All Comments on 'Mom's Awakening Pt. 02'

by BaldwinAllam

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some years ago I read a story about an eagyptian boy, his mom and his friend - exactly the same Story Happening, Even certain details are the same. I am quite sure this is just a lame copy of this story and i hope it will be taken offline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

try fucking her already

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this had been in the U.S. the narrator (son) would have shot his mother and John.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 1 year ago

woow,,this one is crazy, sexy,,,,great sir,, thank you very much....i love it when mom sees the son looking her while she got ass fucked.....and what she did after....

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 1 year ago

Abysmal! No idea how better stories can get rejected but you have two rubbish stories that are posted. There's no proof reading, we've went from the Mom being called Dolly, to Delilah to back to Dolly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

surprisingly wholesome

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Slut mother stories are not erotic. Cucking her son stories are 10x worse. One of the worst stories I've read on this site.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

Once again thank you for all your comments..

First of all just to clarify.. "Dolly" is the nickname of "Delilah" so that's why they have been used interchangeably. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

If this story bears a resemblance to another story, that wasn't my intention I promise you. Although to be fair sometimes I read stories and I could be inspired by a certain idea or chain of events and try to include it in my own stories, but with the details changed. There a lot of stories of sons watching their moms get banged so I suppose that there are some stories out there that have a similar plot..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Youโ€™re writing a story, not a screenplay. How did you manage to leave with your keys, wallet or phone? And as for free? Go to a fucking library. While youโ€™re there, check out some books on creative writing.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

@muskyboy.. Look man if you are not interested in "slutty moms" then don't search for stories in the incest/taboo section with the tag "cuckold" as well.

do yourself a favor and don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. Keep writing please. Don't listen to the haters

CharetteCharetteover 1 year ago

um yes sorry, but when I read the tags, I do not refer to the son, could just as well refer to the father. The mother uses her son as a masturbation aid, he likes to watch .... but the emotional blackmail that I somehow read behind it (sorry my sensitivity) spoils stories with slut mothers for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These are two of the best stories I have read in this site. I kept going back Teo see if there is anything more. Please continue .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This autobiographical story should have been posted in Voyeurism section.In the next chapter,don't forget to have the so call son suck out the cums from the mom's holed and make her boyfriend happy by sucking him also.

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Actually pretty original in its execution. Know its your first story so I wont gripe about the editing. But just within these two chapters you're actually getting better 4\5*!!!

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

@Whackdoodle - maybe with all that is going on inside his head he had forgotten his phone and wallet.. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s happened to many of us before lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is waayyy hot!

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

John needs to hit the road so George can fuck his mom full-time.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllam8 months agoAuthor

@OI8U2

Well she seems to like John's cock hehehe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous