. I will do everything I can for her to be happy and I am sure she loves me and she wont love anyone more than me.

Me: Why do I feel cold..

Mom: hahahahah the bed sheets are still wet from yesterday.

Was that Mom's sweat or John's sweat? or Mom's juices or John's Cum? Mom noticed that I was looking at the wetness on the sheets

Mom: I was too tired yesterday I couldn't change the sheets

Me: Don't worry about it, if you want to change it now let's do it.

Mom got up from the bed

Mom: Ok just let me go to the bathroom and get dressed and then we can change it.

Me: Ok

Mom went to the closet and wondered what she would be wearing. Of course she didn't bring that many clothes. Two outfits for outings, 3 nightgowns and 3 lingeries.

Me: Why don't you let me chose?

Mom: hahaha ok

I chose a lingerie that I didn't really know what it was.. A g-string panty and a little piece covering the breast and between them some frilly embroidery.

Me: Wear this

Mom: you crazy boy. What should I wear there is nothing to wear?

Me: What's wrong with this it looks decent hahahaha

Mom: hahahahah

Mom went to the bathroom to try it on and after a while she came to me wearing it. She looked so beautiful and breathtaking.

Mom: So what do you think?

Me: You are so sexy, mom. If John sees you know his heart will stop

Mom: Oh come on...

Me: No seriously mom you are so hot!

We finished changing the sheet and mom prepared breakfast and after that we went to the bedroom where John was still sleeping. Mom slowly entered the room and pulled off his shorts and started playing with this cock with her hands until John woke up and started to open his eyes, mom had thrown her body on top of him and her tongue was inside his mouth and John did not know what was going on, until mom got off him. John got up from the bed and was surprised by her lingerie that mom was wearing and of course his dick got rock hard..Not a second went by and John noticed that I was standing there, and he spoke to me:

John: What is it George?

Me: What?

John: I thought we were supposed to leave now or is this one more fuck before we leave or what?

Me: no I spoke to mom and I told her that we should stay for a day or two.

John: what happened between you two I thought you agreed on something else.

Mom: look John what is between me and my son is a personal matter that doesn't concern you one bit. And you must know that no matter what happens between us I could never love anyone more than my son.

I was so happy to hear those words

John: Dolly I know of course that you are mother and son and the love between you two is stronger than anything in the world.

John stretched his hand and grabbed Moms boobs

John: But I really love those boobs.

Mom: ohhhhhh

John stretched out his other hand and grabbed her pussy.

John: and I love this beautiful pussy.

Mom: hhhhhhooohhhhhhh

John looked at me

John: Didn't you come out of here, George?

Me (laughing): come out of where? Im not following

John: from this beautiful pussy

Mom: tell him Georgey please he's driving me wild

Me: hahahahaha yes I came out of that pussy

John hugged her but mom stopped him.

Mom: no wait we must have breakfast first...

John: Ok

Mom turned around to get out of the room but John stopped her.

Mom: What?

John: Will you go out like this?

Mom: How would you like me to go out?

John: Like this..

John carried her between his arms and took her out of the room and I followed them until we reached the dining table. I went ahead of them to pull up the chair for John to put her down and afterwards we had our breakfast.

After breakfast we called dad and John's parents and we told them that we would be staying for another day before coming back to The City. They had no problem with it at all.

John entered the bathroom and came out naked.

Mom: John that is rude, put something on.

John: Why this isn't the first time you and George had seen my cock.

Mom: still its not proper to sit like that in front of us.

John: Ok, you can hide it in your mouth.

John approached mom who understood what he wanted and she took his cock in her mouth

Mom: mmmmmm

John: damn that tongue of yours is amazing it makes me want to cum right away.

Me: hahahahahaha

John: are you laughing at the fact that I will come from her first touch? I could fuck her all day and not cum at all. I can keep her legs open and never close them..

Mom: ahahahahahahah

John: you are also laughing, OK I will show you..

John held her from her breast and pulled her from it until we entered the room and he threw her on the bed. John went down on her pussy with his tongue. And Mom could not handle his smooth touches. She was pulling the blankets, and biting the pillow and convulsing strongly. Her breaths were audible and her body trembled.

At last she talked

Mom: ohhhhhhhh damn you, you are killing me

John: See I told you

Me: No I can't really see

Mom: Oh George stop that, I can't take it anymore his tongue is killing me.

John: Just my tongue? try my hand then.

John started putting his fingers inside her pussy and mom was moaning and groaning like crazy until she came from her pussy once again. This time most of her juices landed on me. For a second I hesitated but without thinking too much I started to remove what was on my face with my fingers and licked it. It was such a strange taste? The taste of lust? The truth is I wasn't concentrating on the taste as much as I was thinking that this fluid had come out of my moms pussy. Mom saw me doing that and she got even more excited and she pushed John with her legs and he fell to the ground. Mom jumped on top of him and directed his cock to penetrate her pussy and started to moan again.

Mom: His cock is in my pussy, Georgey

John: Your mom is insatiable Georgey, her pussy needs a cock inside of her all day long.

I was fully aroused and my cock was about to explode from this craziness. So I went to the bathroom to masturbate. But I was surprised to find my mom had left John and followed me

Mom: George, where are you going?

Me: im going to the bathroom

Mom: You want to jerk off right?

All barriers to communication between me and my mom had been eradicated. So I said yes

Mom: You are turned on by waching me and John, so you should stroke your cock to the image of me and John not in the fucking toilet..

Me: But I am embarrassed to take it out and jerk it in front of you..

Mom: So after all we've been through, you are still embarrassed?

I thought about it and she was right, there was no need to feel embarrassed at all, because I had seen her get fucked.

Me: Ok get back on John's cock

Mom: hahahahahah, would you believe my pussy got cold once I got off his cock?

I went back to the room and found that John was lying on the bed instead of the ground and he was jerking his cock. Once mom saw him she jumped on him and put his cock in her pussy again.

I took off my shorts and all three of us now were naked and mom was bouncing on top of John's cock. I was sitting next to them on the bed beating off. The motion of my moms breasts was such a huge turn on because with every bounce her boobs woud shake in their place and at the same time bounce up and down. John and I were both concentrating on them until mom lowered her body to John and let her boobs fall near his face. John held one and took the other one in his mouth.

Mom: Ohhhhhh bite my breast hard boy.

John: mmmmmmmm

Mom ohhhhhhh my breasts are being torn apart by him, George.

Me: I can't blame him, mom.

Mom trembled more and more and I could feel that she was going to cum. John took his cock out of her pussy and started using his fingers in order to get her to cum again. I stood there in front of them feeling that I am going to cum and that mom was going to cum too.

I wish he would go a bit faster. Mom was panting and her pussy was opening and closing. John increased his speed with his hand, mom started to squirt her juices. I also started to cum. In a minute both my mom and I had reached orgasm. Moms juices were on my face and my cum was on her face. We looked at each other with disbelief. John interrupted this moment and put his cock in her pussy again. John increased his speed and it was clear he was about to cum too. Mom still looked at me and was waiting for my reaction. Without thinking I wiped her juice with my hand and licked it again and I laughed in front of her face. Mom was laughing and moaning from Johns cock in her pussy. She wiped my semen off her face and licked it. We both laughed. John went faster and came inside her

Mom: ohhhhhaahhhhhhhhh

It was the end of a marathon with the discharge of John's semen inside her pussy. A full day of fucking and semen and juices all over the place. It was night time and we got to talking but the difference from yesterday was that all three of us were on the same couch.

John: do you realize that we came to The Coast and we didn't go out at all.

Me: hahahahahahah I bet the neighbors think we died.

Mom: hahahahhahahah

John: What do you say we stay for one more day?

Mom: No that's enough, you guys have exams coming up.

John: just one day.

Mom: No we must go back to The City and keep in mind that we might not do this as often as we'd like, until you boys finish up your exams.

John and Me: Ok

We went to sleep and I was thinking of what could happen again. And is it possible that tomorrow comes and there will be a new arrangement and we stay for another day? Will we go back to The City tomorrow? But, still even if we go back our lives would still be very different. Will we still go on with this new arrangement? Could there possibly be more?

12